Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Lockdown 2030

"An investigation leads a reporter into a taboo practice"

11
1 Comment 1
2.3k Views 2.3k
4.7k words 4.7k words
Competition Entry: Punked

Due to a variety of catastrophic events in the year 2030, governments decided to conduct strict lockdowns. In order to leave one's home, a person had to be escorted by law enforcement and there was a long waiting list. A large condo community in Miami enjoyed a different kind of lockdown. In fact, the community was almost a city within a city.

The condo community was called Terminus. Terminus had three buildings connected by a bridge with each building being fifty stories. Inside the buildings were large gyms, large yoga studios, and large pools. Most people living in the buildings were upper-middle class or better off in life. Since residents could not leave the three buildings, a lot of things happened within that the public was unaware of.

"Mad Mya and Saad, get on your ends and let's get ready," said the referee.

"Oh man, this is going to be interesting," said one of the onlookers.

Onlookers in a large room the size of a basketball court watched as two nude people got ready to wrestle. The room was mostly dark except for light shining on where the two nude competitors got ready to wrestle. Sexual Wrestling was the name of the sport and it had its rules. A man could not penetrate a woman and the winner was determined by who made the other cum first.

The loser had to accept getting penetrated by the winner. If the man lost, then the woman would wear a Strap-On and fuck him. While some may think of this as leading to humiliation, the sport was based on respect which and not judging which made it grow in the Terminus community. The room itself probably had close to a hundred onlookers, a lot who were competing in Sexual Wrestling themselves.

"Don't doubt Mad Mya, she is a long-time veteran who has been in hundreds of these," said an onlooker.

"A hundred? Wow!" replied the onlooker's friend.

"Yes, a hundred and she had a lot of wins based on her grit and heart," said the onlooker.

Mya, also known by her nickname "Mad Mya" due to her braveness in the sport, was in her mid-forties. Mya had brown hair, skin that easily tanned, a sharp nose, perky titts, slim waist, and a nice fat ass. Overall, Mya looked exactly like pornstar Druuna who you can look up in your free time. Saad stood at around six feet tall and had black hair, a muscular body, golden skin, brown eyes, and looked exactly like Rohit Khandelwal. In terms of height, Mya was about four inches shorter than Saad but had years of more experience.

"Alright, go!" said the referee, as the two competitors started. Each round would go for five minutes and there were three rounds total with a minute break between each round.

Saad immediately approached Mya and pressured the nude brunette. Within seconds, Saad had a hold on the nude brunette who was shocked at how quick he was to grab her. Unpredictably, Saad dropped to his knees with his face against Mya's pussy. The unusual transition shocked Mya and a second later, Saad put the brunette over his shoulder and lifted her up.

"Wow he is so good," said an onlooker.

The younger man gently put the brunette down on her side while taking her back. Saad's legs coiled around the leg of Mya which was touching the ground as his hands started to finger the brunette. Mya felt Saad sniff and kiss her face from her ears to her cheeks. With four minutes left to go, Mya was in a rough spot.

"The coil around her grounded leg won't let her get up," said an audience member.

"He has both hands on her pussy and can just finger away," said another member of the audience.

The referee got in close to the action to make sure no rules were being broken. Saad sniffed and whiffed the horny brunette while kissing and softly biting her shoulders as well as occasionally licking her behind the ears. The constant kissing, licking, and soft biting added an arousing pressure to the brunette who was getting fingered. Mya attempted to use hands to take Saad's hand off of her pussy but took heavy arousing breaths in the process.

"Mya, are you good?" asked the ref, as Mya had an intense look in her eyes.

"Whew whew whew!" said Mya, letting out deep and arousing breaths as she nodded.

Saad placed one hand on Mya's inner thigh of the leg that was elevated to control it, occasionally squeezing to arouse the brunette further. The young man's face was pressed tightly against Mya's body which made it tough for Mya to break the lock. Saad continued to kiss the older brunette's body as his hot breaths aroused her even further. The arousal peaked as Mya kicked her legs but it was not strong enough to set her free.

"Three minutes to go," said the referee, watching the action as Mya's eyes opened intensely.

Mya could not believe it, how could it be? A minute seemed like almost four and the brunette thought the round was close to being over. Saad squeezed Mya's inner thigh again and kissed her behind the ear, making her groan. The discouraged Mya's hands got tired as she could no longer stop Saad from fingering her. Mya's body shook from arousal as the referee got closer to the action.

"Are we good?" asked the referee, as Mya groaned. The brunette's body shook more intensely in arousal as her elevated leg vibrated.

"We're done!" shouted the referee, waving off the ordeal as a shocked and exhausted Mya had an orgasm. Saad kissed Mya's face and tried to grab her until the referee separated the two.

"Let her rest, I will stand you two up in a bit," said the referee, as Mya collected her breath. A minute later, an exhausted Mya got up as the crowd applauded.

"Alright, the winner is Saad," said the referee, raising Saad's hands.

"Any words Mya?" asked the referee, as Mya caught her breath and had some water.

"He earned it and now, I can't wait to get a Cool Coochie and a Cool Culo," replied a smiling Mya.

A perky dark-haired beauty with olive skin watched on as she heard the phrase Cool Coochie and Cool Culo. The woman was an observer by the name of Ava and it is not the first time she had heard the phrase. Ava was a French Arab woman in her twenties who looked exactly like pornstar Lou Charmelle, you could say she was her clone. Working for a major online news company, Ava was reporting on life in Terminus and all of the things going on.

"Cool Coochie and Cool Culo?" asked Ava, hoping others around her would hear.

"It's sort of an inside thing," responded a woman sitting next to Ava.

The woman had darker skin, curly hair, somewhat Asiatic eyes, perky breasts, and a slim waist. Overall, the woman was wearing white bra and panties which went well with her darker skin. Ava looked over at the woman's direction and to an onlooker, you could say that the woman had a very distinct look to her. The best way to describe the woman was that she looked exactly like former pornstar Lena Juliette.

"Oh so a secret," replied Ava, as the woman smiled and put a finger over her lips to signal silence.

Ava had a lead and knew that she had to find a way to connect with the woman. The young French beauty looked around and found that the crowd was mainly women and some men who seemed to be there with their girlfriends or wives. People did not seem to judge what audience members had on, with some members even being nude. Being the resourceful undercover reporter that Ava was, she introduced herself to the woman.

"Ava," said the brunette, reaching out for a handshake.

"Haha, you're going to have to try better than that," replied the woman.

"Go easy on her Bri," said an audience member.

"Spilling the beans here Macy," replied the woman, rolling her eyes.

"It's okay Bri, I won't tell anyone else your name," said Ava, smiling.

Meanwhile, intense action happened inside a bathroom stall. Mya rode Saad as the two sweaty lovers had hot sex. After being tired from the riding, Saad bent the brunette over and put his fuck cock in her ass. As was tradition for any Sexual Wrestling match, the winner fucked the loser in the ass. Mya moaned and groaned from the intense fucking as Saad leaned over her body and fucked her.

"Oh fuck, oh yeah fuck me, fuck me baby fuck me," said Mya, taking deep breaths as sweat splashed from her nude body.

Saad continued to penetrate the nude brunette while kissing her salty and sweaty body. The kiss behind the ears continued to be the Achilles heel that made Mya's legs shake from arousal. Saad was able to last so long that even Mya was getting worn out, preferring to collapse to her knees. The typical doggy-style position was assumed by the brunette whose upper body was so bent from exhaustion that her face was on the floor.

"Wow," whispered Ava, listening in on the action in the bathroom.

"We don't do that by the way, it's very rude to listen in," replied Bri, walking up behind Ava who got scared.

"You got a lot to learn cop," said Bri, teasing Ava as the two walked out of the room.

Mya continued to get fucked in a doggy-style position as her face started to show full exhaustion. The brunette became cross-eyed with some thrusts in her ass as the cock penetrated her. Saad took some deep breaths of his own before letting a large load of cum loose in Mya's ass. Mya took a deep relieving breath while smiling and groaning some more.

"Cooooooool!" said Mya, letting out a nice long breath with a hoarse voice as Saad got up.

Ava's curiosity grew as she followed Bri around and the two got fully dressed. While getting dressed, even Ava was intrigued by Bri's amazing figure. Despite the slim body, Ava assumed that there is no way Bri would be able to wrestle with a guy like Saad. However, Ava needed to know just what was going on in Terminus and why "Cool Coochie" and "Cool Culo" kept coming up. Many suspected that due to the lockdowns, new kinds of narcotics were making their way into Terminus.

"So this Saad guy, is he like the champion or something?" asked Ava, getting fully dressed alongside Bri who laughed and rolled her eyes.

"Look cop, there are no champions in this guy. A group of horny women and men come together, wrestle naked, have fun, and enjoy the rest of their lives," replied Bri, walking away.

"Then what do Cool Coochie and Cool Culo have to do with it?" asked Ava.

"You ask too many questions, cop," replied Bri, walking away.

The reporter grew somewhat frustrated but contained her emotions. As Bri walked away, Ava started to slowly follow. Due to her experience as an undercover reporter, Ava knew the tricks of following people without being caught. As she followed Bri, Ava noticed that she was in an entirely different building.

"The Latin quarter," Ava whispered to herself.

The Latin Quarter was given the nickname because most of the residents were wealthy South American immigrants or well-to-do Hispanic Americans. Ava pulled out her sunglasses and got in the elevator with Bri and three other people, making sure to stand on the other side as Bri. Unfortunately for the reporter, everyone else had gotten off except for Bri so Ava was awkwardly stuck with her on the elevator.

"You're not gonna let this go are you," said Bri.

"Fuck," whispered Ava to herself.

"You are not that slick either, I saw you following me all the way into the Latin Quarter," said Bri.

"I am doing a report on Cool Coochie and Cool Culo as drugs because they keep circling around, not a cop or a narc or anything," said Ava.

"You are dumb," replied Bri, laughing.

"Yes and I need a smart girl like you to help me," said Ava.

"Follow me and remember, do exactly as I say," said Bri, as Ava nodded.

Bri walked Ava down a long hallway and the pair took a left. Hidden behind a door was an indoor pool and there, Ava saw a familiar face. The face was Saad, the same man who dominated Mya earlier in the day and fucked her in the bathroom afterward. Bri stripped down to her white two-piece and gave Ava a piercing look.

"This means get down into your swimsuit and only approach him when you do," whispered Bri, before walking over to Saad.

Ava obeyed and stripped down as Bri walked towards Saad. The French beauty started to tingle at the sight of the muscular man with his light brown skin. Bri walked towards Saad who immediately grabbed her as the two started kissing. Ava heard the groans from Saad who was kissing Bri all over the face as the Latin beauty started to lean her head backward with her legs vibrating.

"Oh yeah, give it to me baby," said Bri.

"You haven't been showing up as much," replied Saad, groaning as he kissed the darker-skinned beauty's face.

"Been busy," moaned Bri, as Saad smacked her buttocks.

The sound of Saad's hands hitting Bri's buttcheeks was loud and could be heard all around the pool. Ava watched from a distance as Saad worked the Latin beauty. All the French reporter could think of was the Sexual Wrestling match she saw where Saad dominated Mya. Animalistic vibes surrounded Saad as Ava looked on in amusement at the control he had over Bri.

"Busy," replied Saad, groaning as he locked lips with Bri.

little_cocksucke
Online Now!
Lush Cams
little_cocksucke

Bri backed her body up with her upper body leaning backward from the arousal. Saad kissed Bri's neck and softly bit her shoulders as his muscular arms coiled around her slim body. The muscular man squeezed the Latin beauty's sides and gently worked his way down while Bri moaned. Finally, Saad squeezed the buttocks, getting harder after every squeeze.

"Uh fuck!" said Bri, letting out a deep moan.

Bri instinctively jumped up and coiled her legs around Saad's muscular back. Saad carried Bri to a nearby pool chair and gently put her down. As Bri lay on her back, Saad coiled his muscular arms around her butt and pressed his face against her panties. Saad kissed Bri's inner thighs and even gave them a soft bite which made Bri go cross-eyed from the arousal. Ava looked on and was aroused by how effortlessly Saad had carried Bri and controlled her body.

"Papi Papi Papi," said Bri, stuffing her hand in her panties to finger herself.

Saad instinctively crawled behind Bri to take her back as she lay on her side, the two in a spooning position. Bri fingered herself to see how well it would do for an orgasm. Saad realized the skinny Latin beauty's effort and stuffed his hand inside Bri's panties himself. Bri's body shook as soon as she felt Saad's rough-skinned hands on her pussy.

"Phew phew phew!" groaned Bri, as if she was getting through an intense workout.

A zombie-like look consumed Bri's face as Saad fingered her. Bri's body started to vibrate from the arousal as she let out long intense breaths. The Latin beauty was so aroused that she locked lips with Saad as her body shook from the arousal. Finally, it was too much for Bri to bare as she kicked her leg up and Ava saw it vibrate. Bri had an orgasm that left her panties wet.

"Saad, Saaaaaaaaadddd!" said Bri, groaning.

Saad put the exhausted Bri over his shoulder and carried her to a backroom. Ava looked on and saw just how drained Bri was from the encounter. On a nearby pool chair, Ava noticed one other woman lying around facing the ceiling. The woman had black hair, and olive skin, and looked exactly like actress Ana De La Reguera. As Ava sat down, the woman started talking to her.

"Now he takes her to the backroom and busts a nut in her," said the woman.

"So they fuck," said Ava, rolling her eyes.

"He started doing this back when the lockdowns started. All he would do is find a horny woman by the tool, take her out to that room, fuck her, and cream in her," said the woman.

"Cream," whispered Ava, to herself.

"Yeah, nothing like a nice dose of man cream to help a hot pussy or ass," replied the woman, laughing.

"You seem to know him well," replied Ava.

"Ha Ha Ha," replied the woman, reaching her hand inside her panties and acting like she was pushing something out. A load of cum came out of the woman as she looked at Ava and licked it.

Meanwhile, Bri rode Saad in a hot sauna room. The exhausted Latina had a lot of energy in her due to the arousal of riding the muscular man. Bri's body faced Saad as she collapsed on top of him, kissing her lover. Saad coiled his arms around Bri's back as she continued to ride him. Minutes later, Bri was too exhausted to ride and just started to grind on Saad.

"Let it out let it out," whispered an exhausted Bri. Saad came inside Bri as she continued to moan.

The creampie made Bri stretch her skinny body as she let out a long easing breath. Soon after, the pair hugged each other as they lay in the sauna. Bri kissed and locked lips with Saad as her body continued to kick from the arousal. Minutes later, the Latin beauty slowly put on her bra and panties as Saad carried her out to the pull again.

"Cool Coochie?" asked the mysterious woman that Ava had been speaking to. Bri put a finger in her butt and pulled it out with some cum on it.

"Cool Culo!" said Bri, smiling as she licked the cum.

Ava looked on in shock as a somewhat tired Saad rested on one of the chairs. At first, the reporter thought that it must be a joke. "Cool Culo" and "Cool Coochie" were drugs according to the rumors but this...

To continue reading this story you must be a member.

Join Now
Published 
Written by Writingguy
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments