Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Grandpa's Weakness: part 2

"My step-Grand-daughter, Mickey discovers how much better sex is with an older man."

21
1 Comment 1
16.7k Views 16.7k
1.1k words 1.1k words

"Gramps, I'm still horny!" my step-grand-daughter whispered in my ear, as we laid together in post-coital bliss, her hand stroking my shrivelled manhood.

Not entirely surprised, I answered back as I pulled her close, answering back, "I'm not in my twenties, young lady. What I once did all day, now takes me all day to do once. But, I'm sure  I can entertain you without a hard-on."

"And how do you propose to do that?" she asked, still rubbing on me.

"You just leave that to me!" I slid out from under her and went to my closet and pulled out four neckties.

"So, you're gonna tie me to the bed?" she said, laying on her back and stretching out, a wicked grin on her face.

"And have my way with you!" I grinned back as I tied her wrists to the bedposts, followed by her ankles. Her exposed cunt, dripped cum onto the sheets. Staring at her dripping pussy, I wished, in vain, that I was hard again, and could give her another dose of my sperm. Kneeling between her spread thighs, I bent over and kissed her drooling camel-toe.

"Ooooh! you're such a perv, Grampa," she cooed, lifting her hips off the bed, offering herself to me.. My tongue extended, swiping the dollop of cum from between her legs. I looked up at her angelic face framed by her puffy breasts, and sucked the creamy sauce into my mouth.

"You have no idea, Mickey!" I said, swallowing my sperm. "But you're going to find out!" Lowering my face to her cunt, again, I opened my mouth, covering her mons and began sucking the dregs of our lovemaking from within.

"So good, Grampa! Feels so good." she panted, sill trying to lift her hips off the bed. My nose was embedded in her red-haired bush,  and I breathed in her sexy scent, while my tongue wormed its way inside her hunting for more. "Grampa! Untie me! I want to hold your head to my cunt."

Lifting my head, I just smiled and said. "Not yet, baby-girl! Patience!" Then I burrowed my face in her warmth again, tickling her pussy with my beard , as my tongue invaded her again.

"Oh fuck!... Grampa... gonna cum... Oh God, don't stop!... fuck... fuuucckk!" I reached up, cupping her puffy nipples in my hands as I relentlessly attacked. Moments later, I was rewarded with a fresh supply of sweet girl cum coating my tongue and beard.

"God, that felt so good, Gramps! Can you untie me now?"

Crawling up her nubile, young body, depositing kisses at her navel, her nipples, her neck, and finally, her open lips. "I'm just getting started." She voraciously sucked on my tongue, tasting the combined flavors of  her and I.

Breaking the kiss, I got off the bed again, this time heading for my wife's night stand. My naked body shielded Mickey's view, as I pulled out a hand-held vibrator. I turned it on low and approached Mickey's prone body. She stared at it, then me, then it again. She appeared to be a bit apprehensive, but didn't shy away as I touched the tip to her left nipple. Her eyes closed as the sensations spread throughout her young body. I moved it to her right nipple and sucked on the left. 

"Oh Grampa!" I traded sides again, this time sucking hard on her right side while the toy hummed against her left.

MalibuXMiley
Online Now!
Lush Cams
MalibuXMiley

"Ohhh! Yesss....fuck, that feels good!."

I straddled her head, my cock dangling over her face, slowly drawing the vibe down between her breasts, heading for her now damp, pussy. Lifting her face from the pillow, she captured my helmet between her lips. I was certain that, in spite of her efforts, I  would not fully re-form for a while and I applied the vibrating tip to her lust-swollen clit.

"Mmmmmfffftt! MMMMFFTT!" she moaned around my helmet as the sensations spread out from her cunt to her extremities. She tried in vain to escape the toy, but I pressed harder, making her squirm. Letting my cock spring free, she begged, "Grampa, please! Fuck me!"

"I'm not hard enough, Kitten! Soon, maybe!" I pressed the vibrating tip against her pussy lips before pushing it inside.

"Ohgoddd!...Grampa! Please?... If you can't... fuck me... then... at least... make me cum!"

I turned up the intensity as I plowed deeper and deeper inside.

"Oh fuck!... Ohshit!... Grampa!... I'm so close... Gaaaaa!... Oh yesss!... Yes!... Right there!!"

Only the tightness of the knots at her hands and feet kept her from flying off the bed as her orgasm ripped through her body.

I bent down and kissed her cunt, sending a wave of shivers through her.  "That was so intense, Grampa. I've never cum so hard in my life."

Looking down at my cock, I noticed that it was re-formed, jutting out from my belly, a droplet of pre-cum forming at the slit. "Now, I think I'm ready to fuck my little vixen grand-daughter. How do you want it?"

"Like a dog in heat! Fuck me hard! Fuck me deep!"

I untied her hands and feet, enabling her to get into position, her upturned ass wiggling in invitation. I got behind her, pressing my helmet against her puffed up cunt lips, grabbed a fistfull of her hair and rammed home, balls deep. "Give it to me Gramps! All of it!" Reaching around, I grabbed her left breast, pinching, kneading as my hips pistonned in and out of her wet , tight hole. "Fuck! Deeper! Harder!"

I plowed into her at a furious pace, our bodies slapping together in a symphony of sensual sounds. I was getting close when she growled, "Cum inside me! Breed me Grampa!"

That did it! With animalistic grunts, I pumped her tight teen cunt full of warm, sticky cum. When I went to flip her over to eat her out again, she said, "Nope! You can't have it. It's my cum now." She did let me cuddle behind her, my still leaking cock leaving trails on her backside.

Our quiet time was shattered when the phone rang.  Mickey answered it. "That was Gramma! She's pulling a double and won't be home until morning. Then she asked if she could invite her friend, Keely over for an overnight.  " Maybe we could all have fun?" How could I refuse?

Keely showed up twenty minutes later, greeting Mickey with a deep, sloppy kiss. So much for having fun with two horny teens, I thought.

Published 
Written by AGreyFoxxx
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments