Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Dominating my Stepson

"Robbie has been a naughty boy"

39
26 Comments 26
89.8k Views 89.8k
2.3k words 2.3k words
Famous Story
My dad is very wealthy and recently just got married to this hot and very sexy woman. She's so damn pretty. My father is just okay looking, so obviously she married him for his money. I often walk around our house with a full boner.

This is my father's third wife. He's constantly getting married. My biological mother threw him out years ago after he married his secretary. But the secretary dumped him, when he cheated on her with Holly. I'm staying with my dad for the summer. I'll be going to California to start college in September. My mother said it would be nice to bond with him before starting school in the fall.

My stepmother's name is Holly and she's thirty-five years old and has a rack on her. She wears really tight shirts. Sometimes, she doesn’t even wear bras, so her nipples are constantly poking out. Her skirts are so short and I really don’t even think she wears panties.

She’s always bending over and wanting me to take a peek. Hell, I always peek, but then my cock always grows in my pants. She's always making small talk with me. She's a huge flirt and loves to talk about embarrassing subjects. I know she likes to make me uncomfortable.

My father is often out of town. And she’s always very horny and wanting to talk with me. She always sits real close to me and gives me compliments and just hits on me. I think she's totally hot and I certainly would love to fuck her. But, I’m kind of nerdy and she's really out of my league.

I'm a pretty short guy. I'm only 5'6" and weigh one hundred and seventy pounds. I have black hair and green eyes. I'm not at all athletic looking. I'm more a gamer kind of a guy. I love to play all kinds of video games and of course masturbate with thoughts of my step mother.

I've only had sex a handful of times. I haven't had a girlfriend in a while. I always have dreams about having sex with Holly. My dad is always out of town, so it wouldn't be hard to approach her and have sex.

Holly is 5’7” and weighs about one hundred and twenty pounds. She has huge breasts. I think her bra size is 38D. She has the longest legs you've ever seen. She has blonde hair and blue eyes. She has the sexiest voice you’ve ever heard. She sounds so sweet and innocent, but you know she is a major slut.

This is the story about when my stepmother caught me masturbating with her underwear and what happened next.

My name is Robbie and it was a typical day. My dad was out of town and I was home alone with my stepmother. I’m eighteen and on summer vacation. My stepmother makes me very horny and I really can’t be around her too much, because I’m always popping boners, when she's near me.

Yesterday, when she was out, I went into her hamper and found a pair of her white lacy panties. I’m a bit of a pervert and love to sniff her panties. She has quite an amazing pussy scent. I’m not sure exactly what it smells like, but when I smelled it, I got hard instantly. I took a whiff of it and put them into my pocket. I then went back to my room with her panties and sat on my bed.

I got myself undressed and sat on the edge of my bed. I fantasized that my stepmother was standing in front of me and slowly taking her clothes off. I stroked my cock starting at my base and then worked my fingers up and down. With my other hand, I cupped and fondled my balls.

In my fantasy, Holly got all undressed and then she knelt down and put my cock into her mouth. She was sucking, slurping, and gagging on my cock. I was dreaming her nipples were stiff like erasers. Then she started to finger her pussy, while whoring on my cock. I’m not terribly big, so Holly could take my whole cock down her mouth. She was rubbing and massaging my cum-filled balls and working her glossed lips all the way down on my cock.

I grabbed her panties and put them around my cock and jerked myself thinking of my step mother sucking on my cock. I was jerking my cock really hard and then as I was coming, my step mother opened the door. She stood there smiling with the laundry basket.

“Oh Robbie, are you jerking your cock again. Are those my panties? Are you fantasizing about me?”

“Do you like what you see?”

“I always like to see young men jerking off thinking about me. Were you thinking about me, while you were getting off?”

“You know I was. You’re like the hottest woman ever. I wish I could be with a woman like you.”

“Oh really. So you want to fuck your stepmother? Well I think that could be arranged. I think I want to have a little fun with you. How about you let me dominate you? You want to be your Stepmama's bitch?”

“If that means you’ll fuck me eventually, I think I might like that.”

“Well you’ll call me Mistress Stepmom. You’ll do whatever I say or I will punish you. Do you understand?”

“Yes, Mistress Stepmom.”

“I want you to undress me and then help me over to the bed and eat my pussy.”

I stood in front of Holly and unzipped her black dress. I helped her out of it. She was left in a black bra, black panties and her heels. I helped her to the bed and she spread her legs. I got between her legs and started to lick at her gorgeous pussy. She was completely shaved and had the prettiest pussy lips. Her pussy was tiny and looked so good.

I licked her cunt up and down and brushed my tongue all along her clit. When I was doing that, she started to grind into my face.

“That’s it, Robbie. Keep playing with my clit. Oh God, just like that. Fuck that feels so good.”

I moved in circles over her clit. She moaned and groaned, while I gave her swollen clit the attention she wanted.

“Finger fuck my cunt. Do it.”

I slipped my finger into her pussy. Her vagina was very warm and wet, while I worked my fingers faster and faster up her cunt. Her cunt juices started to flow.

Oh you’re so good at this. Mistress Stepmom is going to be coming soon.

PinkXXXButterflyTS
Online Now!
Lush Cams
PinkXXXButterflyTS

Oh fuck!”

I kept fingering her faster and faster. And then she let out a huge scream.

“I’m fucking coming. Oh God!”

“Great work, Robbie. You made Mistress Stepmom very pleased. I think I want to suck on your cock now. I want to watch you get yourself nice and hard. Show Mistress how hard you can get yourself.”

Mistress Stepmom was now walking around the room watching me get nice and hard for her. I stroked my cock and watched her. She was so fucking gorgeous and her pussy tasted as sweet as sugar. I could not believe she was letting me have sex with her. I again stroked my cock from the base to my head. I was jerking my cock fast, while this beautiful creature was looking at me.

“Are you nice and hard now Robbie?”

“Yes, I’m nice and hard for you to suck my cock.”

“That’s so good Robbie, except now I’m going to ride your face. Lay on the bed and you can eat my pussy again. You did such a good job before. I want to feel that tongue again.”

I was kind of disappointed. I really wanted her to suck my cock. But, I did as she wanted and got set up on the bed again. Mistress Stepmom then squatted and rode my face. I licked her pussy up and down and I even lightly chewed on her pussy lips. She was really smothering my face, but I kept pace with her. Her pussy was so wet and creamy and I just licked her like an ice cream cone. I stuck my tongue up her cunt and she rocked back and forth over my tongue.

“Oh God, you really lick pussy so fucking good. You’re so much better than your father. Oh God!”

I was pretty happy that I was pleasing my stepmother. She had just complimented me on my pussy licking skills. I really wasn’t that skilled, but her pussy tasted so good and I just did what I thought would be right.

“Oh Robbie, you’re making me so wet. I’m going to be coming again. Oh God, here it comes.”

With that Mistress Stepmom had another incredible orgasm. Her juices exploded on my face and neck. I was pretty pleased with myself. Her cunt tasted so good. It really did taste like sugar.

“You did a great job, Robbie. Now I will suck that cock of yours. Stand up and Mistress Stepmom will suck that beautiful cock.”

I got off the bed and stood up. My beautiful stepmother got down on her knees and was caressing and massaging my balls. I was so hot and horny for this woman. She then stroked my cock up and down while she was fondling with my balls. I was so hard and erect for her.

“You’re not allowed to come until I say you can. Or I will punish you, Robbie.”

Mistress Stepmom then wrapped her beautiful glossed lips around my cock. She sucked, gagged, and slurped on my dick.

“Oh Mistress that feels so fucking good. You’re making me crazy with lust for you.”

She was cupping my balls and sucking me deeper and deeper down her throat. I was getting very excited and grabbed her hair and moved my hips and face fucked her. She really sucked cock so good.

“I’m going to come. You’re so incredible. Here it comes.”

Mistress Stepmom was so disgusted, she spit my come out.

“You were told not to come, Robbie. You've made me very upset now. I think Mistress shall spank you. I want you to lay across my lap.”

“I haven’t had my cock sucked in months. I just got excited. You’re so hot.”

“Enough, you were told not to come. Now I shall give you a spanking. Come here now!”

I was really annoyed. I knew she was getting off on this. She probably wanted to spank me all along for sniffing her panties. I played her game and did as she said.

“Robbie, you were so bad for coming early. I’m going to spank you now. The first one is for coming. The second one is for stealing my panties. The third one is for sniffing my panties.”

Mistress Stepmom spanked my ass hard three times. I didn’t really say anything. I could tell she was enjoying being in charge.

“You’ve been a good sport. I want to fuck you now, Robbie. Get on your back and I’ll ride you now.”

I did not need to be told again. I went to the bed and Mistress Stepmom straddled me and put my cock into her pussy. She rocked and moved up and down over my cock. Her hair and her huge breasts swayed, while she fucked me. Mistress leaned down and gave me a kiss. I never kissed my stepmother before. Our lips danced in each other’s mouths. She was a fantastic kisser.

“Sit up and play with my tits. I want you to suck my nipples.”

I sat up and played with her enormous breasts. Her nipples were long, erect, and very hard. I sucked on each one, while she moved and rocked over my cock. I loved her fucking me.

“Robbie, I want you to get on top of me. I want to make passionate love to you.”

Mistress Stepmom then got on her back and I got on top of her. We kissed deep and passionately and she wrapped her legs around my waist, while I pushed my cock up into her creamy cunt. Her pussy felt so good, while I fucked her very slowly. She was looking into my eyes and we kissed for the entire time we made love.

We both moved together, while I pushed my cock further and further up her wet pussy. I was really having an amazing time with her. But, since I wasn’t very experienced, I came very quickly in her pussy.

“Well that was quick. Now I want you to eat your come out of my pussy. Come on now. Do it!”

“I’ve never done that before. I don’t know if I want to eat my come.”

“Oh you’re going to eat it.”

“I don’t want to eat it. And I’m not going to call you Mistress anymore. You’re just a slut who cheated on my father. I always knew you were a slut. Thanks for the hot time.”

“You’re such a prick. Just so you know you weren’t all that good anyway.”

Holly stormed out of my room. I just cracked up. I mean I had a really good time, but she really was quite a slut. She definitely married my father for the money. I bet she fucks guys all over town. That is the story about when I had sex with my Stepmother.

Published 
Written by Mysteria27
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments