Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

The Letter - Conclusion

6
3 Comments 3
8.3k Views 8.3k
1.3k words 1.3k words
After smoothing her skirt and tucking in her blouse, Catie managed to leave the stage unseen and slip out the main entrance doors. She hooked up with her friends that were waiting for her at the bus stop. Their days of being high school students were finally over and there was a great deal of hugging, kissing and tears while waiting for the bus to arrive.

All that remained was the graduation ceremony and prom. Catie was asked again to reconsider attending the prom; she could even come alone if she had no desire to be someones date. She refused as she had other plans.

Her plans were to find a way to get out of the house without arousing suspicion and hook up with the stunning Miss Carstairs. As the bus slowly made its way along the streets toward her house she allowed her mind to recall what had just happened to her backstage. Maybe she had always secretly preferred girls to boys and it took Miss Carstairs to bring it out.

Alone in her room that evening, she thought about Marsha's hot soft lips on hers as her tongue explored her mouth and it got her hot. She dug out her vibrator and skilfully guided it in and out of her dripping pussy as she recalled Marsha's burning kisses.

She had been kissed by younger and older males at many of the modeling seminars she attended and none of them affected her the same way as Marsha's kisses had. She moved the vibrator faster and deeper at the memory of Marsha's hands exploring her body.

There had been attempts by some of her momentary boy friends to feel her up or slide their hands under her skirt. She never liked it and they were stopped shortly after they started. However, she didn't want her teacher to stop.

Catie wondered if they would have gotten naked backstage had they not been interrupted by someone entering the area. Just the mental image of the two of them standing naked and locked in a lovers embrace pushed her over the edge and she had a thunderous orgasm.

Saturday morning found her sitting with her other classmates in her cap and gown waiting for her name to be called. She would casually glance around the huge auditorium hoping to catch a glance of Miss Carstairs and feeling a little depressed when she wasn't seen.

Afterwards in the courtyard her parents took pictures of her and her classmates still clad in their caps and gowns. They were about to leave when Catie spied Miss Carstairs heading her way and her heart began to beat faster as she drew closer.It was an effort not to run and embrace her.

Catie introduced her teacher to her parents. Miss Carstairs told her parents what a great student Catie was and how she would do well in college.

"I understand she is not going to attend prom?" the teacher asked

"No she is not. We tried to change her mind but she refused to listen," her mom stated.
"If you have no objections I would like to invite her over my house. I'm having a small party for the other senior girls that are not attending prom," Marsha informed them.

"No boys or alcohol?" her father questioned.

"Absolutely not. It's a ladies only party and I don't give liquor to minors," her teacher responded in an outrage tone.

"Is there a dress code?" Catie asked.

"No, dress how you wish."

Her parents gave their consent and even accepted Marsha's offer of her picking up and dropping her off afterward. It was a longest day for Catie had ever experienced as she waited for Marsha to arrive. She showered and spent a great deal of time on her hair and makeup.

Finally at seven pm there was a honking in the driveway and Catie flew out the door amid her parents reminding her to be home by midnight.

Soon, she was sitting next to her stunning teacher and they were on their way.

kenzieXone
Online Now!
Lush Cams
kenzieXone

Marsha's hand found Catie's and their fingers intertwined. Catie was going to slid in and give her a kiss, but Marsha stopped her.

"Not here, too many people out walking," she responded giving Catie's hand a squeeze.

After a short ride they were safely behind the doors of her modest ranch house. Once the blinds were lowered and the drapes drawn, she pulled Catie into her arms and gave her a long lingering kiss. Catie became even hotter than she had been backstage as she returned the kiss.

"I have a surprise for you," Marsha stated as she took her student and led her to the master bathroom.

There in a box on the sink was a black satin garter belt, sheer nylons, black satin opera gloves and black four inch heels.

"Just as you described in the letter," Catie breathlessly responded.

"Yes. I'll be waiting for you in my room," she told Catie giving her a brief kiss before closing the door.

Catie quickly stripped off her jeans, t-shirt and boring underwear.She had never worn anything like these items and became hot just putting them on. There was a moment of shyness about not wearing a bra or panties, but she got over it.

"You are beyond beautiful," Marsha responded as Catie entered her bedroom and joined her on the bed. This time it was Catie that made the first move by gently placing her arms across Marsha's shoulders and gently pulling her closer.

She planted soft kisses on her teachers forehead, eyelids and cheeks before placing her full red lips on Marsha's and gently inserting her tongue in her mouth. Feeling her warm naked breasts against Marsha's caused waves of euphoria to wash over her and she placed one of her long silk covered legs across Marsha's hips.

She used her leg muscle to pull her teacher closer to her body and could feel the heat and wetness of Marsha's naked pussy against her own, she moaned with pleasure at the sensation. Marsha then rolled her body and wound up on top and between Catie's slender legs. She gently kissed and sucked at Catie's extended nipples as her students silk covered hands ran down her back toward her butt.

The sensation of cool silk against her warm skin fueled her passion even further.She moved her head away from Catie's breasts and began to run her tongue down her flat stomach toward her dripping pussy.She paused every inch or so to plant soft kisses on Catie's warm flesh.

She paused momentarily at the top of her students silky pubic hair before running her tongue through it and then gently around the outside of the hot opening.

"Oh yes, yes," was all she could moan as Miss Carstairs tongue flicked her swollen clit..

Marsha stopped and returned her lips to Catie's and began to feverishly kiss them as she rubbed her hot pussy against Catie's, both women moaned with pleasure. Catie was now staring at Marsha's full breasts and began to plant kisses on the nipples as her teacher ground herself against her.

Finally Cartie felt the familiar tingling in her belly that announced that her orgasm was not far away.

"Marsha, I'm going to cum," she panted.

"Then cum for me," Marsha coaxed

Catie enjoyed the most mind blowing orgasm she had ever experienced. They held each other and gently kissed as their heart rates began to slow down.

This marked the beginning of a wonderful Summer for Catie and her teacher.

Published 
Written by ThePhantom
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments