Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

First Daddy Dom Experience

"POV of a young woman after secretly matching with an older man online. She learns he's a Dom with a daddy kink and can't resist giving into her curiosity."

65
5 Comments 5
4.0k Views 4.0k
2.2k words 2.2k words

Author's Notes

"This is my own personal fantasy as a young woman and first time writing an erotic story. <p> [ADVERT] </p>I enjoyed writing it and hope you enjoy reading it."

I pulled out my trusty lacy black bra and tossed it on my bed as I searched through my underwear drawer for the matching thong. I ran a hand through my curled copper red hair and rummaged through my lingerie, stepping into the thin black g-string after I found it, sliding it up between my thighs and resting above my hipbones.

Even the pressure of the lace on my clit made my insides slightly clench. I had been aroused all day in anticipation of what was to come tonight. I glanced at the floor-length mirror to my right and admired my breasts in the warm rays of light from the sunset shining through the window. My breasts had always been something I'd been confident about, round and perky, with sensitive nipples that were aching to get some attention tonight.

I matched with an older man on tinder who messaged me that he was a dom with a daddy kink and wanted to play around with me, and after having a secret fantasy of being submissive to an older man for years, I decided I would meet him at his house for drinks and see what happens. His pictures showed him as a handsome man in his forties with dark brown, slightly silver hair, dressed in top dollar clothing and places like wineries, mansions, or in front of what I'm sure to be his fancy yellow sports car.

When messaging me the details for tonight, he told me my first instruction was to wear a dress. His next message made me shudder as I read. "This is so I can slide my hand across your clit and into your cunt without having to wait for your pants to come off... You'll learn quickly that Daddy struggles with patience. Especially when it comes to his baby girl's pleasure."

I sat down on the edge of the bed, and still looking at myself in the mirror, spread my legs by instinct and opened my mouth slightly to slide my finger across my tongue. I got it nice and wet and then traced my finger down across my nipple, circling around and pinching slightly, which made me suck in a small gasp. I was so fucking horny. I needed a release before I left to meet this man or else I was genuinely concerned I might drip onto the seat from being so wet.

I pinched my nipple as I brought my other hand down to my pussy and slid my fingers underneath the tight lace, rubbing up and down my folds slowly, sliding the wetness that had been accumulating all day along my pulsing clit. I moaned as I circled my clit and naturally started grinding into my fingers, craving more. Craving his hands. His instruction. His cock inside me, fucking me until we both cum on his command.

I pulled the thong off and rubbed my clit faster until I simply had to lie back, spreading my legs completely wide open and fucking myself until I was on the edge. I ground into my fingers as if they were his and imagined his tongue on my clit as I groaned into my orgasm, arching back and gasping for air as I rubbed my dripping wet pussy. I laid there for a moment and got my wits together before I cleaned up, pulled my thong back up my thighs and clasped the matching lacy red bra behind my back.

I pushed my tits up and twisted around so I could see my ass, adjusting the thong so it sat perfectly on my hips to accentuate the roundness of my ass. I slipped on a satin, dark brown mini dress and small gold hoops with short pearly white heels, quickly put on some dark red lipstick and messaged him that I was headed to his place.

------------------------------

I pulled up to a large white house with pillars that made it look almost regal and parked my car at the front of the circular stone driveway. I knew he had money, but I didn't know he was this rich. I felt my pussy leak a little bit into my thong as I got out of the car and started walking up to the front door, attempting to compose myself. He must've seen me coming because he stepped out as I was almost there, locking eyes with me immediately. I stopped in my tracks as he slowly looked me up and down before smirking and settling back onto my eyes.

"Welcome baby girl. You're even more beautiful in person," he said as he took my hand and led me inside, which was unsurprisingly just as nice as the outside. He exuded dominant confidence in a way I hadn't experienced before, I mean him simply grabbing my hand and leading me into the living room was enough to make my pussy throb and remind me of the unbearable wetness between my legs. He stopped us before the couch and locked eyes with me again, his deep blue eyes staring down at me with a fire behind them that made me want to submit to him almost on instinct.

"Before the fun begins, it's time to lay a few ground rules. First, I'm in charge tonight. Whatever I tell you to do, you do. And whatever I don't tell you to do... that's right, you can't do. No cumming until you have my permission. You don't want to see Daddy get angry, do you?" as he leaned in and inhaled along my neck, grazing his teeth across my earlobe. I felt his hand slide up my waist as he cupped my breast and squeezed, continuing to do so as he said, "Secondly, if there's anything you don't want me to do, best to tell me now before we get in the heat of the moment. I can already tell I won't be able to help myself with you, you beautiful fucking whore already moaning for me. I bet you're already wet for me, aren't you? Huh? Use your words when I speak to you. Tell me now if there's anything you don't want me to do."

I struggled to find the air to speak when all I could think about were his strong hands squeezing my tits and sending shockwaves down to my aching pussy, but I managed to say, "I'm all yours, Daddy. Use me however you want. I need it. I need you" before I gasped for air. He lifted me up into his arms so I was straddling him right above his bulge and ravingly pressed his lips into mine, walking us down the hallway towards somewhere I wasn't sure. I didn't care, I just wanted him, and I wanted him now. We broke apart for air and he set me down as he hastily unlocked the door and my jaw dropped as he smirked at me.

Hanei
Online Now!
Lush Cams
Hanei

He led me into a dark, luxurious sex room with every toy you could imagine lined up along the walls, a sex swing in the corner, and a plush king bed with dark red satin sheets in the center of the room. He picked me up and threw me on the bed and said, "Shoes and dress off. Now." He watched me as I took each shoe off before standing and lifting my dress over my head. His expression was almost primal as he grazed his eyes over my body, nodding in approval at the lacy black set I chose to wear for this moment.

He glanced at the bed and chuckled, shaking his head slowly and looking back at me with a gaze so intensely ravenous I didn't think possible. I shuddered and said, "What?" as he took a step towards me, still smirking down at with that gaze that made my pussy completely submit and melt into liquid. "Look at the bed, baby girl. You must be more ready for this than I thought." I glanced towards the bed and blushed when I noticed a wet spot where my pussy had been from where I was sitting. I guess getting myself off before I came here wasn't enough. I mean, I was practically leaking from how turned on I was by this whole experience.

"It's nothing to be ashamed of, baby. Just shows me how much of a fucking slut you are. Lay back down on the bed and let me get a taste of you." To this I gladly obliged. He pressed his lips against mine and slid his hand underneath my bra, pulling it down so he could grab my nipple and gently twist, making me release a moan so loud he chuckled. He slid his hands around my back to the clasp of my bra and without any difficulty at all unclasped it and threw my lacy black bra onto the floor, immediately pressing his lips onto my nipple and sucking expertly while he gently squeezed the other one.

Fuck, I was already close to cumming and he hadn't even touched my pussy. Before that could happen, he pulled away and locked eyes with me as if he could sense it. "You aren't already forgetting the rules, are you, you slut? Don't you dare cum before you're supposed to."

Suddenly, he grabbed the lacy material of my underwear and yanked them down my legs. "Spread your legs. Show me that pussy," he said as I laid back and said "Yes, Daddy." I don't know if it was me saying that in that moment or his shock at the wetness dripping down my cunt all the way down my asshole and onto my thighs, but he looked a mixture of feral and in awe as he went in on my pussy and began sucking up my juices.

I almost blacked out from the pleasure of finally having his tongue on my clit, yelling "FUCK" as I bucked my hips against his face and reached back to grab the headboard of the bed to gain some shred of control. "Hands by your side, did I tell you you could do that?" and slapped my pussy.

I arched my back and moaned so loudly, bringing my hands back down and running my fingers through his hair as he fucked my cunt with his tongue. "Daddy, please, can I cum for you?" I begged as I ground against his face, desperate for release. "Not yet, baby, Daddy wants you to hold on," as he slid two fingers inside my pussy and started finger fucking me while he watched me intently. I struggled against his fingers, my pussy a slave for his touch and dripping with anticipation.

He reached up and grabbed my breasts with his other hand, squeezing and tugging as he said "Almost, baby girl just hold on for Daddy," as he started sucking my clit again, driving me absolutely fucking mad. He could tell I was waiting desperately on the edge of release, but seemed to enjoy edging me until he was ready. I gasped for air and moaned uncontrollably as he fucked me with his fingers and ravaged my clit.

I needed to cum, but wanted to please him even more. I waited for permission for what felt like an eternity, fucking his face and fingers in a state of absolute torturous ecstasy until one moment he said, "Cum for me." I erupted into a sea of pleasure and relief, halfway blacking out as I felt myself squirt warm cum all over his face.

He seemed to lap this up even more ravenously as he continued to suck my clit as fast as he could. I continued to cum, uncontrollably shuddering against him as tears started streaming down my face. He fucked me with his fingers even faster and somehow, I came a second time, even though I wasn't done with the first. I cried out as I completely gave myself up to him. Through the haze, I noticed him staring at me with that same feral gaze that drove me mad when I first arrived, watching as every uncontrollable wave of pleasure took over me.

My pussy clenched as tight as it could go over and over as I rode through the waves of pleasure until they started to slow. He pulled his fingers out of my cunt, actually dripping with cum, and trailed them over my tits so it dripped onto my nipples. He then licked it up, sending shudders straight to my pounding heat and locking eyes with me as his devilish smirk returned.

"You were such a good girl for Daddy, baby. Such a goddamn hot slut for me. And damn," he said as he tilted my head back with one hand, stroked my dripping pussy with the other and stuck it straight into my mouth, "you sure do taste good."

Tasting my own salty wetness off his fingers suddenly made me ready for more. I needed to fuck him. I needed to be fucked by him. He noticed the heat darken in my gaze and said, "Ready for more already, slut? Well, that's good because we're just getting started. I'm gonna have a whole lot of fun with you, baby." He stood up over me and unzipped his pants, pulling out the biggest cock I've ever seen. "Get on your knees."

Published 
Written by 0p3s0p9
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments