Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

The Interview Part 1 - Ann's Story

"Ann is beautiful, hot and horny. I wanted her, she would be my Mother-In-Law with benefits.."

30
9 Comments 9
20.1k Views 20.1k
7.4k words 7.4k words
I call this my 'Interview' story, I have never read or heard of another person who has experienced what I have. My story really begins when I asked a young woman named Tracy to marry me. Tracy said, "Not until I tell you about my family and their business interests. Then I will ask you if you still want me as your wife."

I said, "Okay, tell me and then ask me."

After listening a short time to Tracy's story, I said, "Please stop, I just can't fathom what you are saying. I have met your mom and sister and they seem a total opposite of what you are saying. What you are saying is not what I have observed of your family. I want to interview your mother and sister. Can you set that up for me? I'll start with your Mom, then move onto Tricia. I also want to see what your involvement in the family business is and then I will let you ask me that question."

"I think I can do that. I'll talk to my mother first, I'm sure she will consent to the interview and Tricia should also. It's key for Mom to be interviewed first or Tricia may not consent. Give me a day or two and then I will get back to you. Okay?"

"Honey, I'll wait, I'm sure looking forward to the interviews."

Tracy called me the next day. She had asked her mother if she would consent to talk to me about her life. She said, "Mom is kind of skeptical as to why you want the interview, but she will talk to you."

"When can I talk to your Mom?"

"Here is her number, call her and set up your appointment with her. She is very easy to talk to and you should be interested in her life."

I called Ann and she consented to see me the next afternoon for lunch at her house. The next morning I left my apartment around 11:30 AM. I had my writing pad along with a recorder. Ann had a nice lunch consisting of a salad, and toasted ham and cheese sandwiches. The sandwich, she made, was excellent and is now one of my favorites. We chatted about nothing in general for a few minutes.

"Are you ready for my interview?" I asked her.

"Maybe I should ask you if you are ready. I have quite a story to tell you. Where do you want me to start?"

"Please start wherever you want, preferably before you entered college."

***** Ann's Story

"I was raised by strict but very fair parents. Dad was the Chief Operating Officer for a medium sized advertising agency. Mom was a stay at home mother and also home schooled me. I had no siblings but many friends my own age. Most of us were home schooled because the city school system was on the state watch list. The mothers formed a coop and formed their own little school. They rented a small building and converted it into an old fashioned one room school house. It was a lot of fun having a different teacher everyday. I would never trade my schooling for anything that they have today."

"I was accepted into college at the age of seventeen. I didn't really know what direction my schooling should take. I loaded up on the required courses and figured my major would come to me before my sophomore year. I decided to major in Business Administration and earn my degree."

"School was easy for me and business courses were easier, I was a natural. It was my junior year that I became sexually active. My new roommate, Anna, was a very pretty blonde but had no boyfriends. She was always nice to me, hugging me and sometimes kissing me. First on my cheek and later on my lips. Then one day she kissed me and her tongue went into my mouth. I knew what 'French Kissing' was and had done it a few times with boys I liked. I was surprised that a girl would do that to another girl. I liked her tongue in my mouth and Frenched her back."

"Soon we were hugging and kissing on her bed. I wanted her to do more because I was now turned on. She unbuttoned my blouse and removed it along with my bra. Her hands were warm on my breasts when she felt me up. That didn't stop my nipples from hardening and becoming very pointy, my areolas tightened up making my nipples stand out more. She sucked my nipples. I really liked that and soon I had her top and bra off and was doing the same to her."

"When she started to remove my jeans I knew she would be making lesbian love to me. I was hot enough to want her to do whatever she would do. When my jeans were off she kissed me from my lips to my belly button. Her fingers gripped my panty waistband and she pulled it down exposing my pubic hair. She expressed her love for a woman who was natural down there as she removed my panties the rest of the way."

"I naturally spread my legs so she would have access to my pussy."

Ann paused and looked at me.

"Is my frank language okay with you? I don't want to embarrass you with foul language."

"No, no, please proceed in your own way. Language is not a factor. Use what best describes your feelings and actions," I said.

Ann continued. "She kissed me back up to my nipples, stopped and sucked them for awhile and then she went for the money. She positioned herself between my legs, I could feel her hot breath on my now tingling pussy. She spread my pubic hair and touched my labia with her tongue. I felt what I can only describe as a lightning bolt shoot through my body. I masturbated quite a bit during my teen years, but nothing ever felt this good to me."

"Her tongue slipped between my pussy lips and entered my vagina. That was the first object that had ever penetrated me other than my finger. I gasped at the pleasure I was feeling but that was nothing like I would experience soon. Anna sucked my clit and I orgasmed. I was so hot. I would have let Anna do anything she wanted to me. Anna was soon sucking on my clit and finger fucking me. I started to moan and asked her to put more fingers in my cunt. Soon she had two fingers in me and started a finger fucking action. She hit my hymen and stretched it with her two fingers. I wanted her to take my hymen and shatter it and told her so. Anna positioned three fingers at my vagina opening. She kissed me hard and shoved her fingers hard into my cunt. I felt my hymen tear but the pain was minor. Apparently the stretching had helped."

"Anna went back to two fingers and started stroking my G-spot. My cunt felt like it was in heaven. Then when she started kissing me again as she finger fucked me and I started to orgasm over and over. I never felt so good before and this young woman was making me love her. Anna finally stopped fingering me. My cunt was sore but I felt no pain. Anna went back to eating me out, sucking on my now very wet pussy. Her sucking on my clit made it grow so much that it was no longer hidden under it's hood. It stood out like a little dick. Anna licked it up and down, side to side and what I thought was the alphabet."

"When she sucked my clit into her mouth and bit lightly on it I went into a full body orgasm. My legs went straight and I stiffened. My feet were pointing towards the wall and my toes were curled under. My hands were clenching the sheets, my head tossing back and forth, my hair flailing the pillow."

"Anna stopped and kissed me. She threw her leg over my body and moved up, placing her pussy on my lips. If you would have told me I would be kissing and licking another girls pussy that day, I would have called you an idiot."

"Well I ate her out good. I did to her pussy what her tongue did to my cunt. Soon Anna was a lump of quivering flesh as her orgasms flooded her body. I felt her cum, she was what I later found out, squirting. My mouth was filled with her cum and I swallowed fast to keep up with her pussy fluids. I didn't have much time to think about what it tasted like, but it didn't turn me off. I later developed a taste for her and always brought her to a squirting orgasm.

"That was my first experience and I was hooked on pussy eating. Anna and I became fast friends and didn't hide our feelings for each other. The people who knew us called us the Anny twins, we were inseparable. We had sex with each other for months. But I wanted more in my cunt than just a tongue, I wanted cock."

"Please turn off the recorder for awhile, I need a coffee break."

I turned the recorder off and Ann stood up, "I see that my story is having an effect on you. Do you find my story erotic enough to get you that hard?"

My cock was hard and there was a long and big bulge down my pant leg. Ann's story was turning me on and being a beautiful and hot woman, had me wanting a cougar experience. I was worried that Tracy would dump me if I fucked her mother so I fought the urge.

"Yes your story is affecting me. You are giving me this hardon but I don't want to offend Tracy. I would really like to fuck you, you are a hot and beautiful woman. I want to continue this interview until the end though. Maybe then if you want to also."

I was hot and horny for Ann and wanted a piece of her. My dick was very uncomfortable, even painfully tight in my pants. I tried adjusting my jeans but to no avail. Ann solved my problem, she unbuckled my belt and pulled my pants down to my knees. My cock sprung free and tented my boxers. Ann pulled them down also and pursed her mouth into a 'O' shape when my cock was free. I'm a good nine inches and have a very thick cock. I have googled 'big huge cock' and looked at images and compared thickness. None looked as thick as mine.

"I want that," said Ann. I've never seen nor had a cock that thick."

"Maybe after the interview," I said.

"Okay, turn the recorder on again and let's continue."

"I told Anna about wanting to fuck a guy. She wasn't totally in favor of me doing that but told me to go ahead as long as she still could fuck me and I would fuck her. The young men on campus hit on me almost constantly so it didn't take me long to find one and bed him. His cock in my cunt felt nice but didn't shake the world for me. I tried a few more young guys and nothing much happened there either. Anna kept giving me the orgasms that I needed, but I wanted a cock to do the same."

"Then I met Tyrone at a class one day. Tyrone was the BMOC at the college. He was also the star quarterback on the football team. He was handsome, tall and dark, so dark that you would call him an African-American. He was a black man and a senior. When he talked to me my pussy tingled and got wet, so wet that the crotch of my panties were wet. Tyrone asked me for a date and I accepted. We went out to a movie that Friday night and he invited me to his dorm room for a drink."

"The movie was funny and we laughed a lot. After the movie we went to his dorm room. Being a senior and the star QB on the team, he did not have any roommate. We sat on his couch and drank Pepsi's. Tyrone did not drink alcohol or do drugs. He wanted to earn his way onto an NFL team with his natural talents."

"I was having fun and Tyrone was not a pushy 'I want to fuck you and run' type of guy. He actually talked about himself and then he spent a whole lot of time talking about me. He was interested in my life and listened attentively. The first time he kissed me I went limp. His lips were so soft on mine. He was very tender, not at all like the experiences I had before with other men. It wasn't long before I was totally naked and so was he. His cock was hard and the tip was glistening with his precum. I really like the thought of what I was doing to him. I was turning him on. I knew he wanted to fuck me and I wanted to fuck him. His cock wasn't the biggest as some of the pictures I had seen of black men, but it was big enough. Now that I've seen your cock, I would say he was somewhat small in comparison."

"He led me to his bed and gently pushed me down. I spread my legs and he placed his black cockhead between my pussy lips. He slid his cock up and down a couple times before placing it at the opening of my vagina. I was ready for him to penetrate me and I told him so. When his hips moved forward my pussy opened and he slipped in. I loved the size and heat. His cock was very hot and I felt it heat my cunt walls as he entered deeper and deeper into me. He fucked me very well that night. I had a few vaginal orgasms and a few by rubbing myself off while he fucked me. I knew he was close to cumming and when he did he rammed his cock deep and I could feel the throbbing as his cum splashed deep in my pussy."

"I think I'm turning you on more now. Your cock tip is glistening.."

With that Ann pushed my foreskin back and squeezed my cock.

"God you have a large cock. I hope by the end of this interview to have it buried deep in me. I want you to fuck me good. I don't care if you are about to marry my daughter and I don't think she cares if you fuck me. She didn't with any of her other boyfriends who did. Do you think I can get a sample of what she will be getting?"

"You will, I've already come to that conclusion. You have me pretty horny now, but lets finish your story."

"Well, Tyrone was the one who turned me onto sex with men. I figured I was bisexual and I really didn't give a shit if I was. I wanted cock and I wanted pussy and I was going to have both from now on."

"I invited Tyrone to come to my room the following night. I wanted Anna to see us fuck. I had a couple drinks with her before Tyrone got there. I mixed her's with extra booze and used some bar sugar to mask the strength of her cocktail. She was buzzed by the time he arrived."

"After introductions and me getting him a Pepsi, we sat down and talked until Anna needed another drink. I mixed her another strong drink and handed it to her. Tyrone and I started kissing and he was feeling me up while Anna watched. Soon I was naked and I stripped Tyrone naked also. We fucked for maybe five minutes before I felt Anna's hand rubbing my tits. She was soon kissing me and the combination of her hand on my clit, and mouth on my lips, along with Tyrone's cock, had me squirting all over my bed. That was one hell of a good fuck. Tyrone fucked Anna also that night. We had many threesomes after that. One time I was the center of attention, another time Anna was. We even made Tyrone the recipient of the same treatment. We had happy times until school ended and Tyrone graduated. He did make the NFL, but more on that later."

"I graduated with a degree in business my junior year. I had over one hundred forty credit hours. Mom and Dad were very happy because I saved a whole year of tuition, books and everything else dollars."

"I interviewed for a job in my hometown and was hired that day. I started at the bottom in the accounting department. My boss wanted me to become an all around business manager so I had to learn all about the company by working in various departments. This is where I met my future husband."

"Axel Harrington was one of the 'nice' bosses. Everyone who worked in his department really liked him. He was a leader, the kind of person who would not ask you to do something that he hadn't already done. He also helped you out if you were overwhelmed with extra work and needed help so you could go home at quitting time. He was just the sweetest man around. All the women swooned over his good looks also. He was married and had two little girls. The youngest was just born a month ago. Axel was about twenty eight years old. Everyone teased him about his kids since there was only a...

To continue reading this story you must be a member.

Join Now
Published 
Written by NVMii
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments