Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

RedTails : A Night Out, A Night In - Chapter 10

"The girls arrive at Hot Summer Nights, make more friends, and try a most unique brew."

1
1 Comment 1
10.2k Views 10.2k
17.2k words 17.2k words
RedTails: Awakenings

A Night Out, A Night In

By

Scarletdown


Chapter X : Ringtail Ale

Hot Summer Nights was already getting busy when Karma, Thissle, Shaasta, and Trikks passed through its doors. Floor girls and boys bustled about ferrying succulent platters of meats, breads, and steaming vegetables and serving up a wide variety of exotic drinks to the hungry guests scattered about the central dining room. A band of five musicians and dancers, an eclectic group consisting of a salt and pepper haired male Dwarf, an Elven lad, a youthful-looking Furling Fox boy, and two adult Ornith ducks, were on the stage, getting in some last minute practice before show time. A small party of four Furlings; one Ocelot girl, one humble-looking little male Chinchilla, and two Raccoons; male and female, were already a little tipsy and attempting to dance to the band's rehearsal tunes. At tables in two different corners of the room, sat the obligatory mysterious cloaked figures; one of whom was quietly observing the goings on here, and the other already engaged in what was most likely conversation of gravest concern to a party of six adventurers, also cloaked and hooded.

Trikks scanned the room until she was spotted by one of the Floor boys, a handsome Furling Deer, dressed in a leather collar and a black and white lace apron, which was really intended for the Floor girls. The apron was cinched around his waist with a narrow leather belt, from which hung the usual pouches and a wide round paddle at his right hip. A mane of dark red hair, dropping in graceful waves below his shoulders framed his pretty face, and a majestic pair of antlers, each with four sharp points protruded from between his long ears, adding an additional two feet to his otherwise five and a half foot stature. He gave a delighted smile when he saw the party of four lovely ladies, and trotted over on cloven-hoofed digitigrade legs to greet them.

"Trikks!" he said, picking up the Coyote in his arms and holding her tight while smothering her with kisses, "It's about time you dined here again. You've been absent for far too long, m'lady."

"Oh, Brannel," she giggled, as he gently set her back down on her feet, "you sure know how to make a humble little artist feel welcome. As for my absence, I realized I was spending way too much here every week, just on your ass alone. So I decided to exile myself for a time from Hot Summer Nights before I could become a pathetic beggar girl."

Brannel was grinning like a schoolboy, "Well, thanks for finally brightening our little establishment once more with your presence. And, I see you brought some new lady friends, and very lovely and boinkable lady friends at that, if I may be so bold."

"These honeys are distinguished models," Trikks replied, "and anything they order tonight is on me."

"Distinguished models?" the deer repeated, "How long have you girls been modeling?"

Thissle stepped forward and posed seductively with one hand on her hip, "Oh, about fifteen minutes, I think. Hiyas, I'm Thissle."

"Well, 'tis a pleasure to serve you, m'lady. You look like you are dressed for a bit of action this evening." He brought her hand to his mouth, and gave it a friendly welcoming lick. So, you have been Ms. Trikks' models for a whole fifteen minutes now, eh?"

Karma giggled and introduced herself, "Yeppers, that sounds about right, sir. I'm Karma."

He repeated his welcoming gesture and smiled warmly; the Rabbit nearly lost herself in their host's large dark eyes, "Are ye good karma or bad karma?"

She giggled again, "Is there a difference?"

The Deer gave her a sly look and tapped the paddle at his hip, "Bad karma earns you a touch of this; good karma, well, that also earns you a touch of this, but with less coin afterwards."

"Well then, I will endeavor to strive for bad Karma, sir."

"Oh, please don't address me as sir, m'lady," he touched his collar, "after all, I am merely a humble pleasure pet, much like your Elf here." And with that he gave Shaasta a very thorough looking over.

Shaasta, blushing and smiling ever so coyly, assumed a variety of poses for her fellow pet's viewing pleasure. She was thoroughly entranced by this charming buck. He was a pure delight to look at, and carried himself with a grace and pride that suggested that he had already spent several years as a loving but stern owner's pleasure girl.

Brannel knelt behind her to admire the rosy glow on her bottom, "Ah, I see ye are no stranger to the paddle, little doe. And my, what a lovely beast mark you bear." He gently ran his fingers around the outline of the shimmering silver brand that decorated her plush ass, then his fingers moved down to the rose she carried in her rear channel.

"Master Varo's signature, so to speak. So, ye were just recently purchased from the Southern Rose. That can only mean ye are top of the line." His hands pressed against the upper curves of her bottom, sliding down the soft southern hills and between her legs to caress her inner thighs. Then he rose to his feet, paced back around and stood towering over her, the scent of his interest in her filling the air about them, "Can ye speak, girl? Have ye a name?"

Now blushing even more, Shaasta finally had to avert her eyes from his hypnotic gaze, "Shaasta, sir," she replied, "A Moors Elf from Kalthani I am."

"Her name means Tender Hawk," Karma offered.

"I am most delighted and enchanted to be in your presence, little Tender Hawk," Brannel said. He wrapped an arm around her with his hand firmly gripping her delightful rear, bent her backwards, and planted his muzzle hard on her soft lips. "And since we are equals, you have no cause to call me sir. Now, you said that you are a Moors Elf?"

Shaasta nodded, "I am."

"Ergo, you are a shapeshifter."

She nodded again.

"I am confuzzled," he confided to her, "You bear an ornithian name, yet you wear a feline tail. So are ye a sometimes hawk, or a sometimes kitty?"

"The tail belt is just a little bit of costume Karma and Thissle picked up for me earlier today. I transform into a hawk," she replied.

"A very sexy one at that," Thissle added.

He smiled sweetly, "Is there any other kind? I do hope that you will show off your feathered form here for us later tonight, if your handlers approve."

She looked to Karma and Thissle. They just shrugged, nodded, and smiled. "I'll be more than happy to spread my tailfeathers this evening."

Trikks stepped in, "Sorry to interrupt this little group hug, kids, but can we continue our chatter from a seated position? My feet are dog tired, if you will pardon the pun, and I am absolutely ravenous."

"By your leave, m'lady," Brannel replied, performing first a graceful bow, followed by a graceful curtsy. "Please walk this way."

He led them into the depths of Hot Summer Nights. Brannel's stride was smooth and graceful, his wide hips swaying hypnotically back and forth with each step. The four ladies followed close behind, their stride matching the dreamy Deer's. Thissle noticed a Furling Mouse gawking at them.

"What?" she said, "We always strut this way."

Shaasta, as well as the others, couldn't help but notice Brannel's fully exposed bottom, very shapely and well toned. The white treasure trail spread from the inner thighs, covered the inner half of each spankable cheek, and fully up the underside of his short, teardrop-shaped tail, which was held proudly erect. Between his thighs, his treasures were clearly visible, a decent-sized fur covered sac and sheath, from which his maleness was partially protruding. The Elf girl felt her nether regions get warm and slightly damp as she imagined herself underneath this gorgeous buck, his large cock filling her while he rode her from behind. She guessed that Karma, Thissle, and most likely Trikks as well were thinking the same thoughts as she about Brannel, judging by the way their heads were down and their gazes focused on his ass and well endowed package. He was the perfect mixture of both masculine and feminine strength, power, sensuality, and grace. His mistress or master must have invested a tremendous amount of time and energy to produce such a fine pet.

Brannel brought them to a table close to the stage and dance floor. "This should do fine, m'ladies. Now remember, I am your humble servant at your beck and call tonight."

The girls sat themselves down and Trikks smiled up at Brannel, "Second best seat in the house."

"Oh, pardon my indiscretion." the buck looked honestly chastened, "If you would prefer to sit elsewhere, just give the word."

"You are such a dear. I can't possibly take the best seat in the house, as that would require distracting you from your work." The Coyote gave him a flirty wink and touched a paw to one of his muscular thighs.

"Yes," he agreed, easily catching her meaning, "Mistress Ravenna would not be too happy about her devoted pet allowing you to monopolize his time on such a busy night."

Trikks nodded understanding, "I would not want to be the one who causes you to have to take your breaks tonight on your hooves."

"And likewise," Brannel countered, "I would feel most saddened knowing that I was the reason your evening here was spent on your feet."

They shared a laugh together, then Trikks placed a paw on the buck's hand, "Speaking of your Mistress, where are Ravenna and the kits tonight? Both your mate and Anton are usually found out here on the floor."

"They will all make their appearances later," he replied. "Melody is down in our suite doing her homework, and Anton is in the kitchen helping his mother on the grill," he smiled devilishly, "literally."

Shaasta, Karma, and Thissle gave the buck a blank, worried stare. Finally, the Elf worked up the courage to ask the question they were all thinking, "His mother is on the grill? Isn't that...well...dangerous?"

The Coyote and the Deer shared another laugh, "Don't worry your pretty little bottom, girl," Trikks reassured her, "They don't serve up sentients here." She turned back to Brannel.

"So I take it that you and your mate finally decided to unleash Ringtail Ale on the unsuspecting citizens of Mistport?"

The Deer gave an enthusiastic nod; a toothy grin parted his muzzle, "Our only regret is that we didn't do it sooner."

"It's doing that well, eh?"

"A walloping success it is. 'Tis so popular, we may need to recruit more vessels to keep up with the demand." He stole a glance over at the slightly drunken dancing Furlings, “Two candidates right there,” he muttered, then fixed his gaze on the plush, muscular backside of the Ocelot girl, whose Chinchilla boyfriend was struggling to keep her steady on her feet, “Perhaps three, in fact.”

Trikks chuckled at the enterprising Deer, “But she isn't a Ringtail, and ale may not be...”

“Yes, you're right,” Brannel agreed, “Something a little higher class for the likes of her. Wine would suit that lovely creature better, perhaps an Azure Depths as the base instead of ale.”

“It will take a bit of experimenting, but that sounds like a good starting point,” the Coyote nodded, “And if it works out, I can draw up a label design for you and bottle it as Blue Rosette.”

"Brannel," Karma interrupted. Her formerly worried stare was now a curious gaze.

The handsome buck knelt on one knee beside her and looked into her eyes, "Let me guess, little boink bunny, you wish to know what the 'ell Trikks and I are going on about. You wish to know what exactly is Ringtail Ale, and why we are discussing those tipsy Furlings over there and what type of wine would go best with the Ocelot."

The Rabbit nodded her pretty head and Brannel rose to his hooves to educate this sweet trio of confused ladies. "Ringtail Ale," he began, sounding like a tour guide at a brewery, "is the most exotic drink known on and beneath the face of all Niath. What is it that makes a simple ale the most covetable delight for the highly refined tastes of Mistport's citizens? What exotic and mysterious ingredient can turn such a common drink into a rare and highly valued rage?"

Trikks had a grin on her muzzle that bore a hint of naughtiness, and an even naughtier gleam in her eyes. "Rare? Don't you mean rear?"

Brannel boldly brandished his paddle at the Coyote, "M'lady, please do not spoil the moment, lest I turn you over my lap and take pleasure in warming your delicious bottom."

"Do so, and you would have to surrender five silvers under my tail," she shot back. "I am no cheap slut. At least, I am not cheap."

He returned the board of persuasion to its rightful place on his belt. "Right then, as I was about to say, what makes Ringtail Ale such an exotic and rear, I mean rare treat is the naughty means by which it is prepared."

"And if I am interpreting the current intoxicating scent of the arousal which thoughts of Ringtail Ale bring to the two of you," Karma surmised, "then the means by which your highly revered drink is mixed must be one which greatly pleases the Order of the Mink." Her long ears were lying flat against her back, and a sweet moistness began to mat the fur between her thighs. The Coyote and Deer's subtle lust was proving contagious.

"It is indeed a process worthy of the Order of the Mink," Trikks agreed.

"Except," Brannel corrected them, "this concoction, I am proud to say, is fully a creation from the Order of the Twilight Mists, devised and perfected by Mistress Ravenna and myself."

"Ringtail Ale, as I have mentioned, is prepared in a most unique manner. After its initial brewing, the ale is brewed a second time, only this time it is brewed inside a specially prepared Furling Raccoon over a gehennite flame, then chilled on a block of Beastlands glacier ice and served cold."

"Wait a minute," Shaasta interrupted, "You are saying that we would be drinking from a Raccoon's butt?" She looked rather disturbed.

"No," Brannel replied, "you would be drinking from a mug. The ale is only brewed in a Raccoon's butt."

Thissle pouted, "Aw, 'tis a pity. I would have loved to try it straight from the source."

"I do recommend you try it from a mug first," the Deer advised her, "then if you like it enough, I can bring Mistress Ravenna out here so that you can tap the keg."

"Sounds sensible to me," Karma agreed.

Shaasta still looked confused and shocked, "We would be drinking from a Raccoon's butt?" she repeated.

Brannel gently placed a hand beneath the Elf's chin and tilted her head up to meet his gaze, "I can assure you, little boink bunny, there is no cause for concern. My mate's delightful butt gets properly cleansed with gehennite on a regular basis."

Karma cocked her head to one side and gave the Elf a puzzled gaze, "Shaasta, what's wrong with you tonight? You've never been this squeamish about anything before."

Shaasta smiled sheepishly, "Doesn't the idea of using someone else's ass as a serving vessel seem, I don't know, a little out there?"

"Well, if that is what your reservations are about, I would be most happy to brew some Elf Bottom Ale just for you," Brannel offered, "then it wouldn't be someone else's ass you are being served from."

Shaasta blushed and thought back to right before Frelic boinked her. He had slipped his fingers up her butt and had her taste her own flavor. She had to admit to herself that she did indeed taste good.

"Haven't you ever taildived anyone?" Thissle asked her, "I mean, as notorious as you and Hansen are, and always willing to experience new pleasures, I would assume that your tongue has been under his tail at least once."

"Well actually, I haven't," Shaasta confessed, "However, he has tasted me a few times."

"We know," Karma replied. "He told us about how he had his tongue up your ass to prepare you for boinking in your hawk form shortly before you two were captured."

Thissle smiled innocently at the blushing Elf, "And after hearing his critique, I want to taste your bird butt one of these days. Now come on, girl. Don't tell us your month chained up at the pet shop drove away your great sense of adventure."

Shaasta sighed in resignation, "Okay, you win. I'll give it a shot."

Trikks happily clapped her paws together, "Oh, very good, very good indeed. You won't regret this at all." She smiled up at Brannel, "Four mugs of Ringtail Ale, please."

The Deer gave a graceful curtsy, "Four Ringtails it is then. I will return shortly." He took his leave of the giggle of girls and sauntered off to the kitchen. His long ears twitched as he felt the gaze of four sets of eyes burning into his wide, furry behind as it swayed back and forth like a pendulum with each graceful step.

Karma chirred softly, her ears down flat against her back, "Do you think he might be willing to do Whitetail Ale later tonight?"

Trikks smiled at the bunny, "He might, Rabbit, he might. You can always ask him. I'm sure he would be quite willing to accommodate you."

"With him," Thissle said, "I'd be willing to forgo the ale part," she licked her soft lips as she envisioned the flavor of venison.

Karma touched her paw to the money pouch on her belt. "Ms. Trikks, how much should we tip Brannel when he comes back?"

The Coyote thought for a moment, "For four Ringtail Ales, one silver piece should be about right."

The Rabbit reached into her pouch and withdrew five copper coins, "So five coppers each then."

"Oh, put away yer money, bunny," Trikks said, "Remember, it's all on me tonight."

Karma shook her head, "That doesn't include tips. You aren't getting that handsome buck's lovely bottom all to yourself."

"Neither are you, Rabbit," Thissle added. She now had a stack of five...

To continue reading this story you must be a member.

Join Now
Published 
Written by Scarletdown
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments