Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

My Stepmother is Beautiful

"Having fun with Kate."

62
37 Comments 37
74.6k Views 74.6k
4.7k words 4.7k words
Famous Story
I’m starting to believe I might be the only guy in high school that has never had sex before. I always hear chatter in the boy’s locker room about all the girls in my school that are easy. I never have even kissed a girl before. I’m kind of nerdy and really just like to play video games. My one friend mentioned, that last summer he met a girl and they went all the way. I’m not too sure if I believe him though.

I do like to look at Playboy magazines and look at the models all naked. I do get a stir in my pants when looking at the magazines. I also have looked at porn on the computer. I wish I could meet a girl that would do the kinds of things I see on the computer. I think I might have an addiction to porn. I really enjoy masturbating, while looking at the movies.

I wondered if the girls in my high school, do any of the stuff like the women in the porno movies do. Some of the things in the porno movies are downright nasty. I’ve been having all kinds of fantasies with the girls in my school. I like to fantasize about the captain of the cheer-leading squad blowing the football team. Or the honor roll students on their knees giving the wrestling team blowjob's. This is the kind of shit that goes through my virginal mind. I can’t stop thinking of all these scenarios with the girls in my school.

I’ve been living with my father and my stepmother for the last three years. My mother is a drunk and a drug addict and was unable to care for me anymore. My father got full custody of me. I really love living with them. We go on family vacations together and my stepmother is just the coolest. She sometimes will play video games with me and take me to the movies. She’s so hot to look at too. I mean I always get very excited to be near her. She acts more like a friend then a mother. She’s much younger then my father. My dad is sixty years old.

Her name is Kate and she’s thirty-five years old. She’s really tall and has the most amazing legs you’ve ever seen. She has the greatest tits too. I’m pretty sure they're implants. They really don’t ever move. She wears very revealing clothes. Sometimes, when she doesn’t wear her bras, I can see her nipples poking through the thin material. Once I caught her coming out of the shower and I got a glimpse of her amazing breasts.

My father and my stepmother are always having sex together. Late at night, I can hear her moaning and groaning. The funny thing is after she and my father have sex, I hear her go into the bathroom in the hall, near my room, and she masturbates. A few times, I have listened to her and hear her moaning and groaning. I also can hear how wet her pussy gets when she toys it. I love to listen to her play with her cunt.

My name is Mark and I’m seventeen years old. I’m kind of tall for my age. I guess I’m around 6”2. I have brown short hair and green eyes. I like to run on the treadmill for exercise. I have really muscular legs. And I'm a virgin. Not because I'm saving it for anybody. Just because I haven't met a girl that wanted to have sex with me.

Since my friend showed me porn on the computer, all I want to do is watch it. The other day I was jerking my cock off and I was just about to come, and my stepmother walked in with the laundry. Not only did she catch me with my dick in my hands, she saw that I was watching porn. I was kind of embarrassed. She just giggled and put my stuff away. I saw her getting a glimpse of the people fucking and she looked all hot and bothered.

A while later, I heard her in her room moaning and groaning. She left her door opened a little and I peeked inside. There was my gorgeous stepmother with her legs spread, she was fucking herself hard with a huge dildo. She was jamming it inside of herself. She had her shirt off and was playing with her huge tits. I couldn’t believe how long the dildo was. It was really exciting to watch her. I unzipped my jeans and pulled out my eight inch cock and started to stroke my cock right there.

I moved my hand up and down my hard cock. My stepmother continued to fuck herself. She was really moving that dildo faster and faster up her cunt. Then she started to scream.

“Oh fuck, I’m going to come. Oh God!”

I opened the door wider and she caught me watching her. I was so fucking embarrassed. I had just blown a load in my hand. She smirked and I ran into the bathroom to get cleaned up.

Whenever I see my stepmother now, she just smirks and giggles to herself. My father left for a business convention and will be out of town for the next week. I’ll be alone with my stepmother. I’ve been fantasizing a lot about her. I was kind of hoping maybe she could tutor me a little with sex.

Today’s Saturday and I woke up around noon and then went downstairs. My stepmother was wearing denim shorts and a red gauzy shirt. It didn’t appear that she had a bra on. She was wearing sandals and drinking a glass of wine in the kitchen.

“Good afternoon, Mark. I was wondering if you were alive up there.”

“I was really tired. I was up late playing my new game.”

“How are you doing today, Kate?”

“I’m okay. Just kind of bored since your dad is away. What are you going to do today?”

“Just playing video games.”

“Don’t you have a girlfriend? You should really get some air and see some friends.”

“Jack is not around this weekend. I don’t have a girlfriend.”

“Are you still a virgin, Mark?”

“What’s it to you? It’s really none of your business. I really don’t think we should be discussing this.”

“So you’re a virgin?”

“Why do you think that?”

“You never have any girls around. You watch porn all day. Gee, it’s kind of easy to know that you’re a virgin.”

“So, what if I am.”

“Aren’t you a little curious? Have you ever even made out with a girl? If you want, you can practice on me. Your father is away. I’d love to show you how to have sex. Would you like to have sex with me?"

“I’d love to have sex with you. No, I’ve never made out with a girl. Yes, I’m very curious.”

“Let’s go into my bedroom and we can get started in there.”

I followed my stepmother, Kate into her and my father’s bedroom. We sat on her bed and she leaned into me and gave me a kiss. I felt like such a geek. I didn’t know what to do.

“Just open your mouth a little. I want to French kiss you. Just do what I do with your tongue. Just breathe through your nose and try to have fun.”

I opened my mouth like Kate said to do. I was breathing through my nose. My stepmother’s tongue was dancing with mine in our mouths. I could feel my cock starting to stir in my pants.

“That’s how you kiss. Did you like that?”

“I liked that. I want to kiss you more. But, let’s move onto something else.”

“I’m going to take off my shirt. I want you to put your hands on my breasts and play with them.”

Kate has brown long hair and the bluest eyes. And now she was standing in front of me going to take her shirt off. She untied her gauzy red shirt and her huge breasts were just in my view.

She sat back down and we started to kiss again. I then put my hands on her melons. She had the biggest tits I’d ever seen. They were kind of like the girls in the porno movies. They didn’t move, so I kind of figured they were implants. Her nipples were hard as rocks. I cupped and massaged my stepmother’s huge tits. They felt really firm, when I touched them. She was kissing me much more passionately then before.

I was holding the two of them and squeezing them together. Kate’s hands were on top of mine. My cock was so hard and I just wanted to take it out.

“Kate, you have the greatest breasts I’ve ever seen.”

“Thanks sweetie. Why don’t you lean down and suck them. You can even lightly bite them. Come on give it a try. It just drives me so crazy.”

I leaned down and put one of her nipples in my mouth. I lightly bit on it like she said to do. I was holding and caressing the one breast and sucking on the other one. I felt like I had died and went to heaven.

“Can you play with my cock? I really am so hard. You’re so hot Kate. Please, will you play with my cock?”

“Of course. I’m going to be doing all kinds of things with your cock. I hope you’re bigger than your dad. I’d love if you had a big cock.”

I stood up and my stepmother got on her knees and unzipped my pants. She pulled down my blue silk boxer shorts and my cock sprang to action.

“Oh good, you’re much bigger than your father. Oh fuck, you’re gigantic.”

My stepmother wrapped her hands around my hard cock and gave me a hand job. Her fingers went up and down my shaft. She was looking into my eyes as she pulled and tugged on my dick.

“Fuck, your hands feels so amazing. I’d just love it if you could suck it. I have dreamed of this moment for years. Please, will you suck my cock?”

“Of course, I will.”

Kate opened her mouth wide and wrapped her pink lipstick lips around my cock and started to suck my cock. She was holding my balls, while she took me deeper and deeper down her throat.

“Fuck! That feels so good. I’m going to blow my load.”

“Don’t blow it yet. Try to hold back. I want to suck it some more.”

With that, I blew my first load down her throat. Ropes of my virginal come were shooting out of my cock. It felt like Fourth of July. My stepmother was drinking my come. It was so fucking hot.

“That was amazing. You have got to be the sexiest woman alive. Thanks for sucking my cock. I just got so excited, I couldn’t hold back. I’ve never felt something so amazing ever in my life.”

“You’ll get better each time. For now, let’s go to the bed and you can lick my pussy. But, I have to take my shorts and panties off first.”

Kate stood in front of me and unzipped her shorts and took them off. She was wearing a red thong and she pulled it down her legs. She then got comfortable on the bed and spread her long legs.

“I want you to lick my pussy. I’ll explain what you need to do. Come over to the bed. Put your head between my thighs. I want you to lick my pussy like you would lick an ice cream cone. I want you to suck on my pussy lips and then push your tongue up my vagina. It’ll make me so excited, Mark. I know you’re going to love this.”

She didn’t have to ask me again. I got between her thighs and started licking her pussy. She was kind of wet, when I started to lick her. I moved my tongue all over her pussy lips.

“Oh God, that’s it. Keep doing that. Fucking, hell I’m going to come.”

I was licking her pussy very slow. Savoring her taste, smelling her intoxicating scent. Her pussy was delicious. I didn’t want to stop.

"Oh Fuck, I’m coming. Drink my juices down. Oh yes, that’s it. Oh fuck!”

Then she let out a groan and all this fluid came rushing out of her pussy. I drank her pussy juices down. Her juices kind of tasted like spun sugar and vinegar at the same time. It was the best fucking thing I’d ever tasted.

“That was fucking amazing. You really did that quite well. Come over here and kiss me.”

I went over to her and we started to kiss again. Our tongues were dancing inside our mouths. She then moved my hand to her pussy.

“I want you to finger me. Just put your fingers inside of me. Then move your fingers in and out of my cunt.”

Again, she didn’t have to ask twice. I put my finger into her warm, wet pussy and fingered her. She was dripping wet.

“Put a few more fingers inside.

Leah_Barker
Online Now!
Lush Cams
Leah_Barker

Come on. Do it.”

I then had two fingers, then three fingers, and then all four fingers inside of my stepmother. I was working my hand fast inside of her cunt. She was so wet and was moaning and groaning.

“I want you to put your whole fist inside of me. Come on! It will really turn me on.”

I did as she said and put my fist inside of her wet pussy. I couldn’t believe I was fisting her. She was thrashing all over the bed. I couldn’t believe I had my fist and part of my arm inside of her pussy.

“Oh God, I’m going to squirt. Fucking hell. Fuck! Pull your hand out and watch this.”

I pulled my fist out and then my stepmother started to squirt. Her hot cunt juices came gushing out. I’d only ever seen that in a porno movie.

“Lick my pussy again. Drink all the juices down. I haven’t done that in a while. Your dad never does that to me. Oh God, that was amazing.”

I got between her thighs again and drank her pussy juices down. She was moaning and groaning as I licked her pussy. My stepmother was completely bald down there. She looked like she probably got waxed. She was so smooth and I loved licking her.

“Let me get that cock hard again. Get comfortable and let me make you hard again.”

We switched places and my stepmother got between my legs and put my cock into her mouth. She worked her mouth up and down my eight inch cock. Her mouth felt so good. My cock was semi hard, but after a few sucks I was hard as a bat.

“I’m going to fuck you now.”

My stepmother got on top of me and put my cock into her pussy. She then rocked and moved over my hard cock. It felt so fucking good to be inside of her. She put my hands on her waist as she was moving all over my rod.

She leaned down and started to kiss me again. I loved to kiss her. Again, I couldn’t stand it too long. Her pussy felt incredible on my cock. I let out a groan and came inside of my stepmother.

“Oh God, that was so fucking amazing. You’re the sexiest lady on the planet.”

My stepmother fell on top of me and we kissed some more. Our hearts were beating fast. I had just creamed my first pussy. She got off of me and we just held each other.

“That’s how you make love. Did you enjoy yourself?”

“Fuck, yes. That was amazing. You’re the hottest stepmother on the planet.”

“You did really great for your first time. I enjoyed that. We’ll have a lot of hot fun this week. How about I make you some lunch?”

“That would be great. You’re so amazing. You’ve made all my fantasies come true.”

“We’re just getting started. We have all week. You’re going to be quite a lover when I’m done with you.”

We both got dressed and I followed Kate down to the kitchen. She poured me a soda and then got busy making me a sandwich. She poured herself a glass of wine and grabbed the roast beef and the American cheese out of the refrigerator and grabbed a hero roll.

She cut the roll and spread the roast beef and the cheese down on the bread. She got the lettuce and washed the leaves and pulled them apart and put them on the bread. Kate cut up a tomato and put it over the lettuce. She grabbed the mayonnaise and spread it all over the bread. Kate then cut the sandwich and grabbed me some potato chips and put them on the side of the plate. She grabbed a yoghurt and a spoon.

“Why don’t we eat by the pool?”

I took the plate and my soda and followed her out by the pool. We sat down and I ate my sandwich, while she took off her clothes and ate her yoghurt nude. She was absolutely the most gorgeous woman ever. I couldn’t believe she was eating her lunch in...

To continue reading this story you must be a member.

Join Now
Published 
Written by Mysteria27
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments