Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Nightlight

"Was he truly upset by what he saw, or did he really like it?"

12
2 Comments 2
14.5k Views 14.5k
2.0k words 2.0k words
Hi! Let me introduce myself. My name is Rory and I’m eighteen. My brother is Derek and he’s seventeen. Actually, I’m almost two years older because he just turned seventeen a couple of months ago, and I’ll be nineteen in less than two months.

I was nine and Derek eight when our father was killed in a car crash. They said he was drunk, and I can believe it. He was drunk a lot of times. He didn’t have any insurance, and we’d never had much money anyway, so we were in kind of a tight place. In the following years we lived in a lot of rundown motel rooms. Once we slept in our car, until it was repossessed.

Sometimes we went to shelters, but we never stayed long because our mom was afraid some social worker would decide to take Derek and me from her. She wasn’t about to let that happen. She was always very protective of us. She often said we were all she had.

She worked, but usually at jobs that didn’t last too long, and none that paid very well. So it was tough, but I’m sure tougher on her than on us. We were kids and we’d never had much, so we didn’t miss much. If we weren’t hungry we were fine, and we laughed a lot.

By the time I was fourteen I had worked too, although not legally. Mostly I’d done things like shine shoes, deliver newspapers, run errands. I think I was fifteen when Mom got a job in an office for the first time. I don’t even know why she applied for it – she'd never done that kind of work. Desperation, I guess.

Anyway, this guy had a business selling boats – big expensive boats. Yachts, almost. Mom’s job was sort of ill-defined. She wasn’t really a secretary or accountant, or even a salesperson. He called her his assistant. Anyway, he probably hired her because he liked her – and she was so pretty.

His name was Mr. Mathers, but he told Derek and me it was okay to call him Cody. He was nice to us from the beginning, and would give us really nice gifts for special occasions, take us to really good restaurants. On weekends we’d go to the beach or the zoo and he’d slip us a couple of dollars when Mom wasn’t looking.

I said our mom was pretty, and she really was. Cody was okay looking, I guess. His hair was turning grey around the sides and his hairline had receded a couple of inches. I never thought about how old he was, but now I’d guess about forty. The thing I remember most about him was that for his age he had a really nice body. He worked out every day, but he wasn’t muscular. I mean, he wasn’t like Arnold Schwarzenegger. He was thin and I guess what you’d call sinewy, I think.

Derek looks a lot like our mom, whereas I don’t. She says I look like my dad, but I have to take her word for it. I don’t much remember what he looked like, and for some reason, she doesn’t have any pictures, she says.

Anyway, back to my story. When about two years later he asked Mom to marry him, we were all for it. He’d set her up in a nice small apartment long before, but when they married, we of course moved into his house – and what a house it was.

It was only one story, but it was spread out with a large living room and sliding glass doors that looked out on a really beautiful swimming pool. He and mom had a big bedroom with monster closets and a huge bathroom at one end of the house, and there were four bedrooms at the other end, each with its own bathroom. Whereas many times in the past, Mom, Derek and me had all slept in the same bed, now Derek and me had our own private bedrooms.

Everything was super. I mean, it was like a dream come true. It was like if we had moved to Disneyland, I guess. I’ve never been to Disneyland, but it was great. Derek and me both started doing better in school, and Mom and Cody were talking about me going to a university.

Oh, I forgot to tell you I have a girlfriend. She’s real nice and super-looking. Her name’s Cheryl. We’ve been going steady for almost two years. Mom and Cody really like her, but Derek says she’s stuck up, but that’s just his opinion. She isn’t really.

Anyway, one Thursday night we had gone to the movie. We were supposed to go out only on weekends, but this was a sneak preview of a big new blockbuster, and we talked our folks into letting us go.

After the movie, I took her home and we sat on her front porch talking about the film, and necking. We kind of had to do that under the radar so her dad wouldn’t catch us. We’d kiss but had to keep an eye out for him at the same time. Eventually her mom called and said it was past time for her to come in. That meant I had stayed out past my curfew.

When I got home, the house was dark. I was surprised Mom had forgotten to leave a light on, but then guessed that maybe she had thought I had come in and gone to bed. I hoped that was the case.

I went in as quietly as I could and locked the door. I didn’t dare turn on a light, but the lights from the swimming pool coming in the glass doors gave me enough light I could get through the living room without bumping into any furniture.

sashagray
Online Now!
Lush Cams
sashagray



The hallway was a different matter. It was really dark and I had to put my hand on one wall to guide my way down it. As I went down it slowly I could hear some sort of sound, but I couldn’t make out what it was.

As I got near Derek’s room, I could tell the sound was coming from there. I thought maybe he’d gone to sleep with the television on, but there weren’t voices. I don’t think I can describe the sound I was hearing. For one thing, I wasn’t really thinking what it sounded like, just that I didn’t know what it was.

Derek has a nightlight in his bathroom, and it casts a faint bluish-white light over his bedroom. From a sliver of light, I could tell his bedroom door was open a crack. I stopped and pushed it open wider.

From there in that nightlight I could make out the part of his body from about his waist up. He was lying in the bed sort of at an angle. I could tell he wasn’t wearing his pajamas. I could also see, sort of pointing in my direction, his legs. The other part of his body – the part between his waist and his legs – was blocked by Cody’s body.

Cody was on his knees between Derek’s legs, which were spread wide open. All I could see of Cody was his muscular back, glistening from sweat in the bluish-white light. I couldn’t believe it.

Well, I mean I knew what he was doing. After all, I’m eighteen, almost nineteen. But really, he was fucking my little brother in his ass.

That was the sound I had been hearing – that and the sound of the bed bouncing. Neither one of them was saying anything, but I could hear both of them breathing hard.

Then Cody quietly said, “Does that feel good? Do you like it?”

I barely heard Derek say, “Yeah.”

A few seconds later he asked, “You?”

I could tell Cody sort of chortled as he answered, “God yeah, you’re as hot and tight as usual.”

That ‘as usual’ immediately struck me. This wasn’t the first and only time this had happened. They’d done this before. My brain was about to bust out of my head, but I couldn’t move. I just stood there watching Cody pounding away, his dick up Derek’s ass. And damn, Derek seemed to be loving it. I could just make out the expression on his face, and he was frowning and smiling at the same time.

Or was I imagining that?

All at once Cody said, louder than he had spoken before, “Jack off, Derek, I’m gonna cum.”

I could tell Derek had been jacking his dick all along, but now he went at it full force.

It was only a few seconds later that Cody grunted really loud and jammed his dick in Derek’s ass really hard.

I could barely hear him, but I knew he was saying, “Fuck, fuck, fuck, fuck.”

I think Derek kind of whimpered.

Suddenly my mind woke up and I knew I had to get out of there. I kind of stumbled on down the hall to my room, went in and not only closed the door, but locked it. I’d never done that before.

I turned on the overhead light, but then clicked on the bedside lamp and turned the bright light off. I fell on the bed and curled up in a ball. After a few minutes I rolled over on my back and straightened out. I closed my eyes and then opened them and stared at the ceiling. Either way the same visions were in front of me.

I could clearly see what I had been looking at – Cody’s bare back and ass between Derek’s spread legs. I don’t know if I had seen it, or was imagining it, but Derek’s legs were wrapped around Cody’s waist.

I eventually dropped off to sleep, completely dressed. But it wasn’t an easy sleep. My dreams continued along the same vein, but expanded on it. I had not seen Cody’s dick, but in my dream I clearly saw his really big dick going in and out of Derek’s asshole. I saw Derek biting his bottom lip as if he was relishing the feeling. I saw Cody’s face smiling broadly. I saw Derek’s cum splattering on his stomach.

I woke up with a start, sweating, and realized my own dick was hard as a rock. I scooted up so I was leaning against the head board, unzipped my pants and with a struggle pulled out my throbbing dick. I jacked off, remembering all the things I had actually seen and what I had imagined.

When I came, I shot cum all over my pants and shirt. I had to get up and wash my hand and get out of my clothes. I crawled back in bed in my underwear and finally went back to sleep. Mom had to yell at me to get up the next morning and get to school on time. Derek had gone by the time I went into the kitchen to grab a protein bar before I left the house.

Well, that was just yesterday morning. So what do I do now? Do I say anything to Derek – or Cody for that matter? And what? I wouldn’t know what to say. Could I ask if I can watch next time? Ha, ha. That was a joke. Yeah, I know – lame.

But that’s it. I don’t have anything else to add. If you have any words of wisdom, I’m wide open. E-mail me.

Published 
Written by spinneroftales
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments