Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

My Stepmother Was A Real "B" Pt.2

"A subtle change and a sneak peek."

15
5 Comments 5
7.3k Views 7.3k
705 words 705 words

I started treating her more friendly than I had before. As time passed and I became more observant of this woman. I would stand near her and “accidentally” bump into her, graze up against her backside moving around the kitchen or hallway. Touch legs as we were sitting on the sofa. Seemingly small things, but incredible for me. She smelled wonderful, even when sweating.

She started wearing even skimpier clothes and I started paying closer attention. She would smile at me more and actually converse with me like I was a human. BONUS.

I was getting more muscle and doing more athletics and it showed. I guess she started noticing, too.

When she would “flash” me before, I don’t think like she realized, but that seemed to change one summer. We started doing stuff as a family, camping, boating and the occasional picnic at the local park and I was asked to go. This wasn’t always the case. I would ask to be left out of some activities before, but this summer I was not able to skip them as readily as before. She would tell my dad “Make him come along. He should do more with the family.” I soon learned why.

The first trip that summer was a camping trip to a state park with a great fishing lake my dad used to take me to as a child and catch limit almost every time. I went along figuring I’d be there to carry coolers and supplies and be a valet. That was what I did. YAY! I did however receive some excellent compensation. She wore a string bikini that left nothing to the imagination. Pale blue with tiny strings and small patches covering those huge breasts and a small triangle covering the front and rear on bottom. It appeared she cut out the liner because when she would stand in the sun, you could see her nipples. She started moving things around at the campsite and started glistening from a tinge of sweat.

Dad asked if I wanted to go out and fish with him and the kids, I said no thanks, I wanted to go to the swimming beach and meet new friends. Off they went. Curiously she stayed at the campsite.

ShadyDiana
Online Now!
Lush Cams
ShadyDiana

She asked me to stay and help her. Great another Saturday ruined, not the case. She asked me to help her move the larger cooler. Oh wow, she smelled like a summer breeze, a flower of some kind. Sweet and delicate. I started to feel a tingle down below.

She bent over and grabbed the handle and her breasts sort of heaved when she stood. She almost threw them out in front of her. What a magnificent sight. We walked the cooler to beside the tent. She bent down again and the same heaving action occurred. This time the top moved off her nipple and around her round, perfect breast. The surgeon did a remarkable job. I pointed and looked away, she eeked and fixed it. “Thanks, don’t say anything to your dad.”

“Don’t worry,” I said.

She then spread out a blanket for the picnic. Put the drink cooler on it to keep it in place and all the while I was watching. Breasts wobbling, peeking at her pussy lips when she’d bend over. Then she went in the tent and came out wearing a flimsy pair of shorts and sat down cross-legged.

We talked for a few minutes, then I started to leave and she asked me some other question about something silly. I turned back around and could see right up her shorts.

The sun shining on her puffy pussy and the lips peeking out a bit. OH MY GOODNESS!!! I was actually seeing my first pussy not in a photo or magazine.

It was absolutely perfect to me. The lips were slightly parted and it was wet and shiny. I stood there talking about what, I can't remember. She leaned back on her hands and her breasts pushed forward, her pussy in full view and me standing there with a semi in my swim trunks.

The view I had was incredible and this wasn't the last time this happened.

 

 

 

 

Published 
Written by titz2luvtx
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments