Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Welcome To The Family

"Aiden thought he was just getting a new stepsister...."

11
2 Comments 2
4.3k Views 4.3k
1.4k words 1.4k words

Aiden knew that his dad was dating around, but he never knew he was in love. Aiden's mom died when he was only 3 years old, so he never had a real mother figure in his life, and he wasn't excited when he found out his dad popped the question to a women he barely mentioned to him. Worst of all, he would have to share his basement room with his soon-to-be step sister, since they turned their only other bedroom into a lounge. When he first found out, he spent the next week in his room, only coming up when he needed to. He hated doing this to his  dad, but he needed to show him he wanted nothing to do with having a new mom.

 

 

On the day they were to move in, Aiden stayed in bed, looking up at the ceiling. He had no interest in meeting them. He still couldn't get over the fact his dad was replacing his mom, even though it had been 13 years since she passed away. As soon as he heard female voices coming from upstairs, he put his headphones on at full blast, trying to drown them out. Even though his i-Pod was blaring in his ear, he couldn't seem to drown them out completely. Not too long after, he felt vibrations from upstairs that were headed to the stairs. "Great," he thought. He head no choice but to meet whoever was to come downstairs. He continued to try and drown the noises out until he got a tap on his shoulder. He turned off his music and turned around slowly to see his dad and a girl standing there. His eyes widened with surprise.

 

"Aiden, this is your new stepsister, Kaylee." Aiden quickly sat up on his bed and looked at her. She was gorgeous. She had a slightly curvy body, about 5'3 with blond hair and blue eyes. Of course, he acted like he wanted nothing to do with her. He gave a slight gesture and looked back up at the ceiling. His dad smiled and walked towards the stairs. He mouthed the words "be nice" and headed back upstairs. Kaylee stood there, staring back at Aiden. At first he found it annoying until he actually took a good look at her.  She had the nicest boobs for someone her size, probably around a C cup. He felt himself getting turned on so he had to look away. "I hope she doesn't notice," Aiden thought to himself.  He moved his pillow onto his lap just in case. To his surprise, she sat next to him, with a slight smirk on her face. "Look," she said in a soft voice. "I don't like the fact I'm moving in her either so let's try to make the best of it." She stuck her hand out with that same smirk on her face. Aiden had no choice but to swallowed his pride and nod his head. "Fine."

 

During dinner, Aiden sat there, picking at his food. He had mixed feelings about everything. He hated seeing his dad make lovey dovey eyes at a women he didn't know, he hated sharing his room with someone he just met, but at the same time he couldn't stop imagining getting with his stepsister, even though his chances were slim. He noticed she changed from the last time he saw her. She now wore and low-cut white t-shirt, leaving almost nothing for the imagination. He tried to get a quick glance at her chest, but she was already staring right at him. Once she was saw she was caught, she quickly looked away and blushed. Aiden couldn't help but to wonder what she was looking at. He shrugged it off and took a huge bite of his food. After dinner, Kaylee announce that she was going to take a shower before she went to bed.

 

After she went downstairs, Aiden slowly followed, hoping to get a glance at her without her noticing. He was too late. She was already in the shower. "Fuck." Aiden lay on his bed, listening to his i-Pod, waiting for her to come out. 15 minutes later, the water stopped falling and he quickly looked at his i-Pod trying to look like he didn't know she was in there.

AlaSmith
Online Now!
Lush Cams
AlaSmith

He heard the door handle turn  out walks Kaylee, completly naked. He couldn't help stare at her bare chest then to her completly shaved pussy. The weird part was, she didn't cover herself up. She had a smirk on her face and started walking towards him. He couldn't take his eyes off of her. His dick quickly became hard and seemed to grow with every step she made towards him. Kaylee stood directly in front of him, crossed her arms and said, "You've seen mine, now I want to see yours."

 

Aiden wasn't sure what to say. "What...what about our parents?" Kaylee laughed slightly and rolled her eyes. "You don't listen much, do you? They said during dinner they were going out and wouldn't be back until later. Now let me see yours." He loved the way she demanded to see him. It was a complete turn on. He stood up and took off his shirt first. He smirked shyly and started to unbutton his pants and pulled down his boxers. Kaylee's eyes widened at the sight of his 8 inch hard dick. She licked her lips and continued to stare.  "Can I touch?" Aiden couldn't believe the words that came out of her mouth. Was he hearing things? Before he could even ask, Kaylee's hand reached out and grabbed his throbbing dick and started to stroke it. Aiden bit down on his lip and watched her. He never felt this good from a handjob before. She slowly slide it into her mouth and movedhis dick in and out of her mouth so skillfully. She was an expert. He let out a soft moan, pushing her head towards his dick. Another moan escaped from Aiden's mouth he quickly felt himself about to cum. "Oh god," he said softly. He continued pushing her head into his cock. "I'm...I'm about to cum." She didn't say anything. She looked up at him with her beautiful blue eyes and nodded.  This was all he needed, and came his load into her. She swallowed it in one big gulp and moved back up so she was standing in front of him again. She had that same smirk on her face, leaned in and kissed him deeply. He was still hard as a rock and wanted more of her.

 

He pushed her down on his bed, as they kissed passionately. Their tongues collided and twirled in their mouths. Kaylee let out a few moans and said in a sexy low voice, "Oh Aiden, fuck me...fuck me!" He grunted, as he continued to kissed her deeply. He kissed her one last  time as he turned her around and got behind her. He took his hard cock in his hand and guided it into her soaking pussy. She moaned, biting down on her lip trying to contain herself. He slowly pushed it all the way in as Kaylee let out moans of delight. As soon as he was all of the way in, he started to move his dick in and out of her, grabbing at her ass from behind. Her moans increased with every new entrance. "Oh Aiden! Fuck Me! Harder! Harder!" Aiden did what he was told. They both were in pure ecstasy.  Aiden felt like he was going to explode. "I'm cumming!" he heard her scream in pleasure. Soon, Aiden's dick was covered in her juice. He couldn't hold it in any longer. He soon came into her and both of them collapsed on the bed, catching their breath. She curled up to him and looked up at him. "Thank you for the nice welcoming," she said, giggling slightly. Aiden smirked and looked over at her. All of his feelings about not wanting his dad to get married disappeared. He had to make sure to thank him later. "Just wait until the wedding."

 

 

If I get good comments, I'll post another one. I'm new to this so I know it's not going to be wonderful but thank you for reading it.

 

Published 
Written by bexsex
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments