Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Marci the Inbetween

"Step Dad's girlfriend teaches daughter"

45
37 Comments 37
29.7k Views 29.7k
4.2k words 4.2k words
My name is Marci. I have been seeing a really great guy named Jerry for two years. I stay over at his place on occasion, mostly when his step daughter is at her mother's in Washington. Jerry’s step daughter is twelve years younger than I am, and Jerry is eleven years older, so I am very much in between the two of them. Actually that’s the point of the story.

Claire had told her step Dad that she liked girls, and Jerry had made an attempt at humour by answering her with, “me too!” That didn’t go over particularly well to a seventeen year old girl who was confiding her most intimate secret, hence Jerry asked for my help in bridging the gap. Jerry immediately made sure that Claire knew that he loved her whatever her sexuality and that helped to tone down the drama.

Jerry knew that I had been with women before, and being a little closer in age to Claire he thought I might be easier for her to talk to. Certainly easier than her mother who worked as an aide to a conservative republican congressman. Officially Jerry is not Claire’s step dad. He and Claire’s Mom never married, but they lived together for six years, so Claire and Jerry became very close. He had a better relationship with Claire than either of her parents. Her Dad had been merely a sperm donor and had never met his daughter, so when Jerry split with Claire's Mom, Jerry made an effort to stay in Claire's life.

I suggested to Jerry that it may just be a phase. A lot of girls have they early sexual experiences by experimenting with the other girls. Girls were more available, as well as being less hurried and less threatening. I mean a girl’s not going to get pregnant by screwing another girl. That’s how it was with me, but I’ve continued to sleep with girlfriends from time to time as well.

We got into all of this over dinner, and at some point Jerry suggested we whip back to my place and pick up a couple of things so that I could spend the weekend. As I mentioned earlier I usually stayed over when Claire wasn’t around, and on those weekends I really didn’t need too much in the way of clothes.

We arrived back at Jerry’s condo. Claire was just watching TV, and Jerry let her know I was going to be staying over the weekend, which she said was, “cool.” I had changed into yoga pants and a t-shirt when we stopped at my place, so I just made myself comfortable on the couch while Jerry went to change. I hadn’t seen Claire in a while, and she had really grown into a beautiful young lady. Her hair was short and very blonde. She had long legs and a lean build. She was just wearing running shorts and t shirt and I doubt she needed a bra. I probably needed one with my C cups, but I didn’t bother seeing we were just going back to Jerry’s place. I must admit I really liked the view of those long slim legs in running shorts.

So we sat there for a bit and watched a brutally scary movie that Claire had rented. I was grossed out which she found quite amusing, and we had really nice time bonding. We talked about school and I told that Jerry had told me she had a girlfriend. To which she blushed and I told her that I had a special girlfriend as well when I was her age. Her eyes widened and I could tell she wanted to ask me a bunch of questions, but then her Dad came in the room, so we switched topics. I promised we’d talk later, and I headed into the bedroom.

Jerry followed after a few minutes and I was already under the covers. I told him I needed a little gentle loving given the movie I had just seen. Jerry was a very good lover and often mixed things up. We had tried tying each other up as well as some spanking but tonight I needed a quieter release, and he understood. Also whips and chains would be a bit much with his step daughter in the next room.

Jerry left the bedside lamp on and got undressed in front of me. I sat up in bed and arranged my legs into the lotus position, enjoying the show as he slowly removed each article of clothing. Jerry has long legs; however his middle has been softened by approaching middle age. His bottom remains nicely taught, and being an assgirl I appreciated that.

Most of his body hair was light although his hair and eyes we both brown. He kept his pubic area closely trimmed, and his balls were smooth and hairless. Jerry was well proportioned, I don’t mean large I just mean he was nicely endowed. His penis was probably close to average, but just right for his body, and it was a nice body to behold.

Jerry pulled back the covers and sat on my lap facing me. Our foreheads touched before we kissed and I could feel the warmth of his smooth ball sack resting on my inner thigh. We kissed for some time as he kneaded and opened my bum resting his hands on my parting butt cheeks and fingering me along the crack of my ass. I stoked his shaft and held it against my belly, lifting myself up so that his fingers could probe my ass. I used his pre-cum as lip gloss for our kisses and slid some over my nipples as well.

“Do you want to lick my nipples baby?” I asked, and Jerry lowered his head pulling on the sensitive tips, that were already slick with his juices. I loved that he enjoyed tasting himself.

“That’s good, baby, can I have your bottom now?” This was common for us and Jerry rolled over positioning his ass on my lap as he sucked my toes. I reached into the night table for lube. I lubed and fingered his beautiful butt and under his smooth ball sack. He knew what was coming as I slid a butt plug into his ass, and he groaned with pleasure (I told you I was an assgirl). Jerry rolled back over and sat opposite me on the bed. The erection he was holding in his hand was much stiffer than before, and he was rocking gently enjoying the sensation of the butt plug up pushing against his g-spot.

I sat on top of him and wrapped my legs around his back, but did not have him enter me; instead he continued to hold his erection to his tummy as I drew back my clitoral hood and explored my own erection. We both looked down enjoying the site of my fingers playing with my hard little nub, both of us riding on the edge of our approaching climaxes. I fingered my hole and spread my juices on his lips and slid his cock inside me as we kissed. We rocked back and forth, and as I felt his finger penetrate my ass. My pussy contracted. I was riding a wave of pleasure. It was like slow motion when I felt the pulsating rhythm shoot warm semen up into my womb.

We just sat there for a while and held each other as the warm cum dripped onto his lap. It was a nice afterglow moment, and then there was a rap on the door.

My dismount was worthy of a Russian gymnast. Jerry pulled up the covers as quickly as I rolled off of him. We lay there, stiff as boards, as Jerry asked, “What is it honey?” and Claire’s head popped through the door.

“I was hoping I might talk with Marci”

“Sure darling, I’ll be right out” I replied. With that, Claire’s head disappeared. Jerry shrugged his shoulders and mouthed the word "thanks," as I went to his closet to get his black silk robe. I went out in the hall and saw Claire was is her bedroom, sitting on the bed in an oversized pink tee shirt. I went and sat on the bed “Is everything alright Claire?”

She lay down and rested her head on my lap, and my hand went automatically to stroke her soft blond hair. She asked me what I meant when I told her that I also had a special girlfriend when I was her age. I wanted to make her feel at ease, and I told her that I had a girlfriend that used sleep over most weekends when I was in high school, and that we used to compare how our bodies were developing. Her name was Emily and her breasts although not large developed faster than mine, and one day I decided I wanted to suckle them. We both enjoyed the experience, and as result we stopped wearing any clothes when we slept together. We really enjoyed the feeling of our skin to skin contact and we eventually learned to make love to each other.

“Do you still see her?” she asked, and I told her that Emily was married now, but that we often meet for coffee, or dinner and that we still love each other very much.

“I hope Carmen and I can always feel that way, but sometimes I don’t think she feels the same way about me, as I do about her”

“Why do you think that?” I asked, and Claire said that their lovemaking could be awkward sometimes, and that Carmen was more reserved, less passionate than she was. Apparently Carmen loved to be in bed naked together and make out and kiss. Sometimes she would stroke Claire’s pussy, but that was about as far as things had gone.

“Does she make you orgasm?”

“No not at all, I usually help her get me off by rubbing myself as we kiss” as Claire said this I could tell she was deeply hurt and close to tears. “I know my breasts aren’t very big, but hers aren’t any larger..”

“Claire, you are a beautiful girl. I suspect Carmen is just having some confusion about her feelings and is unsure if she is ok to act on them. It’s really not about you, but she may never come around, and you have to accept that. As for your breasts, they come in all sizes, and each are beautiful in their own way.”

“Easy for you to say. Look at you; yours are perfect. Your whole body is perfect.”

Then she reached up and felt the bottom of my breast through the silk fabric. Pushing up slightly and letting it fall back. Claire was experimenting feeling the weight of my breast. “I never felt real breasts before, they are beautiful” then she asked “can I see?”

How could I refuse such an innocent request? I opened the top of the robe and she looked up from my lap at my bare breasts. Her early touching and the air made my nipples rise, and she reached up and held one between her fingers. Instinctively I leaned forward and Claire opened her mouth to suckle just like I had done to Emily many years ago.

She sucked very gently, swirling her tongue to encourage my nipples to become fully engorged, all the time stoking and cupping my breast. Claire rolled onto her back, and I lay down on top of her. We kissed tentatively and tenderly. Claire felt for my other breast and took the nipple into her mouth. I looked down and saw her hand raise the bottom of her oversized tee shirt heading towards her pussy.

I put my lips to her ear and asked her if she would like me to make love to her. Breathlessly she whispered into my breasts, “Oh please.” I sat up and let the rest of the robe open and slipped it off my shoulders. Claire waited, then understood it was her turn, and she lifted her tee shirt over her head.

Her small breasts were almost entirely obscured by large puffy areola. Her nipples were large, pink and soft, they may have been the most beautiful sight I’d ever seen. I pushed her down and began suckling her as she had me.

DulceRoman
Online Now!
Lush Cams
DulceRoman

I had to remind myself to take my time, this is was new to Claire, and I wanted her to be able to enjoy every minute. I went to kiss her, and her soft virgin tongue entered my mouth. I could feel our breasts pushing against each other. I didn’t have to tell her how beautiful breasts were, she now knew, and I stopped for another suck of each one as I went down to explore the rest of her body.

I tongued her belly button, and she giggled, but as I cupped her panty clad mound and felt the incredible wetness, she moaned. I began to push down the white school girl panties, revealing the top of her wispy blonde hair, licking and nibbling as I went. She couldn’t stand the anticipation and lifted her hips using both hands to push her panties down to her knees.

I just nuzzled into the soft blonde mound licking my way slowly to her slit. I pushed her panties all the way off, and she opened her legs. She was dripping wet, and the scent was intoxicating. I felt along her slit, and she was dripping all the back to her back hole. I wanted her to open wider and used my tongue along her inner thigh to encourage her.

She opened wide, and I fingered her slit, just barely brushing her clit. I entered her with my middle finger. God she was tight. It was then I brought my tongue to her clit, which I intended to tease and nibble. Claire couldn’t hold back and pushed her pussy down onto my finger and into my face as her first climax hit her. She cried out with abandon, and I went up to quiet her by locking my lips on her mouth.

I held her bum by the crack and ground her moist pubic hair into my fleshly waxed, bare pussy. I could feel my juices dripping into her mound. Claire knew what I needed and pushed her thigh between my legs. I opened my legs; we were in a scissoring position. Our pussy lips kissed each other for the first time.

I needed her to see me climax, and we sat up opposite each other, pussy to pussy. I watched her tiny breasts move and the perspiration on her forehead and abs as she ground into me with her long runners legs wrapped around my ass. She reached down and went right to my clit. The thought that my pussy was still half full of her step father’s semen sent me over the edge, in the most intense orgasm of my life, squirting my juice into her pussy as she released hers into me.

I collapsed onto my stomach, and Claire draped herself over my soaking buttocks, which she kissed on both cheeks. That’s pretty much how we slept until I sneaked back into her step Dad’s room in the morning. Jerry awoke and kissed me; immediately his brows furrowed, “You taste like pussy, baby.”

I smiled sheepishly “I may have crossed the line a bit with Claire last night!”

“You are such a slut. I should have never let you near a beautiful young girl like Claire.”

Was Jerry really angry or was he playing into my love of playing his dirty girl? I had to push the envelope to be sure. “I know how you love it when my mouth is put to good use, master.”

My use of the word master said it all, were we playing or was I really in trouble? I was sure I had done the right thing by giving Claire a boast in her confidence that she so needed. Jerry had to trust my instincts or he wouldn’t have asked me to open up about my experiences to her.

Jerry kissed me again, sucking hard on my tongue, looking for more of Claire's juices. “Apparently sluts like to fuck with their mouths; I want you on your knees now.”

I quickly complied and rolled off the bed to the floor. Jerry swung his legs over the side and mounted my face in such a way as my lips were under his scrotum. I used my hands to stroke his shaft as I licked my way forwards and back.

I could feel the pulsating of pre-cum as I made the area under his balls slippery with saliva. He was leaking clear fluid onto my breasts; I rubbed it into my nipples, as I went to rub my lips against the head of his penis. I always knew that Jerry loved that I was bisexual, but the fact that I had fucked his young charge only a few feet away from his bedroom, had him harder than I ever seen.

I was thankful for the sweet lubricant on my lips, as Jerry grabbed the back of my head and began fucking my mouth with a vengeance. I pushed two fingers into his anus and this only encouraged a deeper assault. His climax was intense; his balls were pushed into my chin as convulsion after convulsion of sticky solution shot into the very back of my throat. I collapsed forward onto his lap after the assault.
...

To continue reading this story you must be a member.

Join Now
Published 
Written by MindsEye
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments