Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Step mum and Me

"Step mum finds son playing with himself"

32
11 Comments 11
67.4k Views 67.4k
1.1k words 1.1k words
Famous Story
One Friday night, there was only me and my step mum. At around 9pm, I went upstairs to watch something in my step mum's room. Next to where I sat was a drawer slightly open, which I then opened to see what was inside. To my surprise, I had found my step mother's stash of condoms, oil and a sex toy which I later on used on her to finish her off.

For the next 15-20 minutes, I played with myself, masturbating over my beautiful step mum. She has an amazing body,succulent breasts and an arse to die for. A few minutes later, in walked my step mum.

At first it was all a shock as I sat on the bed with my cock shrinking in length every second, my mum standing frozen in front of me. She then spoke to me saying, "What are you doing!"

I responded, "I saw the drawer open, so I thought I'd look inside."

She then sat beside me, talking about where I shouldn't be looking. As I thought about leaving, I moved ever closer to my step mum. When I finished moving, we both looked at each other at arm's length. I pushed myself to do what I was thinking of doing for the past five minutes, which was to kiss her. As I was thinking of going ahead, I was caught in two minds: one was saying 'this is a very bad idea' and the other was saying 'go ahead, nothing bad is going to happen in later days'. So, when I finally decided, I went in and kissed my step mum on the lips.

To all my happiness, my step mother didn't flinch but carried on the kiss by opening her mouth a little for her tongue to explore. Whilst the kiss was taking place, I had somehow spread my hand over her breasts, feeling them and then unbuttoning her top to see her amazing breasts.

As we broke the kiss, we both started to undress ourselves and lie down on the bed naked whilst watching TV. I was at her back, when the show went on, and I felt my penis swell up and press against my step mum's firm bum.

As my penis swelled in size and still pressed against her for another few minutes, my step mum said, "Do you want me to finish you off?"

I said, "Yes!"

As I said that she looked back and gave me a kiss. A moment later she went down on me, stroking my hard cock. When down there, she opened her mouth and indulged all of it. In a couple of minutes, I had reached my climax with my step mum kneeling over my legs. I then ejaculated all over my mum's face. Most of my cum was dripping off my mum's face on to her breasts, making her really horny. As she got up, I massaged the cum into her breasts, making them all glossy in the light.

As we both laid there, she got on top, not placing the head of my shaft in her yet but instead sliding it along her slit. It was soon after that she started to dry hump me. The more she did it made us both horny as ever. So in the end, I put on a mint flavoured condom and inserted the head of my penis into her slit.

As she was coming close to climax, I thought I'd go down on her to finish her off and make her scream with orgasm.

HellenStone
Online Now!
Lush Cams
HellenStone

I worked my charm on finishing my step mother's mint flavoured fanny off and did so five minutes later. We both laid there next to each other kissing and cuddling each other. After I cleaned up my step mother's juices, I then slept by her side throughout the night.

In the morning, I woke up with an amazing feeling inside me as I looked left to see my step mother naked. I then moved in and gave my step mum a kiss on her forehead, moving down to her cheek and finally her lips. As she woke to the feeling of me kissing her, she opened her mouth a little so I could enter her mouth with my tongue.

When we broke the kiss, I said to her, "That was the best night I've had in a long time!" I then gave her a little peck and offered to make breakfast and take it up to her so she could have it in bed.

When my step mum finished eating her breakfast, I started to massage her body with the oil stored away in the drawer, starting with her back and working down from her neck. As I finished with her back, she then laid on to her back so I could do her front. The sight was magnificent, from looking at her beautifully trimmed vagina to her 30DD boobs. I worked around her tummy, up to her boobs, flicking her nipples to make them get hard and also gave a cheeky kiss. I got a moan from the step mother after doing it. Moments after, I moved down to my step mother's package. I started to play around with her, making her more wet and moist.

All of a sudden, I put one finger up inside of my step mom. Hearing her moan made me do it more and more, and in no time I had two fingers in. Due to the excitement of what was going on, it had made me get hard. Before moving away from that position, I gave my mom's vagina a kiss, giving both of us the shivers. When I finished, I then asked if we could have sex again.

As she gave me eye contact, she said, "Yes," and passed a condom to me from her drawer.

I then cheekily asked her if she would put it on for me, by giving me a blow job. It must have been my good massage skills and making her horny, but she got up, opened the packet and sucked the condom on. When we were both settled and ready, I placed my penis into her hole. Slow and steady at first, but it didn't take long to pick up the pace.

Five minutes later, my step mom had gone on top for a cowgirl position, making it more pleasurable. Seeing my step mom's boobs bounce and jiggle around and my penis entering her hard and fast made me wake in my skin. Before long I was ejaculating in my condom hoping none of my sperm escaped. As she got off me, we both took the condom off together and she sucked hard, gathering all remaining juices in her mouth.

All I hoped for in the near future was for this to happen again and again.

Published 
Written by Lordy31
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments