Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

The Big Game Bet - Chapter 2

"Stepdaughter comes home to pay off the bet she lost"

45
14 Comments 14
36.6k Views 36.6k
2.5k words 2.5k words
Famous Story
"Hey honey," my wife called out from the bathroom as she was getting ready to leave for work. "I forgot to tell you; Teresa is coming over to make us dinner tonight. Isn't that nice of my little girl?"

A smile crept on my face and a slight tingle of arousal shot through my groin. I knew exactly why my stepdaughter Teresa was being so nice. She's planning to pay off our big game bet tonight.

It's been more than a week since her team playing in the big championship coughed up the ball and snatched defeat from the jaws of victory. I don't really care for sports that much, but my team won and because of that, T, as I call her, now owes me one blow job a month. I never expected her to pay up, but she did that night.

Until that wager our sexual banter had been just that; harmless banter. But over the past few days she's been a bit more playful in some of her text messages to me. I have to say I'm enjoying the attention, as many fifty-something guys would when they have someone half their age ready, willing and most definitely able to give them head.

"That's nice of her," I said, trying to hide my excitement. "Did she say what she's making?"

"No," my wife replied, "but it must be something special because she said it was going to take a couple of hours to prepare."

"Sounds interesting. I think."

"She said she'll be here around three o'clock to get everything going. You'll be home, right?"

I took an early retirement offer from my now-former employer, so unless I was going to the library to do some reading, home is where I stayed. "Yep," I said. "I'll be here to keep her entertained."

"Thanks, hon," my wife said, as she kissed me on the cheek. "I should be home from work at the usual time, but I'll call if something comes up. Love you!"

"Love you, too," I said.
- - - - - - - - - - 
*beep* I looked at the text message on my phone.

"Guess whose coming to dinner?"

I laughed. I tapped out with my thumbs. "Your mom warned me. What are we eating?"

*beep* "Not telling. But I know what I'll be swallowing."

"Maybe. Or maybe I won't let you."

*beep* "LOL! You are a horny old man! You'll beg me, later!"

Later turned out to be exactly three o'clock. To say I'd been daydreaming a lot about Teresa over those few hours in between was an understatement. I could easily have tossed one off but I resisted the temptation.

I had just grabbed a seltzer when Teresa walked in. She didn't bother knocking, never does, just walked into the house with a couple bags of groceries. She was wearing a heavy bright red winter sweater, a denim skirt with charcoal yoga pants, black snow boots with fake fur at the top, and white fuzzy ear muffs. She dropped the bags and gave me a brief kiss on the cheek.

"Hey old man," she said with a grin.

"Hey T. You know, you made your mom very happy when you told her you were coming over."

"Yeah, I could tell. But what about you?"

She moved closer to me and put her arms around my neck and pressed herself against me. I felt my cock thicken slightly in my pants.

"Yes, you're happy. I can feel." She laughed and broke our brief embrace.

"So what's for dinner?"

"Vegetarian Italian," she said. "Eggplant lasagna, mozzarella and tomato salad, and I got some Gelato too."

"Sounds good. Need any help?"

"Nope. You only get to watch."

Teresa kicked off her boots and seconds later we were in the kitchen unpacking the bags.

"Why don't you pour me some wine so I can get into the cooking mood," Teresa said.

I opened a half-empty bottle of an Italian red wine and poured out two even glasses. We clinked glasses and took a sip.

"Okay," Teresa said, "one more thing before I start." And with that she pulled her sweater over her head and tossed it at me. My cock stirred once again when I saw her standing there in a sexy red bra that looked to be one or two sizes to small because of the way her 36 DD boobs overflowed the cups.

"Uh..." I started to say.

"Shush!" She winked at me, then wiggled out of her skirt and kicked that at me. Okay, this is getting interesting, I thought to myself. Next came the leggings, nice and slow down her legs, because she wanted to tease me I'm sure.

She tossed the leggings my way, did a pirouette, and then struck a flirty pose for me. She looked incredible in the red bra and matching red panties.

"What do you think?"

I was definitely turned on. Anyone looking at the bulge in my pants could see that. But I wasn't going to give her the satisfaction. Not just yet, anyway. I slowly took another sip out of my wine glass.

"So far, it's really nothing I haven't already seen at the beach or when you were sunbathing," I said. "But yeah, you look nice."

"Nice? Just nice?!"

"Okay," I paused. "Pretty nice."

I knew that wasn't the answer she wanted. She took a couple of steps closer and pushed out her chest to give me a deliciously up close look. Then she reached behind her back, released the hooks, and let the bra fall off her shoulders right into my lap. Her tits were tantalizingly close and her pink, oval nipples visibly hardened. Speaking of hard.

"Pretty nice? I can tell by the tent pole in your pants what you're really thinking," Teresa said.

She took a step back, slipped her thumbs in the waistband of her panties, and let those drop to the floor next to the bra. She did that same pirouette and held her pose to give me a long look at her slender legs, narrow hips, freshly shaven mons, those lovely big breasts, and sexy blue eyes that said, 'I know you want me, don't you!'

"Remember one of our bets," she said, breaking the silence between us. "I'm supposed to be naked for you for two hours. So now you got plenty of time to drool over my sexy body."

She turned and walked back to the counter, wiggling her little butt at me. For the next 30 minutes we chatted as I watched her prepare her tomato sauce, the cheese and spinach filling, and egg wash and dip the sliced eggplant in bread crumbs.

I loved watching her boobs sway when she was cutting things, but I had to interrupt her when she was about to start frying the eggplant.

"Hold on," I said. "I don't want any of that hot olive oil splattering and burning your boobs."

I opened a drawer and looked around for a certain apron. Found it, tucked way in the back. My wife had given it to me years ago. It was pink plaid with big white letters 'Kiss the Cook!'

"Here you go," I said. I put the apron over her head and tied it around her waist.

"Thanks," Teresa said. "And..." She pointed to those three words.

I smiled, leaned in, and gave her a light kiss on the lips.

"That's it?" she said.

MonikaValadi
Online Now!
Lush Cams
MonikaValadi

"That's all I get?"

I smiled again, then pulled her close to me and gave her a hard, lusty kiss. Our mouths opened and our tongues swirled. My hands roamed down her naked back to her bare butt. I gave each cheek a light slap and pulled her tightly against me so she could feel my stiffening cock pressing against her. We stood that way for about a minute before breaking our embrace.

"Hmm, much better," she said.

I finished my glass of wine as Teresa fried the eggplant pieces and then put them on paper towels to soak up any excess oil. When she was about to assemble the dish I walked up behind her, untied the apron string from around her waist and put my hands on her hips.

"Don't mind me," I said. "I'm just watching you cook."

As she laid out a layer of eggplant in the bottom of the baking dish I slowly ran my hands up and down her sides. As she spread out some of the ricotta mixture I reached up under the apron and cupped her breasts in my hands.

"Ohhh," she gasped and momentarily froze.

When she ladled out a layer of sauce I rubbed and pulled at her nipples with my fingers. Her hands were trembling as the next layer of eggplant went down and my hands went over her chest and belly. As more of the ricotta mix went down my hands slid down the insides of her thighs. And as more sauce was ladled out my right hand cupped and rubbed her moist pussy.

"Mmm," she purred.

As Teresa slowly put the top later of eggplant and a topping of Parmesan cheese on the dish, my left hand played with her breast as my right rubbed up and down her pussy lips. Her mound was smooth, her juices sticky under my probing fingers. Teresa gripped the counter top as I slid a finger inside of her while pinching harder on her nipple. For a good thirty seconds my middle finger probed inside her and my hand put pressure on her clit.

"Yes, yes, yes," Teresa started to whisper, then gasped as her orgasm took over her body.

I held on tightly to her so she wouldn't fall to the floor as the wave of pleasure rushed over her. She pushed her hips back into me, and I knew she could feel how hard I was in my pants.

"Just... give... me... one... second," she said a moment later, trying to catch her breath.

She practically threw the baking dish into the oven, pulled the apron over her head and put her hand on the bulge in my pants.

"You fucking better get those pants off now, because I want that dick of yours in my mouth," Teresa said, acting like a cat in heat.

It took me less than 20 seconds to ditch my clothes. Teresa pulled me into the living room and onto the sofa. My cock was rock hard and she pounced on it, taking me half-way into her mouth in an instant.

"Oh shit yes," I said at the feel of her mouth on me.

"You fucking tease me," Teresa said, bobbing her head on my nob.

"...while I'm trying to cook..."

Another bob of her head.

"...playing with my pussy..."

Four more bobs.

"... no mercy for you, mister."

I tilted my head back and closed my eyes as Teresa furiously worked on my cock, stroking me steadily while swirling her tongue around the head. At this rate I wasn't going to last very long, and I have a feeling that's what she wanted.

It wasn't long before I felt that familiar feeling in my balls. I was going to warn her about my impending eruption but she already knew and was ready for me. "Fuck," was all I could manage to say before my cum hit the back of her throat.

Teresa swallowed every drop of cum she could suck and massage out of my balls. When she was done licking me clean, she scooted up and laid her head on my chest.

"Well," I said after a minute or so of silence, "That's one." We both started laughing.

We switched positions a couple minutes later so I could get my hands and mouth on her tits. I kissed one nipple and then the other, under, around and between.

"Mmm," Teresa said. " Kate would shit if she could see this. She'd want you sucking on her tits, too. And more!"

Until now, Teresa and I hadn't talked about her friend who watched her give me head after the big game ended. Kate was so turned on she fingered herself that night. She was a bit embarrassed afterward, but I told her afterwards she looked beautiful.

"You think so, eh?"

"Oh I know so," Teresa said. "She's shy on the outside, but I know there's a lion inside."

I resumed sucking on T's nipples, but couldn't resist reaching down to play with her pussy as I'd done in the kitchen. Her lips were nice and wet again and I didn't have any trouble sliding a finger back inside her.

"Mmm, yess," Teresa moaned.

My fingers slipped in and out of her pussy, over and between her lips, and back inside again. I took a little of her juices and smeared it on her nipples, then eagerly sucked them clean. Another smear of juice went from one set of lips to the other, which she licked away.

As I fingered her more, Teresa reached down and started stroking my dick. The harder I got, the faster my fingers shot in and out of her, which in turn made Teresa stroke me faster. We altered our tempo several times, slowing down to barely any movement, then amping up to frenetic pace.

Teresa was the first to cum from our mutual masturbation, but I was only seconds behind her. My cum shot out over both of us while her juices covered my hand. Both of us were breathless for several minutes.

"Fuck that was so good," she finally said, and kissed me passionately on the lips.

"Amen sang the choir," I said, amazed that I was able to cum twice in less than an hour.

Teresa and I rested in each others' arms for several minutes more. The smell of the lasagne was filling the house, and as much as we hated to get up, we got off the couch and got dressed. I chuckled watching Teresa bounce into the kitchen to pick her clothes up off the floor.

As I buttoned the last button on my shirt buttoned my phone beeped. It was text from Teresa's mom.

"Got you more wine. Be there in 20 min. xoxoxo"

"20 minute warning," I yelled.

Teresa and I quickly cleaned up as best we could and got organized. I had to flip over one of the sofa cushions to hide a wet spot Teresa left behind. We got the lasagna out of the oven to cool, the table set and the salad made just as Teresa's mom walked in the door.

Dinner was delicious.
- - - - - - - - - - -

It's been about a week now since Teresa's dinner visit. I was sitting on that same sofa watching TV when there was a knock at the door. Odd, I thought. My wife was out of town and I wasn't expecting any company. I opened the door and was pleasantly surprised.

"Hi," Kate said. "Teresa said you'd be home alone. Can I come in?"

Published 
Written by ConnMan38
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments