Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

My Wife’s Sister

"My wife’s youngest sister comes to visit."

183
26 Comments 26
15.9k Views 15.9k
567 words 567 words

Not long after my wife and I got married, her youngest sister came to visit. She had just graduated from college and was anxious to get away from her boring hometown. We lived in a one-bedroom apartment but it was all we could afford. We ate dinner and played board games until late into the night.

We only had one bed, so we decided that her sister would sleep in the bed with my wife and I would sleep on the couch.

I tried to sleep on the couch but I could never get comfortable. Finally, I got up and went back to the bedroom to try to get some sleep. My wife was in the bed and right next to the wall and her sister, Nan, was on the side closest to the door. I eased myself into the bed right next to Nan. For a while, I just landed there, trying to fall asleep. But being next to Nan started getting me aroused. I snuggled up against her and I started getting hard. I put my arm around her, resting it on her belly. It felt so nice being so close to her.

At some point, I decided to be more adventurous. I ran my fingers from her belly up to her chest. Unlike my wife who had big tits, Nan had small boobs. and she wasn’t wearing anything under her nightgown. I got really bold and started rubbing her tiny titties and nipples through the silky fabric of her nightgown. Her nipples began to get hard and I knew I needed to get a better feel. I pushed my hand up under her nightgown until I reached her little titties. They felt so warm and nice. I rubbed each tit and each erect nipple. I could hear her breathing start to get heavier.

SuzanSmith
Online Now!
Lush Cams
SuzanSmith

I got even bolder and let my hand go down from her titties, past her belly, and down to her pussy. She had on sexy panties and I ran my hand over them feeling the warmth of her pussy. I could tell her panties were a little wet as I rubbed her pussy lips. At one point, she opened her legs a bit and I could tell she was awake and wanted to give me better access to her pussy. The more I rubbed, the wetter she got. Finally, I decided I had to feel her pussy directly. I pushed her panties down until her entire pussy was exposed. The room was dimly lit but I could see her pussy. She had just a small tuft of soft pussy hair on her mound. I rubbed her lips and her mound for a while. She opened her legs a little wider and whispered that she wanted me to finger her.

My cock was really hard while rubbing her pussy and I decide to take off my underwear. I rubbed My hard cock against her leg while I start to finger her pussy. She reached over and started stroking my cock. I finally couldn’t take it anymore and started shooting cum all over her leg and belly. Just as I shot my load on her, she moaned and her body shuddered as she came too. She pulled my head to hers and gave me a big kiss. She then pulled her panties back up, snuggled up against me, and fell asleep.

Published 
Written by Msh1313
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments