Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Leon's Halloween

15
4 Comments 4
17.3k Views 17.3k
2.0k words 2.0k words

Despite it being Halloween night Leon wasn't too happy. His plans of attending the Halloween party put on by some friends were ruined when his wife was called into work. It was one of the small annoyances of being married to a Doctor who was on call.

The outside of their house had been decorated with lights, giant spider webs, gravestones and eerie figures. A soundtrack of scary organ music emanated from hidden speakers and it was plain to everyone that Halloween was his favourite holiday.

The warm weather brought the trick-or-treaters to his door in droves. Clad in his grim reaper robe he met them on the porch and handed out the treats. Seeing so many costumed young people made him feel better about missing the party.

His stepdaughter was at a party so he was alone and he was glad of it. The sexual tension between them had become almost unbearable these last few months. Bethany was only one when he met her Mom and he adopted her shortly after they were married.

For the first fourteen years, they had a normal Father/ Daughter relationship and he helped with all the chores of raising a child while his wife was in her final year of medical school. It was when Britanny turned fifteen a drunken relative spilt the beans about her being adopted.

Britanny questioned her parents and they admitted the truth and their lives went on. That all changed the Summer when she turned sixteen and he accidentally walked in on her as she was changing out of her bikini.

She had been swimming and sunning herself along with some of her girl chums. The large in-ground pool was just one of the perks of being married to a successful Doctor. Leon assumed she was still out there with them when nature's call moved him from his office to the master bath.  As he pushed open the partially closed door he found Brittany removing her bikini.

She had already removed her bikini top and was in the process of sliding her tiny bottoms down when he stepped inside. She stood up and smiled at him and time seemed to stand still for Leon as he took in the sight before him, she was truly stunning.

Long silky blond hair fell past her shoulders covering the tops of her full breasts. Her legs were tanned and shapely and she possessed the gap between her upper thighs that most women covet. It was easy to see that she had inherited her mom's looks.

Her belly was hard and flat and one could see her well-defined abdominal muscles, they were a testimony to the hours she spent working out. It was the tiny strip of hair between her legs that he found his eyes focusing on.

Brittany allowed him a good long look before she screamed at him to get out and threw a hairbrush at him. It was later that afternoon as he was preparing dinner that Bethany appeared in the kitchen.

She was clad in bootie shorts and a crop top. Leon noted that she was not wearing a bra and her nipples were very prominent under her thin cotton top.

"So, did you get a good look? she asked.

"Brit, I am sorry about that. You really have to learn to shut the door tight when you're changing to ensure your privacy," Leon replied trying not to notice the pencil points pressing against the material of her shirt.

"Did you like what you saw?"

"You are very attractive," he replied giving her the compliment she wanted to hear.

It was after that short conversation that things changed. Now, whenever her Mom was on duty she made it a point to seek him out and kiss him good night. She was usually clad in a see-through nightie and would push her braless breasts into his chest as she planted a kiss on his cheek.

Leon could smell her perfume and feel her silky hair on his face. More than once he was forced to remind himself that she was only sixteen and his adopted daughter. It was an effort to resist the urge to caress her.

When going out with her friends she made sure to show him what she was wearing. Her short tight skirts or skin-tight spandex pants or jeans moulded themselves to her curves and more than once he felt himself getting hard as he looked.

When he was working out in the basement he often spotted her admiring his sweat-covered trim body and he pumped iron. He kept meaning to say something to his wife but usually forgot about it and told himself that this was just a phase she was going through..

Eight o'clock signalled the end of the official trick-or-treat time. So Leon closed the curtains, doused all the lights and turned off the displays on his front lawn. He removed his reaper robe and switched on the TV. As he was searching for something to watch he heard the side door open and close, probably Brittany returning from her party.

Leon had not been home when she left so he didn't get to see her costume. So when she stepped into the living room he was sure his mouth hung open. Brittany was dressed as a cheerleader, a vampiric cheerleader.

She wore a short tight pleated mini skirt made of black PVC that hung on her slender waist. Her black crop top was made of the same material and tight across her boobs. Appearing from under her skirt was a pair of thigh-high fihnets nylons and she carried black pom-poms in her hands

Her long blond hair had been coloured black and there were streaks of grey in it. Her pretty face was a deadly shade of white and she sported the blood red lipstick and fangs. She had even splurged and purchased red contact lenses.

"A cheerleader?" Leon questioned with a smile.

lorena_monz18
Online Now!
Lush Cams
lorena_monz18

"An undead cheerleader, but I wasn't always such. Do you want to hear the whole story?" she asked moving closer.

"Yes," was all Leon could answer.

"I was once a normal high school student who happened to be walking home around midnight. As I passed the old graveyard Dracula leapt out and attacked me and then dragged me to one of the old mausoleums.

He threw me on a stone vault and tore off my cheerleader skirt. He then stuck his cold hard undead cock in me and took my cherry before drinking my blood and turning me into one of the undead."

"Watch your language, young lady," Leon snapped without conviction.

"Did I embarrass you? I thought you had a fascination with vampires?" Brittany asked as she pushed him back onto the couch and then sat on his muscular thighs facing him.

Leon was not embarrassed, he was turned on. Vampires were a favourite of his, especially female vampires. His man cave boasted an extensive collection of books, posters, statuettes and movies that featured female vampires. As she settled in his lap Leon could feel the heat coming through her tiny panties. Once again he fought the urge to run his hands down her legs and under her short skirt.

"You remember the year you dressed as Dracula for Halloween? You looked so fucking hot that I masturbated later thinking about you," she admitted.

"Brit, you have to stop this," he said in a firm voice.

"Fine," she huffed as she slid off of his lap and stormed to her room.

Leon willed himself to calm down. Maybe if he had not raised her he might have surrendered to her charms, after all, he was her parent in name only. It was about half an hour later that she called out that she needed his help so he headed to her room.

She was in the bathroom as he entered her room and she asked him to have a seat in the armchair and he complied. It was a second later that she entered the room unheard by him grabbed his left wrist and quickly moved it behind the chair. He felt something cold and metallic placed on his wrist, a heartbeat later she did the same thing to his right wrist.

Leon was about to protest when she placed a gag across his mouth. She then stood in front of him reached under her short skirt and slid down a black silk thong. The tight black top was then removed revealing a black silk and lace bra. Leon was getting hard and struggled against his bonds.

She removed her bra and stood there allowing him a good long look at her breasts with their hard nipples.

"Since you won't give, I'll take," she responded.

She then knelt in front of him and unbuttoned the fly his lounging pants allowing his rock-hard cock to spring free. She gently grasped it and began to plant kisses on its head. Leon stopped struggling and moaned through his gag. The sight of her tongue poking out of her cherry-red lips was beyond sexy. When she gently scraped one of her fang teeth along the length of his shaft he almost came right then.

Brittany stopped after a few minutes and produced a condom from under the chair. She smiled as she opened the small package and slid the latex sleeve on Leon's hard rod. She once again straddled him and placed the head of his swollen member at the entrance to her burning pussy and slowly settled down on it.

Brittany was hot, wet and very tight. Once again Leon moaned with pleasure through his gag.

"If I remove your gag are you going to lecture me?" she asked in a soft voice.

Leon shook his head and the gag was removed. The kisses were gentle at first but quickly became a tongue-sucking frenzy Brittany leaned onto him and Leon planted kisses on her breasts and licked and sucked on her nipples. This caused Brittany to issue a long ecstatic moan.

"Fuck your little vampiress," she moaned as she increased her riding him.

Finally, a long moan issued from her and her body shook as a monstrous orgasm arrived and Leon's soon followed. She finally unchained his wrists and he held her in his arms gently kissing her before leaving her room. He asked that she get cleaned up, redressed and touch up her makeup.

Britanny was excited at his request and hoped it meant that he wanted another round. It was about an hour and a half later that there was a gentle tapping at her door, she told him to come in.

The door pushed open wide to reveal Leon in his Dracula costume and full makeup. Britanny could only stare at him and feel her panties becoming wet.

"Daughter," he hissed.

"Papa," she responded.

Dracula then scooped up his little cheerleader and carried her to the bed with his mouth fastened to her neck, Brittany moaned his name aloud as she felt his teeth on the skin of her neck. Upon reaching the bed he tossed her face first and reached up under her tiny skirt and slid off her thong.

"I have need of you, Daughter," he hissed.

Brittany's response was only a loud moan as she felt Dracula place one hand on her waist and use the other to guide his cock to the opening of her pussy and push himself inside. The large mirror on the dresser reflected the erotic activity on the bed and the image of Dracula was fucking her doggie style turned her on even more.

 Dracula/Leon brought her to two more thundering orgasms before he bid her good night and left her room. It was the best Halloween either one could have hoped for.

 

 

 

Published 
Written by ThePhantom
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments