Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Saturdays - Chapter 3

"Steve enjoys more fun with Tom and his brother's family..."

13
4 Comments 4
6.6k Views 6.6k
2.5k words 2.5k words

Gail looked down at her seventeen year old daughter laying there with her face and small tits covered in come. She smiled.

“Stay there honey, we need a photo of this…”

With that, she disappeared back into the house for a moment but soon returned holding her phone.

“Out the way, guys,” she said looking from her dad to her uncle and then at me. We all took a step back as Gail walked forward and took some pictures of Em laying there in the afternoon sun with come all over her. When she’d finished she turned back to us.

“Ok, now we better clean her up. Tom, dad; do the honours.”

As they both stepped forward with their already growing cocks in their hands Gail walked towards me and took hold of my hand. She had quite a commanding way about her which everybody seemed to like. I watched as the two older men leaned over and started to lick the come from Em’s breasts and face. She lay there smiling, her eyes still shut as their tongues flicked across her nipples and lapped up each other’s sperm and then moved up to her face to lick my come off her cheeks and lips.

Gail picked up the empty glasses and put them on the small wooden tray. She beckoned me to follow her as she turned towards the house.

“Come and help me with the drinks, Steve,” it was an instruction rather than a question.

She put the tray down on the work surface and handed me a couple of limes from the fridge followed by an old wooden chopping board and a knife. After getting the ceramic gin bottle from the cupboard and refilling the glasses she turned back to me reaching down and wrapping her fingers around my hardening cock and giving it a few slow tugs.

“Keep working Steve, we’ll need all of those this afternoon.” I managed to continue cutting the limes as she slowly rubbed me.

“Well, I’ve seen that you like older men and young girls,” she said as she stroked me.

“Have you ever fucked a forty year old woman before?”

Gail let go of my cock which was now at full erection again and stepped back. I cut the last slice of lime and turned to face her. She looked amazing, her short brown hair just curling under her jaw framing her pretty face; her large breasts (larger than anything I’d ever seen or touched anyway) were smoothly rounded with hard dark nipples topping her small areolae; a thin strip of short hair adorned her mound. My cock twitched involuntarily which she noticed and smiled.

“Er, no…” was all I could say.

“Well, let’s do something about that, shall we?”

As she bent to get the ice from the freezer I watched her breasts swing forward and my cock twitched again. Despite having already come three times today my cock was still desperate for more, one of the joys or tortures of being sixteen.

When we took the drinks back outside Em was sitting on a chair next to her grandfather watching as Tom knelt between his brother’s legs and sucked his hard cock. She was fingering herself slowly.

As Gail handed a glass to her father and daughter Em looked up at her.

“Uncle Tom’s just getting Granddad ready, I want some more…”

Gail turned back to me and handed me my glass. We all started sipping our drinks apart from Tom who had nearly all of his brothers nine inches buried in his throat. I looked at Gail and then back across at her daughter who was still playing with herself. As she took a second sip she raised her glass towards me with a frown.

“You forgot the mint, has mum been distracting you?” while looking down at my erection that was standing out in front of me.

Gail whispered in my ear:

“Go and fix her drink for her then come back for your reward.”

I stepped over to the table and took the scissors from the wooden bowl, then walked over to the flower bed with my cock bouncing in front of me. This had already been an amazing day and the feeling of being totally naked, and the thought of more sex with a family group was keeping me hard and ready for more. When I returned to the table with several sprigs of freshly cut mint Ed (Tom’s brother) held up his glass. I stood next to him and carefully started to cut some of the leaves into his glass. He looked briefly down at his brother Tom who was sucking his fully erect cock, then over at his daughter Gail, giving her a wink; then he leaned forward a little and wrapped his lips around my cock. After only a couple of sucks Em piped up:

“Granddad, I want some too!”

Her exclamation clearly had more than one meaning. Ed raised his head leaving my cock wet with his saliva and I walked around to Em. She did exactly the same as I cut the mint into her raised glass and gave me a quick suck whilst looking her grandfather in the eye. Raising her head she thanked me and took a sip from her glass before looking back at Ed sitting next to her. She still had two fingers buried deep inside her sweet little cunt.

“I’m ready now, granddad.”

She got up, holding her glass and bent forward over the table resting on her elbows with her cute bum pointing in the air. Ed wasted no time, pushing his brother back and walking over to her. He started rubbing his huge swollen cock against her slit as Tom, Gail and I watched. She was very wet from her previous fucking and recent play but he still took his time and was gentle as he started to ease the tip inside her. Finally, Em just turned her head looking over her shoulder and pleaded:

“Just fuck me, Granddad, fuck me now….”

He pushed harder and about four inches of his thick shaft disappeared into her little wet hole stretching it wide bringing a loud gasp from Em.

“Yes, ahh… put it inside… fuck me….”

On the second stroke, it went further bringing another loud gasp and more expletives. Gail decided that it was her turn to have some fun too, not that she hadn’t been enjoying watching everything. She sat on the table and opened her legs looking at me and Tom.

“I’ve already told Steve that I want him to fuck me first but I’m sure we can keep you happy too Tom until it’s your turn.”

Between loud moans, as her granddad started fucking her from behind Em twisted her head and looked at her Uncle.

“Come here, Uncle Tom. I’ve still got room in my mouth and I’ve never had you both inside me at once!”

As Tom walked around to the other side of the table holding his large hard cock Gail’s voice snapped my attention back to her.

“So Steve, have you licked much pussy?” she asked as she sat there, legs wide open revealing her nearly hairless slit.

“Er, only my girlfriend…” I replied.

Cassettetape
Online Now!
Lush Cams
Cassettetape

“Come here and kneel down,” she instructed.

Em’s moans were being stifled by her Uncle’s fat cock which was now buried in her mouth whilst her grandfather fucked her slowly from behind. Every now and again a kind of deep grunt emerged from her lips as she stopped to gasp some air. I knelt in front of Gail as she raised her feet onto to the table, knees bent, and spread her cunt lips with her fingers.

The sight, smell and taste of wet vaginas and hard cocks turned me on so much and I was starting to realise that I must be bi-sexual, I really liked both.

Sticking out my tongue I started licking up and down her wet slit letting my tongue flicking across her swollen bud at the top of each stroke. It was something that I’d learnt with my girlfriend over the last year or so; it was a shame she was away at the moment, she might have enjoyed this too; but I certainly wasn’t complaining right now as I got to work on this beautiful mature woman with my tongue.

“Mmm,” Gail murmured.

“You have done this before, haven’t you?”

The tone in her voice had changed from playfully commanding to pleasant appreciation as I continued exploring her vagina with my tongue, spending less time on her clit and pushing it deeper into her opening each time.

I could hear the moans from Em as she was being fucked by her grandfather and sucking her Uncle at the same time but didn’t look up; fascinated by the wide open cunt that I was exploring with my tongue. I felt Gail’s hands grab the back of my head and raise it a little so that my tongue was back on her clit.

“Put two fingers inside me and curl them up while you lick, Steve.” She was clearly back in command mode now and I obeyed.

I started making small circles around her clit, first one way then the other which brought a loud moan from Gail. My fingers slid inside easily and when I curled them upwards I was stroking the roof of her vagina; they soon found the magic spot.

“Yes Steve, like that, lick it harder and don’t stop your fingers…”

I obeyed. Gail was moaning continuously now and I could hear the sounds of Ed fucking his little granddaughter harder. My own cock was starting to throb, despite not being touched or played with. Tom just let his niece take as much of his cock in her mouth as she wanted without forcing her as he watched both scenes unfold.

Without warning, Gail bucked her hips and began squirting her juice all over my face and into my open mouth. I’d never seen a woman ejaculate before, let alone tasted it in such copious amounts. I loved it and carried on with my fingers rubbing her g-spot. A second gush flooded over me and I managed to get as much as I could in my mouth, loving the taste of it. I guess the sight of this must have taken Ed and Em over the edge and I heard them both coming as he slid his cock firmly into her and held it there while I kept my face buried against Gail’s dripping pussy. She gave me another squirt before pushing my face back, smiling.

“Now fuck me, Steve.”

I didn’t hesitate, standing up and pushing my seven inches straight into her dripping cunt. It slid in easily and as I started moving my hips back and forth I watched her breasts swing back and forth. I built up a slow steady rhythm, sliding my cock all the way in and then withdrawing, leaving just the tip inside her lips for three short strokes before pushing back into full hilt. Gail seemed to like this; I certainly did, and she moaned deeply on each long thrust while murmuring incoherent sounds when I teased her lips.

Soon she was begging, commanding:

“Fuck me, Steve, just fuck me, hard…. I need it ….”

I built up the pace and started thrusting in and out of her with long deep strokes. Her moans encouraged me and she started to rub her clit frantically. Her hips jerked up and another gush of her hot come flooded out around my stiff cock taking me over the edge. As she bucked wildly I shot load after load of cum into her soaking cunt. My knees buckled and I collapsed on top of her, my face buried between her soft breasts. I stayed like that for what seemed like an age as we recovered our breath.

A soft tap on my shoulder brought me back to my senses. Tom stood beside me with his huge erection covered in Emma’s saliva.

“My turn now, Em will get you cleaned up and ready again I’m sure.”

I stood letting my limp cock slip out of Gail’s warm cunt and watched as Tom pushed his thick member deep inside. Gail just smiled with a deep sigh.

I walked around the table, my cock limp and still dripping mine and Gail’s cum. Ed was still pounding away between his granddaughter’s parted cheeks. Her little cunt was stretched wide around his thick shaft but she took his whole length with each stroke, grunting and moaning loudly. I stood in front of her and offered her my slimy cock. She took it into her mouth and began to lick her mum’s cunt juice making me swell again immediately. Before long I was fully hard again and it was clear that Ed was close to orgasm. He was breathing hard as he rammed his enormous cock into Em’s tight pussy. After a couple more thrusts Em suddenly raised her head releasing my now hard cock and looked up at me with a grin.

“I want to watch you suck him, make him come in your mouth…”

She flipped over onto her back and pulled me over the table above her. Ed’s throbbing cock was in front of my face so I opened my mouth and took it inside. Em wriggled out from underneath me and sat on the table frigging her clit as she watched her grandfather shoving his cock deep into my mouth with loud grunts. I felt his hands holding the back of my head as he forced it into my throat and started cumming. He grunted as he started shooting wads of thick sperm into me. Tears were running down my cheeks as I tried not to gag and swallow what he pumped into my throat. He held my head firmly until the last squirts had stopped and then slowly withdrew. The final drops landed on my lips and chin. I was gasping for air and still trying to swallow it all. Next to me Em rubbed her clit frantically and let out a loud scream as she came. She squirted a small jet of cum over the table, not as much as her mother, but it made me smile as I started to regain my breath.

There were numerous other couplings before the evening was over. Glasses were replenished. At some point, pizzas were ordered as nobody felt like cooking the food that had been prepared and Gail sucked off the delivery boy in the middle of the living room to a round of applause from the rest of us.

I remember fucking Em on the coffee table as Tom and his brother took care of Gail. At some point, I fell asleep curled up with Em on a sofa as the others continued their games.

Published 
Written by plz234
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments