Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

The Gigolo Chronicles, Part 1 - Katherine

"Katherine was a favorite client and I always enjoyed our times together!"

26
19 Comments 19
4.7k Views 4.7k
5.0k words 5.0k words

Author's Notes

"The following nine chapter series The Gigolo Chronicles is written in the guise of the author (me) posing as a gigolo - a male prostitute - and telling stories about six of my clients: Katherine, Elizabeth, Heidi, Gloria, Cherrie, and Tina. <p> [ADVERT] </p>None of these are based on anyone real and this whole series is pure fantasy. But I thought I would write a little something different this time - I do hope you will enjoy it! :)"

My name is Tony Harris – or at least that is the name I go by in my work. You see, I am a gigolo by trade and since what I do runs contrary to what is acceptable behavior in some people's eyes, I have had to adopt a "nom de guerre" or alias, which I use for my work.

I've been doing this type of work for a number of years – I learned early on that I was blessed with the ability to please women and pleasure them and I turned this gift into a very profitable living. My specialty is well-to-do women who are not happy with their current love lives. They have money and all the trappings, but sexually they are not fulfilled. So I help them find the fulfillment they desire and in return, I am well-compensated monetarily as well as with gifts of their appreciation.

It's a pretty good arrangement, actually. I have a higher standard of living than most doctors since I don't have tons of debt from medical school, I have a very nice three bedroom home here in Dallas, I drive a Lexus when I am home, and I get to travel a lot. I set my own hours and days I want to work, and I have the freedom to turn down work if I want. And the sex is great – there is nothing like having a woman who is thankful for what you give her!

Living in Dallas works very well for me. Although I don't ever have clients at my home, Dallas is a major airline hub and I have been known to meet my lady friends at some of the nicer hotels here in town for "stopovers" when they come through. But I mainly fly to see them. Most of my clientele lives in the southern United States, although I have been to Chicago, Philadelphia, and New York on occasion. But I prefer the south because I hate the cold and it's nice down here most of the year.

[img]https://images.lushstories.com/5137371c55e28a24f0ce6bc1/three-astericks.jpg[/img]

Katherine is a very beautiful and sexy fifty-year-old woman, about five feet, seven inches tall, with fair skin, long, blonde hair and a killer body. She thoroughly enjoys sex, but after a nasty divorce, she is understandably hesitant about any kind of committed relationship.

She met me when she was passing through Dallas on a trip a few years back. Her friend knew of me and knew that Katherine could use someone to "entertain her" during an overnight stay in Dallas. She gave Katherine my number and she called me. We hooked up that night and she has been a steady client every since! The last time I saw her was a little over a month ago.

"Tony," she said when I answered the phone, "this is Katherine. I haven't seen you for a long time and I really miss you and the wonderful times we have when we are together. What would you say to a little trip here to Atlanta – I'm sure we would have a marvelous time! Please say yes, I could sure use a friendly face here."

I'm a little paranoid about any conversation that isn't private and face to face, so I make sure my clients talk in generalities when calling me on the phone. In fact, when I first meet them, I give them a business card with nothing but a phone number on it. That number, when called, goes to an answering service. They then call my unlisted phone number and give me the message. I call the client from my untraceable cell phone and we talk that way. It never hurts to be a little careful!

I suggested I could come to Atlanta that Friday, two days from now and Katherine was enthusiastically agreeable. We talked for a few minutes and decided that if I was going to come out on Friday, I may as well spend the weekend. That worked for me – it gave me more time with this hottie! "l'll make sure there is a car there to pick you up. Oh, I can hardly wait to see you!" she said and then hung up.

I called my travel agent right after talking to her and she was able to get me a first class ticket to Atlanta leaving Friday afternoon and returning again Monday evening. I laid out a few things and made sure things at my end were taken care of. I called my security service to let them know I would be gone for the weekend and they said they would add my house to their patrols. Friday morning I packed my well-traveled suitcase and headed off to the airport.

At three o'clock the following afternoon, my plane landed at Hartsfield-Jackson Atlanta Airport. As she promised, there was a driver waiting at the terminal for me. He helped me get my bags (I travel light usually since most of my work doesn't involve a lot of changing clothes!) and once we had my two bags, we headed to Katherine's house.

Katherine lives in a wealthy neighborhood of Atlanta called Tuxedo Park about thirty minutes north of the airport. By the time we got my luggage and got to her house, it had been about an hour since I landed. I offered to pay the driver, but he said it had all been taken care of. So I just gave him a good tip which he gratefully accepted and once he drove off, I rang Katherine's doorbell. She opened the little viewing window in her door and peeked through. When she saw it was me, she quickly opened the door, pulled me inside and locked the door behind us again.

Katherine was wearing a very nice creme-colored dress with a short pleated skirt that hung just below her shapely ass and frilly front that was open enough to show her generous 36D tits. Katherine always looked smashing and this was no exception. She was a treat for my eyes and when we hugged and kissed, pressing ourselves together, she was a treat for my body and my mouth. With no more preliminaries, we headed for her bedroom and the pleasures waiting there for both of us.

Katherine undressed me, punctuating her actions with kisses until I was in nothing but my boxers. She stopped there. "Now it's your turn," she said playfully. Katherine always loved the buildup almost as much as the sex itself, and I knew that this was all to heighten the anticipation.

I began to undress her slowly, unzipping her dress in the back and slowly peeling it off one shoulder then the other as I kissed the now exposed skin. Katherine moaned softly as my lips burned brands on her smooth, silky flesh. Finally, her dress reached the point where it just fell off her and she stood there in her lacy pink bra and panties.

I say panties, but they barely passed for that. With a small lace panel in front, there were three spaghetti strap strings going over her hips to the thong back. They were panties more akin to what you would find a stripper wearing when working rather than a more mature woman like Katherine. But I have to admit, she made the outfit work! She looked stunning!

Katherine pushed me down to sit on the side of the bed and I pulled her to me. I unclipped the hooks on the front of her bra and her wonderful tits spilled out of it and it burst open. A few years before their divorce, Katherine's ex-husband made her get a boob job so he would have a trophy wife to show off.

But then she got a little older – too old for his likes – and he divorced her so he could have some twenty-something he had been screwing on the side. Now, thanks to him, I get to reap the benefits of a beautiful, sexy woman with an awesome rack!

I leaned forward and started licking her right nipple and fondling the left one with my hand. My free right hand moved around and cupped her ass cheek, pulling her a step closer and holding her in place. Katherine squealed with delight at the feel of my smooth, wet tongue against her sensitive nipple and the feel of my hand squeezing her ass cheek.

As I licked and sucked on her hard little bud she alternated thrusting her nipples to meet my mouth so that neither one felt left out. Katherine squealed again, delightedly, each time I switched nipples and started squirming from the pleasure her nipples were receiving.

Her pussy was squirming too and as I switched my mouth from one nipple to the other and back, I could see juices trickling from her adorable baby-smooth love hole. I could even smell their delectable aroma. I stopped licking and pulled one of her luscious globes into my mouth and gently sucked on it while licking her nipple and areola.

I spent a minute with one of the succulent twins in my mouth, then switched to the other, and then back and forth between them. From the intense pleasure her breasts were receiving, Katherine's upper body twisted and squirmed more and she cooed and mewled her pleasure, pleasing my ears and pleasing my mouth with her breasts, while her lovely creamy white body continued to please my eyes.

But as much fun as I was having chewing on Katherine's wonderful tits, the time had come to move to more delectable delights. So with a final kiss, I left her creamy globes.

"Get on the bed," I told her and Katherine immediately responded, climbing into bed and positioning herself in the middle of it, with a pillow under her head so she could watch what I was going to do next.

When she was settled and watching me with excited anticipation, I crawled up to her from the foot of the bed. I moved slowly and deliberately, taking my time and watching her face as I moved up her body. I moved over top of her, straddling her until I was face to face with her. She smiled softly and I leaned down to kiss those luscious, full lips.

As I kissed her, I lowered my body from my hands and knees until my full weight rested on her. She moaned as she felt me on top of her and wrapped her arms around my neck and her legs around my waist, not wanting to let me go.

I kissed her deeply and passionately. This woman may be a client, but we have a very favorable history and I actually cared for her. I knew that there could never be any kind of romantic relationship between us but while I had her in my arms, I wanted her to feel that she meant more to me than a payday.

I broke our kiss, leaving my companion gasping for breath. I kissed her ear and then down her neck as she turned her head offering her soft neck to my hot mouth. She whimpered as my kisses trailed down her neck and across her collarbone. I continued down her sexy body passing between her twin globes and on down her tight belly.

When I reached the top of her panties I stopped. Katherine looked at me a little puzzled but she smiled knowing I was only pausing to build her excitement. I took the waistband of her sexy panties and slowly peeled them down. I slowly revealed her shaved slick pussy and once I had her completely exposed I kissed her just above the clit. Katherine gasped again and moaned; she was well aware of what my mouth does to her and for her.

I smiled roguishly at her reaction, then continued to remove her skimpy pink panties. When I had taken them completely off, Katherine spread her legs, an invitation for me to feast on her. I brought her panties to my nose and inhaled them deeply. The idea that I wanted her scent in my nose nearly made her cum right there on the spot!

I tossed the panties to the side close enough for her to see them laying on the bed next to her and I took one of the bed pillows and slid it under her ass. She raised her legs and I slid under them putting my shoulders under the backs of her thighs, wrapping one arm around her thighs to hold me in place against the squirming and writhing I knew would soon be coming.

My face was mere inches from her glistening, dripping slit. I always appreciated the fact that Katherine kept herself shaved and had made mention of that the first time we were together and several times since. I love eating her pussy and the fact that she is smooth makes it all the more pleasant.

Once again I inhaled her mouth-watering fragrance and I felt the heat from her core radiating out to warm my face. I stared down at the swollen pink lips and the drops of dew glistening in the room's light, as they sat there beckoning me to taste her.

"Katherine, my dear, your pussy is a thing of beauty; and you smell every bit as good as you look. In a few seconds, I will see once again if your pussy tastes even better than it looks or smells."

"Thanks, Tony. A girl loves to hear flattery like that. But, you know what I love even more than flattery…"

"I do, indeed, although it was not flattery but the truth, my delightful peach," I said. And I began doing the thing that she loves so much and that I love doing. First, I sucked all the delicious juices from her pussy, relishing their flavor as I knew I would. As I started slowly licking the sensitive area between Katherine's outer and inner labia, her pussy was already humping into my face. My tongue probed the seam between the two lips and Katherine started fucking her pussy stronger into my face.

"Oh God, Tony! Yes just like that, baby. Oh, fuck, that feels soo good. I have missed that sweet tongue so much. I really need you to come over here more often. Oooh, yesss…" she moaned happily.

Katherine was thoroughly enjoying the way my tongue slowly licked its way between her inner and outer pussy lips. Although her outer lips are not as sensitive as other places, like a lot of women, I really enjoyed licking her there because of the way her fat fleshy lips feel on my tongue.

And Katherine loves the feel of my tongue between her pussy lips because she is unusually sensitive there. She wouldn't cum from me licking her there, but her pussy would produce plenty of fresh juices and fuck into my face the way I like to feel her doing. I sucked her fat lips into my mouth, tugging on them gently with my teeth and it drove her wild.

LauraSaenz1
Online Now!
Lush Cams
LauraSaenz1

Katherine's legs were bicycling–rotating in a motion similar to pedaling a bike and her ass scooted around on the bed. She was pulling and clawing at her tits tugging and pinching the nipples as she tried to take away some of the exquisite sensations I was sending through her pussy. 

Slowly, carefully, covering all the surfaces of the labia many times over, I licked to where the inner lip joins the other inner lip to form the clit hood, and continued onward to the end of the outer lip. Katherine's body had been squirming on the bed even before I started eating her pussy, but by the time I had licked to her mons, she was almost thrashing.

Her moaning had taken a more urgent more desperate tone. She wasn't mewling and cooing in pleasure anymore. Now she was moaning and whimpering as her passion had begun to consume her. Now it was a fight between her desire to keep the wonderful feelings and sensations going and her need to bring herself to a thunderous orgasm.

After a little more nibbling and sucking on her pussy lips, I brought my tongue back to caress the top of Katherine's clit hood, indirectly stimulating the throbbing love button sheltering under there.

"Oooh, Yes! Yesss, Tony, that feels wonderful, baby! Lick me there. Lick my clit, please lick my clit." she cried.

Very gently, I did just what she asked, curling my tongue under her protective hood to fondle the sweet button under it.

"Oh my God, that's good. Lick me there. Lick my clit," she pleaded. I continued doing what Katherine liked, gently touching the engorged sides of her throbbing love toy with the tip of my tongue very briefly, not wanting her to cum too soon. Katherine didn't want to cum so soon either and she would actually have been disappointed if she had because she really loves it when I take a long time and gradually bring her to her climax.

I really enjoy taking a long time as well. I love hearing her moan and whimper and even beg, so I brought my tongue back from her clit and, after relishing all the delectable juices her love hole had produced, I started licking the pussy lips on the other side. These were treated the same way as the first labia and, after licking her mons, I brought my tongue back to her clit hood, where I licked her the same way.

"You are the greatest, Tony, I really love what you do to me," Katherine said. But her comments were totally unnecessary – I could tell how much she loved what I was doing from her moans of pleasure, the way her body was pitching and tossing on the bed and the way her pussy was fucking into my face. She still had a ways to go before she would start cumming, but I brought her a step or two closer when I once again applied my tongue directly to her precious clit.

Although my tongue only caressed her love toy for a few moments, the sensations caused Katherine's pussy to fuck up...

To continue reading this story you must be a member.

Join Now
Published 
Written by Master_Jonathan
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments