Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Molly Seduces Mr. Lopez

"A teenage girl seduces her best friend's father"

43
30 Comments 30
41.5k Views 41.5k
3.1k words 3.1k words
Famous Story
I was babysitting at my neighbor’s house for their child, Amanda, who’s four years old. We were playing hide and seek and she hid in her parent’s room and accidentally the door locked behind her. I didn’t have a key to open the door and tried to explain to her how to open the door. She was screaming and carrying on and didn’t understand what I was saying.

I started to panic and didn’t know how to open the door. I didn’t want to call her parents, because they went on a cruise around New York City and weren’t available to help me. I didn’t want to call my parents, because they would think I wasn’t being responsible enough. The only person I could think of calling was my best friend’s father, Mr. Lopez. He’s always home and I knew he’d come to my rescue.

I called him and of course he came over right away. He ended up taking the knob off the door and was able to open it. I was able to finally get Amanda out of her parent's bedroom and settle her down. Mr. Lopez put the lock back onto the door. I was so grateful and told him afterwards I’d like to make it up to him.

Now, Anna’s father is divorced and is not with anybody. He was acting very flirtatious with me and wondered how I would make it up to him. I really didn’t know what to say, but told him that I’d come to his house tomorrow and we would talk about suggestions for his good deed.

---

The next day, I got dressed and wanted to go over to Mr. Lopez’s house to try and decide what the payment would be for him helping me. I have a major crush on Mr. Lopez. I have never told my best friend this ever, but since she’s away, I figured I’d show him how grateful I was. The man is gorgeous and very available.

He’s about 6’1” and has salt and pepper hair, green eyes, and a muscular body. I guess he’s about fifty-eight years old. I know that all the PTA mothers try to get dates with him. All the neighbors are always hanging all over him and wanting to go out with him. I know he isn’t dating anybody right now, but does go on dates occasionally.

I wanted to look really pretty for him. I wore a white sundress with little red flowers and my sandals. I put on lacy white panties and fixed my hair in a braid. I recently turned eighteen years old and have blonde long hair and blue eyes. I’m kind of on the busty side and have been told I have a nice ass.

I definitely wanted to try and seduce him. I knew I had a lot of work ahead of me. It was not going to be easy to sway him to have sex with me. I imagined eventually, he’d cave in, but not before a good argument about it.

When I was all dressed, I grabbed my keys and left my house and walked over by my car. I got in and drove to Anna’s house. I was kind of nervous and excited at the same time. I really wanted to have sex with her father and hoped that he’d want me too. I drove for about ten minutes and then pulled up into his driveway. They live in a really nice house on the other side of town. I got out of the car and walked up to the doorbell and rang the bell.

“Molly, come in, dear. I’ve been waiting for you.”

I walked into Mr. Lopez’s house and we sat down on the couch in the living room.

“Would you like a drink or something?”

“No, that’s okay.”

“You look very pretty today, Molly.”

“Thank you, sir.”

“Molly, please call me Eric. There’s no reason to be so formal.”

“Okay, Eric. I really want to thank you for helping me out of the jam yesterday. I’ve been thinking all night for a suitable way to make this up to you.”

“What did you come up with?”

“I’ve been attracted to you for a really long time. I thought maybe we could have sex together.”

“Really, this is the idea you came up with? You’re my daughter’s best friend. I'm old enough to be your father. I don’t know if this is what you need to do. I was thinking we could go to lunch or something like that.”

“You make me so horny, Eric. I’ve always wanted to have sex with you. I fantasize about us being together.”

“You fantasize about being with an older man? I’m sure you can have any boy you want. Why would you want somebody as old as me? Don’t get me wrong, you’re a very attractive young woman and I’d jump at a chance with you under different circumstances. I’m really good friends with your parents. What the hell would they think?”

“I don’t plan on telling my parents or your daughter. It’s not like I’m underage or anything. I’m eighteen years old. For fuck sake, I can even vote.”

“I don’t want you to think this is an affair. I really cannot get involved with you. You’re my daughter’s best friend and I’m friends with your parents.”

“I think you’ll enjoy everything that we could do together. I swear I’ll never tell Anna that we had sex. I promise to keep this between us.”

“I guess you’ve made some good points. You’re eighteen and you’re not a little girl anymore. In fact, you’re a very attractive young lady. You’re very exciting and I find you very sexy to look at.”

Once I felt that he was okay with the idea, I stood up in front of him and picked up my dress to show him my panties and my long legs. I could see he was struggling with this idea and then I just sat on his lap. I leaned in and gave him a passionate kiss on his lips. I shoved my tongue down his throat and kissed him hard.

He really didn’t struggle after I gave him the kiss. While we were kissing, I untied the straps on my dress and pulled it over my head. My breasts were now exposed to him and I was just in my panties. I put his hands over my breasts and started to grind down on his lap.

His hands now cupped and massaged my breasts and his kisses became much deeper and harder. He then put his fingers into the waistband of my panties and cupped and massaged my buttocks. He pushed his finger into my anus and started to finger me there. I was so excited and turned on to be making out with my best friend’s father. I have dreamed about this moment for the longest time.

“Get on your knees and show me how you want to please me! Show me what a dirty girl you are!”

Eric stood up and I unbuckled his jeans. I unzipped his pants and pulled them down to his feet. He kicked off his shoes and stepped out of his pants. I pulled his silk boxers shorts to his feet and he stepped out of them too.

I knelt down in front of him and wrapped my hands around his cock. His cock sprang to action very quickly. I was amazed that he had a really large cock. I had never played with something so big. Eric put his hands on my nipples and pulled and twisted them, while I stroked his cock. I held and massaged his smooth balls and rubbed his cock all over my closed lips.

“Suck my cock! Open up your beautiful mouth and suck me off.”

I opened my mouth and slowly began to suck on his purple mushroom head. I tongued at his pee hole and held his smooth balls. I slowly brought him down my mouth. He was pulling at my nipples, which was making me want him more. My pussy was getting wet in my panties. I was so turned on, while I started to give him head.

I stroked his cock, while I sucked on his big head. I did gag several times, but continued to make all the usual sucking, slurping noises. I kept feeding more and more of his cock into my mouth. My mouth was stuffed with his cock meat. He was playing with my stiff nipples. He was rolling them between his thumb and index finger.

“Play with your pussy while you suck me off!”

I rubbed my pussy over my panties, while I sucked on his huge dick. I moved my panties to the side and slipped a few fingers into my cunt.

KailaYottiss
Online Now!
Lush Cams
KailaYottiss

I finger fucked myself, while I bobbed along his hard cock.

“I want you to come for me. Come on your fingers and let me taste your nectar.”

I pushed four fingers into my pussy and fucked myself hard and fast. His cock was deep down my throat. Eric was holding and massaging my breasts. I then took my mouth off his cock and screamed and came on my fingers. I took my fingers and pushed them into his mouth. He sucked on my fingers and I went back to sucking his cock.

“Molly you have a very sweet tasting pussy. Let’s go to my bedroom where you can ride my face. I want to taste that teen cunt.”

I took his cock out of my mouth and stood up. I followed him to his bedroom. Once we got inside, Eric took off his shirt and got comfortable on his king size bed.

“I want you to ride my face. Let me taste that teen pussy. I want you to come for me. Come all over my face and let me drink your honey. Come on, Molly girl, show me how you come.”

I stood up on his bed and squatted down over his face. Eric licked my pussy folds and chewed on my pussy lips. I rocked and moved over his face. He shoved his tongue up my cunt and tongue fucked me deep. I was so hot and horny and loving his big, long tongue. I squeezed my firm breasts together and rubbed my clitoris, while he tongue fucked me.

“Oh God, that feels so good. Fucking hell!”

I started to roll my hips over his face and my pussy juices started to flow out of my cunt. Eric was slurping and drinking my pussy juices down. I then leaned down and started to suck his cock again. We were in the sixty-nine position. His tongue was all over my pussy, while I sucked and slurped on his huge cock again. I moved my pussy all over his face. Eric was munching on my bald mound. It felt so amazing and I kept having orgasm after orgasm. I heard him making all those slurping sounds as he drank my honey.

Eventually, I got up and we just held each other on the bed. We kissed passionately, while Eric fingering my pussy. He was really enjoying my pussy. He couldn’t keep his fingers out of it.

“You have the greatest little pussy. I just love how you taste. I could eat your pussy all day long.”

“I would love for you to eat my pussy all day long.”

“I just might do that, but now I want to feel that pussy on my cock. I want you to sit on my cock and fuck me. Show me how you make love. Come on Molly, do it!”

I then climbed on top of him and eased my pussy onto his very hard cock. He was really big as I tried to get him up inside of me. Once he was in, I rolled and rocked my hips onto his cock. While I was fucking his cock, his cock felt like it was inside of my stomach. The man must have had a nine inch cock. He was more long then thick.

I had never fucked a cock so big in my life. Eric sat up and played with my breasts. He would hold them in his hands, while he sucked on one of my nipples. I continued to move and rock and roll my hips over his enormous baton. My pussy was making all kinds of squelching noises as I rode him hard. I would even lean back so I could gain speed.

“Fuck, your cock is so big. It feels so good inside of me.”

“Move that pussy up and down. Fuck me, you dirty girl. Tell me how much you love my cock.”

Eric then went back to his back, while I moved and rocked over his cock. He now had his hands on my ass, while I fucked him. He started to buck up inside of me. I squeezed my breasts together while we fucked.

“I’m your dirty teen cunt who loves your big cock.”

“Get off of me and get on your hands and knees. I want to fuck you harder.”

I then got off of his hard cock and got on my hands and knees towards the edge of the bed. Eric then got off the bed and stood behind me and rubbed his cock all over my wet pussy. He then slid his cock slowly into my cunt. He held my hips and kept putting more of his cock up inside of me. Once, he was all the way in, he started to thrust and pound at my young cunt.

“You’re so damn wet! Tell me how you love to fuck. Tell me what a dirty girl you are.”

“I love your cock and love how you fuck me. I’m a dirty girl that loves cock. Spank my ass and show me who is boss. Fuck your dirty girl harder and faster!”

Eric must have liked that and started to spank my ass, while he fucked me. He would take his cock all the way out and then jam it back into my tight, wet cunt. I really liked getting fucked by Eric. This was like a dream come true for me.

“Does my dirty girl like her spanking? Tell me how much you love to get spanked.”

“I love when you spank me. I’m your dirty girl that loves to get spanked.”

Eric continued to fuck me deeper and harder and continued to spank me. The more he spanked me, the wetter my pussy got. It was so sexy and very erotic to me. I liked being his little dirty girl.

“Does my dirty girl love to get her ass fucked?”

“I never had anal sex before, but I’d love to try it.”

Eric then pulled out of my pussy and spread my buttocks and pushed his tongue into my anus and rubbed my cunt. His tongue felt amazing in my asshole. He was playing with my pussy and licking my ass. He then walked over to his drawer and took out some lube.

He smothered the lube all over my virginal asshole and his cock. He pushed some fingers into my asshole and fingered me and tried to open up my anus. It felt really good, while he did that. He continued to rub my pussy, which was now creaming all over his hand. He then brought his palm to his mouth and licked my cream.

Eric slowly eased into my tight anus.

“Fuck, it hurts a little. Please be careful, I’ve never done this before."

“Kitten, I won’t hurt you. Please just relax and let me get inside of you.”

Eric continued to push his cock inside of my asshole. He was so big and it kind of hurt a little. I just bit down on my lip, while he got into position. He rubbed my pussy, while he kept putting more of his cock into my anus. Once he was in, he held my hips and thrust into my asshole. It felt so good, while he played with my pussy and fucked my anus.

“Fuck, your ass feels so good. You’re doing great sweetie.”

Eric thrust in and out of my asshole. My breasts and hair were swaying, while he fucked my asshole. He was rubbing my pussy and thrusting deeper and harder each time.

“I’m going to come in your asshole. Fucking hell!”

Eric was fingering my pussy and fucking my asshole hard and then let out a growl and came inside of my asshole. He blew a huge load and some of the come was dripping down my legs.

“Fuck! That was amazing. You’re quite a sexy young lady.”

Eric pulled out of my asshole and he got on his knees and licked his cream out of my asshole. He was playing with my pussy and licking his cream out of my anus. It was so sexy and erotic. Once he was done, he rolled me onto my back and licked my pussy until I came again.

I had orgasm after orgasm on his face. His hands were groping at my breasts, while he licked and adored my bald pussy. He couldn’t get enough of my pussy. The man loved to eat cunt. He loved making me come and I loved having my pussy eaten.

“Honey, you’re amazing and I enjoyed myself so much. I haven’t had a sex marathon like that in a while....

To continue reading this story you must be a member.

Join Now
Published 
Written by Mysteria27
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments