Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Stepdaughter Surprise

"Stepfather watches and joins"

282
23 Comments 23
82.5k Views 82.5k
1.5k words 1.5k words
Famous Story

I did not notice just how attractive my wife's daughter was until she was in a school pageant. At 17, Nat's tight body, perfect face, and sassy attitude quickly became a constant source of my fantasies. It didn't seem that anything more than pure dreaming would ever become of my wishes, until that one circumstance day I came home early from work.

There was a car I didn't recognize in the driveway, so my interest was sparked. The house was quiet, and the door leading to Nat's stairwell was open. I started to yell up to her, but I first heard noises, of ecstasy, coming from upstairs. I started up the stairs with attitude as I figured she was boning some boy, but slowed my pace when I noticed it was the voices of two girls. I heard moans and calls for, "Don't stop!" and, "Yes right there!"

As I got closer to the top of the stairs I could see the TV was on and providing sufficient light in the dark room for me to see Nat and another girl wrapped around each other on the bed. Her slightly older friend Molly, I finally recognized, as the TV lightened her fully exposed body.

Both Nat and Molly were blonde's and stone foxes. Molly had all the curves, nice full breast, and a round ass that she had caught me looking at years earlier. Nat was thin, with tiny titties, but had a hard shapely ass. I never thought I would find them going at it like they were, and I needed to get closer for a better view.

The TV's light blocked them from seeing me and I made it to the top of the stairs. I could see Molly grinding into Nat's hand as she hung her beautiful tits into her mouth. Nat sucked the hanging globes and moaned as Molly also shoved her fingers deep into her snatch.

Molly moved down my stepdaughter's body with kisses and found her way to her waiting hole. Molly's round ass stuck up and I could see her hand working her own crack with a fervor. I had my cock in my hand and was working it back and forth with a quicker pace.

I then noticed the TV was actually playing a porno and I figured it contributed to their excitement. I didn't notice yet then that this wasn't just any porno. I heard a voice say Nat and it was coming from the TV. I crawled to get a better angle and saw that it was our pool boy, our married pool guy in his twenties, pumping Nat with his huge fat cock. This dude had his wong half way in and was trying to pump it to the hilt of my 17 year old stepdaughter's tight pussy. Although I wasn't real sure how old the tape was.

I knew this was big. Here I was watching Nat being licked by her friend while they watched her being pumped by a married guy's big dong. She would never want her mother or especially her real father to know she was having sex with the pool dude. I squeezed my rod and stuck it back in my pants.

I let out a loud, "What the fuck?!" and walked up to the bed as if I had just arrived. 
The girls shrieked and started pulling covers over them. Nat starting cursing me for being in her room, but I ignored her as I targeted the eject button on the DVR. I heard, "Oh shit," as I headed down the stairs.

Both blonde little hotties soon came running down in nighties yelling for me to give back the movie. I had already hid it and sat on the couch and let them wander around and search. I told Nat she could have it after I let her mom see it and she screamed. Molly let Nat continue to search, but she then took another approach. She came and sat by me in the couch and began to beg me to give up the tape. She said she would do anything to help Nat get it back. I asked, "Anything?" 

Molly then climbed on my lap, looked me in the eye, and said, "Anything".

She then asked me how long I watched them before I let myself be known. I only grinned. She began to press her breasts into my chest and again asked for the movie. I glanced down at her melons that could be seen through her flimsy nightie and then looked up to the TV and tried to hold a poker face. She pressed her titties harder into me and said, "I know you stare at me when ever I come over." Then whispered in my ear, "Let me make you feel good."

My dick was now raging and was no secret from Molly as she squirmed in my lap. I didn't have to ask. Molly began to make me wild offers of what she could do to me. It was hard to keep a stern face. Nat walked by as she was searching and asked Molly what she was doing. "Just having fun with your step daddy."

Molly finally offered for what I was hoping and asked if I would like to watch her and Nat finish upstairs. My grin turned into a smile. She whispered in my ear to give her time to get Nat upstairs and ready, and climbed off my lap giving my rod a quick squeeze.

When I got upstairs, I sat in a chair across from the bed and was told to only watch. Molly stroked Nat's hair while easing her back on the bed. She let the strokes run down her neck, her soft nightie and then to her legs. She then began to give her a deep kiss. Nat lay on the bed and pulled the pillows in a way to block most of her from my view. Molly continued to kiss down her neck and worked her way to her tiny breast with her nightie pushed down. Although Nat's titties were only A's, her nipples were huge like her mom's and were receiving quite the attention from Molly's lips and my eyes.

Nat was beginning to really relax and had a hand over Molly's head and another stroking her self under her nightie. Molly moved over her and removing her nightie straddled her shaved pussy inches away from Nat's face.

Both soon were moaning louder as Nat lifted her lips and tongue with passion, while Molly covered her hand pressing deep into her hole. I was stroking my rod and stood for an even closer view. Molly took her free hand and motioned me to come closer and cupped her breast for me as an offer.

I began to suck her soft mounds, nibbling on each nipple. This added to her pleasure and grounded her hips harder into Nat and began to shudder.

Molly then moved down between Nat's legs and starting tonguing and sucking her clit as she used her fingers to press deep into her G spot. She looked up from my stepdaughters snatch, smiled, and motioned for me to give her backside some attention as it was again sticking up in the air.

I found her cunt easy to enter as she was so wet. I could hear her moan into Nat's pussy as I pumped with all my seven inches had to offer. Nat had her eyes closed and I stared at her body and grinned at the thought of how I had wanted this so bad. I could feel her long legs against mine as I kept my pace hammering into Molly.

Molly then took one of her fingers out of Nat and offered to me. I smelled her sweet scent and sucked my stepdaughters juices from her fingers. Nat had opened her eyes and seen this and moaned with a different tone. 

The sound of Nat nearing orgasm made me near the same. I cupped Molly's breast with one hand and got brave with the other. I let my hand run up Nat's belly to her titties and started to tweak her nipples. She quickly opened her eyes and grabbed my hand, but then guided it to her mouth. She then put one of my fingers in her mouth and started sucking as I continued to pump her friend from behind. She mumbled her moans and then said, "I'm going to cum. Daddy, I'm cumming." This was too much and I pumped my load into her friend's wet cunt. Nat looked me in the eyes as we were both finishing our orgasm and smiled. Molly sucked me clean, and I was tingling all over.

We all three lay for a while then Nat asked me what I was grilling for supper and kissed my cheek as both girls pranced their naked asses to the shower. I decided to grill hot dogs, because I now wanted some buns around my wiener.

SophiePierce
Online Now!
Lush Cams
SophiePierce

Published 
Written by 1stpdaddy
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments