Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Finally Going For It

"Finally going for it with my boss"

77
33 Comments 33
26.8k Views 26.8k
2.8k words 2.8k words
Finally Going for It

Part 1

First, this is a true story, and I want to thank a few friends here who talked me through "going for it". You know who you are, thanks!

So, my name's Nicole. I'm a 21 year old student living in Florida, and working part time at a real estate firm. And yes, it’s all very glamorous. Not. But the guys around my school do look like underwear models, and being a single girl in the midst of it all, I’ve found myself quite horny nearly every second of the day. But none of the guys on campus compare to my boss. If they were all freshly recruited underwear models, he’d be the veteran; Showing all the young jocks how to look the part. His name is Mark, and he’s in his early 40’s. Tall. Dark. Handsome. With the perfect amount of grey showing above the ears in what otherwise is jet black hair. Piercing eyes, and a chiseled jaw that makes me bite my bottom lip so as not to plant my lips on his, the moment I saw him.

But still, I knew since the day I was hired I wanted him. I’m about 5 foot 6, with long dark hair, which when I let it down hangs perfectly over my 36dd breasts. But I am no model. I think of myself as a “curvy” girl, and I do love my curves. 

I’ve been with the firm for about 4 months, working closely with Mark as his personal assistant, though not as closely as I wanted. My story begins on a Friday about 3 weeks ago now. Mark and I were in his office reorganizing files from months earlier, and adding new files created during the week. Mark was looking handsome as always, in a pair of light dress pants, and a button down shirt, with the sleeves rolled to his elbows. I had on a pair of very short cargo style shorts, which showed off my ass incredibly well. I was also wearing a t-shirt, the neck of which I had cut with a pair of scissors into a homemade v-neck, quite low I should add, and while I was wearing my favorite pushup bra, my cleavage was on display for everyone. Looking over at Mark as we worked next to each other, I knew that now was going to be the time for me to make my first move.

Mark was standing at the corner table facing the wall working on a file. I had just run out of paper clips, and need to get to the cabinet high on the wall to the left of where Mark stood. Walking over and standing behind Mark, I reached for the cabinet door. It was quite high for me, as I leaned forward, I pressed my breasts onto Mark's back. I was overcome by how good his muscular body felt against my soft breasts, I accidently let out a little moan right into his ear. I felt my nipples growing hard as I stood against him, my breasts pressed firmly to his back. I took the paper clips from the cabinet and let out another satisfied "Mmmm" softly into his ear before returning to the files...

For the rest of the day we behaved somewhat normally. Mark became a bit flirtier which I enjoyed. I'd catch him, or he'd let me catch him, looking at my breasts pushing out from my v-neck, or looking at my ass barely covered by my skimpy shorts. I'd simply smile at him innocently, and he'd do the same. When 4 o'clock came around, I finished up organizing the file I was working on, got my purse and said goodbye for the day. Mark was leaving early as well, heading to a meeting across town. We took the elevator down to the first floor together, talking about nothing the entire way to the parking lot. I noticed Mark still starring at my breasts through his dark sunglasses, and felt myself getting wet, and it wasn't sweat from the blazing sun. I turned to Mark before walking towards my car, pulling at the neck of my shirt with my fingers to give him an even better view of my breasts, I thought aloud how hot it was today. Mark just starred and then finally agreed. Saying bye, I turned and walked to my car, looking back to find him checking out my ass. I thought, "My plan was working!" and smiled to myself.

When got back to my apartment, I got online and began talking with a few friends about what had taken place, and how I wanted to take it further. So, I decided to send Mark a quick text:

"Hey Mark, great working with ya today! Have a good weekend :)"
Mark replied: "Nicole, you're doing a great job, it's awesome having you as part of the team!"
I wrote: "I think we do great work together"
Mark: "Absolutely, see you @ noon tomorrow"
I had forgotten I was working tomorrow, I don't usually work Saturdays, but I was actually excited to see him!
I wroke back: "Great! Let me know how the meeting goes :)"
Mark: "Glad to see you taking an interest! Talk soon."
I replied: "Ok, great!"


Part 2

I was heading into work for noon. If yesterday was Casual Friday, today was Sexual Saturday... I had on a pair of 4 inch heels, a short black skirt that clung to my hips and thighs, and an almost shear loose white top, with my breasts again being shown off in my favorite pushup. I let my hair fall in loose curls over my shoulders, and I wore my slutty secretary glasses instead of contacts.

As I arrived at work I thought about yesterday, and how good it felt to press my breasts against Mark. I felt my panties growing damp, and my nipples again growing hard, even in the mid-day sun. I took the elevator up to our floor, and walked into Mark's office. Suddenly my panties were not damp. They were soaked. Mark was wearing a plain white t-shirt that showed his muscular body amazingly well. And today his ass looked incredible. 

"Hi, how are you?" Mark said as I entered his office.

I guess I must not have answered because he said, "Nicole?"

"Oh, hey, I'm good! Sorry, I was just kinda spacing out for a minute."

He laughed, "No problem, I know exactly what you mean." 

I had noticed that there were only about three other cars in the lot besides Mark's and my owns, and I hadn't seen anyone else in the building yet... but as I entered Mark's office, I closed the door behind me.

"Just a second Nicole, I'm going to go get us some coffees." Mark said as I sat in the chair in front of his desk. Mark left the office to get coffee, I got up and closed the door again before going and sitting in Marks chair. I was so horny... I began pulling my skirt up my thighs until my panties were almost exposed. I put my fingers between my legs, feeling how wet my panties were. I started sliding my panties down my legs, until they were at my ankles... then I began rubbing my pussy as I sat in Marks chair. My pussy juices were running down my thighs, and down to my ass, and all over marks seat. I pushed two fingers into my pussy and started fingering myself quickly. I was getting close to cumming when I saw Mark approaching from down the hall. I pulled my skirt back down over my thighs, and before I could think, I took my panties off and stuck them in the top drawer of Marks desk. 

I stood from Mark's chair as he knocked at the office door with two cups of coffee in hand. I let him in, and took a cup from him, hoping as he walked around his desk he might not notice my pussy juices all over his seat... 

He sat at his desk. I smiled knowing he was sitting where moments ago I was fingering myself, and thinking of his fat cock.

Sowetdoll
Online Now!
Lush Cams
Sowetdoll

I sat across from him, and we drank our coffee talking about what the plan was for the day. All I thought about was how much I wanted him.

-Skip ahead an hour-

I was standing at the filing cabinet, facing away from Marks desk, as he sat in his chair working. I was looking for a file when I noticed I could see Mark's reflection in the picture over the filing cabinet. My heart lept into my throat as I watched him pull open the top drawer of his desk... He starred for a minute, then looked in my direction. I went back to looking towards the files... Then looking back at Mark's reflection, I watched him take my panties from the drawer, and bring them up to his face, and saw him take a deep breath as he smelled my soaked panties. I watched him place my panties back in his drawer, and close it.

-2 minutes later-

"Do you have a boyfriend Nicole?" Mark asked.

I turned my head to him. "Nope. not right now. " I told him.

"Really? I would have thought the boys at school would be chasing after you like crazy" he said.

"Well I didn't say they didn't chase me!" I said smiling at him. "But, I don't let them catch me."

"Well Nicole you certainly are a catch if I may say so." He said with a flirty smile.

I had to laugh. "Thank you Mark. And yes you may say so. Anytime."

My heart was racing.

"Why do you think I'm a catch?" I asked

"Are you serious? Look at yourself Nicole! You're smart, a hard worker, and not to mention you're beautiful." He said, his voice trailing off.

"Wow, thank you Mark." I was blushing. "You really think I'm beautiful?"

"Yes, Nicole, you are stunning."

I couldn't take it. I turned and walked towards him as he sat at his desk. Standing in front of him I took his face in my hands and leaned in kissing him. Our tongues were together in each others mouthes. His hands were moving up my sides, brushing my breasts as we kissed. I broke the kiss first. He looked at me, about to speak, but I held my finger over his lips.

Then I knelt in front of him, between him and his desk, on the floor in his office like I'd always wanted. I put my hands on his knees, spreading his legs in front of me. My fingers moving up his thighs to his belt. I undid the buckle, and the button, and finally unzipped his pants. Mark sat back in his chair, his arms on the arm rests. 

I could feel his cock through his underwear, and it felt huge. I wanted it. Bad. I tugged at the waistband of his underwear. Mark sat up off his chair slightly so I could pull his pants and underwear down a bit. And finally, out sprung the most amazing cock. It looked to be about 8 inches, and nicely thick. His cock was hard, and standing straight up, point at my face. His balls were big too, and looked heavy, and full of cum as they rested on the waistband of his underwear. I grasped his cock with my hand, making a tight fist around his shaft. I tenderly licked his balls, and ran my tongue up his shaft to the head of his cock, before giving the tip of his cock a little kiss. 

Taking the head of his cock in my mouth, I began stroking him. My saliva running down his cock, under my fingers, making my fingers slide easily up and down his fat cock. I continued stroking him, up and down, moving my tongue around in circles over his cock. Giving his cock another kiss, I began licking his balls. I sucked one of his balls into my mouth, before doing the same with the other. All the while my hand gripping his cock tightly, moving up and down his length. His cock was slick with my saliva. My fingers stroked him from the base of his cock, up and over the head and back down. I began kissing his cock all over. Up one side and down the other as I worked his cock in my hand. Mark moaned with approval. I took the head of his cock into my mouth, and began trying to take more of it until I felt the tip reach my throat. I gripped his cock with my fingers, and looked up into his eyes. He looked into mine and I could tell he was in heaven. 

I started trying to take more of his cock into my mouth and throat, but I felt myself gagging on his big cock so I stopped. Then I felt his hands on both sides of my head, his fingers in my hair as he held my head tightly. Mark began pushing my mouth farther down around his cock. I felt his cock in my throat, and somehow I wasn't gagging this time. He pushed my mouth down until my nose was pressed against his abdomin, and my tongue stuck out, flicking over his balls. I looked up at him with tears in my eyes, and he looked back at me smiling. I felt his cock in my throat as I swallowed around it. 

He finally let me come up. As I took his cock out of my mouth, several strands of my saliva ran from my lips to his cock. I gripped his cock again tightly. This time with both hands, and began jerking him off. Marks' head fell back onto the top of his chair as he moaned loudly. I stroked his fat cock with both hands for a minute before taking it back in my mouth, and removing one of my hands. I took his cock deep into my throat again, my hand gripping his cock tightly in front of my mouth. I was bobbing up and down on his cock now, taking all of him into my throat before moving back up until just the tip remained between my lips. My hand followed the movement of my mouth, gripping his shaft tightly, and sliding easily up and down. I moaned over his cock. Stroking him. Licking him in circles as I took him completely in my throat, letting him fuck my face. Playing with his balls with my other hand, I looked up again into his eyes, and he looked into mine, and for the first time in probably 20 minutes Mark spoke actual words. 

"Fuck yes Nicole, God that feels so good! Oh God I'm gonna cum soon babe!"

I moaned around his cock, absolutely loving the feeling of his fat cock in my mouth. Fucking my throat as I bobbed my head up and down on his cock. 

"Ohhhhh Nicole I'm gonna cum baby!" he basically shouted.

I continued taking his cock deep in my mouth. And as I gripped his cock tightly with my hand, just then I felt the first shot of cum rip from his cock and spatter somewhere deep in my throat. I looked up into his eyes as he continued cumming in my mouth. I swallowed quickly as jet after jet of his hot sticky cum coated the inside of my mouth and throat. I felt like such a slut. Knealing on the floor in front of my boss. His cock in my mouth, and his cum flying into my throat as we both moaned loudly. And I loved every second of it. As I swallowed the last of his cum, he pulled his underwear and pants back up and over his cock. I stood up, wiping my mouth a bit with my fingers. 

The rest of the afternoon was a blur. We worked side by side, flirting and talking. When 4 o'clock rolled around, and Mark told me I could leave, I almost didn't want to. But he thanked me for a great days work, and as I left his office, I looked back and told him he could keep the panties I'd left in his drawer.

Please comment and rate it you like! There is more to this story. If you like it, and I get enough good feedback I'll write chapter 2! Thanks!

Published 
Written by nicolemarie
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments