Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Robyn's Rage - 4 - Discovery & Deceit

"Her devilish plan in progress, jealous girl must keep her nerve if she's to win her sweetheart back"

16
11 Comments 11
6.0k Views 6.0k
6.5k words 6.5k words

An hour later I was lying in bed, wide awake. It was very late and I was very tired but I couldn’t sleep; my mind was simply buzzing with excitement.

My two young, strong, black lovers and I had exchanged goodbye kisses rather awkwardly as they left Fiddler’s Cottage in the early hours of Friday morning. Hoping desperately that Jackie was still deeply asleep upstairs and taking care that my now-tousled hair covered most of my face, I had stood half naked and looking freshly-fucked in the open doorway to make sure any watching neighbours got a good view as the satisfied, drop-dead-gorgeous, ebony-skinned young men finally drove away in their van.

I could hardly believe it had all happened; I certainly couldn’t believe the way it had felt and the way my body had responded. Posing as the wife of my adored and gorgeous childhood friend Johnny; the only man I could ever love, I had deliberately seduced and had been comprehensively fucked by no less than two young, strong, extremely good-looking black men in my friend’s home while Jackie, his real wife lay drunk and asleep in the guest room upstairs.

Having only had one brief sexual encounter in my life, I had expected it to be a painful and traumatic experience, sacrificing my body and morals for the greater good - no less than having my beloved Johnny to myself once more.

It had been painful, there was no denying that as my red-raw vagina told me only too clearly, but it had also been an incredible, mind-expanding experience. Believing me to be a hardened swinger, the two boys had taken me on a journey of discovery which had resulted in me giving my first ever blow-job, my vagina being penetrated for only the second time in my life and of course having my first ever real orgasms.

My mind was still spinning from the onslaught of all these bewildering sensations; the after-shocks rippling through my body.

Once my two lovers were out of sight, I slowly closed the door and breathed out a long, heavy sigh. It had gone well; not at all the way I had expected but as well as being an unbelievable experience, the encounter had given me what I needed – the four semen-filled condoms that lay side by side on a low table in the lounge.

My body screamed out the agonies it had gone through to obtain those precious items but it had been more than worth it.

I sighed heavily again and tottered unsteadily through to the kitchen where I poured myself a large glass of chilled white wine and took a long sip. Having spent the evening pretending to be tipsy, I would soon be able to relax and actually get drunk. There were only a few things to do first – but they were so very important.

I had to concentrate hard; my whole future depended on it!

Exhausted, I padded weak-kneed back to the lounge where I surveyed the scene of the crime; the room where I had been taken far beyond any sexual barriers I had ever imagined having. My two lovers had, individually then as a team given me orgasm after shattering orgasm until I had been reduced to a quivering, shaking mess of female flesh.

And I had loved it. Jesus, I had loved it but however great my sexual awakening had unquestionably been, it was not what I needed to achieve that night!

It had taken some time for my head to clear and my mind focus on the real goal for the evening but eventually my beloved Johnny’s image had re-formed in my brain and the rest of my plan became clear. However battered, bruised, sore and empty I felt, I had to steel myself and press on or all the hard work I had already done would have been wasted.

Tottering unsteadily to the low table, I very carefully picked up all four used condoms. They were slippery and hard to hold but each was pleasingly full of thick, creamy fluid so I persevered and carried them upstairs into the bathroom where my backpack and my special purchases were waiting.

I shook my head to clear its fuzziness; it worked a little but my body was still tingling madly from the incredible fucking it had just received and anxiety about the vital things I had to do next.

My hands were shaking as I reached into my pack and took out the small plastic screw-top jar I had bought from a hardware shop and the equally small plastic funnel that Mum used to decant hand creams from nearly-empty bottles.

I sat on the toilet seat, wincing as its cold surface touched my no-longer-quite-as-inexperienced and now-seriously-over-used vulva.

Shivering at the memory of what I had just done, I very carefully upended each goo-filled rubber balloon in turn, emptying its contents into the funnel and through that into the jar, squeezing the floppy latex tightly between my fingers to recover every last drop of semen from all except one, in which I left a small gob of fluid.

When I had finished, the jar was about a quarter full of pale goo. It looked so little but would, I hoped, be more than enough.

Slipping the jar back into my bag, I padded silently through to the guest bedroom where I found Jackie still sleeping the ‘sleep of the drunk’ on the bed. She was wheezing noisily; it was amazing that my two erstwhile lovers hadn’t noticed the sound. I must have provided enough distraction to keep their attention on me, I thought with a strange feeling of contentment.

“Jackie? Jackie?”

Crossing to the bed, I called my friend’s name quietly to see whether she was indeed as deeply asleep as she appeared. I was rewarded with a complete absence of response so, emboldened, I moved closer still until I could touch her sleeping body.

I had to admit she really was beautiful; long shapely legs, flat tummy, well-formed boobs. Even drunk and asleep, it wasn’t hard to see why Johnny had been smitten by her. How could I, Tomboy Robbie ever compete with a woman like Jackie?

I couldn’t compete; not if I played fairly.

But I wasn’t going to play fairly!

With a little difficulty, I rolled Jackie onto her back. Her breathing coarsened into something like a snore. I let her settle in this new position for a moment then, placing the floppy condoms on the bedside table, I parted those long, slender legs with my hands, bending her knees, spreading her thighs wide until her bare sex was obscenely exposed.

A small thrill passed through me when I remembered that, for the first time since I was a child, my own vulva was now hairless too. I picked up the half-full rubber tube, up-ended it and squeezed its sperm-filled contents onto my friend’s slit, parting her outer lips carefully with my fingers to ensure the sticky fluid flowed into as many of its pink crevices as possible.

Jackie’s breathing deepened but she showed no sign of waking as I stuck my fingers as deep into the condom as I could and smeared every last remaining vestige of semen I could find over her outer labia and around her vulva.

Nearly done, Robbie; concentrate a few minutes more!

I inspected my handiwork like an artist inspecting her work then, not quite satisfied, I took out the plastic bottle added a few more dabs of semen to Jackie’s upper thighs and the base of her slit. Finally I wiped my fingers firmly across my own sore, soggy vulva and spread the goo that emerged across the bed sheet beneath my friend’s bottom before adding the last remaining semen from the condom.

I rubbed the smelly mess into the white cotton sheet with my palm then wiped my sticky fingers across Jackie’s thigh.

There! It would have to do!

Finally satisfied, I gently closed my friend’s thighs. She rolled onto her side and began to snore again.

Before leaving the room I carefully placed one of the four empty used condoms in the waste basket in her bathroom then returned to the lounge where my wine glass was waiting. I downed its contents almost in one then refilled it and took another long sip before setting the scene for the morning; two part-full wine glasses with lipstick marks on the table, several empty beer bottles on the sideboard.

I scattered a few items of Jackie’s and my clothing on the furniture and floor then took a last, long sip of my wine and surveyed the scene.

It was perfect; evidence of recent seduction was all around me. There was even a wet patch on the sofa where much of the action had taken place. No-one would know that those staining juices had come from my body and not the cottage’s blonde owner.

It was over; the job had finally been done!

Exhausted, I climbed the stairs, went into the main bedroom and fell back on the bed.

The next stage in my plan to win the man I loved had gone smoothly. I had done what I had to do and it had gone well. I could hardly believe how wicked I was being but the prize was massive – no less than my entire future happiness. I had been prepared to undergo almost any kind of trial, endure any hardship to win that prize.

But as I lay there in the darkness I realised that it hadn’t been an endurance at all; it hadn’t even been bad.

It had been simply incredible!

Before that night, only one man’s cock had ever entered my vagina; I had been completely unprepared for the extraordinary experience I had just enjoyed.

My body felt alive, electrified but also tired, battered and probably bruised too if I dared to look.

In one evening, I had trebled the number of sexual partners in my life.

I had been fucked by two strong black men, both at the same time!

I had finally learned what sex really was about.

I had even learned what a real, vaginal orgasm was too. It had frightened me but at the same time given me an insight into what a proper adult sex life could feel like.

What the rest of my life could be like in fact!

Johnny deserved a wife who could give him a real sex life.

I deserved a husband who could give one to me in return.

As I had just proved, however wicked, there really was nothing I wouldn’t do to get the man I loved!

***

“Robyn! Robyn!”

The voice at my door the next morning was anxious and insistent. I opened an eye. According to my phone screen it was already past ten o’clock; I must have finally fallen asleep after all.

“What? Jackie? What is it?” I mumbled dozily.

The door opened and my friend burst into the room, her hair tousled, her eyes wide in horror, a white robe pulled hastily around her body.

“Robyn! Are you okay?”

“No! I’ve got a massive hangover,” I lied. “What in God’s name did we drink last night?”

“I can’t remember! I can’t remember anything much about last night.”

“It must have been good then,” I smiled then moaned and rolled over on the bed.

But Jackie wasn’t going to leave it at that.

“I feel terrible too. Really terrible! Where did we go? What did we do?”

Reluctantly I wriggled myself into sitting position. My tummy did feel queasy but nowhere near as queasy as I was pretending. My vulva was very, very sore though and my hips ached so my moans of discomfort were real.

“You don’t remember anything?” I asked as if doubting her words.

“It’s all sort of hazy,” Jackie replied. “Do you?”

“Yes of course,” I said, trying to imply a certain amount of scepticism at my friend’s amnesia.

“It feels like I must have had a good time,” she said, massaging her temples slowly.

“You had a good time,” I grinned knowingly. “I was surprised just how good a time to be honest.”

“What do you mean?” she asked with a frown.

“You’re a bit of a dark horse Jackie, aren’t you?”

“Be serious Robyn,” she snapped but then held her head again. “I really can’t remember.”

“Maybe it’ll come back later,” suggested disingenuously.

“Tell me now!” she pleased. “Please Robyn!”

“Okay,” I started, my voice as disbelieving as I could make it. “We started with cocktails here, do you remember that?”

“Yes. You brought them in your bag.”

“Right! Then we went to Mario’s restaurant,” I began.

“I remember that too.”

“He showed us the new Primitivo red he had found. We drank quite a lot of that.”

“I remember the red wine,” she grinned sheepishly.

“Then there were those Limoncello liqueurs on the house afterwards,” I continued.

“Oh God!”

“Then we went to the bar on the waterfront and had a couple of cocktails.”

“I sort of remember going into the bar but not much else,” Jackie confessed.

I pretended not to believe her.

“You’re not taking the mickey are you Jackie? Pretending you can’t remember?”

“It’s the truth, Robyn. Honestly. Anyway what should I have remembered?”

“Well that’s where we met the boys. You remember that?”

“I sort of remember meeting two guys too. They were coming on a bit strong.”

“That’s right.”

“It was hard to put them off, wasn’t it?”

“What do you mean?” I asked with a frown.

“I mean as far as I remember they were a bit persistent. I can’t remember how we got rid of them in the end.”

I laughed hollowly.

“You’re kidding me! Come on Jackie!”

“What? What do you mean, ‘Come on Jackie’?” she sounded angry now.

“You’re not trying to tell me you don’t remember what happened next!”

“What did happen next?”

“You’re asking for real?” I kept the disbelieving tone in my voice.

“Of course I am!”

“Well okay,” I said, apparently unconvinced by her story. “You don’t remember how we got rid of them because… because we didn’t get rid of them. We brought them back here.”

“WHAT?”

“You asked them both back here.”

“I did what?”

“I was surprised at the time, what with you being happily married and trying for a baby but then I thought maybe you wanted one last fling before getting pregnant.”

“I didn’t... I wouldn’t...”

“But you DID, Jackie. I’m single so it didn’t matter. I just thought it was up to you and Johnny how you live your lives. It’s your marriage, not mine”

“Oh my God! You mean...”

“We took one of the boys each. You sent me and mine up to your bedroom. You stayed down here. I thought perhaps you didn’t want to cheat on Johnny in his own bed.”

“I’d NEVER cheat on him...”

“I’m sorry Jackie. From what I could hear through the walls you were cheating on him all night and having a great time doing it.”

She burst into tears.

“I’m not hearing this! It isn’t true! I’m not like that!”

“I was kind of preoccupied myself to be honest but you certainly weren’t playing hard to get.”

“No! It can’t be true!”

She began to cry heavily now in big sobs.

“I’ve never... I mean I would never...”

“So you just said.” My voice was cold. “I was very surprised at the time but that’s exactly what you did - several times if the noises you were making are anything to go by. You’re a bit of a squealer aren’t you?”

“Oh my God! Was I squealing again?”

Wow! By sheer accident I had stumbled on one of my friend’s bedroom secrets. I grinned inside – this could only make my story even more convincing. But I had to keep on pretending to be shocked.

“Yes, quite loudly. But then they were both pretty big and pretty good in bed.”

“Don’t say that!” she begged but I had to keep going.

“I was surprised at myself too to be honest. I’m not normally an easy lay but I suppose we were both drunk... very drunk.”

“No! Please no! How long…”

“How long did it last? The guys left around four o’clock. We swapped partners mid-way; that was your idea too. You brought your guy in for me then took mine into the guest room this time.”

She was really sobbing now but I hadn’t finished.

“Can’t you tell it’s true?” I demanded. “Don’t you feel like you’ve had sex? Surely you can tell you better than I can.”

“I’m not sure. I’m not sure! I feel so hung over it’s hard to know.”

“Come on Jackie, grow up! Isn’t there any evidence on you?” I demanded. “For Christ’s sake, you’re not trying to kid me you can’t tell if you’ve been fucked by two guys!”

“Well I am a bit gooey down there, I suppose. And sore. And the sheet’s all sticky.”

“I’m not surprised. They were very big boys with lots of energy!”

“Don’t tease me, Robyn!”

I put my arm around her. It was time to play the ‘Good Guy’ again.

“Okay, okay. Look, they were just two guys looking for a quick fuck. All four of us had a great time – trust me, you did have a great time – and we’ll probably never see them again.”

“But...”

“But nothing Jackie! Only you and I know the truth and it can stay that way.”

“What will I tell Jonathan?” she asked desperately.

“Nothing! Don’t tell him anything. It can only hurt him – hurt you both. He doesn’t ever need to know.”

“You’d keep it all secret too? You promise?”

“I promise,” I said solemnly. “Remember, I did it too, didn’t I? I’m hardly going to tell the world I got drunk, got picked up by two random guys in a bar and let them both fuck me all night.”

“I suppose not.”

She thought for a moment then the colour drained from her cheeks.

“But what if what if they’d got some disease?” Her eyes were wide in terror. “What if one of them got me pregnant? I’m really, really fertile now, you know that!”

I pretended to think for a moment.

“Look, they both used condoms with me,” I pretended to blush.

Lisa_wet
Online Now!
Lush Cams
Lisa_wet

“One of them didn’t want to but I made him. They probably used them with you too.”

“But how can I know? How can I be sure? I need to know!”

Again I pretended to think.

“I suppose if they didn’t flush them down the loo, they might still be upstairs.”

“You think so?”

“Let’s go and have a look.”

Standing was painful; my body ached from all the exertions my two lovers had put me through...

To continue reading this story you must be a member.

Join Now
Published 
Written by JennyGently
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments