Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Susan, Alan and I.

"Reflections on a lifetime of discovery"

83
56 Comments 56
10.1k Views 10.1k
885 words 885 words

It was a balmy autumn evening, the likes of which one only gets in the midi mid October. We  were all laying out naked, enjoying the last of the suns warm rays, sipping local wines as we took a break from our intense lovemaking of earlier.

Each of us in a contemplative bubble, our thoughts no doubt all linked silently, invisibly. All kinds of memories of the seemingly life long relationship we have shared. The ups, downs, and labyrinthine twists and turns that had one way or another brought us once more together in this private, peaceful haven I call my home.

I took another gentle sip of the deliciously rounded, oak matured Carignan, my hazel eyes slowly moving from left to right, taking in first one, then the other of the two lovers that have been such an intricate and intimate part of my life since that first night all those years ago. A whole raft of emotions passing through me in milliseconds.

Could it really be 30+ years since that night we first became lovers? The obvious answer being YES!

At 47 i'm in fair shape. The years have been kind to me considering I adhere to no particular fitness regime, though my work is pretty physical, which helps. My only other exercise or exertions being swimming and fucking, both of which I try to indulge in as often as time and opportunity permit. Smiling to myself as a comment from my GP came to mind.

"You do realise that sex and swimming are the only two activities that simultaneously move every muscle in the human body, do you not?"

If the medics deem it good for one, who am I to disagree.

I'm not tall at 5'5", but carry my 58kgs well. The boobs have luckily yet to head south, and their generous 36d curves pleasingly still draw looks. Mid-length auburn locks top off the ensemble, though they have seen occasional changes of colour at various periods of my life.

Alan, at a year older than myself had also weathered the vagaries of time pretty well too, though he was beginning to show signs of an expanding waistline. That said, his 6ft height carried it nicely. His dark,swarthy looks still there, a handsome man in anyones book and still the best fuck I know. Glancing at him now, his nakedness so natural, calm, collected. Little sign of the two hours of solid, energetic shafting he'd just given us both apparent as he too enjoyed the rich local vino. His stamina never ever ceases to amaze me. He could make most porn stars look like amateurs by comparison.

Susan, laying to my left is just unbelievably gorgeous.

vesta2012
Online Now!
Lush Cams
vesta2012

Few would guess her real age when looking at her slim, hot bod. At 5'8" she is slightly taller than I. Her tits are still firm. 35c and totally her own. Those huge nipples that always seem to be perma erect catching -as ever- my attention. I have spent hours nursing on them for the pleasure of us both. Her frame taut, lithe one might say, simply defies her 67 years, and her appetite for sex would put most 30 year olds to shame. It always has been, from the very first time right to the present. She was a ravenous cougar before the term was invented.

Myriad memories were slowly sifting through my brain.

Like the night she first caught me and Alan in raging-hormone puberty. Me trying my best to blow him, only for us both to hear her soft voice from the suddenly open doorway saying:

"Sylvia honey, if you're going to suck cock, the least you can do is suck it properly!"

And with that she shimmered into the room to sit on the end of Alans bed. Her diaphanous nightdress hardly hiding a sq. in. of her gorgeous body as she almost whispered encouraging words to two somewhat shocked teenagers and proceeded to demonstrate the art of sucking cock.

That was the beginning of this incredible journey we've all three of us travelled together. She mentored, taught, cajoled and encouraged us to explore, experiment, enjoy.

Her leitmotif  always that one should try everything at least once-preferably twice-regardless of how taboo or perverse others might view it. That way one could make reasoned choices based on practical information and not gossip or hearsay.

I was suddenly shaken out of my reveries by a now fully recovered Susan. Turned on her side,  head propped on one hand her empty glass in the other.

"Syl. What say we toss on minimum clothing and head for the Triton in Narbonne? I seem to recall getting serially banged, and well,  last time we pitched up there!"

The impish smile on her face belying the obvious fact that she was not only totally serious, but turned on once more. A quick glance between her thighs at the dewy glistening around her labia confirming my thinking.

I looked across at my cousin, his hand idly wrapped around a growing length of man meat i'm more than familiar with saying more than the cat got the cream grin on his face ever would.

I sat up, placing my glass on the rattan coffee table, smiled and winked at Susan.

"You know what,darling Aunt? That sounds like one helluva fucking good idea!"

Published 
Written by sylvie34100
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments