Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

TJ's Story

"Young black man and white professor, who is a hot cougar, meet on flight back to college."

18
5 Comments 5
18.5k Views 18.5k
10.8k words 10.8k words
TJ's Story

My name is Timothy Alan Jefferson Jr, 'TJ' for short. The story I'm about to tell you is about my life from birth to the present day. My memory starts at age at four. I only remember big events that occurred to Dad and me until I was seven, after that I remember everything. Dad told me about my birth and what happened shortly after that.

Dad met Mom while both of them were in college. They both came from well to do families, not rich, but very well off. After Dad earned his JD and Mom earned her degree, they decided to marry. Mom was hired by a prestigious accounting firm and Dad was hired by a tax law firm. Mom and Dad enjoyed their marriage, Dad was really in love with her. Mom was different from Dad in the respect that she liked to party, a lot and hard. Dad not so much. After about two years of marriage, Mom started going out without Dad. Mom belonged to a group of party animals, but she never cheated on Dad.

Three years into their marriage, little me came along. Dad was so proud of me and of himself, you see I was the cutest little black boy in the hospital! Mom loved me to pieces, she was always kissing me and hugging me. This went on until I was twelve months old, then things changed.

Mom started partying again right after my first birthday. Dad was always with me when she was out. Her party buddies now were a different bunch than she had before. These creeps were into booze, drugs and god knows what. Mom was introduced to drugs while she was intoxicated and it wasn't long until she was hooked. Dad tried to get her into rehab, but she refused. It wasn't long until Dad found out she was selling herself to support her drug habit. He confronted her about it and she told him, "Fuck off, it's my life now and if you want a piece of ass from me, it will cost you two hundred!"

Just before I turned two, she disappeared and wasn't heard from until I was three. Dad received a letter, postmarked from the Dominican Republic. Mom told him she fell in love with her Dominican pimp and ran away with him. She also told Dad she no longer loved him, didn't want to return to the States and didn't care what happened to him or to me.

Pop was devastated, he really loved her and thought she would return home. Needless to say, he divorced her as soon as papers could be drawn up and being a 'friend of the court', he was soon a free and single man.

Later Dad did hear through his ex-in-laws that my Mom was killed by her pimp.

Dad was able to bring her remains back to the states and she is buried in her family cemetery. I saw her grave once, but the experience didn't mean anything to me. I told Dad he didn't need to bring me back.

Dad had hired a nanny, not long after Mom had left, to care for me. I kinda thought of her as being my 'Mom' until I found out the whole story.

Dad started dating after the divorce, but I didn't get to meet any of his dates until I was eight. One Saturday Dad told me he was going to bring a very special lady home and I was to be on my best behaviour. I was excited because Dad was excited when he told me this. My nanny, Rose, stayed with me until Dad came back home an hour or so later. He walked in through the door, leading a very pretty white lady! She smiled at me and said, "Hello TJ, my name is Helen, I have been wanting so much to meet you."

"Hi," I said very bashfully. "I'm pleased to meet you also."

Dad said, "Let's all go out for dinner and become better acquainted. Where would you like to go?" he asked Helen.

"Wherever TJ would like to go," she replied.

"You might be surprised where he wants to go," Dad said. "He likes good food, especially steak."

"Can we go to Morton's?" TJ asked his Dad. "Please!"

"If Helen says she is fine with that, we will go," Dad said.

"Told you so," he told Helen.

Dinner was great as usual, we all talked, Helen more than Dad or I. She was very interested in my life and my favorite toys and all the stuff that kids like. I started to warm up to her, she was what I would have wanted a Mom to be. I smiled at her a lot.

We went back to our house and had a lot of fun. Dad and Helen played my games, I love Chutes and Ladders and I won many times.

"I think I should take Helen home now, Sport," he said. "I'll be back home in about an hour.

"Okay, Dad."

"It was a pleasure to meet you," Helen said. "And dinner was so special, thanks for wanting to go to Morton's. I challenge you to a Chutes and Ladders duel next time I come over, Okay?"

"Okay," I said. "I like you, will you be my Mom?"

"Son, don't ask her grownup questions like that, you'll scare her away."

"Oh no he won't, he is a little darling and I would love to be able to love him."

"Rose, please put the little imp to bed while I'm gone."

Then Dad and Helen were gone. Rose took me to my bedroom and soon I was asleep.

Dad brought Helen over the next Saturday and we had a lot of fun. There was a small carnival in town and we spent most of the afternoon there. I think I rode every ride at least twice. I liked the Tilt-A-Whirl best because I was squeezed between Dad and Helen. I liked that, it made me very happy.

During the week Dad told me more about Helen, how she was divorced. She was two years younger than Dad and she had a little girl my age and her birthday is the day after mine.. "Would you like to meet her next Saturday?" he asked.

"Sure," I said. I had no idea how my answer to that question would change all our lives.

"Okay, Saturday it is and we will have a big barbecue in the back yard. Steak okay?"

"I love steak Dad, you know that," I replied.

I really wanted to see Helen again and if she had a kid all the better, I would have someone to play with. I just hoped she wasn't a bully or would be snotty to me. Saturday came and I met her, her name was Samantha, Sam for short. She was nice just like her mother and she liked steak also! We played all afternoon while her mom and my dad watched us and talked. They were kissing a lot also. Dad and Helen went into the house and Rose came out to watch us for awhile. She set up a wading pool and Sam and I played in there, getting our clothes wet.

Dad and Helen came back out into the yard and I saw big smiles on both their faces. "Come here kids," Dad called. "Helen and I want to tell you some good news!"

We scampered up to them and sat on the ground. "What's up, Dad?" I asked.

Dad took Helen's hand in his and said, "I asked Helen to be my wife and she said, 'Yes' and I want you to know she will be your Mom."

I ran up to 'Mom' and hugged her legs, then I hugged my dad's legs. I was so happy! Sam hugged me and I hugged her. She hugged Dad and then her Mom, she was smiling from ear to ear. From now on Helen was my Mom and Dad was Sam's dad. Then I thought, was Sam my sister?

"Dad does this make me and Sam brother and sister?"

"Yes and no," replied Helen. "You are called stepbrother and stepsister. Just like brother and sister, but with different parents."

"Oh okay, can we go play now?"

"Scoot your two and have fun. We will be right here watching."

Sam and I played some more until we both were tired. 'Mom' then took Sam by the hand and Dad drove them back to their house.

A lot of activity was occurring around our house. One day all of us were in the car and Dad and Helen drove us into a new neighborhood. We pulled into the drive of a very pretty house. We got out of the car and Dad said, "If you kids like this house, this will be our new home together. Go look around and tell us what you two little ones think."

Sam and I scampered from room to room. The kitchen was really big and there was a fireplace in a big room that was open to the kitchen. There was another room full of books and had a big TV with couches that leaned back. I was impressed with that. Sam and I went upstairs, it was full of bedrooms. "This one is mine," Sam said, looking into a room that any little girl would love.

I looked into a room in the corner, "This is mine," I said.

Sam and I went downstairs and Dad opened the patio doors so we could look outside. The backyard was huge but what Sam and I saw first was the swimming pool. It was beautiful and so big. The water was so blue and I could see clear to the bottom. I really liked this house, it had everything that I could want and Sam could want.

"Well what do you two think of this place," Helen asked.

"Mommy, I love it!" Sam said.

"Dad, are we really going to live here, with the big pool and everything?" I asked.

"Yes Son, we are all going to live here, Helen and Sam, you and I. Guess what, tomorrow we are all going for a trip to Las Vegas where Helen and I will be married and then you can call her Mom all you want."

I was so happy. I grabbed Sam and we danced in circles until we were dizzy.

That was the beginning of the best life a child could have and I have many fond memories of my childhood. Mom and Dad were married and we moved into our new home. Sam moved into the bedroom she picked and I moved into the one I picked. Dad and Mom moved into their bedroom on the first floor. That left Sam and me upstairs with two extra bedrooms. One day Sam and I came home, from school, and the two extra bedrooms were now one big mess. Mom was upstairs watching over two men who were cleaning up the mess.

"Hi kids, Dad and I thought your two should have a big room where you could study and also have a TV area for yourselves."

"Thanks Mom," Sam and I said.

My bedroom and Sam's had a bathroom between our rooms, Dad called it a, "Jack and Jill arrangement."

Sam and I got along very well as children, we had our spats once in awhile, mostly over a toy or book or something minor like that. Mom and Dad commented many times about our good relationship. Even as teenagers we were very close.

Morton's became our family's favorite restaurant where we celebrated events in our lives. Mom and Dad's anniversary, birthdays and a few holidays sprinkled in. Sam's and my sixteenth birthday was a very special occasion. Dad said, 'Morton's for dinner, ok'. When we arrived we were shuttled away into reserved room where all our friends were stashed, waiting for us. Sam and I weren't expecting this and it was a surprise. The party that followed was one to remember. We had a lot of fun!

One day, during my junior year, I came home from high school early and went up to my bedroom. Dad and Mom were working and Rose was on vacation. I heard a low moaning sound coming from the bathroom and I got scared. Was someone hurt, it sounded like Sam so I rushed in and Sam was laying on the floor rubbing her crotch. She was rubbing fast and had a finger into her pussy and was moving it in and out. Her eyes were closed so she did not see me. I watched, I was fascinated with her actions. I knew about masturbation because I was doing it myself but I didn't know how girls did it. The guys at school talked about it but I think they knew less than me. I was fascinated and watched quietly. Sam started moaning louder and her fingers were moving very fast now. I knew she might be close to spurting like I did. She suddenly stiffened, stretching her legs and pointing her feet and toes straight out. "Oh god, oh god, I'm coming," she yelled. Her legs were shaking and she was breathing funny, I was really scared now.

"Are you okay?" I blurted out.

Sam opened her eyes and screamed at me to 'get out'. I left in a hurry and we didn't talk to each other for two days.

I hated the fact that we weren't talking. I had to break the silence, but I didn't know how. We were studying in our big room. I looked up from my workbook and I saw Sam looking at me.

"I'm sorry I walked into the bathroom," I said. "I heard a moaning and I thought you were hurt."

"I should have locked the doors," Sam said. "I didn't see you because I close my eyes when it feels so good. Do you masturbate?"

"What do you think, I'm a horny teenager, yes I jack off. Do you do it often?"

"Everyday, sometimes twice a day," she said. "I can't help it. I'm this way right between my periods."

I knew what 'periods' were. Later I found out that Sam was experiencing the time most females ovulate and are fertile.

"We are sixteen now and we have changed so much. Can I see your pussy?" I asked her.

"Only if you let me see your cock, but I want to see it hard."

We went into our bedrooms and stripped off our clothes and met in the bathroom. We left the bathroom doors to our bedrooms open in case we had to do a mad dash. I double checked and made sure the door to the hallway was locked.

"Show me your pussy," I said.

Sam laid down on the floor, spread her legs and took her fingers and opened up her pussy. It was very pink and had a wet sheen inside.

"Did you just pee? You are all wet and shiny inside."

"No dummy, I'm wet because this is sexy, just like you and your big hard on."

"I have a hard on because you are sexy and you are beautiful."

I sat down on the floor and investigated Sam's vagina while she explained all the different parts and how they worked. The part about her clitoris was most important she told me, it was where all her feelings came from when she masturbated. I reciprocated by showing her my penis parts and told her how they worked also. Sam was fascinated by my foreskin, I told her it worked just like the hood over her clit, it protected my cockhead, which was the most important part on my cock. I showed her how I masturbated. 'That's interesting', she said. Sam placed her hand around my cockhead and masturbated me. It only took a few pulls and I spurt cum all over her hand, arm and on the floor.

"My god, you spurt a lot and your cock jerks all over the place! We are not going to do anything more now, I've seen you and you've seen me. This is the last time we will see each other nude, capisce?" 

"Capisce," I responded.

We both went into our rooms and that was the last of anything of a sexual nature between us.

Soon high school was over. We both graduated in the top ten percent of our classes so college was in our future. We visited various colleges and none within commuting distance were to my liking. Sam liked a college where she could stay at home and commute. The school I chose was a two hour flight away.

My freshman year in college was a rude awakening for me. Mom and Dad had protected me very closely and the schools I had attended were very liberal, I was always told I was a winner.

"Welcome to the adult world," my RA quipped. "Grow up or go home."

I learned to be an adult very fast and soon I had many friends. I did notice that I was very popular with the girls. I dated only black girls my first semester, a few white girls hit on me but I was happy so I turned them down.

I am a spitting image of my Dad. He has so many features of a white person, narrow nose, lip features and a more oval face. A couple guys in high school teased me about being white except for my skin color. I just ignored those comments, but now I wasn't so sure. My skin isn't real dark, but it isn't white either, oh well it is what it is.

I flew home for Christmas to be with my family. Everyone seemed to be exactly like I left them. Mom and Dad hovering over Sam and me. Sam looked and acted the same as she did...

To continue reading this story you must be a member.

Join Now
Published 
Written by NVMii
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments