Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Fantasia ch.1

"Live out your fantasies, you deserve to."

6
1 Comment 1
4.0k Views 4.0k
712 words 712 words

Author's Notes

"Ever had a taboo fantasy? Wanted to grope, or even be groped? To wake up being fucked, or "not" wake up at all until the deed is done? Maybe we can arrange that! Maybe you can enjoy your fantasies without a shred of guilt with like-minded people! Just sign up and we'll help fulfill your naughty dreams!"

Jasmine nervously glanced around at the handful of men who were in the train cart, wondering which one was her partner. They all seemed about average, and none of them seemed to be as nervous as she was. Her heart raced when her phone chirped, as if she were about to be caught and scolded. She checked her notifications and bit her lip when she was the Fantasia app on her notifications. Opening the app, she saw a message from her partner telling her to move to the back of the car.

She hesitated a moment before glancing back, where she saw a man in a hoodie. His head was down, presumably focused on his phone, so she couldn't see his face. She took a final, anxious glance at the men around her before hurriedly slipping to the back of the cart. She stopped a few seats ahead of the man she assumed was her partner, and held the handrail as she idly swiped her phone screen, pretending to be preoccupied.

Her heart was beating loudly in her chest. She had worn a strapless black top that could easily be pulled down and a jacket that she hoped would hide any signs of groping, and instead of jeans she wore a skirt, hoping it would have made the fantasy easier to live out. She had to resist the urge to look back at her partner at least three times.

Jasmine almost yelped when a hand squeezed her behind. She instantly became moist at the man's touch and resisted the urge to turn and face him. Jasmine stood holding the handrail, pretending she was too busy on her phone to notice. Soon he was reaching around to caress her womanhood while kneading her breasts, and she continued to ignore his ministrations, shivering every so often with pleasure she could not constrain. Soon he pulled her top down and her lovely breasts spilled out of them, exposed for anyone who was willing to turn and see. Jasmine quietly covered her breasts with her jacket and continued to ignore the groping hands that enjoyed her body.

This continued for several minutes, her occasional trembling becoming a constant, and soft gasps and strained moans began escaping her. When her skirt flipped up and her panties were pulled down her mouth fell open in shock, but she quickly bit her lip to stifle a moan as her partner slid inside of her. His girth filled her up, stimulating her with each minute movement, and every stroke sent jolts of electric pleasure through her.

CrystallBlake
Online Now!
Lush Cams
CrystallBlake

Jasmine glanced at the men at the front of the cart, hoping none of them were looking as she covered her mouth. Her partner began pumping her in earnest, his hips slapping against her ass and her breasts bouncing with each stroke. She clamped her hand harder against her mouth as she failed to contain her ecstasy, suffering in pleasure as she hoped no one would notice what was going on. Her pleasure was mounting, swelling like the waters of a dam, and she was struggling so hard to contain her pleasure that she couldn't even care if she was seen. The orgasmic waters were swelling, threatening to rise above the dam when she felt a swelling inside of her and a powerful pulsing sensation.

Something warm filled her, and that feeling of warmth grew thicker and stronger with every pulse. She gasped with every spurt of cum that spurted against her walls, equally relieved that no one would see her in so vulnerable a state and disappointed that she herself hadn't been able to cum.

They both rested a moment, gasping for air as they recovered, but Jasmine felt tempted to finish herself right there while her partner was still inside her. He shivered when he pulled out of her, and immediately his semen began leaking out of her and dribbling down her thigh. Jasmine pulled her panties up and took a seat, enjoying the uncomfortable sensation of the cum that was leaking out of her and soaking her panties.

Resisting the urge to finger herself to orgasm, Jasmine ignored the heat between her legs and opened the Fantasia app. She rated the encounter as a 4/5, and immediately began setting up another one.

Published 
Written by Blarmey1
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments