Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Temp

7
4 Comments 4
11.3k Views 11.3k
1.8k words 1.8k words

Looking back I see it so clearly now , the longing the lust the total slut , I craved to be started the minute you walked past me heading out to lunch never seeing me as you passed by.
I saw everything about you your height   6 ft 2 or 3 weight maybe 210 your eyes hypnotic   and clear your shoulder’ s were broad your arms massive hands and fingers long and clean manicured your waist narrow you butt tight and very firm long legs and you walked with a strong stride.
Your aftershave smelled manly and fit you.
I found myself drawn to that bench everyday at lunch waiting for a look of you always happy that you were there like clockwork 12 o’clock never varied. I did this everyday for a month. And then one day I got the news.
I got the temp job I cannot believe that I got the job. I would be working with him every day. I had to sit or fall my legs could not hold me.
What was I going to wear / Would he like me? All this ran through my mind as I sat there.
Working temp jobs is hard but I enjoy them, they never get old or boring. I have dreamed and fantasized about the man that is going to be my boss. I felt my thighs tremble my nipples grew hard my pussy started to get wet.
Lance Castwell is his name! A CEO of a marketing company he   has climbed the corporate ladder rather fast , people look up to him ,fear him, desire him and hate him. But that happens in every top company.
Snapping out of my day dream I jump up and run to my closet picking out my cloth’ s for the next day   pulling out a black skirt and a white blouse white lace bra and matching white thong black pumps and a black blazer felling good about my outfit I go make dinner.
The next morning I jump up when the alarm goes off running to the shower my excitement is great I head into the shower and let the water hit me full on trying to dampen the desire...
I start to lather up but in doing so I imagine his hands his lips his cock all over my wet slippery skin.
  Wonderful I will be lucky to get to work on time I should have never started running my hands over my body imagining them to be his hands his fingers pinching my hard nipples rubbing my soaked pussy.
  I was finger fucking myself closing my eyes it was him squeezing my nipples hard as his fingers worked so hard and so fast on my pussy putting his long thick fingers in my pussy his thumb rubbing my pussy lips.
I felt his hard cock against my back I screamed out in the shower as I came he was cupping my pussy as wave after wave of pleasure hit me...


Oh lord I   am going to be late I notice as I am toweling off in my room I rush to dress put my hair in a bun put lipstick on and run out the door ,now Run the last 10 yards you can make it on time do not look around just go   sweet in the doors slow down ,breath OK get the elevator I yell hold the elevator please as I rush in the doors and they close I look up to say Thank You .
No words came out I just look at him. He looks down at me and smiles looks me over and turns and stops the elevator ,I continue to look at him he must see the hunger in my eyes the lust pure sexual need he says nothing just looks at me ,my nipples are rock hard my clit is juicing up my lips are dry I lick them...
Still he says nothing I feel the juices roll down my thigh I look at him and whisper Thank You , he says you are welcome slut and pushes the button and the elevator moves again taking us to the floor we need Lance exits without a word ...
I lean against the wall do I dare to walk into the office now or do I run I lean there for a second then go to the bathroom and clean up excited that he now knew I wanted him and scared at what he can do with just a look at me I can smell his after shave makes me think of thunder storms, wild and dangerous. My pussy gets wet again…
I step into the biggest office I have ever seen wood walls oak furniture it screams power!!! I go to my desk and put my purse in the desk drawer and then go over to his door and knock on it before I walk in ,he is on the phone he looks at me and I jump he does not look happy ...
I start to back out he stops me in my tracks with a stern look I stay put he ends the call and looks at me He tells me to close the door and come to him I walk to him as if in a dream I stop about a foot from him and start to say I am sorry but he stops me.

PetiteMermaid
Online Now!
Lush Cams
PetiteMermaid


Slut Get on your knees and suck my cock do it Now.
I do as I am told I get on my knees and unzip his pants and pull his cock out, Fuck his cock is so big I swallow hoping I can get the whole cock in without gagging , I lick my lips then the head of his cock he pulls my head into his cock he says I said suck it bitch not lick it ,
I open my mouth and suck his cock in he shoves it down my throat as I gag he starts fucking my mouth ...
He pounds he cock in and out his cock is huge at least 8 inches he tells me that he hired me to be his office slut his whore that he knew I wanted him and he needed a good whore around the office tears roll down my face but I don’t care I just want to please him...
He pushes his cock deep in my throat and holds it there and then tells me now slut you will take your panties off so I can fuck that cunt lean over the desk and spread your legs like a good slut he pulled out slow I take a deep breath and stumble to my feet my legs and body are trembling with desire ....
I start to lift my skirt and pull down my panties but he moves over and rips them off me he pushes me down on the desk and tells me I was to slow that now he is going to fuck me in the ass and to spread my checks for him I do it without thinking he slams his huge cock in to the hilt then slaps my ass ...
I gasp at the size and the force of his penetration he slaps my ass again and again each inward thrust he slaps my ass tears are rolling my ass is on fire ,I am about to explode , he then reaches around and puts two fingers in my already swollen pussy and the juices start flowing he pinches my clit and I gush all over his hand ...
He fucks me harder , telling me he has just started , that my whore ass would always remember his cock that he would turn me into the best slut he had ever had , he then slammed into my ass one more time then pulled out ...
He turned me around and pushed my back on the desk lifting my legs over his shoulder he again enters my ass but now he also has free rein on my soaking pussy as well he puts in one then two then three fingers as deep as they can go I think I am about to pass out with the pure pleasure of it all...
he reaches out and pinches my hard nipple a shot of pain makes me jump into his fingers he puts a fourth one in as he rolls the now tender nipple around I whimper with pain and pleasure never having felt like this before...
He stretches   my pussy so he can put his fist in me , now he is fucking both holes he is fucking me hard and steady in on one out on the other I explode over and over and over again , I feel him stiffen and then the hot large cum is pulsing into my ass deep and heavy fisting me harder the harder he comes ....
He pulls out and leans down and tells me that I have just had my first taste of being his little fucking whore his cock sucking slut , and that from now on do not every just walk in my office you will wait until I say enter or be punished...
I look at him and say yes sir he points me to a private bathroom and we both go in he tells me to wash him first ,I look around and am amazed at the size of the room it has a shower a spa tub and a closet filled with his cloths I find the wash cloths and wash him ....
He then steps in the shower his body all wet and soapy has me breathing hard I can’t understand this never ending lust he has me feeling I am nothing to him less then nothing yet I still hunger for more of his touch.
  I tear my eyes from him and wash myself I did not hear him exit the shower yet he was standing behind me whispering in my ear to get in and shower...
I jump when feeling his fingers un doing my shirt   un doing the zip to my skirt letting them fall he un does the clasp to my bra he cups my 40 DD breasts they look good in his huge hands he pinches my nipple and asks what am I waiting for?
I am breathless but step in the shower feeling the hot water hit it helps to calm me down I wash and step out of the shower I cant find my cloths I am standing in just a towel , My legs are weak and I am sore from the rough sex but I am happy that he wanted me , I do not know what to do so I stay in the bathroom...
To be continued.
Published 
Written by eroticarules64
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments