Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

My Girlfriend Is Such A Tease

"My girlfriend drives me crazy"

30
29 Comments 29
26.3k Views 26.3k
3.9k words 3.9k words
My girlfriend and I have been going out for over a year. She's the biggest tease on the planet. We'll be making out and getting all hot and heavy and she'll get me all excited, but then will say "she's tired or not in the mood." I have blue balls most of the time, because she never has sex with me. It's not like she's a virgin or anything. She's nineteen and just likes me to pleasure her.

A few times after a lot of begging, she will suck my cock for a little while. Sometimes, I just get so excited and have to come down her throat. She hates that and always spits my come out. She's really starting to give me quite a complex.

I don’t know why she does these things, but it really pisses me off. I guess the reason I put up with her is because she’s a knock out. She’s absolutely gorgeous and has a set of knockers that are to die for.

Of course, she enjoys lots of attention to her and her body, but never puts out. I’m getting tired of it and I’m really needing to get laid. I do love her and we see each other every day. I’m always hoping that she’ll be horny and would want to fuck around. We haven't had sex in months.

**

“David, that feels so good. Lick my clit some more. I’m going to come soon.”

“You know, I want you to give me a blow job! I’ve been licking your pussy for hours. I’m getting tired of you always saying you’re tired after I make you come.”

“I suck your cock plenty. I’m going to get lock jaw, if I do it anymore.”

“Honey, if you’d get lock jaw that would be an improvement. I’ve never seen a girl be such a tease. We’ve been dating for over a year. If you don’t start putting out soon, I’ll find myself another girl who will.”

“Good luck with that. I’m tired now and need a nap.”

“Of course, you are. I’m going downstairs to get a beer.”

“Fine! I’ll be asleep when you come back.”

I grabbed my boxers and then went downstairs to get a beer. I of course had an erection. Lisa never really ever takes care of my needs. When I grabbed the beer, who is standing in back of me, but Lisa’s stepmother.

“Jesus! You have an erection and are walking around in your underwear in my house. What the hell is wrong with this picture?”

“Mrs. Redner, I didn’t know you were home. I’m so sorry!”

“This is my home and I can be here whenever I want to be here.”

“I didn’t know you were here. I’m really sorry!”

“Looks like my stepdaughter didn’t take care of you.”

“No! She rarely does. Lisa is the biggest tease on the planet.”

“Well, maybe you need an older woman to have sex with.”

With that, Mrs. Redner started to rub at my boxer shorts. She pulled my boxer shorts down and held my cock.

“What are you doing, Mrs. Redner?”

“I’m going to pleasure you. It seems my stepdaughter doesn’t know how to pleasure her boyfriend and has left him with a huge erection."

Mrs. Redner was wearing her blue business suit and her heels. She got down on her knees and stroked my cock. She moved her fingers up and down my hard shaft. She looked into my eyes and wrapped her pink lipstick lips around my cock. She seemed to like my cock and brought it down as far as she could take me. She didn’t gag once, like Lisa did. She was holding my balls while she stuffed her mouth with my meat.

She had my entire cock in her mouth. She was making all kinds of wet, sucking, popping noises while she blew me. I had never had such an amazing blow job ever in my life. I held her hair to watch her suck my cock. Her cheeks were bulging, spit oozed from the corners of her mouth. She was holding my hips and I started to fuck her face.

She kept pace with me and then she pushed two of her fingers into my anus. I never felt anything like that before. In fact, when she did that, I felt a lot of pressure which made me want to come. I let out a moan and started to ejaculate in her mouth.

“Fuck! I’m coming! Fucking hell!”

Mrs. Redner swallowed the load of come that I blew down her throat. 

“Fuck! That was fucking amazing!”

Mrs. Redner stood up and started to kiss me deep and passionately. I could taste my come on her lips. She had her hands on my cock and continued to play with my dick. She stroked my cock over and over again. I felt high having this woman touch my cock like she did. It didn’t take long for me to get hard again. She seemed horny and interested in fucking me. I sure as hell wasn’t going to say no.

“I’ve got to fuck you now. Help me take my clothes off.”

I unbuttoned Mrs. Redner’s suit jacket and unbuttoned her white blouse. I unclasped her bra and released her gorgeous and very full breasts. I unzipped her skirt and she stepped out of it. She was wearing thigh high stockings and her heels. She wasn’t wearing any panties. Her bald pussy looked scrumptious.

We continued kissing and I started to rub her bare pussy which she seemed to like.

“Finger fuck me! Get my pussy wet, so you can fuck me!”

Mrs. Redner put her heel up on the kitchen chair and I stood behind her and pushed my fingers up inside of her pussy. I finger fucked her cunt hard.

“Fuck! That feels so good!”

“Your pussy is so fucking wet. Fucking hell!”

I fingered her cunt and then brought my fingers to her mouth and she sucked on them. Mrs. Redner then walked over to the island in her kitchen and bent over. I went behind her and pushed my cock into her dripping wet pussy. I moved my cock in and out of her wet cunt.

“Fucking hell! Fuck me harder, David! Spank my buttocks!”

Spank, Spank, Spank

“Fuck! Do it some more!”

Spank, Spank, Spank

I couldn’t believe how wet Mrs. Redner was getting while I spanked her. Her pussy was dripping wet while I thrusted in and out of her pussy.

“Oh God! Finger my asshole! I want to come for you.”

I pushed my fingers into her asshole while I jammed my cock in and out of her pussy.

“I’ve got to come! Where do you want it?”

“Come in my mouth!”

I pulled out of her pussy and Mrs. Redner got back down on her knees and I stuffed her mouth with my cock.

“Fuck! I’m coming! Holy hell!”

I blasted her mouth with more of my come. Mrs. Redner swallowed it all down and then the worst thing happened. Lisa was standing in the hallway with her robe on and her mouth wide open.

“What the fuck is going on here?”

“I’m taking care of your boyfriend. You know Lisa, you can’t tease men all the time. They’ll look for other’s who will please them. This is your own fault.”

“I can’t believe you had sex with my stepmother. I wondered where you went.”

“I told you, I cannot lick your pussy and get you off all the time. A guy needs to have sex too. We’ve been going together for over a year. All you do is tease me. I go home with blue balls every damn night. You’re hot stepmother wanted to fuck me. I sure as hell wasn’t going to say no."

“I just don’t like sex as much as you. I have a headache now! I’m going to bed. You better go home tonight, David. I can’t look at you right now.”

“I don’t want to be here with you either. I’m sick of your shit. Just because you’re a hot girl, don’t think that I can’t find another girlfriend. In fact, I’m breaking up with you. I’m going to get myself some pussy and it’s not going to be yours!”

“Please don’t break up with me. I promise to try harder.”

“I’m still leaving for now. I can’t look at you right now. We’re not breaking up, but you better put out or get out. I mean it, Lisa. I’m tired of all your nonsense. You’re nineteen and not a virgin. You act holier than a god damn nun. Thank you, Mrs. Redner. I had so much fun.”

“You’re welcome, dear.”
**

David went back upstairs to Lisa’s room and got his clothes and then he left. I knew I had to do damage control with my stepdaughter. I knew she needed a little love. Lisa wasn’t crying, but I could tell she was very upset. Lisa ran up to her room and slammed her door.

Knock, Knock

“What do you want? You’ve fucked my boyfriend! He obviously wants you now.”

“Let me in, I want to talk to you.”

Lisa opened the door and then went back to her bed and pulled the covers over her head.

“You know it was going to happen eventually. You can’t always tell people ‘no.’ Men do not like teases.”

“I just don’t like sex so much. I can’t stand that he always wants to have sex. I love oral sex and love for him to do that.”

“You can’t expect him to give you oral sex all the time. You need to relax a little. Why don’t you come into my room and will go into the Jacuzzi tub together. I’ll put some bubbles in and I’ll get us some wine.”

“You aren’t going to put the moves on me? You’re my stepmother.”

“I may be your stepmother, but all that means is we’re not related. Let me show you how to enjoy sex.”

“Fine!”

Lisa pulled the covers off and got out of bed. She was in her silk robe and followed me into my bedroom. She sat on my bed while I got the tub ready. I put some bubbles into the Jacuzzi tub and turned the water on. I made sure the water was nice and warm. I then ran downstairs and opened a bottle of wine and got some wine glasses and brought them back up to my room. I poured the wine and put them on the ledge by the tub.

Lisa is nineteen and moved in with her father and me when she was seventeen. Her mother passed away and she needed somebody to live with. Her mother was battling lung cancer and finally died.

Lisa has just floundered a lot after her mother died. She was taking classes at college, but then decided to take a few years off and find herself. She does have a job, but nothing that pays real well. She has gotten used to her father giving her money and taking care of her.

“Lisa, the bath is ready.

AliceThorn
Online Now!
Lush Cams
AliceThorn

Come on dear, get in.”

“Okay!”

Lisa then took off her robe and slipped into the warm bath.

“Oh! This feels so nice!”

I then got into the tub with her and also took a glass of wine. We both drank our wine while enjoying the warm bubbles.

“I want to wash your hair.”

“That sounds so nice, Kathy.”

“It’ll be my pleasure.”

Lisa has the most beautiful blond curls. She has shoulder length hair with these amazing spiral curls. She has the bluest eyes you’ve ever seen. She is 5’6” but very petite. Lisa has been blessed with an amazing chest. She always wears very tight shirts and has gotten used to the attention she gets with people eyeballing her breasts. She’s a complete flirt, but an absolute tease.

I took a pitcher that I had by the side of the tub and rinsed my stepdaughter’s hair. I then squeezed some nice smelling shampoo into my palm and washed her hair. I gave her a wonderful scalp massage. I then filled the pitcher with more water and rinsed her hair. I grabbed the conditioner and squeezed some into my palm. I then started to scrub her hair to get the conditioner all into her scalp.

“That feels so nice!”

I grabbed the pitcher and rinsed her hair again. She had drank two glasses of wine while I washed her hair. She seemed really relaxed. I moved closer to her in the tub and moved her face towards mine. I leaned in and kissed my stepdaughter. She opened her mouth right up to me and I shoved my tongue down her mouth. Our tongues danced in each other’s mouth.

“You’re the best kisser, Kathy.”

“Sit on my lap, Lisa.”

Lisa then moved and sat on my lap. I continued to kiss her and now I held and rubbed at her big and beautiful breasts. I pulled her nipples and made them stand at attention.

“That feels so good. You have amazing hands.”

“I know you love to have people touch your breasts.”

“I really do! It makes my pussy so wet.”

I squeezed her breasts together and then I moved my head down to suck at her nipples. My stepdaughter was moaning and groaning. She then took my hand and put it over her pussy.

“Finger my pussy, Kathy!”

I knew my stepdaughter loved all the attention on her. I was massaging her breasts and fingering her pussy. She was drinking her wine and acting like Cleopatra. This is what she’d do with her boyfriend. Of course, she never puts out. But, today she was going to be putting out for me, she just didn’t know it yet.

“Let’s go to my bed. I want to pleasure you now.”

“Okay!”

We both got out of the tub and we wrapped the fluffy towels that I had put out for us. We dried each other and then walked to the bedroom. We stood in front of each other and shared a passionate kiss.

I took Lisa’s towel off of her and she got comfortable on the bed. I removed my towel and got between her legs. She had the sweetest little pussy. I rubbed her pussy all over and spent time on her clitoris.

“Fuck! That feels so good.”

“Relax! Let me take care of you.”

“Okay!”

I played with her pussy with my fingers and her cunt was reacting and starting to get wet. She was moaning as I rubbed her clitoris. I then pushed my tongue up inside of her and began to tongue fuck her tight pussy.

“Yes! That’s it. Fuck!”

I tongue fucked her and she had wrapped her legs around my neck. She was moaning and groaning and enjoying all my efforts. She let out a scream and came on my tongue. I lapped up all her delicious cream.

“Please don’t stop! Keep licking my pussy!”

“I’ll be right back.”

I got up and went into my closet and pulled out a bag. I went into the bathroom and put my strap-on cock on and then went back to the bed where Lisa was.

“What the fuck is that?” You know I don’t like to have sex! Come back and lick my pussy. I think I’ll have a few more orgasms, but you need to lick my pussy more.”

“It’s a strap-on cock and you’ll be having sex. I’m going to fuck you very slowly and you’re going to love it. Let me show you how to love sex. You can’t expect that boy to be your boyfriend forever with you not fucking him. You’re not a damn virgin. Stop acting like one!”

“Fine!”

I then went back to the bed and I held my stepdaughter. We kissed passionately while I held her beautiful breasts. Lisa put her hand over my hand and we played with her breasts. We both were cupping and massaging them. I then put my fingers back inside of her pussy and started to finger her some more.

“Fuck!”

She really loved to be eaten out and fingered, but for some reason did not enjoy sex. I got her all nice and creamy and then I got on top of her and slid my cock into her wet pussy. I continued to kiss her and play with her breasts, while I started to thrust into her pussy very slowly. He legs were now at her sides and my cock was deep inside of her. Her pussy was making all kids of squelching noises. She seemed to love my cock deep inside of her.

“Fuck! Your pussy is so wet. I want you to come on my cock. Fuck me back! Move your hips while I fuck you.”

My stepdaughter started to move her hips and was working with me. We were in good rhythm with each other, while I thrusted my cock in and out of her cunt. I sucked and bit down on her nipples which was making her moan and groan. Lisa was fingering her clit while I fucked her nice tight cunt.

“I’m coming! Fucking hell!”

Lisa had an orgasm...

To continue reading this story you must be a member.

Join Now
Published 
Written by Mysteria27
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments