Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

The Hole: Act One

"A mysterious hole appears in the wall of a changing room."

38
4 Comments 4
1.9k Views 1.9k
1.1k words 1.1k words

Author's Notes

"This is just the first act. There will be more coming out in the subsequent days. <p> [ADVERT] </p>Act Two drops 4/18/24."

I pull my Blue 2019 Hyundai Accent into the empty parking lot of Sunshine Mall. I get out, lock the doors, and head inside, preparing for the long day of re-racking old dresses that smell like my Grandma’s perfume.

Sunshine Mall is large, colorful and cold. Despite its sunny name, the mall is colder than usual room temperature and I shiver upon entering the automatic doors. The mall was painted a mustard yellow twenty years ago, but due to time, it’s now a pastel yellow that’s cracking in some places.

I walk across the food court, grey work shoes slapping the floor on every step, in amazement at the large scale of it, despite the mall’s usual emptiness. The cooks are still preparing the kitchen, but the smells of Indian, Mexican, Chinese and Jamaican food still linger from the previous day. I walk a bit slower upon the glimpse of Mrs. Reyes picking up some fallen straws. Her full, fat, Latina ass busting through her tan work pants. I shove my hand in my pocket to move my bulge further down my short black slacks. God damn, that woman is gorgeous.

I finally arrive at my place of employment, Dorothy’s Dreamy Dresses (Yes, I work at a woman’s clothing store). I spot Dorothy - the store’s seventy-three-year-old owner - struggling to fish her keys out of her worn-down, knock-off, brown and white Calvin Klein bag. ‘Shit, where did it go…?’ says Dorothy, nervousness plastered all over her pale-ivory face.

‘Good morning Mrs. Xander, can I help you find your keys?’ I politely say, trying my hardest to not mock the woman’s poor vision; her keys were sticking out of the front pouch of her purse.

‘Yeah Shuga, I left my glasses at home and I can’t find these damn keys.’ She calmly says, taking a deep breath to collect herself. I reach to her purse and snag the keys out as she stares at me in amazement. She wipes her hand across her forehead as she laughs at her unawareness. I chuckle as well, trying to make her feel better about this minor predicament. I hand the keys to her and she unlocks the door.

We walk in and before I can turn on the store’s humming white fluorescent lights, Dorothy turns around and kisses me on the lips. Her lips are warm and sweet like strawberries, her large breast press against my chest, causing my cock to awaken. ‘Thanks, Shuga!’ she says seductively as she slides her hands down his chest. I stand there shocked at the brazenness of the sexy GILF that stands before me. I was always attracted to Dorothy (largely because of her massive tits and love for hosiery) but today only amplified my affection for this woman.

I snapped out of my stupor and helped Dorothy set up the shop for businesses, neither of us saying a word. However, we both repeatedly snuck glances at each other’s bodies, lust filling us as we tried to go back to normal. By the time I finally made my way to the back of the store to clean the changing rooms, my watch read ‘9:30’. The mall was open now, but I doubt we would get a customer till noon.

BeatrixHuquer
Online Now!
Lush Cams
BeatrixHuquer

I opened the door for the first stall and stumbled across a strange but familiar sight. A gloryhole! And in Dorothy’s shop, nonetheless. I was shocked at the idea of someone being so horny; they had to deface the changing room of an elderly woman’s store. God damn, how am I going to tell her?

As I ponder over how to tell Dorothy someone probably had sex in her store, I freeze as I feel her wrinkly fingers graze my back. ‘See anything interesting?’ she says with a wink. Clearly telling me that Dorothy dug the hole in the wall and set it up.

The thing puzzling me the most is: how does she know what a gloryhole is, and what is she trying to do with it? ‘Uhhh’ I stutter, looking into the ceiling for an answer. ‘I found this gloryhole in the first stall. Seems new, and unused by the look of it.’

Dorothy smiles and laughs. ‘How do you know it’s unused? You ever use one shuga? She says smirking at me, as she looks me up and down.

I blush, or I try to at her obscure comment. ‘No, but, I’ve seen enough porn videos to tell.’

Dorothy blushes. ‘Lordy Shuga, you do know how to make a girl blush.’ Dorothy says as she bites her lip, eyeing me down.

‘Mrs. Xander you are too kind.’ I say, placing my arm around her waist to give her a hug.

‘And you are too handsome, Shuga.’ Dorothy leans in to whisper the next part. ‘If I wasn’t my age, I would pounce all over you and make you mine,’ she says softly.

I look at her and grin before asking: ‘Well what’s stopping you now?’

Dorothy thinks for a bit. ‘I don’t wanna bore you with my old lady body, while there are dozens of young girls thirsting for you, at your fingertips,’ she says, sadness filling her face as she looks away.

‘Dorothy, you are the most beautiful GILF I’ve ever seen.’ I say, grabbing her arm and pulling her closer to me.

Dorothy smiles once again but stop Ms, confusion washing over her. ‘What’s a GILF?’ she says, confused.

I stare her dead in her eyes as I say: ‘Grandmother… I would like… to fuck.’

I can hear her breathing stop as she considers the statement. ‘Deon…’ She timidly starts. ‘I would love to have to have sex with you!’ She smiles after saying how she truly feels. I smile as well. My cock throbs through his pants and Dorothy notices his pitched tent. ‘Well, well, well, what do we have here she says, moving in front of me and moving her wrinkled fingers along my bulge.

I close the distance between the two of us and suggest that we make the best of this gloryhole situation, before customers arrive. Dorothy grins from ear to ear and I run over to the door, flip the ‘Open’ sign and sprint back to the horny GILF.

Published 
Written by Sodapop1204
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments