Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Watching Jasmine

"Enjoying my neighbor's daughter"

56
36 Comments 36
56.0k Views 56.0k
3.2k words 3.2k words
Famous Story
Every day, at three o’clock, my neighbor’s daughter sunbathes in the nude. She’s the most beautiful young woman I've ever seen. She’s eighteen and has a very athletic body. She’s 5’7” and has the longest tan legs that are shaped quite beautifully. Her breasts are firm and I’d say they’re about 38C cup size. She shaves her pussy. She has blond long hair that she wears in braids and beautiful blue eyes.

Her name is Jasmine, and I’m the horny old neighbor that gets off every day watching her sunbathe. I just love to watch her. She’s a very sexual girl and will masturbate on her lawn chair. On Tuesdays, she invites several of her friends over and they have oral sex on a quilt on her lawn. Those days are a real treat for me.

"It's like winning the fucking lottery."

She’s definitely my masturbating angel. I really want to talk to her and lick her scrumptious pussy. I'd treat her like a goddess. She’d never have to do a damn thing. I dream of licking her sweet bald cunt and giving her multiple orgasms every day. I'd love to fuck her too. The things I'd do to her just makes me hot and horny for her.

I’ve been trying to think of a way to be able to talk to her in some way. But, for now I just enjoy her getting herself all oiled up and putting her long fingers into her pussy and getting herself off. I tell you, it’s just so exciting to watch her put her suntan oil all over herself. She then will play with her breasts awhile and then puts her legs over the arms of the chair. She has her legs completely spread. I can see her from my window when she does this. I have a perfect view. 

She then rubs her clit and slides her fingers right into her sweet bald cunt. She eventually will fist herself and the girl loves to squirt. She fucks herself silly with her fist. The juices that pour out of her sweet pussy are just wasted as she wipes them off with her towel. After about an hour, her sweet girlfriends come by and they lay on a quilt and lick each other’s pussies in a circle.

They're all blonde headed angels. With the sweetest young bodies and firm breasts. They all wear their hair in braids. I know she sees me and often Jasmine will even wave to me. I think she really gets off knowing that I’m jerking off to her. She seems to be a very wicked and naughty young woman.

Today's the day that her friends will come over and they'll lick each other’s pussies. I’ve decided that I’ll be mowing my lawn, while she fiddles with herself. Hopefully, she'll call me over and we'll talk. That's my plan anyway.

My name is Henry, and I’m sixty years old. I’ve been retired for the last few years. My wife still works and is often out of town. I’m always horny and jerking off when she's at her job. I really would love to pleasure Jasmine and her friends. I think we'd have a lovely time together or all together if her friends would want to join in too.

"A guy can dream you know."

I'm getting myself ready to go outside to mow the lawn. Jasmine should be outside starting to fiddle with her body. She does it at the same time everyday. She never misses. Well in the summer anyway. She'll be going to college in the fall.

I peek out the window and see that Jasmine has already taken her clothes off and has already started to oil her body. She has put her legs over the arm chair and has started to fuck herself with her fingers. She has put her chair down in a reclining position and is really moving her fingers in and out of her pussy.

“Fuck, she’s so fucking hot. I’m going out there. Maybe she’ll call me over.”

I go outside to my shed and get my lawnmower. I glance in her direction and she is fisting herself silly. She’s moaning and groaning and fucking herself. The girl is hot as fuck.

“Henry, you’re looking very handsome. How have you been?”

“Hi Jasmine. I'm really well. Gina is out of town. How’s your summer going?”

"Really well. Just loving the pool and going to the beach."

Jasmine is so freaking sexy. She got up and walked over to me fully naked. I couldn’t believe my eyes. My masturbating angel is now going to talk to me. I could feel my dick growing in my shorts.

“I see you looking at me sometimes.”

“I was hoping you didn’t see me.”

“I do see you and it makes me very hot. Sometimes, I wished you’d come outside and fuck me.”

I could feel that I was starting to blush. She looked so good standing there. Her nipples were as hard as erasers.

“Why don’t you give me a kiss and feel my breasts. Would you like to do that, Henry?”

“Does a dog like bones? I’ve been wanting to talk to you for ages. This would be a dream come true for an old guy like me.”

With that, Jasmine walked right up to me and kissed me. We shared a deep and passionate kiss. I put my hands on her sweet ass and massaged it, while we kissed. She then put my hands over her beautiful breasts and I felt her up.

“Jasmine, you have a gorgeous body.”

“I can see your liking this. You have quite a bulge there, Henry. If you like, I could give you a blowjob. I’m usually with my lesbian friends, I hardly ever get a chance to suck on a nice big cock.”

“I’d love it, if you want to suck my cock. That would be glorious.”

Jasmine then unzipped my shorts and pulled them down. I stepped out of them. I think she was very surprised that I had a very erect cock. Her eyes popped out of her head when she saw how endowed I was.

“Wow, you have the biggest cock I’ve ever seen.”

“It’s a big one, darling. I’m nine inches. I could make you feel every inch, if you’d let me. For now, a nice blow job would make an old guys day.”

“Today is your lucky day, Henry. I’m going to rock your world. Then later, my friends will be over and I’m going to let you lick their cunts. Would you like that?"

“Fuck yes. This is better than winning the lottery.”

“I want you all to myself for now. Why don’t we go into your house and I’ll suck your big cock. My friends won’t be over for a while.”

“That would be amazing. Let's go into my house. Follow me."

I took Jasmine’s hand and brought her into my house. She was one sexed up nymph. I planned on giving her enough sex to want me on a daily basis.

“Let’s go into my room. You can suck my cock in there.”

I brought her into my bedroom. I stood there and she got down on her knees. She looked into my eyes, while she stroked at my huge cock. She then kissed and licked my cock going up the left side of my cock and then down the right side. She stroked my cock, while she swirled her tongue around my circumcised head. She tongued my pee hole, while she stroked me.

She cupped and massaged my golf-sized smooth balls and put her mouth around my cock and started to bob along my cock. Her nipples were hard like erasers. I pulled at them to make them more erect.

“Rub your sweet pussy. Play with your clit!”

Jasmine rubbed her clit, while she was giving me amazing head. She took as much of my cock down her throat. She was slurping, gagging, and sucking at my cock.

“You’re a very good cock sucker. You’re making me very excited. I don’t want to come in your mouth though. I want to lick that pussy of yours. I’ve dreamed of tasting you." 

This creature was sucking my cock as far down her throat as she could take me. Her cheeks were bulging, spit oozed down the corners of her mouth, while she tried to swallow my cock. I have a huge cock, she made every attempt to swallow it. She was an absolute tart.

“Get on your back and spread your thighs, Jasmine.”

Jasmine went on my bed and opened her legs. I positioned myself in front of her bald cunt.

"I’ve only seen your beautiful pussy from my window. What a pretty pussy you have."

It looked even more beautiful as I was staring right at it. I then licked at her pussy lips. I licked her pussy up and down and lightly chewed on her lips. Her cunt tasted like spun sugar. I really loved licking her. This was a dream come true for a horny bastard like myself.

“Henry, that feels so good. Oh God! Fucking hell.”

She was squirming all over my bed. She was holding my iron headboard, while she was grinding on my face.

LinaMilss
Online Now!
Lush Cams
LinaMilss

Her pussy was the sweetest cunt I’ve tasted in years. My wife really wasn’t an oral sex kind of a lady. She loved to give me head, but rarely let me lick her pussy. To taste Jasmines cunt was like Christmas Day. I pushed my tongue through her pussy lips and tongue fucked her hard.

“Oh God, that feels so fucking good. I’m going to come, Henry.”

She was bucking her hips and grinding her cunt on my face. Her juices started to pour out of her pussy. I was drinking her cunt juices up. Her pussy was like spun sugar and vinegar. It was sweet and tart. Just like her. This chick was a really sexy slut.

“Henry, you lick pussy like a champ. My girlfriends are not nearly as skilled as you. Thank you so much. That was fucking amazing.”

“I want to fuck that sweet pussy of yours. Why don’t you ride me reverse cowgirl. Let me see you work your pussy up and down over my hard cock. Come here gorgeous!”

I sat down on the bed and Jasmine positioned my cock into her pussy. She couldn’t get my entire cock into her cunt, but got as much as she could. Her pussy was so damn tight. It felt amazing. Once I was inside of her, she put her hands on her knees and worked her cunt up and down over my cock.

Jasmine was fucking my cock. She was working her body fast over my prick. She was playing with her breasts, while she was fucking me. She then got off of me and turned around. She put her cock inside of me and we kissed deep and passionately. I put my hands on her breasts and played with them as we fucked.

I was enjoying this. Her breasts were bouncing and her pussy was so fucking wet. This was a dream come true, to be fucking the woman I've been watching everyday.

“Come for me my sweet girl. Come for Henry.”

She was working her pussy over my cock and then she came. My cock and balls were soaked with all her cunt juices.

"Get back on your knees and I’ll come in your mouth." 

Jasmine got off of me and returned to the floor. She put my cock back down her throat and sucked me off for several minutes.

“Open your mouth.”

Jasmine opened her mouth and I shot a load down her throat.

“Swallow it you gorgeous thing.”

“That was so tasty, Henry. I loved sucking on your huge cock.”

“You can suck it anytime you want. You’re a dream come true for an old codger like me.”

“I was thinking, when my friends come over, we can get in our usual circle formation and lick each other’s cunts. When we are ready to come, we could ride your face and you can drink our pussy juices. Would you like to do that?”

“Yes, that would be amazing. You girls can put your blanket down on my living room floor. I can’t watch you lick your sweet cunts. That would be amazingly hot.”

“I’m getting really excited myself. Let’s go outside and wait for my friends.”

“You’re just about the sexiest young woman ever. Does your parents know how much you like sex?”

“They know, I’m no angel. I try to act like a good girl around them. So, this will have to be our little secret. I don’t think you’d want your wife to know either.”

“Best we keep this between you and me. You’ve really made my dreams come true. As you know, I’ve watched you all summer with your little masturbating shows. I really get off with your licking circles. To be with you, has really been quite a dream.”

“Henry, you’re amazing. I’ve loved masturbating for you. My friends and I always knew you were watching us. We all get off with getting you all excited. We've been talking about having you watch us and drink our pussy juices almost all summer long. My friends will be delighted.”

Jasmine continued to lay on her chair naked and I sat next to her admiring her body. I couldn’t believe we had just had sex. A few moments later, her little slut group walked into the backyard. There were three today with their hair in braids.

“Hey Jasmine. You’re looking lovely.”

“Girls, this is Henry. The guy who’s been watching us. That’s Laura, Joan, and Carol."

“Henry, aren’t you a cutie. We’ve seen you in the window looking at us.”

“I’m glad you all didn’t mind. You all have beautiful bodies. I’ve enjoyed watching all your pussy licking fun.”

“Today we’re going to go into Henry’s house. We'll play on his floor and when we need to come, we'll hop onto his face and let him drink our pussy juices. Sounds fun right?”

“Yes, that sounds like loads of fun,” Laura giggled.

“Come on into my house ladies. Let the games begin,” Henry announced.

Jasmine and her crew followed me into my house. Jasmine put the quilt down on the floor and helped the others take their clothes off. They all were kissing each other. I had gotten hard just watching them kiss and touch each other’s breasts. They all got comfortable on the floor and started to lick each other’s pussies. They always played in a small circle.

Just watching them munch their girlfriend’s cunts was making me hard. I stood up and took my shirt and shorts off. I was jerking my cock slowly as the girls were licking each other's pussies.

“Fuck, you girls are so hot. I’m so hard for you all.”

They were in their own world. They were sticking their fingers into their partner’s cunt and making them all juicy and wet. Then one at a time came to my couch and sat on my face. Laura was first. I was on my back on the couch and she hopped up onto my face. Her pussy tasted so sweet. She came on my tongue. I lapped at her sweet cunt as her juices poured out of her pussy. All these beauties all had shaved cunts.

Joan was next. She hopped up onto my face and grinded her cunt onto my face. I sucked and slurped at her sweet little pussy. She also came right on my tongue. I slurped up her juices.

Carol then positioned her pussy over my face and rode my tongue. She was the hot little squirt girl. Her juices rushed out of her cunt. In fact, they soaked my face and neck. Her juices were very sweet as I licked her into absolute ecstasy.

“I was thinking we could all fuck him. I’ll go first. Come on bitches, let’s show him a good time.”

I couldn’t believe Jasmine. She again positioned herself over my cock and rode me reverse cowgirl as her friends all watched. She had her hands on her knees and worked that sweet pussy up and down over my cock. I was playing with her breasts as she rode me.

“Let us take a turn too. His cock is so big.”

Jasmine got off and Laura hopped on. She put her pussy down on my big cock and rode me. She put her hands down on her knees and slapped her cunt up and down. These chicks were super horny. She got off and Joan hopped on.

Joan fucked me regular cowgirl. She sat facing me with her legs on the either side of mine. She put her pussy down on my cock and moved her cunt up and down over me. Her pussy felt really tight as she bounced up and down over my hard dick.

“I need to come. I want you all to lay down and I'll jerk my cock and come all over you all. You all are the sexiest nymphs I've ever met. Ready for my come, ladies?"

"Yes, come on all of us. This is so much fun. Fucking hell!"

Jasmine and her friends were all on the floor. I jerked my cock several times and blew a load, and I tried to get a little bit on each of them.

I came over all...

To continue reading this story you must be a member.

Join Now
Published 
Written by Mysteria27
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments