Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

My Best Friend’s Mother - Part 3

"Theo gets a pre birthday surprise."

59
18 Comments 18
37.6k Views 37.6k
1.6k words 1.6k words
Famous Story

Waking up early, I look over at my stepmother as she sleeps. I get up and slip on a pair of powder blue boxers before heading down to the kitchen.

Once in the kitchen, I go about setting the table and then get the coffee brewing. Standing over the stove top, I keep an eye on the bacon sizzling in one pan and the French toast in another pan. The aroma of fresh brewed coffee fills the air.

As I tend to the cooking food, a pair of hands reach around my waist and lips kiss their way up my neck to my earlobe. Leaning my head back, those luscious lips nibble at the lobe as the hands trace along my skin to my nipples.

“Good morning, Sir,” Pauline says as she lightly pinches my nipples.

“Good morning, mother,” I reply while taking my hands, pulling her from my chest.

Turning, I give her a quick kiss and lightly slap her ass. “Go sit at the table, breakfast will be ready soon.”

I follow her and sat her at the table. “I see you read my mind, mother,” I say with a smile as I drink in her nude form.

A few minutes later, I join mother at the table and the two of us enjoy breakfast.

“Theo, I-I mean Sir.”

“It’s okay mom, you corrected yourself and will not be punished.”

“Thank you, Sir. I will not make that mistake again.”

“Now, what is it you want to ask?”

“Seeing I was your first, how did you learn to pleasure a woman?”

“That, is a fair enough question. I learned from watching erotic teaching videos online.”

“Well, Sir, last night was amazing! For a young man who turns eighteen tomorrow, you definitely know how to please a woman. I am still curious to know about your first blow job.”

“I will tell you, though not now.”

“May I please taste your cock now, Sir?”

“Yes, you may,” I reply, pushing my chair away from the table.

Mom moves to the floor as I part my legs. Hooking her fingers in the waistband of my boxers, I raise my hips up just enough so she can pull them down. As my cock becomes visible, the tip of her tongue ever so lightly circles the bulbous circumcised head.

“Ooh,” I moan out while watching her.

Slowly, her tongue glides down my shaft to the scrotum. Mom takes a ball into her mouth as she strokes my shaft with her hand. Giving on good suck, she lets it pop out and there is one loud “slurp” which follows. Moving to the other ball, she does the same and this time the “slurp” is louder.

“Mmm,” I moan out as I watch her.

Mother looks up, smiles and kisses her way up my shaft. Reaching the head, she licks the frenulum for a few seconds and then takes the head between her lips. Swirling her tongue all around as her fingernails lightly dance over my scrotum, tickling them.

“Aaah,” I moan out, gripping the chair.

Taking the head back between her lips, she slowly moves down. I feel her teeth lightly scrape along my shaft as more of my cock fills her mouth and throat.

“Oh God, mother,” I cry out as my cock head touches the back of her throat.

Pulling her mouth back up, her tongue bathes the pulsating shaft. Letting the cock head pop from her mouth, she moves to my scrotum bathing it with her saliva.

Caressing my balls in her hand, mom licks up the shaft and takes the head between her lips and gives one good suck as she tugs on my balls.

“Oh, my God!” I scream out as I grip the chair tighter.

Her mouth moves down the shaft and her hand squeezes my balls. Reaching the base, she sucks and swirls her tongue as her hand cups my balls.

“God, mother!” I scream, grabbing two fistfuls of her hair.

Moving up the pulsating shaft, she senses, I am about to come. Her head bobs up and down faster and faster. Her hand is caressing my scrotum as I near orgasm.

Sensing the inevitable, mom slips her mouth from my cock and pumps the shaft with her other hand. Just as the first thick rope of cum lands on her breast…

“I hope there is some left for me, Pauline.”

Looking up as mother pumps my cock, sending streams of cum on her tits, I see Ruth. Mom puts her finger to my lips before I can say a word.

“Ssh, Sir.”

Ruth takes mother by her hand and helps her up. She cups the underside of mom’s tits, lifting them gently and licks them clean. In between licks, Ruth shares with mom, her mouthful of cum.

alicelidell
Online Now!
Lush Cams
alicelidell

“Mmm, Sir,” they purr in unison.

Sitting there, I stroke my cock as the two hottest women I know embrace and share a long passionate kiss. Their hands explore one another’s body as I get up and move behind Ruth.

Mother takes Ruth by the hand and leads us to her bedroom. They both stand at the side of the bed, waiting.

“On the bed, both of you.”

Mom and Ruth do as they are told. “Ruth, get on your hands and knees and mom, go under Ruth so you are in the sixty-nine position.”

Without hesitating, the two women begin licking each other’s cunt. I watch as they suck and tongue fuck the pussy before them. Stroking my cock, I get on the bed and kneel behind Ruth.

The slurping sounds along with moans and groans from my two new lovers fill the room. Taking my leg, I spread apart Ruth’s legs and slip up behind her. Holding my cock, I rub it along the length of her slit and mom flicks her tongue over the juice covered head.

After several moments of sliding my cock up and down her slit, Ruth pushes against me and moans out, “Fuck me, Sir and fill me with your cum.”

I push my cock hard into Ruth’s pussy and as I pull out, mom licks my juice covered shaft. Thrusting back in, mom sucks on my balls. Ruth is no longer pleasuring mom’s pussy as mom and I bring her to orgasm.

“Oh fuck, Pauline, rub my clit harder! Sir, pound my pussy!”

Mother and I keep up our rhythm, sloshing noises fill with every thrust of my cock into Ruth’s wet pussy. The air fills with moans and cries of ecstasy from Ruth as her body convulses in orgasm.

“God, I’m cumming!” Ruth screams out as she collapses on top of mom.

I keep fucking her pussy until she begs me to stop. My cock soon becomes soft and slips from Ruth’s pussy. I move to one side and lay there watching my two lovers orally please each other.

Their oral assault on each other has me stroking my cock back to life as they moan out, and their bodies begin to shudder. Within a few minutes, Ruth and mom scream out in orgasm…

“Oh fuck, Ruth!” Mother grinds her pussy on Ruth’s mouth.

“Oh, Christ, Pauline!” Ruth rubs her pussy over mom’s mouth.

When their orgasms subside, Ruth moves off of mom and lays next to her so that she is between Ruth and I.

Looking at me, mother says, “Theo, Ruth and I have been lovers for a year now. When we discovered that your father was going on a business trip and her husband was taking their son on a fishing trip, that’s when we decided we wanted you.”

“Yes, Theo…er but we also want you to be our Dom and we, your subs,” says Ruth, as she fondles mom’s breast.

“That’s right, Sir and we will help you become a very good Dom,” says mom, as she rubs Ruth’s mound and strokes my cock.”

They both look at me, waiting for a response. After a few moments absorbing what has just been revealed to me, I reply, “I was hoping this would happen, I have wanted both of you for some time.”

Looking at me, mom asks, “What would you like for your eighteenth birthday tomorrow, Sir?”

“I already have what I want, the two of you.”

Mother and Ruth giggle and I suggest we go shower and then go out for dinner. They agree and we all go get cleaned up.

“After dinner, we will continue where we left off,” mother says as she and Ruth give me a blow job in the shower.

The next four days are going to be an education for us all. When my dad returns from his trip and Ruth’s husband and son return from their fishing trip, we plan on continuing this arrangement for as long as possible.

 

 

 AUTHOR'S NOTE: The above story is a work of fiction. The names, characters, places and events are products of the author's imagination and are used as fantasy. Any resemblance to actual events or persons, living or dead, is entirely coincidental.

 

 **

 

Copyright ©2016 All Rights Reserved. No part of this story may be reproduced or transmitted in any form or by any means, electronic, mechanical, photocopying, recording, or otherwise, without prior written permission of the author, Banes1.

Published 
Written by Banes1
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments