Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

The Education of Marnie: Part 3

"Grey takes Marnie's virginity"

28
8 Comments 8
10.8k Views 10.8k
1.3k words 1.3k words

Marnie and Morgan announced their arrival at my front door in the usual way with Morgan singing out, "Grampa, we're home." I smiled from my easy chair, turning to look at the identically dressed best buddies. Morgan attempted to disappear, leaving Marnie and me alone.

"Hold on their, Kitten," I said. "Why don't you stick around. Stay with us. I know you're going to watch us anyway. You might as well sit here and have a front row seat."

Morgan blushed, realizing that I had seen her yesterday as she watched her BFF and me in the throes of passion. She plopped herself in a chair across from me as Marnie walked over and planted a wet kiss on my mouth as her hand went right for my crotch. In return, I snaked a hand up under her skirt caressing her bottom. "Go easy on her, Grey. She doesn't have a talented dirty old man to play with." She eased her panties off, sticking them under my nose, adding, "I've been thinking of you all day, waiting for this." 

I breathed in her musky scent, my cock twitching in anticipation. "You smell so good when you're excited."  I kneaded the cheeks of her ass as she sat in my lap.

"Tell me what Sarah's favorite thing to do to you was, Grey." She ground herself on my lap as she unbuttoned her blouse.

Sticking my face in her cleavage, I replied, "She loved to edge me. Time and time again until my cock just oozed cum."

She started grinding harder while holding my head to her lightly perfumed breasts. "Now, remember Grey, no cumming without permission. If you do, I will have to leave."

"Yes, Mistress Marnie," I mumbled into her nipple. Looking up into her eyes, I added, "You catch on quick for one so young and inexperienced."

"I've had an excellent teacher."  She rose off my lap and instructed me to take off my pants and boxers. I complied.

"Hey, Morgan! Look at this cock." she said to her friend, "It's so big and hard."

I glanced over to my grand-daughter, her legs splayed and her hand deep in her panties, her fingers working her cunt as Marnie sat in my lap again. This time my cock sat right along her slit and she rolled her hips, sliding her pussy along its length. It had been a long time since I had felt this and it was wonderful having her wet warmth stimulating both my cock and my brain.

"I want you to tell me more, Grey"

"Sarah would always have me describe a scene in detail where I would cum deep in her cunt. She wanted me as excited as possible, denying me release at the very last moment."

"Tell me what you want to do to me. If I like it enough, I just might let you do it." She kept sliding her pussy against my hard cock, slowly driving me toward an orgasm.

"Well," I said remembering our conversation of a few days ago, "Since no man's cock has ever been pleasured by your cunt. I want to take your cherry. I want to eat you until you cum all over my face. Make you beg for it. Not only to fuck that pretty teen pussy, but to cum in it. Deep inside, leaving my trace to drip down your thighs."

At this point Morgan began to moan, reaching her own climax while watching and listening to us play.  When she was finished Marnie asked her for her panties. Morgan hesitated, a puzzled look on her face. "Just do it, girl!" Marnie ordered. Morgan complied, handing them over to her friend. "Your cunt smells so good," she said. Turning to me she added, "Don't you think so, Grey?"

Before I could answer, Marnie stuffed the damp garment into my mouth. Smelling and tasting my grand-daughter brought me immediately to the edge. I mumbled a warning through the panties. Marnie got up, squeezed the base of my cock. "Not yet!" she said sternly. An evil smile broke out on her face. "Don't Morgan's panties taste good?"

LissaJamess
Online Now!
Lush Cams
LissaJamess

"Mmmm hmmm," I nodded. I was both relieved and disappointed that Marnie had brought me so close but denied me an orgasm. Marnie had learned quickly how to control me. Granted, I was a willing student and she seemed to have the perfect mindset to become a Dom.

Marnie started back up on me, licking my cock like a popsicle, taking each of my balls in her mouth, and letting them go with a loud 'pop'. Finally, she stood before me, her pussy inches from my face. "I'm ready, Grey. Are you?"

With Morgan's panties still acting as a gag, I enthusiastically nodded my consent.

"You want to give my virgin cunt one last kiss?" she taunted.

Again I shook my head yes. 

Marnie removed the panties from my mouth and pressed her pelvis against my face. as she straddled my lap. Slowly, very slowly she bent her knees. Reaching down, she grabbed me by the crown, aiming it. I felt the heat of her cunt as my helmet kissed her cuntlips. "Oh my fucking God, Morgan! He feels huge!" she said as my cock separated her cunt lips, stretching her open. I felt her wet heat as it traveled down the length of my shaft. "Ohhh! Fuck! Sooo good!"  she moaned, grinding herself against me as my balls kissed her cunt.

I think it felt every bit as good to me as it did to her. The tight walls of her teen hole massaged me as I slowly pushed in deeper. I could even feel her g-spot as my head rubbed by it.  She pulled me close, rubbing her breasts against my chest as her tongue snaked into my mouth for an intimate, sloppy kiss.

"I want you to cum inside me!" she mumbled into my mouth.

With all the edging and attention I had endured, I knew I wouldn't last long. Her velvet cunt drew me in deep, until I couldn't go any further. When she pulled off, all I wanted to do was plunge back in, feel my crown bump against her. I tried to think non-sexual thoughts; to make it last longer, but nothing worked. She broke the kiss and pulled my head to her breast. I sucked her nipple into my mouth, gently chewing on it as she rose and fell on my shaft, bathing it in her musky juices. The scent, the sound, and the feel of our bodies colliding brought me ever closer. Fap, fap, fap. Each time our bodies met with squelching noises. it was music to my ears. Here I was, seventy years old, fucking an eager and willing teenager, taking her virginity, and she was loving it.  I was so close.

"Breed me, Grey. Cum inside my cunt. Own it!"

I heard those words and my brain short-circuited. I grunted into her breast as my cock erupted, sending gob after gob of warm, potent seed against her cervix. I was like an animal. I couldn't stop. My cum poured into her until it started to squeeze out around my shaft, pooling on my balls and covering the seat. I felt myself shrivelling until I plopped out. Coming to my senses, I asked Marnie if she was on the pill.

"Not yet!" she said.

In a panic, I blurted out, "Shit, Marnie, we have to do something."

She smiled, and asked, "What did you have in mind, Grey? You gonna suck it out of me?"

"There's not much else we can do, is there?"

 As she dismounted, a long string of cum dripped out, running down her thigh. To my horror, she walked over to Morgan and asked. "You wanna taste your Grampa's cum?"

Published 
Written by AGreyFoxxx
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments