Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Wife Hires Baby Sitter

36
8 Comments 8
66.3k Views 66.3k
1.9k words 1.9k words
Famous Story
My wife and I had been going through a long dry spell while she was pregnant to a few months after she had the baby. We would have sex occasionally during her pregnancy, but toward the end she said it was getting uncomfortable. The doctor had ordered no sex for at least six weeks after the baby was born. We tried having sex once after the six weeks was up, but again she said it was still a little painful. So the only action I was getting was watching porn late at night, and masturbating. I was desperate for any kind of contact with my wife, but she was always tired, her breast was sensitive from breast feeding, and she didn’t like any form of oral sex.

There were a few times that I snuck into the shower with her and masturbated while I watched her lather up with soap. Even after having a baby she still had an amazing body. She is 5’4” and about 110 lbs. She has long blond hair that she keeps pulled back in a ponytail most of the time making her look like a young school girl. Before the baby her breast were a 34c, but now they have exploded to a 34dd.

Our shower has a built in shower seat so I was able to sit down and admire my sexy young wife take a hot shower all the while I was beating my throbbing cock. I watch her shave her legs with her pussy just inches away from my face. She would slowly do one leg at a time. After she was done she lathered some shaving gel up around her pubic area. She liked to keep a nice clean “bikini shave.” I so much wanted to suck on her luscious clit through her fine blond pubic hair right there in the shower, but I knew she would never let me. The thought of doing so was enough to put me over the edge as I let out a loud moan my hot sperm shot straight up in the air.

“Enjoyed yourself?” she asked as she turned the shower to cold and stepped out of the stall.

At the end of her maternity leave we sat down and talked about who would take care of the baby while we were both at work. I worked a morning shift and she worked an evening shift four days a week. There was about a three hour time span when both of us would be at work and we needed to get a sitter to watch the baby during that time.

“My friend Alexis has a daughter in her senior year of high school who wants to earn a little money for college” she told me as we discussed the issue. “She is only 17 but very mature for her age. I think she would be the perfect person for the job.”

“If you say so.” I agreed.

The next day Amy invited Heidi to come and meet me. As she walked through the door my heart must have skipped a couple of beats. She was young and gorgeous with the “girl next door” look. She was very short no more than 5’0. Her breast were considerably small compared to my wife’s they were about 32aa or b cup at best. She had brown hair about shoulder length and pulled back behind her ears. Her face was round and she had a cute line of freckles across her button nose.

“Hello Dr. Andrews, I’m Heidi.” She greeted me with a soft high pitch girly voice.

Amy started back to work the following week and everything was going well. Heidi was doing a great job of taking care of the baby for the hours that Amy and I were both away from the house. After a couple of weeks I came home to the surprise of my life. There Heidi was with nothing on but a white button up shirt. My white button up shirt!

“Oh, god Dr. Andrews.” She exclaimed “ I didn’t realize you would be home so soon.”

She explained to me that she had spilled juice all over her clothes and put them in the wash. She didn’t have anything to put on so she found one of my shirts.

After she left I went to check on my sleeping baby in the nursery, and then walked back in my room. There on my bed was a pair of panties that wasn’t my wife’s. They were lacey and black with red trim. I picked them up and they were moist but they didn’t smell like juice. They had the musty smell of a woman’s crotch. My cock jumped in my trousers as I took in the savoring aroma. “Did she leave this intentionally for me to find?” I wander as I began to stroke my erection. I lay down on the bed and continued to masturbate as I thought of the possibility of fucking the hell out of that sweet innocent girl. It wasn’t long until I was blowing my load all over myself. I used the panties to clean myself up and I put them in a ziplock bag. I gave them back to Heidi the next day. With a blush and a grin, she sheepishly said “Oh, I must have missed them when I gathered my clothes yesterday.” She was obviously flirting with me in a very sensual way.

That afternoon I came home and this time I found Heidi wearing a black see through negligee that was open from the front. I notice that she was also wearing the same panties that she left on my bed the day before.

“Dr. Andrews, I notice you enjoyed my panties.”

I was breathless.

Naomi_Gray
Online Now!
Lush Cams
Naomi_Gray

My cock was at full erection as I studied her hot body. Her tiny breast and her hard nipples were peeking through the negligee. Her abs were tight and her belly button was perfectly round. Her legs were short but athletic.

“I can feel you’re cum soaked on my panties tight against my body.” She whispered in my ear just before she began to nibble on my earlobe.

“I, I can’t do this” I hesitated. “My wife would not approve.”

“Don’t worry, I know for a fact she won’t mind.” She assured me. “Who do you think set this whole thing up?”

By this time she had her body pressed hard against mine with her hand deep down my pants rubbing my 8” cock. The tips of her finger nails were teasing my balls. She had to stand up on her tip toes to reach my neck with her lips. I leaned into her kisses and let her run her lips and tongue around my neck and then we went into a passionate kiss. She took her hand off my cock and wrapped both hands around my neck. I reached behind her and picked her up by her thighs. She only weighed about 90 lbs and was very light in my masculine arms. She wrapped her legs around my waist and I carried her into the bedroom where I threw her on the bed.

She lay back propped up on her hands and her knees up and spread apart. I slowly undid my pants and let them slide down to the floor. There before her face was my massive shaft. Her big brown eyes were open wide and glazed with lust. She stared at it studying the long ridged piece of meat and the thick purple head. She took the base of my cock in her hand and leaned forward. The warmth of her mouth made my cock twitch a bit as she closed her lips around the head. Her tongue teased me as I felt her bob up and down taking in a little more with each stroke. It was my first blow job ever and it felt better than I could have imagined.

“Oh fuck yeah!” I moaned and my cock began to throb.

Heidi pulled off and stopped. “No! Not yet. Not before you fuck me.”

I got down on my knees in front of the bed and pulled her crotch to my face. She smelt even better than her panties did the night before. I quickly removed her panties and began licking and sucking her inner thighs, first the right side and then the left. Heidi was aching for me to eat her pussy and she kept trying to bury her cunt in my face. I took my time teasing her before I got to the prize. She had a gorgeous pussy. Unlike my wife she was cleaned shaven. Right before my eyes was the most beautiful bald mound I have ever seen in my life. I started with the tip of my tongue swirling it around the top of her slit. She reached down to spread her lips so I could get a good look at her swollen clit. I licked and sucked on the tiny knob while I started fingering her tight whole. She moaned in pleasure. Her juices were really flowing now.

I stood up and took off my shirt and lay down on the bed beside Heidi. She took my cock in her hand again and proceeded to suck on it lubing it up just before she climbed on top of me. She rubbed her clit up and down my ridged shaft a few times. I reached down and held my cock up and placed the head against the opening of her love whole. She slowly lowered her body down biting the bottom of her lip as she took every inch.

Up and down she rode my pole. I reached up and engulfed her tiny tits in my large hands and played gently with her erect nipples.

“Ummm, oh, yes!” She screamed.

She pushed herself back with her hands placed on my hard chest. Every muscle in my stomach rippled as I thrust deep inside this goddess.

“Oh god! Oh god! Yes, make me cum, make me cum” she repeated until her legs began to shake uncontrollably and I felt the inner walls of her pussy clamp down around my cock.

It was all that I could take as well. My balls swelled, and my cock started throbbing.

“I’m going to cum!” I breathlessly muttered.

“Not in my Pussy! I don’t want to get pregnant.” She said as she quickly lifted herself off.

“Cum in my mouth. I want to swallow your hot load.” She took my cock in her hand and stroked the shaft while sucking on the head. It only took a few strokes before I was pumping massive amounts of cum into her mouth. She gagged a little but managed to swallow every drop.

We cuddled naked in bed and watched some T.V. for much of the afternoon. Just before Heidi left that evening I asked her, “Did my wife really put you up to this?”

“Why don’t you ask her tonight when she gets home” she replied. I never did ask, I was always a little afraid too, but deep down I felt that it was true. For a year Heidi and I had our special relationship, and by the time she went off to college, Amy was ready for action again. However, it was never as fun as it was with Heidi. Who knows maybe with baby number two coming she will get me, I mean us another babysitter.

Published 
Written by Joeblow34
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments