Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Got Milk?

75
21 Comments 21
6.1k Views 6.1k
3.3k words 3.3k words

Author's Notes

"It has been awhile since my hubby Tom and I have submitted a story about our real life sexual journey. Previously our stories were written under our couple’s Lush login of NCCPL50, and were usually written from Tom’s perspective. Recently, I started thinking about some of the experiences that we have never written about. <p> [ADVERT] </p>I decided that these adventures would benefit by being written from my own viewpoint and under my login in of NCCPL50erica. I hope you find them provocative."

From early on I always found that I really enjoyed having my breasts stimulated. I loved being felt up, having my nipples played with, Before I became pregnant with my first child, my nipples were puffy and not erect unless they were given some special attention. When I became pregnant my boobs did not get much bigger, as a lot of women’s do. They stayed about the same size, but my nipples began to change. My hubby Tom always loved my breasts and gave them a lot of attention. But during my pregnancy he could not get enough of me. He loved everything about my pregnant body. I also loved my pregnant body and found that I wanted to have sex more than ever. I loved having Tom’s hands all over my swollen belly and particularly loved him sucking and playing with my nipples.

The pregnancy seemed to fly by. Once the baby was born I began to breastfeed our child. Tom loved having me nursing all the time. He couldn’t get enough of seeing my breasts and he especially loved seeing milk leaking out of my nipples. He also loved that I was not shy about nursing in front of other people. I didn’t bare my breasts in front of others; I was quite discreet about it. I didn’t worry about our friends got a peek now and then, and I wasn’t worried about it.

When it came to our lovemaking Tom loved sucking on my milky tits. It always felt wonderful, and it became a big part of our sexual activity. By this time, my nipples had gotten much thicker and longer and much more sensitive than they had been, and I loved having Tom play with them. I loved squeezing my tits and expressing my milk into Tom’s mouth. He could never get enough.

Our fun time with my milky boobs continued even after our baby gave up the breast at about ten months. Toward the end of my nursing, I began collecting my milk by expressing by hand and pumping. I froze this milk for the local milk bank, which gave the milk to mothers who could not breast feed but needed it for medical reasons for their babies.  I continued doing this for several months after our baby stopped nursing.

Tom continued to help out keeping my milk supply flowing by sucking on my tits whenever he could.  I had a good supply of milk even though my boobs never got much bigger. This goes to prove bigger boobs don’t necessarily produce more milk. It was about this time that having milky tits got interesting.

 I had invited a girlfriend of mine over for a happy hour with me since Tom was working late. We hadn’t seen each other for about a month so we decided to catch up over a bottle of wine or two after the baby was in bed. Carol arrived and we settled in enjoying the wine and each other’s company.

 After we finished off the first bottle of wine Carol said, “Can I ask you a question?”

I replied, “Carol you can always ask me anything.”

She continued, “I have some questions about breast feeding. I’ve seen you nursing many times, but just don’t understand how it works. When I had my kids they gave me a shot to dry up the milk. I know when the baby sucks, they get milk, but is it always there?”

“Carol,” I said, “The milk isn’t only there when the baby sucks; it’s replenished all the time. I’m still making milk and I haven’t nursed in a couple of months.”

“Then why are you still making it?” she asked. “I’m still producing it because I express the milk for the local milk bank, and Tom helps me keep the supply going.”

She looked puzzled so I continued, “I express the milk by squeezing my breast or pumping it out. Tom helps by sucking on my boobs to keep the supply going.”

It was hard to believe that she had no idea how all of this worked.

“You can actually squeeze the milk out?” she asked.

“Yes, I do it every day. I start massaging my breast and work my way down to my nipple, and then press inward while pulling my nipple outward and squeezing it.”

“Does it just drip out?” she asked.

I couldn’t believe she had no idea about any of this. I asked her, “Carol would you like to see me do this?”

I figured this would be the easiest way for her to understand.

“Really, you’ll show me?”

I said, “Carol we’ve been friends for a long time. If you’d like to watch I’ll show you.”

She shook her head yes. I told her it was about time for me to express some milk anyway.  I got up, went to the kitchen and picked up a towel and a glass measuring cup. I sat down next to her and removed my blouse. It felt a bit strange doing that, but what else could I do. I reached behind me and released my bra, and sat there wearing only my skirt. Carol sat there staring at my breasts. It felt a bit awkward, but I continued. As I’ve said my boobs are still not too big, but my nipples are always erect and poking out. I pulled a snack table over and placed the measuring cup on in front of me.

I looked at her and started massaging my left breast, the one closest to her. I continued massaging downward until I reached my nipple. I grasped it and pulled out ward over the cup. A few drops of milk appeared at the end of my nipple. I continued squeezing and pulling outward and a single stream of milk squirted into the cup.  Then as I squeezed again several streams spurted into the cup. I usually had about five streams expressing at once.

Carol exclaimed, “That’s amazing. I can’t believe it shoots out like that, and that you’re willing to show me. Thank you so much! “

She then surprised me hesitantly asking, “Can I try squeezing?”

“I guess so, if you’d like.” I couldn’t believe she asked me that, and I was shocked at my own response. I’d never had a woman touch me, let alone squirt milk from my boob.

Carol moved closer and imitated the massaging I had shown her down my breast, and then grasped my nipple and squeezed. My milk squirted into the cup and she repeated the process again and again.

Carol then asked, “Can I taste it?”

I said, “Sure, if you really want to.”

Carol then leaned over and placed her mouth on my breast. I couldn’t believe it. I was in shock! I thought she meant taste it from the measuring cup. She really started sucking hard, and let down occurred releasing the milk in both breasts. She was slurping the milk down from one breast while the milk was streaming from the other. She grabbed my other breast and sucked on that too. There really was quite a bit of milk coming from both breasts.

Carol leaned back and said, “Some milk is spraying on my blouse.” 

I was taken by surprise when she started unbuttoning her blouse and removed it.

“Oh, I might as well take my bra off too so that you’re not the only one topless,” she said.

Needless to say, I was quite surprised. I had never seen Carol wearing anything less than a bathing suit.  She had lovely breasts that were quite a bit bigger than mine. Her nipples were at least twice the size of mine in diameter, the centers were about half the size of mine, and they were almost the same color as mine… a nice rosy pink. Carol then went right back to sucking on one breast while playing with my other nipple. The milk was still flowing freely which she seemed to really enjoy.

Carol stopped sucking for a minute and said, “You have awesome nipples. I wish mine were as thick and long as yours.”

She resumed sucking and I was amazed when I suddenly started enjoying her sucking. The more she sucked, the more I felt myself actually getting turned on. I placed my hand on the back of her head and pulled her closer.

“That’s really feeling good Carol.”

When she started playing with my nipple with her tongue I was shocked at how my body was reacting. This was the first time another woman had actually touched me in a sexual manner.

Carol surprised me again when she stopped sucking my tit, moved forward, and pressed her breasts against mine.

“Mmmmm, that feels so good. I want to rub my nipples against yours. Is that okay?” she asked.

“If you’d like to do that, it’s fine with me. Your breasts are beautiful, and I like the way they feel pressing against me,” I replied.

Carol immediately grabbed one of her own breasts squeezing her nipple outward. She then moved in and started rubbing her nipple on mine. My milk had slowed down to an occasional drip, but with her stimulation it soon began squirting out again.

“I love the way your milk shoots out! I wish my tits could do that,” she said.

Tinkerr_Belll
Online Now!
Lush Cams
Tinkerr_Belll

She then lowered her mouth and began sucking again. This time though she grasped my nipple between her lips and began rubbing the end of it with her tongue. My milk was running down her chin dripping on her breasts. I was getting the most amazing sensation from this attention. I was really beginning to get turned on now. I decided to find out what her breasts felt like. The only breasts I had ever felt were my own. I reached out and placed my hand on one of her breasts. Carol looked up at me and smiled. She quickly went back to playing with my breast. I really liked the feeling of her much fuller breasts and I started playing with her nipple. It really felt much smaller than mine, but I enjoyed tugging on it and stretching it outward. Carol seemed to enjoy me doing it too.

My milk had slowed down considerably, so Carol began playing with both nipples. She said that she loved pulling on them and stretching them out.

“Sucking on your tits, Erica, is unbelievable! You can try sucking on mine if you’d like too.”

Carol stood up in front of me and said, “Give it a try. I love sucking on yours. I know I don’t have milk, but I think it would still be hot!

I was really enjoying having her playing with my nipples and sucking on my tits, so I decided I’d give it a try. I had never touched a woman sexually before touching Carol’s tits.  Carol moved closer to me. I put my hands on her hips and pulled her breast into my mouth. I began sucking and drawing her nipple further into my mouth. As I sucked on her tit she began playing with my nipples again. I started to play with her nipple with my tongue. She let out a soft moan. I knew she was turned on and enjoying my mouth on boob. I also knew that my pussy was definitely wet. I was turned on as much as Carol was. 

I had never had any kind of sexual activity with a woman before. Tom and I have watched several porn movies that showed women having sex with each other. To be honest, I enjoyed those scenes and it did turn me on. I have fantasized wondering what sex with a woman would be like.

We continued playing, sucking, and enjoying each other’s boobs.

 I finally stepped back and said, “Carol I’ve never done anything like this before. I don’t know where this is leading.”

 Carol replied, “Well, I’ve never sucked milky tits before, but I have had some fun with a girlfriend. I can show some things that I’m sure you’d enjoy.

“Oh Carol, I don’t think I’m ready for that!

“Well then, can I suck on your tits again…please?”

I grasped my breast and offered it to her. She eagerly returned to sucking as much of my breast into her mouth as she could. I could feel her pressing my swollen nipple against the roof of her mouth. My milk was flowing freely and began dribbling down her chin.

She removed her mouth from my breast and said, “Will you squirt it into my mouth so that I can see it?”

I stood up, smiled at her, grabbed my nipple, squeezed, and watched several streams of milk spray her face. I then did the same thing with my other boob. I was enjoying watching her trying to get my milk into her mouth as I continued squirting her face and chest.

Carol grabbed my hand and pulled me down next to her and started sucking on one tit while she played with my other nipple. I couldn’t believe how turned on I was getting! She eventually released my nipple and let her hand drop to my leg. She continued twirling my nipple with her tongue and began lightly rubbing my leg. It all felt so sexy.

As she continued stroking my leg her hand began to inch upward under my skirt. I wanted to tell her to stop, but I didn’t because everything felt so good. I started playing with her breasts again, and that seemed to encourage her to continue moving her hand up my thigh. I couldn’t make myself tell her to stop. Her fingers were now brushing the edge of my panties. She was so close to my pussy.

I was to the point that I really wanted to find out what her touching my pussy would be like. Within another minute or two she let her fingers slide onto my panties, lightly stroking my vulva.

Carol removed her mouth from my tit, smiled at me and said, “Your panties feel very wet.”

I let out a small moan, and Carol’s fingers immediately slipped under the edge of my panties. She began sliding her fingers up and down the groove between my thigh and my pussy. I then felt her finger s move to the slit of my pussy. She lightly stroked up and down my closed slit. After a few moments she pressed my legs apart opening my pussy to her touch. I couldn’t believe how my body was reacting to her touch. When she slid her fingers down over my inner lips I let out a loud groan. Hearing that, she separated my inner lips and touched the opening of my vagina.

Carol suddenly moved to the floor kneeling in front of me. She looked at me and said, “I’m going to remove your panties. I want to see your pussy.”

With that she reached under my skirt and pulled them off.

She then pushed my skirt up, placed both hands on my pussy, and used her thumbs to separate my inner lips. This left my pussy wide open to her.

"Your pussy is so smooth, and pink...I love it!"

It took only a few moments of her looking at my most private parts, before she slid one of her thumbs into my drenched vagina. I couldn’t help but let out a guttural moan as she moved her thumb in and out while stroking my now inflamed clit.

I leaned forward to play with her tits as she continued fingering me with a varying number of fingers. I was just about panting when she spread my pussy wide open, and drove her tongue into it as far as it would go while continuing to rub my now swollen clit.

Now, I’ve had my pussy expertly tongue fucked before by my hubby, but for some reason this was bringing me close very quickly.

Carol then sat back, looked up at me smiling, and said, “I really want to make you cum. I know you’ve never done anything like this with a woman before, but I want you to know you don’t have to do anything like this to me in return. I want you to enjoy every sensation, and only enjoy what you’re feeling. Don’t worry about what you think I expect you to do, because I don’t want or need anything in return.”

A moment later her head was back between my legs. With two or three fingers in my pussy she began sucking and tonguing my now pea sized clitoris.  It was such an amazing feeling.

Carol looked up at me and said, “Will you try and squirt your milk at me while I eat you?”

I grasped both my nipples and pulled them outward while squeezing them. It took but a second for several streams of milk to spray Carol’s chest and face. She seemed to love that, and attacked my pussy with increased vigor. As she alternated fingering me and sticking her tongue into me I began to press my pussy lips against her mouth.

Carol then grasped each of my inner lips and stretched them open. She slowly started lapping the full length of my pussy with her tongue. Each time her tongue passed over my gapping vagina it dipped inward. Within a couple of minutes, I gave my tits one last squeeze expressing a huge spray of milk , and began to have one of the best orgasms I’ve ever had.

Carol leaned back and said, “I knew that you would enjoy this.”

“Oh, Carol. It was amazing. I don’t what I should be doing right now. I feel like you must want me to do more to you, but…”

“Don’t say another word. You’ve already done so much to excite me. Think about what we’ve done, talk to Tom if you like, and see if you think you might want to play with me again. I have several ideas about what you might like. Have you ever heard of dove fucking? We could have a lot of fun together. For now I’m going to get going and I’ll talk to you in a couple of days. I will understand whatever you decide. I loved this experience with you tonight.”

Carol left, I went into the shower to rinse off all the milk that I sprayed on myself. As I thought about what had transpired, I began to masturbate. I came again with another intense orgasm.

I realized that was an answer to what Carol had asked me. Yes, I wanted more!

I talked to Tom, and he said that if I wanted to experiment some more with Carol it was fine with him. He did add, that he wanted to hear all about it.

Carol called me later in the week with some shocking news. Her husband had just received a big promotion at work and they had to move. They had to be gone in ten days.

I couldn’t believe it. That pretty much ended my playing with another woman for several years. I never did get another opportunity to play with Carol before she moved.

Published 
Written by nccpl50Erica
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments