Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Jerk

"Jason has always been a jerk to Tim, but Jason's mom may just be able to help him forget about it"

63
10 Comments 10
25.2k Views 25.2k
4.8k words 4.8k words
Tim picked up his coffee and headed toward the door of the shop, eager to get home. His guild had a big raid planned for the game tonight, and he didn’t want to be late. He started when someone grabbed his arm as he walked past. He was even more surprised when he stopped and turned to see it was a hot girl.

“Timmy, right? You’re good with computers, aren’t you?”

She knows my name? He thought. Kelly had run with the popular crowd in school, and he was surprised she even knew he existed. “Yeah, I guess.”

“This thing is totally frozen up and I can’t get it to do anything,” she said, gesturing at her laptop. “I’ve got these warning boxes about a virus, but when I click on them, they don’t do anything. See?”

“Uh oh,” he muttered as he looked down and saw the pop-up window. “That’s actually part of a nasty virus going around right now. Clicking it is probably what infected you.”

“God. Can you fix it? Pretty please?”

Fighting down a shiver from the incredibly sexy look she was giving him, he said, “I can give it a try.”

Slipping his bag off his shoulder, he sat it down on the table and dug through it until he found the thumb drive he was looking for. It had several useful programs on it, including recently updated versions of powerful malware removal tools. Downloading as much porn as he did had its dangers, so he kept everything he needed close at hand for quick fixes.

“I’ll need to restart it in safe mode first. It may take a few minutes to clean everything off, if this works.”

“If you can fix it, you’re a lifesaver.”

He sat down and turned the laptop to face him. His eyes immediately homed in on her well-displayed cleavage, and it was all he could do to tear his gaze away and focus on the computer.

After restarting the computer, he went to work with the programs. As he suspected, the computer was infected with a nasty virus he knew all too well, so he started the cleaning process.

About ten minutes later, he restarted the computer and scanned it, the programs reporting a clean bill of health. “There you go,” he said as he pushed the computer back toward her.

She spun it around and breathed a sigh of relief. “Oh my god. You totally saved my life.”

“You’re welcome.”

He only realized he was staring at her with a silly grin on his face when she shifted nervously in her chair.

“So, I guess I’ll see you around,” he said as he stood up, feeling his ears burning.

Way to go idiot. He chided himself for staring at her as he walked toward the door. When he looked up, he saw the last thing in the world he wanted to see – Jason.

Since the fifth grade, Jason had been his ultimate nemesis. Though he exited as quickly as possible and turned the opposite direction he actually wanted to go to avoid a confrontation, it didn’t help. A hand grabbed his shirt and jerked him up short.

“You hitting on my girlfriend, you fucking nerd?”

“No. I...”

That was as far as he got before the fist connected with his face. The next thing he remembered was sitting on the ground with his back against the building, vision blurred with tears, and sharp stabs of pain coming from his eye. Jason was standing over him, growling something, but he was too incoherent to make any of it out.

Once the thug walked away, Tim struggled to his feet and made his way back to his apartment, desperately wishing he was invisible all the way.

****

The doorbell ringing forced him to open one eye – the one not covered by an icepack – and caused his head to throb even harder. He ignored it at first, hoping whoever it was would go away, but the bell just kept ringing.

He sat the icepack down on the table next to his second hand couch and looked out the peep hole. Only slightly surprised by who he saw outside, he opened the door.

“I am so sorry,” Jason’s mother said as soon as he opened the door.

He shrugged, not really knowing what to say. It was hardly the first time she’d come trying to smooth over something her son had done.

“Can I come in?”

Once he stepped out of the way, she hurried into the apartment as if she didn’t want to be seen. She sighed and said, “Again, I’m sorry. I’ve tried talking to him, and punishing him, but... It won’t happen again, I promise.”

“Yeah, right,” he grumbled, a little surprised by his own words. Anger at years of teasing and beatings swelled up in him and he spat out, “I’m sick and tired of this.”

“I know. I know. There has to be some way we can make this right.”

He sat down hard on the couch. “Until the next time.”

“There won’t be a... I know. I’ve said that before.”

“Maybe he’ll listen to the cops, then,” he said while looking away.

She leaned down and grabbed his hand. “No, please. We can figure something out. He’s eighteen now, and it’s all different.”

Tim turned back and said, “Not from where I’m sitting.” His voice trailed off as it dawned on him that he was looking straight down her shirt. She was wearing a tight yellow tank top, and he certainly couldn’t see any hint of a bra.

He knew he was caught when he snapped his gaze upward and saw her eyes flash with irritation. His face burned and he opened his mouth, but nothing came out.

She stood up, arching her eyebrows as he tried to think of something to say. Apologize. Change the subject. Anything. Then she bit her lower lip for a moment and grinned.

“I think I know how we can take care of this little problem.” She reached out and stroked a finger over his cheek, causing his eyes to go wide. Her smile broadened, and she said, “What if I were to help you let off a little steam?”

“Wh... What do you mean?”

Her fingers glided lower, to his neck, and then to his chest. “I could do a little something for you, to help you forget all about this.”

His mind racing from her touch, his voice cracked when he responded, “Like what?”

“Oh, I don’t know. I could jerk you off. I bet that would take your mind off things.”

His shoulders slumped, as his fevered brain filled with porn plots had conjured up something much, much more.

His reaction must have worried her, because she immediately came back with, “Uhm... Three times. One a day. Does that help?”

Dashed hopes aside, he wasn’t about to let the opportunity pass him by. He nodded.

“Good.” She knelt down in front of him, wearing a sexy smile and reached for the button of his jeans.

Heart thundering in his chest, he watched her pop open the button, and then pull down the zipper. She tugged on the denim, and he lifted his butt up off the couch to let her pull his jeans down. He couldn’t take his eyes off her, and chills shot all through him as she bunched his pants around his ankles and reached for the waistband of his briefs.

She didn’t waste any time, and tugged his underwear down to his knees, her other hand wrapping around his cock at the same time. Stunned and nervous, he was still mostly limp.

“You need to get hard for this to work, you know?” she said in sultry tones, slowly stroking his flaccid manhood.

“Maybe if you show me your tits,” he blurted out before he could think better of it.

She rolled her eyes and then said, “Oh, what the hell.” She released his cock, and in one quick motion, pulled her top over her head. As he’d surmised earlier, she wasn’t wearing a bra. Her tits were a little pendulous, but big, and incredible. More importantly, they were real, and not images on a computer screen or magazine page.

She cupped them in her hands and gave them a jiggle. The sight was enough to overcome his nervousness, and blood rushed between his legs.

“There we are,” she said as she wrapped her hand around his cock again. “I guess you like these?”

“They’re awesome.”

She chuckled and cupped his balls in her other hand, continuing to stroke his rapidly hardening cock. “Now, let’s help you forget all about what a jerk my son is.”

He closed his eyes and groaned, wondering if it was a dream as she stroked his cock. Her hand felt incredibly soft – far different from his own, which he knew so well. She rotated her wrist every so often, adding a twisting motion to the strokes. All the while, she gently rolled and caressed his balls in her other hand.

The wicked itch built in the head of his cock in less than a minute, spreading down the shaft with every pump of her hand. He grunted and groaned, breathing heavily, trying desperately to keep his eyes open so he could drink in the sight. Her breasts jiggled from the motion of her hand, and when she wasn’t looking at his cock, she was looking up into his eyes.

“Is that good?”

“Yeah,” he replied in a strained voice.

Her hand pumped faster, and his groans kept pace. Though he tried to fight it, his balls tightened and he felt the intense itch in his cock go numb for a moment. With the next stroke of her hand, he grunted and came.

“Oh!” she cried out in surprise as the first thick rope of cum spattered across her neck and chest. She pulled down on his pulsing shaft, and the next spurt landed on her breasts.

Grunting and growling, he continued to pump out cum in hard spurts. Two, then three, then four more hard ejaculations decorated her breasts with sticky trails. A pair of weaker squirts landed on the floor in front of her, and finally, a last pulse dribbled cum down the swollen purple head and onto her hand.

Eyes closed and panting for breath, he heard her chuckle and say, “Oh my. Have you been saving that for a while?”

A few inarticulate sounds were all he could manage for an answer. By the time he caught his breath and could open his eyes, she’d pulled several tissues from a box next to the couch. He watched in fascinated wonder as she wiped his cum from her body.

She picked up her shirt from the floor after sitting down the last balled-up tissue and stood. “Now, you’re going to forget all about what my son did, aren’t you?”

He answered with a weak nod, helpless against the grin spreading across his face.

“And, you’re not going to say anything to anyone about this?”

He shook his head. There was no way he was risking the other two handjobs she’d promised.

She pulled on her top, tugging at the material and pushing her breasts until it settled the way she wanted them. “Same time tomorrow, and the next day?”

“Yeah.”

“Tomorrow, then.”

He watched her walk to the door, where she turned and waved to him – still sitting half naked on his couch with a slowly softening cock – as if nothing unusual had happened. She opened the door just wide enough to slip out, and then she was gone.

****

A chill shot up Tim’s spine when the doorbell rang, right on time. Heart beating fast, he answered it and didn’t make the futile effort to wipe the grin off his face upon seeing her. Her top wasn’t nearly as revealing, but she was wearing a skirt this time, showing off gorgeous legs.

She hurried inside as she had the day before, but gave a tug on his shirt as she passed. “Why don’t you go ahead and get out of those clothes?”

She was all business as she sat down her purse on the table and pulled something out of it. She held up the package of moist wipes as he walked to the couch, unbuttoning his jeans.

“My boobs were sticking together by the time I got home yesterday. Come on now. Chop, chop.”

He pushed down both jeans and underwear at the same time, and his already hard cock sprang free.

She brushed her fingertip over the head, causing it to throb and bounce. “Looks like we won’t have any trouble with that today, but I suppose you want to see these anyway?”

“Yeah.”

Off came her blouse, and she gestured for him to sit down. She sank to her knees in front of the couch as he sat, and then scooted forward.

He’d been trying to screw up his courage since shortly after she left the day before, and it paid off when he asked, “Can I touch them?”

“Go ahead. You may as well,” she answered as her hand wrapped around his cock.

The weight, warmth, and softness of her breast in his hand made him throb in her grasp, and she chuckled. Rather than starting to stroke him immediately, she caressed the hard organ instead. “Mmm. You have a soft touch.”

“I love your tits.”

“I can tell.” She stroked a finger over the head of his cock, and a clear drop of pre-cum welled up. While smoothing it into the swollen helmet, she said, “You know, you have a nice cock.”

“Really?”

“Mmm hmm.

BriseisMonn
Online Now!
Lush Cams
BriseisMonn

It’s a little bigger than average, and nice looking. Not all veiny and ugly like some of them are.”

Her grip tightened and she started to stroke, drawing out a groan from him as he continued to squeeze her breast and tease the nipple. “Feels so good.”

“Thank you. Can I ask you something?”

He nodded.

“Are you a virgin?”

Somehow, he had enough blood in his body to fuel both his erection and a blush.

“I’ll take that as a yes. That explains why you’re so eager to see a woman my age. Anything would do for you, huh?”

“No, you’re hot.”

She stroked a little faster. “You know, I think you really mean that. So, these are the first boobs you’ve ever seen?”

“Yeah.”

“And I’m the first woman to ever touch your cock?”

“Uh huh,” his voice shuddered from her ministrations.

She moaned and shivered. “I know I shouldn’t be saying this, but that really turns me on.” Her features turned stern and her hand froze in place. “But don’t get any ideas. A deal’s a deal.”

“Okay,” he said in a rush, hoping to encourage her to start again quickly.

“Good. Tell me when you’re about to come this time. I’m lucky I didn’t get it in my hair last time the way you went off.”

Without waiting for an answer, she started stroking again – fast. As little as he wanted to let go of her tit, he had to lean back and gasp as her talented hand worked him steadily toward an explosion.

As the initial rush of pleasure settled, he sat up again to feel her breast. A whim then pushed him to reach for the other. It was then that he realized she wasn’t caressing his balls this time – and why.

He gasped and let it out as a grunt when he saw her hand up her skirt. She’s playing with herself!

That pushed him over the edge. Despite having jerked off before going to bed, and again when he woke up from a dream about her, the sight of her touching herself was too much. He trembled and let out a long, quavering moan as her fast-pumping hand drew him to the edge.

“Gonna come,” he growled.

She leaned forward, resting the tip of his cock directly against her breast. Two quick strokes later, a roar bubbled up from somewhere deep inside him along with his cream.

“Mmm hmm,” she moaned as he spurted, decorating her tits with streamers of cum, though nowhere near as much as the day before. The last dribble pumped out when she rubbed the tip over her nipple, leaving the stiff bud sporting a dangling strand.

Tim collapsed into a heap as her soft hand uncurled from around his cock. He did manage to keep his eyes open so he could watch as she straightened over her knees, giving him a perfect view of her cum-spattered breasts. She grinned and let out a chuckle as he stared at her. Then, her smile turned mischievous.

A lurch rippled through his body as she lifted her fingers to her lips and licked his cum off them. As soon as they were clean, she gathered up the dangling dollop from her nipple, and sucked it off her fingers too. His sensitive cock throbbed uncomfortably as he watched the show of her cleaning his cum from her breasts and moaning with every taste.

He finally let his eyes drift closed when she reached for the tissues.

“Not as much as yesterday. Have you been masturbating?”

She had finished with the tissue when he opened his eyes upon hearing the question. Her breasts shimmered in the light from the wetness of the wipe she was stroking over them.

Still a little weak and breathless, he nodded.

“You should save it for tomorrow,” she suggested while she finished cleaning up.

A few minutes later, she was dressed and out the door. Tim lay staring at the closed door in post-come lethargy for long minutes before he could summon up the energy to find his pants.

****

Fit to burst from resisting the nearly overwhelming urge to jerk off, Tim was standing right next to the door when the...

To continue reading this story you must be a member.

Join Now
Published 
Written by RejectReality
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments