Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Seduction of Daddy

"Gretchen gets what she came for"

80
24 Comments 24
23.4k Views 23.4k
1.1k words 1.1k words

I get it, but I don’t get how you could just change your mind,” I snapped into the phone.

I didn’t mean to be harsh with her but after seeing Shyan with her baby it made me want one a child of my own.

“There is no need to discuss it any further,” I said softer to her and hung up the phone.

“Daddy, is everything ok?” I heard Shyan softly say behind me.

“Yes, and no, Shyan,” I answered her.

“What’s wrong?” she asked, “Mom didn’t find out about us, did she?

“No Shyan,” I said running a finger down her cheek, “Your mother has decided that she doesn’t want any more children.”

“Oh Daddy, I’m so sorry,” she said.

“I can’t say I’m surprised; we aren’t getting any younger but I can say I am very disappointed,” I told her.

She hugged me and kissed my cheek, “Would you like me to stay home this weekend?” she asked.

“No, your aunt is looking forward to your visit. You go and have fun,” I said.

Shyan and the wife left that evening for the weekend leaving me with my thoughts. I changed into some shorts, grabbed a beer from the fridge, and settled back to watch the game.

I was just about to nod off when I heard the doorbell ring.

“Wonder who that could be,” I thought to myself.

“Gretchen,” I said with a little shock as I opened the door and saw her standing there.

“Hi,” she said softly as her cheeks flushed.

“Shyan isn’t here this weekend,” I told her.

“I didn’t come to see Shyan,” she said with a devilish grin.

“Oh?” I said with a raised eyebrow.

I hadn’t seen Gretchen since that night I fucked her tight pussy in Shyan’s bedroom.

“Please come in,” I said as I stepped aside and motioned for her to enter.

She slowly sauntered past me, which made my cock twitch in my shorts, thinking about that tight little pussy. I led her into the family room and offered her a drink.

“No thank you,” she replied with a giggle, “I came for something else.”

I slowly sat back down on the couch, “Something else?” I questioned her.

“I talked to Shyan earlier and she mentioned your dilemma,” she said with a flush of her cheeks.

With my interest totally peaked, I said, “And?”

She slowly walked toward me, as she pulled her shirt over her head and let her perky little breasts bounce. She straddled my lap and took my face in her hands, her forehead pressed against mine, and whispered, “I want you to put a baby in my belly.”

I swallowed hard, “Gretchen, we can’t do this,” I tried to say with as much hesitation as possible.

She slowly began to grind her hips against my now hardening cock. Her lips met mine and I couldn’t resist the urge to taste her.

“Please,” she begged as she momentarily broke our kiss only to return to it immediately.

The energy electrified the room and it was becoming harder and harder to resist her. Her hips ground with purpose, on my now, very hard cock, and at that moment I wanted nothing more than to pump her tight little cunt full of my fertile seed.

“Please,” she begged against my ear, “I need your baby inside of me.”

It was all I could take, I gripped her, under her thighs, stood up, and carried her off to the bedroom.

We crashed onto the bed, her legs still wrapped around me, and I saw a look of pure lust flicker in her eyes.  

“Are you sure want to have my baby?” I asked her.

“Ohh yes,” she purred.

I got up off the bed and grabbed her by her ankles and pulled her toward me, I turned her over so she was bent over the bed. I slapped her firm ass cheek and said, “Spread those legs for me.”

I heard her giggle and she immediately spread her legs. I took my raging hard cock in my hand and rubbed the head up and down her dripping wet lips.

She whimpered and pushed her hips back against my head, which made me groan deeply.

“You want this?” I teased her.

“Yes, please,” she begged.

“I’m going to fuck you like the dirty slut you are and cum deep in your tight little cunt,” I growled at her.
“Yes,” she gasped, “Fill my tight little cunt with that fertile seed.”

Her words made me lose all sense of reasonable thinking and I stuffed my cock deep inside of her. I fucked her hard, wanting to drive my cock as deep as I could inside of her.

Her moans filled the room and echoed off the walls, which only spurred my need to cum deep inside of her.

As I felt myself growing closer to exploding inside of her, I stopped and flipped her over. I had an urge to see her face as I filled her full of my fertile seed.

I pushed my cock back inside her tight little hole and thrust it deep inside her, over and over.

“Yes, that’s it,” she urged me, “Cum in my tight little cunt, give it to me!”

“Fuck,” I howled.

She kept chanting over and over, “Yes, give it to me, give me that fertile cum!”

It didn’t take me long to cum deep inside of her. I pushed myself as deep as I could go with each rope of cum that exploded from the end of my cock. All the while, she moaned, “Yes, yes, give it to me!”

As I emptied the last of my cum inside of her, I flopped down on the bed next to her.

She laid there purring as her fingers slowly rubbed my cum dripping from her used pussy. She brought her fingers up to her lips and licked them clean as she turned and gave me a devilish grin.

I rolled over onto my back as my mind finally came back into focus and mumbled, “What have I done?”

She rolled over, looked down on me, smiled, and said, “We just made you a Daddy.

BombShels
Online Now!
Lush Cams
BombShels

 

Published 
Written by LK213
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments