Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

A Kilted Boy

"Sexual adventures of a kilt-wearing lad in a boys' school"

15
8 Comments 8
6.0k Views 6.0k
10.1k words 10.1k words

I was raised in a village in the North of Scotland where the kilt was the standard male dress. All boys, therefore, wore the kilt while attending the local primary school. When we moved up to the secondary school in a neighbouring town, some switched to long trousers, but my parents insisted that I retain the kilt. This was not a big problem as it was still the most common attire amongst the boys at this school, so I did not stand out from the crowd. However, this changed when I moved to the nearest city to attend a Seniors’ college for seventeen-to-eighteen-year-old boys for a final year of advanced studies. While there, I lodged with Mary, a widow and close friend of my mother, and she had strict instructions to ensure that I upheld tradition by wearing the kilt at all times.

On my first day at the new college, I realised that my attire would be a problem. I was the only boy not in long trousers. While this would only be of passing interest amongst the co-educational pupils of the present day, this was not the case in those puritan times. Boys and girls were always kept apart and ignorant of each other while growing up. This meant that they were physically and emotionally immature by today’s teenage norms.

Nevertheless, they still had to deal with surging pubertal hormones, eye-catching physical changes, and a rapidly building inquisitiveness about the opposite gender. However, the strict ideologies of the time meant that even seventeen- and eighteen-year-olds had few ways to satiate their developing sensual interests and urges. So, I guessed straight away that within the feverish lusty environment of an all-boys college, a kilt-wearing boy would be a curiosity. Indeed, I would be the nearest thing to a real girl available and likely to garner plenty of unwanted attention.   

Thankfully, my first day at college passed relatively quietly, apart from a few lewd comments from boys and, surprisingly, some teachers. Most pupils were busy finding their way around and getting used to the new routines and classes. I tried to discuss my reservations later with Mary. However, she just said I was being oversensitive and fussing over nothing.

While the first day at the college passed quietly, the second one was entirely different. Having found their way around the college, the boys set about establishing a hierarchy – finding out who were top dogs, followers, or outsiders. So, the usual macho banter, jostling, and tussling broke out. Even by lunchtime, many unfortunates found themselves already cast as also-rans. Therefore, they were desperate to achieve status and began harassing anyone they thought were wimps or weaklings. This was when I started to get special attention. My kilt was an easy target and was flipped so many times that it would have been easier to take it off.

The boys’ actions were unsettling but relatively restrained at first. But that all changed once they spotted that the undies that I had on were girls’ short-legged regulation knickers. This was the only type of underwear I had ever worn, so I had assumed that they were for boys. It was, therefore, a terrible shock to find that this was not the case. I realised straight away that I would have to cope with a hands-everywhere frenzy from the boys simply because I was wearing girls’ panties. These adolescents were desperate to get up close and personal with a girl but knew there was little or no chance of that happening anytime soon. So, with a knicker-clad sissy in their midst, they would throw caution to the wind and take every opportunity to touch, caress, or even smack the next best thing to a girl’s bottom.

I was usually encircled by five or six boys at a time and only allowed free after each had run their hands over my private regions. I decided not to struggle or object. There was no point. The hassle I was facing was mild compared to the brutal punishments inflicted on other boys. More importantly, no one in authority cared – bullying was seen as teaching boys about the unfairness and realities of life.

I was amazed just how excited every boy became once their fingers touched knicker elastic for the first time - their hands began to quiver and shake. These involuntary movements would continue as their fingers moved upwards over my knickers towards the crotch but finally calmed as they found and began to explore their primary target. The boys were usually in their own erotic world by this point – eyes glazed over and panting with excitement. Indeed, they were generally so caught up in the moment that their todgers were tenting their trousers. Even the boys waiting for their turn got quite hot and bothered with anticipation. As a result, most hands were already moist and clammy long before they reached and pawed my legs and bottom.

I was nervous and scared when the first boy copped a feel but soon calmed down as I realised it was not too bad. Indeed, his hand had beguiling effects on my groin, and in no time at all, my cock was erect. This, of course, captivated the boys that followed, and their thorough and close examinations ensured that I had a permanent stiffy until the last of each group completed their task. The extra strain and stress this put on me meant sweat began to gather in my groin. Add to that the many damp hands passing over my nether regions ensured that the gusset of my knickers soon became wet. But, strangely, encountering this moistness did not turn boys off. Instead, it seemed to set them on a high. Could it be that for a moment, they imagined they had found a wet pussy?  

The first boy to cop a feel caught me entirely off guard when he finished examining my crotch.

“You need to be put in your place, you hussy."

With that, he lifted my kilt and repeatedly smacked my bum. I cried out in shock at this painful action. Unfortunately, my acute vocal response may have awakened a ruthless instinct amongst the boys that followed. As each one completed their erotic searches, they emphasised their macho power and dominance by spanking my bottom. I was stunned that the boys already considered this as their absolute right, even with a female stand-in. This did not bode well for their future relationships with girls.

My return to class after break times, particularly after lunchtime, was difficult. I was hot and sticky, my knickers were damp, my bottom was aching, and all the boys in the class were oh so sympathetic about my predicament. They mocked and laughed while I shuffled in my chair, trying to get comfortable.

News of this exciting new game quickly spread around the college. So, every boy got up close and personal with my now not-so-privates at least once over the following four days. Indeed, a few groups of boys revisited the well several times. But, while most boys just delighted in pawing every part of my knickers, including my hidden junk, this was not to be enough for two friends.

One of the top dogs, Robin, was the last to cop a feel on day three. He did nothing unusual until his hand was hovering over my dong. Then, instead of just running his fingers lightly over my knicker-covered cock like all the others, he grasped my willy in a tight sheath of cloth and wanked it to climax. As I gasped and quivered with joy while cream jetted into my undies. Although engrossed in my own euphoria, I still noticed that Robin’s trousers were twitching, and he had a broad smile on his face. There was be no doubt. He was ejaculating as well.

Robin’s gang caught me again at the next day’s morning break. I was almost as thrilled as he was when he finally got his opportunity to jack me off. He went at it with gusto, and as on the day before, we both shot our loads.

When his gang cornered me again during lunch hour, I expected the action would be the same, but it was not. This time Robin was second-last in line. He gently caressed my cock, until it began twitching in expectation. But as the critical stage neared, he took his hand away, lifted my kilt, and proceeded to spank me so hard that my bum felt as though it was on fire. To my great astonishment, this blitz on my rear kept my willy in its highly agitated state - it was rippling and pulsing, almost begging for relief. So, when Robin’s friend Adam began beating my meat, its responses were explosive. My knees trembled, and my legs went to jelly as the volcano erupted, and streams of hot lava flooded into my drawers. As I gasped and groaned with pleasure, I saw that Adam’s penis was also busy delivering a load of cum.

The last boy to feel me up on Friday was Kenny, the shyest boy in college. He was obviously reluctant but, at last, put his hand up my kilt after much not so gentle persuasion from other boys. His hand was shaking like a leaf until it reached the knicker elastic. Then, timid Kenny vanished in a flash, and his inner caveman burst forth. His fingers went on a fast and furious mission to explore every part of my exotic hidden lands. So, my buttocks, taint, and cock and balls were pawed and teased umpteen times in quick order. Nothing escaped his feverish fingers.

This flurry of activity brought my already receptive cock near to bursting point. However, at the crucial moment, Kenny got over-excited. His willy suddenly went berserk and began spurting for all its worth. Consequently, he released my dick, which to my dismay, then drew back from the brink.

The look of sheer bliss and satisfaction on Kenny’s face as he unexpectedly shot his load was a wonder to behold. Sadly, while this exquisite event took him to cloud nine, it awakened a less pleasant macho instinct. To seal the deal, this previously coy lad spanked me. Like those before, he laughed as I groaned at every agonising smack. This was bad, but what really scared me was how easily this shy boy turned into a brute when lust took over. It dawned on me that all girls must face this same fearful risk. I had to wonder how many got caught out when their supposedly sweet suitor became a demanding bad boy and how they could cope with that.  

The upside to Kenny’s onslaught on my bum was that it reinvigorated my thwarted penis. To my utter delight, of its own volition, it began to shudder and convulse and then erupted like Vesuvius. I was taken to ecstasy as the streams of cum surged out. This climax was more intense, of much longer duration, and far more satisfying than any I had enjoyed before.

Of course, there were downsides to this day. My bottom was now on fire, and my knickers were splattered with three large loads of sticky spunk. To say the least, this combination made trying to sit still on a wooden chair and pay attention to a teacher droning on for the next two and a half hours a most disconcerting experience. Luckily, I was able to do so without falling foul of him. However, my final ignominy came when Mary found the cum soaked undies in the laundry basket and proceeded to give me an earwigging about the sins and dangers of self-abuse.

To my surprise, Mary’s lecture was not the fire and brimstone one I would have expected from this prim and proper lady. Instead, it was muted. To further add to my confusion, I noticed a distinct twinkle in Mary’s eyes when she led me through to the bathroom after completing her sermon. Moreover, she was positively smiling as she showed me a cupboard that contained packs of panty pads, picked up a couple and then handed them to me.

“Put these liners inside your undies when you feel the need. They will soak up those unruly and copious deposits.”   

I went bright red at Mary’s words – not only out of embarrassment but also from the realisation that she guessed that these accidents would not be a one-off. I struggled to speak but eventually said, “Thank you for being so kind and understanding.”

“Angus, I may appear to be a staid old maid, but in my young life, I was regularly active, if you know what I mean. I still remember the challenges of puberty and intimacy and the many times my panties ended stained with cum, all because I put out to a boy to prove that I loved him. I could have avoided so much heartbreak if only I had known the truth. But these supposedly disgusting matters were never discussed. I do not want you to be like me and deal with adolescence alone. If you want to talk about anything, feel free to do so. You will not make me blush, and it will be between you and me. Your parents will never know. How about that as a deal?”

“That will be great. I often feel lost. I know that I cannot trust playground fables, so I would love to have some knowledgeable guidance.”

“Well, I have plenty of experiences to share. Now let us start by you telling me how you got those spunk stains.”

I was delighted to have an adult to talk to about personal matters, the very subjects that most of them deem disgusting and shy away from. So, with some difficulty, I told her the story of the last few days.

“Oh my, I never thought kilt and knickers would cause such a fuss. Are you upset with me? Do you want to switch to long trousers?”

“At first, I was annoyed that no one had warned me I was wearing girls' knickers, but now I am okay with it. I have certainly had a lot of surprises, but I am sure that things will soon settle down. So, I will continue to dress in this way.”

“Well, one good thing to come from this episode is that you now know, first-hand so to speak, of one challenge that girls and women regularly face in this male-dominated world. So just remember these events and always be kind to girls.”

My jaw dropped. “Do you mean that every female has to cope with this type of harassment?”

“Unfortunately, yes. Every girl and woman will have to deal with it at some point. Thankfully, now that I am a wizened oldie, I no longer attract unwelcome hands.”

“But you did when you were younger.”

“At your age, I let far too many bad boys paw and grope me. I was naïve, desperate for love, and believed it was just a part of shared affection. But of course, for the boys, it was nothing of the sort. It was all about demeaning the girl, showing her who was boss and one more step in coercing her to provide what he really wanted - commitment-free sex. A young girl in love for the first time was, of course, the perfect target - oh, so innocent, besotted, and desperate to please their boyfriend. She could so easily be pressurised into servicing his cock just to prove she really loves him.”

“I am ashamed that this wretched ploy worked only too well on me. I succumbed to the demands of my first ever boyfriend and let him pop my cherry. Then, after sharing his bed over an exhausting weekend, he cast me aside and sought out another love-sick teen. He broke my heart but sadly, I did not learn. I just assumed that I had been unlucky and, in my gullibility, put out to several other boys before I twigged to the awful truth. I was being passed from boy to boy as an easy lay. The final straw came when one wild lad tried to break my resistance by spanking me. After suffering far too many thrashings as a child, I found this act repulsive and dropped him like a hot potato. I went from an easy ride to Miss Frigid in no short order. Still, I eventually found a boy who wanted me as his soulmate, not only for sex. After a long spell of getting to know each other, we eventually made love and dare I say it, the intercourse was earth-shattering. All those other boys had no idea of the great joys they missed because of their Neanderthal ways.”  

“It was only as I got older and more knowledgeable that I understood how unbelievably lucky I had been during my encounters with those horny boys. At the time, I had no idea that I was playing Russian roulette with them. On every occasion they filled my pussy with spunk, I took the risk that just one of the millions of sperm in each load would find a ripe egg lingering inside me and do the nasty with it. How I dodged oh so many bullets, I will never know. Sadly, many of my friends were less fortunate. The price of proving their love was to find themselves all alone with a bun in the oven. Promise me that you will never put any girl at risk like that.”

I went crimson. I could not believe that Mary had given me so much personal information, and I had to gather my thoughts before speaking.

“Wow, until now, I have only had a rose-tinted view of girls’ lives. You have certainly shattered that illusion, and I am pleased you have. I am glad you have given me this early lesson into the realities. I will certainly take everything you have said on board. But how do you actually cope with all that sexual pressure and harassment from males?”

“It is not easy. Girls cannot escape. They can either accept the wandering hands of boys or become frigid like me until Mr right comes along. Sadly, some cannot deal with the aggravation and are traumatised. To make things worse, any who complain about unwanted attention from boys get little support because the opinions of girls count for nothing.”

“You have experienced a little of the hands-on trials that girls face from boys, and I am glad that you are taking them on board. However, I must caution you that you may have to deal with even worse challenges if you continue to wear kilt and knickers.”

“I will take that risk. The least I can do is to learn more about the ordeals that girls face and how to deal with or stop them.”

“Oh my, you really do care. Good for you.”

In today's world, my treatment at the hands of the boys would be defined as bullying and would bring out a plethora of experts to support, counsel, and save me. But these events occurred in times when such help was not available. Also, free banter, ribbing, and physical tussling among boys was considered good, provided it did not go over the top. It was supposed to toughen them up, make them into men.

Yes, the aggravation I faced from other boys could, at times, be scary. Still, it was an important wake-up call for someone like me who was brought up in a highly sheltered environment. It made me realise that there were no free passes. To succeed, I had to fight and struggle for what I wanted. Moreover, my unique experiences at the city college gave me clear insights into the ingrained and oppressive attitudes towards girls common amongst boys of my age. Would I ever have achieved that enlightenment if the boys had not treated me as a proxy girl? Fortunately, I did and embraced it into adulthood.

I went to college on Monday, unsure of what would happen that day, but nothing did. The boys left me alone. Having satiated their curiosities on the sissy and put me in my place over the previous week, they had moved on to more important things, like games and sports. After that, my knickers were generally untouched. However, I could not fully relax because of out of the blue occasions when a boy in need of a cheap thrill or out to impress his friends would do the nasty and frighten me. After being caught unawares for the first time, I remained on edge for a long period but I quickly realised that this was doing me more mental harm than the deed itself. So, I decided to move on - I just accepted that these intermittent violations were inevitable, boys being boys. I got angry every time they happened but quickly forgot about them and continued with life.

The following five weeks passed quietly, except I was goosed on four occasions. I will never forget how each boy show-boated triumphantly in front of their mates as they celebrated their achievement. I managed to quell my anger and distress. Still, I could not help but feel ashamed that this alarming assault that girls had to deal with only too regularly was seen as just a jolly prank by these boys.

Around this time, Robin and Adam cornered me at the end of one day.

“Come with us. You have tasks to perform.”

I guessed straight away that this was to be something carnal and should have shied away. But in truth, during our earlier animalistic encounters, Robin and Adam had piqued my sexual curiosity. So, I was more than keen to grab the opportunity to add to my experiences. I therefore accepted and went with them to a store located far away from the main college building. I saw a cluster of desks, chairs, and other college paraphernalia in this storage area. From one pile, Adam found an armchair and pulled it out into the middle of the room.

Robin spoke as he locked the door. “A girl is expected to fulfil their master’s every need on-demand and without question. Sissy boys like you have the same obligations, and we need relief. So, prepare to fulfil your girly responsibilities and bend over the arm of that chair.”

Their order nonplussed me. It was a mark of my sexual ignorance that I had no idea what they were planning. However, eager to find out, I did as they instructed. As soon as I was in place, Robin flipped my kilt over my back. This move I had anticipated but the next I had not. Adam pulled my knickers down to my ankles, fully exposing my rear. Straight away, both lads then set about fondling my buttocks, exploring my crack, and poking and prodding my bum hole.

I still had no clear idea what the boys had in mind, but I had an unsettling inkling when Adam poured oil into my butt groove, and Robin lubricated his erect dick. I suddenly recalled a long-forgotten, ludicrous story of boys riding each other to practice for the real thing. This premonition quickly became fact as Robin drove the tip of his cock between my buttocks and onto my bum hole. I shivered nervously as I realised just how exposed, vulnerable, and at-risk I was. I was now entirely at Robin’s mercy. He could do anything he wanted to me. As these fears and anxieties swept through me, I realised that girls must face and overcome the very same demons every time a boy demands intercourse. I was humbled by this revelation. Sadly, boys will never appreciate the courage a girl must have just to put out and let them have their supposed carnal rights.  

The head of Robin’s cock was now pushing hard against my anal ring, which quivered and quaked as its sphincters struggled to keep the invader at bay. But they soon gave way, and I wailed in agony as my boy pussy was speared and repeatedly pillaged by five inches of demanding prick. Fortunately, each stroke coated my love tunnel with lubricant and precum and soothed it, so the pain quickly declined and disappeared. However, I continued to gasp and groan as Robin continued his relentless mission. Finally, he upped his pace and power until his cock went berserk. I howled, and he screamed “yes, yes, yes” as it pulsed like a thing possessed and released a massive load into my fud. Soon, I was sighing with relief as that spunk coated and calmed my ravished twat.

I was given little respite. Adam’s erect penis was soon snuffling between my buttocks, and despite being prepared, I gasped as it pried my sphincters open and plunged into my pussy. Fortunately, there was little or no pain this time as my fanny was still slick with Robin’s cum. This allowed me to feel and appreciate every ripple, bump, and twitch of Adam’s massive shaft as it unremittingly ploughed back and fore inside me. At first, his actions had little effect. But then delightful sensations started spreading throughout my pussy when his cock ran amok as it neared climax. Finally, I was taken to sheer bliss when the geyser suddenly erupted, and my pussy was doused with hot spunk.

I remained spreadeagled over the chair while Robin and Adam recovered and tidied themselves up. They helped me up and supported me as I struggled to keep my balance. Eventually, the disconcerting spasms in my lower regions and the waves of discomfort and, dare I say it pleasure surging from my tender butt hole subsided. Finally, I was able to pull up my knickers and brush down my kilt. Luckily, before doing this, a voice in my head insisted that I put two liners inside my undies. I am glad that I listened to it because I soon fell afoul of another hidden peril of girlhood. Gravity ensured that Robin’s and Adam’s copious donations were soon dripping from my fud. Thankfully, the pads did their job, and I was not too uncomfortable.

Robin, Adam, and I looked at each other, a bit bemused and unsure what to do next, but then Robin took charge.

“Well, that was great fun. I think that we should head off home now.”

So, we left the room and walked together across the college play area to the gate. From there, we went our separate ways, and I heard Robin and Adam laughing and chuckling as they disappeared into the distance. I had to go slowly and was mightily relieved to eventually get home because my pads were close to being overwhelmed by the steady backflow. I am sure that Mary must have wondered why I was so unsettled that evening, but she said nothing except to wish me goodnight as I headed off to bed.

I mulled over the enthralling events of the afternoon as I lay between the sheets. I was shocked by how easily I had put myself at risk but glad that I had done so with Robin and Adam, for whom this had certainly not been the first rodeo. This previous experience was critical because it allowed them to achieve something extraordinary. They not only broke in and tamed my pussy but also awakened its erotic potential. My fud was still hot and tingling with delight after its struggle with their cocks. Like many a newly trained horse, it seemed that my fud was not only ready to be ridden again but also eager and willing to give its all.

I did not have long to wait to find out if this was true because Robin and Adam took me to the storeroom at lunchtime the next day and had their wicked way with me. On this occasion, there was no pain, only building and exquisite pleasure as my pussy was screwed to a breath-taking frenzy by Adam and then Robin. I was groaning with joy as each filled me with their spunk. Thankfully, I had brought enough liners to soak up the leakage over the afternoon, so there were no mishaps. Still, it was difficult for me to concentrate on the classwork as jizz would intermittently drip out onto the liners.

I was still in an erotic daze and shocked when Robin and Adam waylaid me again at the end of the day. As usual, once I was over the armchair, my kilt was flipped up, and my knickers pulled down. But then the lads added a new kink to the menu.  

Standing behind me, Robin said, “you are getting far too smug and need to be put in your sissy place.”

Adam produced a tawse and immediately began smacking my bum. It was soon on fire as swat after swat left their fiery mark. I was groaning and close to tears when he finally stopped. Robin then moved in, and his cock rippled and twitched with excitement as it pushed between my now red-hot cheeks and onto my hole. To my surprise, my precious ring responded in kind. It quivered frantically even before it was touched. It could not help but think it was begging to get in on the action. The sphincters did not struggle against the invader. Instead, a tumult of delightful sensations spread through my body when Robin's dick ripped them open. My love tunnel was also super-sensitive. So as soon as it began to battle with Robin's hungry willy, I was swamped by pleasing sensations. In fact, I was already on cloud nine when Robin’s dick went wild and filled me with cum.

Mr_Tyler6
Online Now!
Lush Cams
Mr_Tyler6

I was still gasping and sweating from this intense action when Robin put me in my place once more by brutally belting my behind. Again, my hole then responded with glee as Adam’s weapon then plunged into my pussy. It, in turn, reacted with great delight as Adam set about screwing it into submission. This ride was a joy, even better than Robin’s one. Adam’s cock took me to extraordinary levels of pleasure before coating the depths of my pussy with cum.

I was in a right old state by the time both lads had finished with me – I was perspiring and blowing like a raced horse, unable to move and delirious. Without a doubt, they had shagged me to both exhaustion and stupidity. Still, it was worth it because they had ridden me to sheer bliss and left me flying in seventh heaven. I could hardly believe the thoughts that came to mind while still bathing in this post-coital joy. ‘I have never felt so satisfied. I hope Robin and Adam will not wait too long to quench their cocks again.’

“You are a great ride, sissy boy. Keep doing girls’ duties that well, and many a girl will miss out on cock action.”

As before, we walked to the college gate together and went our separate ways. Again, Robin and Adam chuckled and chatted happily as they headed away into the distance. As I slowly and carefully made my way home, my head began to spin with conflicting emotions. To my astonishment, I was pleased to have serviced the lads and given them the pleasure they wanted. However, I was shaken by their take on me. To them, I was not a boy. I was merely a sissy pussy expected to freely surrender to boys' cocks. Did they recognise something about me that I did not? Was I one of those fem-boys that the macho lads talked about in the most disparaging terms? I did not think so but could not be sure. This unsettling thought hung over me all the way home and for many days to come.

I had a very uneasy meal and evening with Mary before going to bed. She did not ask any untoward questions, so I believed she had not seen anything amiss. But I found out later that she had suspicions about my demeanour but had decided to wait for me to tell her the story.

I did several chores for Mary over the weekend. Otherwise, I rested as much as I could to recover from my carnal exertions. So, by Monday, I was chipper and happy and looking forward to the coming week. I was surprised that Robin and Adam were not present when the class register was called but assumed they were off ill. Imagine my shock when, at break time, I found out the truth.

“Their families have moved away due to their jobs. So, Friday was both Robin’s and Adam’s last day at this college.”

"Oh, I see. Well, hopefully, the lads will find themselves in a good place.”

I actually felt sick to my stomach and violated when I heard this news. I remembered my suspicion that Robin and Adam only considered me a pussy to abuse, and this revelation confirmed it. They had satisfied their fleshly desires knowing that they would never see me again. True, I did not run the risk of unwanted pregnancy that a girl tricked into giving out to a boy faced. Still, discovering that I had been just another notch on the lads' bedposts was no less humiliating or degrading.

The good memories from my encounters with the lads were now soured, and I quickly descended into a deep blue funk that left me unable to concentrate at home or at college. To add to my misery, many crabby teachers took the opportunity to acquaint me with the fiery kiss of the tawse. Then, one Friday afternoon, the final straw came when I was sent to see the headmaster. He must have had a bad day because he was already angry as I entered his room. Although this was my first time before him, there was never any question about his intentions. He picked up a heavy tawse and told me to bend over the desk.  

The headmaster should have belted me on the kilt since I was a newbie. But a red mist fell over him as he watched me settle into position.

He muttered, "How dare you criticise me in front of my friends, young lady. You are about to pay a severe price for that."

Then, to my horror, he folded my kilt over my back and pulled my knickers down to my knees. I struggled to understand what was happening but eventually concluded that in the absence of the real miscreant, my girly bottom was going to pay the agonising price for that insult.

My sense of impending doom deepened when he put the heavy belt back in his drawer and instead brought out the extra-heavy tawse. I quivered in fear because this was the bum scorcher used only on the very toughest of boys, and I soon discovered that its fearsome reputation was not misplaced. Ten of its fiery strikes broke me – my bum was blazing like a furnace, I was engulfed in pain, and I was crying like a baby. In the end, the headmaster showed not a hint of compassion.

“Let that be a lesson to you. Now get out of my sight.”

As I gingerly pulled up my knickers, smoothed down my kilt and headed out the door, I could not help but wonder who the lesson was really for. Would they ever appreciate that their life was more peaceful because the headmaster had dissipated his anger on my rear?

Despite its brutality, this punishment proved to be the wake-up call I needed – I realised that I was only hurting myself by moping. I had to get over my angst about Robin and Adam and move forward. After all, I was far from unique. Too many girls suffered similar or even worse fates and found ways to cope, get stronger and make progress. So, I determined to do the same.

I changed completely. I spent most of my home time helping Mary around the house. I became a swot at college and began to get top grades in most subjects. However, it quickly dawned on me that most of my former friends were now avoiding me. At first, I thought this was due to my academic success, but then one boy told me the shocking truth. The whole college knew that I had serviced Robin and Adam. Instead of being discrete, they had bragged about it to others. Now, no one wanted to be seen with me because they might get tarred with the same brush. This knocked me for six, but I soon realised I could do nothing about it and just got on with things as best I could.

Since I was now mainly on my own, I began visiting a nearby park at lunchtime. One day I had just found a secluded spot where I could relax and read when the quiet was broken by a voice that I recognised. Kenny was heading my way.

“Hello, Angus. I saw you heading out from college and decided to follow you. I hope you do not mind because I have wanted to talk with you for a while. But I have not had the opportunity because of how things are at college."

"Hi, Kenny. No problem. It is nice to have someone to talk to. What can I do for you?”

He went red and spluttered but then went straight to the point. “Is it true what boys are saying? You were shagged by Robin and Adam?”

I now blushed. “Yes, it is. Why do you ask?”

Kenny went even brighter red. “I am just curious. What was it like? Was it good?”

From Kenny’s anxious manner, I could see that he was much more than intrigued by what the lads had done to me. If I was reading him correctly, he wanted to find out for real. But why would this shy lad be so keen? Then it dawned on me that Kenny probably had limited sensual experience. So, when he was forced to grope me, it was certainly the first time he had touched another boy’s privates. Believe me, that taboo event is a joyous revelation for any boy. Before then, playing with oneself is okay. But, after having another boy's cock react with excitement to your touch, it is no longer enough. You now know that sexual play with a partner can be much more exciting and satisfying than going solo. Of course, you know that boy-boy action is forbidden, but what the hell, you want to find out more and who better to do that with than a boy with whom you have already been close.

Our first encounter had broken Kenny's sexual hackles, and he was clearly now ready to take the next step. The surprise for me was that he wanted to go straight to intercourse without trying other things. But of course, he only knew that Robin and Adam had shagged me and was probably unaware of other options. Once I realised this, I knew that anything less would disappoint him. So, I bit the bullet.

"Intercourse is amazing when done properly, but it is impossible to adequately describe how good it feels. You really need to experience it for yourself. Do you want to ride me?”

I could hardly believe that I had just said that. At first, Kenny looked stunned that I had been so forthright, but then he broke into a broad smile.

“Oh wow, you are willing to do that for me. I do not know what to say.”

“Just say yes and meet me at the storage area at the end of the day. Be vigilant. You must not be seen on your way there.”

“Of course, I will meet you there.”

Kenny now happily headed back to college, as did I, only by a different route. Fortunately, we were both back in class before the bell. We were able to pay close attention to the classwork done over the afternoon. After the final bell, I headed to the storeroom and set up the armchair.

Kenny appeared about ten minutes later. He was very nervous and shaking like a leaf. I knew that I had to calm him down, so I went over to Kenny and hugged him. Then, as though it was the most normal thing in the world, I clasped his head in my hands and planted a kiss on his lips. Neither of us had done this before, but we instinctively got the hang of it and were soon swamped with sweet sensations. We sat together in the chair and then settled into a long breath-taking snog. Kenny may have been shy and nervous, to begin with, but he soon took charge, and his hot lips really took my breath away.

We were so enthralled in this erotic embrace that we were reluctant to break off. However, now that Kenny was relaxed and composed, we both knew it was time to move to the next dish on the menu. So we stood up, and I held Kenny in my arms.

“You will be fine. Just follow my lead.”

Kenny mosied up to me. “Thank you for being patient. I will do my best.”  

I undid Kenny’s belt, pushed down his trousers and underpants, and slid them off. He went bright red as soon as his tackle saw the light of day. His penis stirred as I fondled his balls, and was quickly standing to full attention. Wow, for a small lad, Kenny was well endowed – his cock did not have the girth of Robin’s or Adam’s, but it was more than an inch longer. Kenny was sighing and purring like a cat as I lubed up his shaft.

I lay down over the chair and told Kenny to get behind me.  

“Now flip my kilt over my back and take down my knickers.”

Kenny's hands were shaking like leaves, but my bare behind was finally revealed.

“Pour some oil in the valley, slip your cock in and push the head against my bum hole.”

Nothing happened at first, so I glanced back. I saw that Kenny was standing still, looking like a rabbit staring into headlights. But then his cock began twitching, and I realised that the beast had seen its quarry and was now taking charge. Sure enough, the tip of Kenny’s willy soon slipped into my valley and was pushing hard against my hole. My sphincters provided little resistance. So, the glans was soon quivering with joy inside my fud.   

Kenny was now doing his cock’s bidding, but he still wanted to appreciate every moment. So unlike Robin and Adam, he took it slow. Bit by bit, Kenny edged his dick into my twat until his engorged balls were touched my bum cheeks and then he steadily ploughed my fanny with full-length strokes. During this spell, Kenny was sighing continuously as he savoured every sweet sensation flowing from his dong.

Delightful feelings also built up in my twat as Kenny’s eager cock sniffed out the many hot spots and lit them up one by one. But then, this joy was taken to a whole new level when the glans found an exceptionally responsive region and set about stimulating and exciting it with every stroke. Before long, my fanny became frantic, and massive waves of pleasure surged out from it. So intense were these sensations that they roused my cock and caused it to rise to the occasion.  

Kenny must have sensed these fleshly changes because he now upped the speed and power of his strokes. It is virtually impossible to describe the intense feelings that built up in my groin as rampant cock and hungry pussy relentlessly battled with each other. Suffice it to say that both of us went over the edge and enjoyed earth-shattering orgasms. We both screamed as Kenny’s cock went berserk and shot its copious load into my fud. At the same time, my dick pulsed and pumped like mad and vented a seemingly never-ending stream of cum. Kenny then collapsed on top of me, and we stayed coupled until all our now wildly out-of-control vital signs slowed and returned to normal.

I could hardly believe what had just happened. Kenny on his own had ridden me to far greater heights of pleasure than the combined actions of Robin and Adam. But, even more impressive, he had far surpassed their efforts by screwing me to an incredible climax. I was over the moon. Could it get any better than this?

Kenny and I then slid down, side by side, in the chair and hugged each other.

Kenny spoke first. “Thank you so much. How can I ever repay you?”

“That is easy. Tell me that you will ride me again soon.”

“Of course, I will be delighted. But are you sure that you want to?”

“Let me show you how much I want it.”

I snuggled up to Kenny and planted a kiss on his lips. I am unsure how long we held it together, but I can say the residual waves of delight still coursing through our nether regions ramped up our pleasure. So intense was our shared passions that our lips seemed to be on the boil.

As we finally broke off, Kenny spoke. “Well, I think the answer to my question is pretty clear.”

We redressed, tidied ourselves, and smooched again before heading home by separate routes. I was so entranced by the thrills of the afternoon that I had no recollection of the walk home. My reverie was only broken when Mary said, “you look very pleased with yourself. What has happened?”

I had to think quickly. “I have met a new friend. Kenny and I have so much in common, and it has been fun getting to know each other.”

“I am happy for you. Just be sure to take care of your pal."

I swear there was a glint in her eyes when she said that, but I just let it pass. I slept well that night, busied myself with chores around the house over the weekend and studied hard during the following week at college. Kenny and I exchanged greetings now and again when we saw each other but were careful not to give any signs that we were anything more than classmates.

Kenny and I finally got the opportunity to get up close and personal again after the last college class on Friday. I am delighted to say that the carnal delights we then shared in our secret hideaway were as good, if not better than those of seven days before. They continued to be so when we got together once weekly after that.

At first, we met in the college storeroom on Fridays. But after a few weeks, we began getting it on at my house on Saturdays instead. Mary had started making weekly visits to a good friend on that day, so Kenny and I decided to enjoy the now available creature comforts. This proved to be a watershed for us. Until then, our furtive liaisons, while enjoyable, still felt sly and dirty, but that changed completely once we got between the sheets. As we cuddled naked in bed for the first time, all doubts and reservations vanished, and unbridled lust took over - being intimate boyfriends now seemed perfectly natural. So, we threw caution to the wind and took each other to incredible heights of passion and bliss. Of course, the bedroom windows were steamed up, and we were always all-in by day's end. But that was a small price to pay for the physical and emotional euphoria of taking each other to multiple breath-taking orgasms.

Kenny was a skilled and enthusiastic top. However, he could not at first bring himself to be a bottom for me – he was terrified by the very idea of penetration. I did not force the issue because I did not want to hurt my friend, and there was no real downside for me – he topped me to an exhilarating climax almost every time.

Our hands-on, hot, and steamy first time in bed was cathartic for another reason. It set in stone a log-lasting trust between us – this allowed us to voice and explore our deepest desires safe in the knowledge that we would look after each other. So, during our second time in bed, Kenny plucked up the courage to broach the subject of bottoming.

Without preamble, he cosied up to me and said, “please ride me now?”

I was dumbfounded. "What? I thought you were afraid of being a bottom.”

"I am, but you are the one who taught me to make decisions based on reality rather than ignorance or fear. That means I must be a bottom at least once to know whether it is good or bad. I know that you will be gentle, so I am ready and willing to be ridden."

I could hardly contain my excitement but knew that I must be careful. So, I lubed everything to excess and took my time in popping Kenny's Kenny's anal cherry and divesting his pussy of its innocence. I was overwhelmed by the sensations flooding from my delighted cock as it repeatedly found and switched on the honey spots in Kenny’s twat. Finally, the glans found a susceptible region, and I ensured that it got plenty of attention. In response, Kenny’s dick stirred and quickly became erect. As soon as I spotted this, I picked up the rate and power of my strokes. As I drove a fourth mighty thrust into Kenny’s fud, his cock shuddered and spasmed for all it was worth, and he shrieked as a copious load shot out. This reaction pushed my dong over the edge, and I screamed as the gusher finally let loose and jetted spunk into Kenny’s pussy. It is fair to say that Kenny’s views on penetration were changed forever that day, and we have eagerly topped and bottomed for each other ever since. In doing so, we have developed a deep understanding of each other’s sexual likes, dislikes, and sensitivities. Every time we made love became a mind-blowing journey in satisfaction.   

I thought at the time that it was purely fortuitous Mary had started visiting her friend on Saturdays. However, the truth was that she guessed that Kenny and I were more than just friends and decided to provide us with a safe place to pursue our affections. This was an unbelievable approach for those puritanical times, and I am oh so grateful for her outstanding support. She did not make a fuss even when she came home early and caught us in flagrante delicto. She just left us to do our business. I will admit that the first time we were found together, there was no conversation between Mary and me until she finally broke the ice.

“I am glad to see that you and Kenny are close. It is good to learn about sex with a best friend. You will never forget these days and the joys you have shared. Just make sure that you keep each other safe.”

I spluttered while desperately thinking of what to say. “Yes, I will protect Kenny. I never expected to have a boy lover, but I am glad I do. We have learned so much about the risks, challenges, and joys of being a couple as well as having great fun together, and I will never do to spoil things between us.”

“Good, never forget the special knowledge of intimacy that you and Kenny now have. It will serve you well in the future.”

Like all close couples, Kenny and I had our ups and downs. Still, we always sorted things out in part because the final stage of making up was always memorable, eye-watering sex.

An unexpected windfall of our relationship was the remarkable change it brought out in Kenny. He went from being a shy boy to a confident man that stood up and spoke up for himself. I often wonder what the ultra-macho school staff would have said had they known it was boy-boy loving that brought the new Kenny to the fore.

Things were going well, and I was so happy when life threw out a curveball as it is prone to do. Kenny’s father became ill and passed away, so Kenny had to go and help his mother sort things out at home. At first, this was only for a couple of weeks. Still, it soon became apparent that Kenny would not be returning to college as he and his mum were moving away to be close to their family.

I was devastated by this news and fell into deep despair. Thankfully, I quickly recovered and got myself back to a stable existence. But sadly, in the absence of my best friend, I became a complete no-pals book nerd.

Around this time, I started sketching the local flora and fauna. So, at weekends I would often spend any free time at a nearby park. While there, fate took a hand and led me on a new sensual path.

I was seated beside a small stream enjoying the sounds of the bubbling water and the small birds flying nearby when the tranquillity was broken by someone crying. I looked around and saw there was a girl in distress nearby.

I was unsure what to do. I had no experience with girls. Add to this, I knew that all hell would break loose if the moralist great and good even so much as spotted me alone with a girl. So, to my shame, I hesitated to do anything. However, my inner conscience eventually took control. I knew that I had to help. So, I got up and walked across to the girl.

“Are you okay? Can I be of help?”

Shock and terror flashed over her face when she saw me standing beside her.

“What do you want? I will scream if you come any nearer. Go away.”

“Please, I mean you no harm. I noticed that you were upset and only wanted to check if you needed any help. I will leave if that is what you want.”

"No, I am sorry. I should not have shouted at you. We are warned about boys and I got scared when you appeared out of nowhere.”

“That is okay. You cannot be too careful.”

The girl’s expression now softened as she scanned me up and down.

“I did not think that boys wore the kilt anymore. It suits you. Do you like it?”

“You are so kind. I am happy with the kilt, although being the only boy wearing one in a boys’ college has made life interesting.”

At first, she was bewildered by my statement. But then, looks of realisation, disbelief and wonder passed over her face.

“Dear me, you would be the next best thing to a girl for them and even more, one that cannot escape. Boys are fascinated by what is hidden under our skirts. Given any opportunity, they cannot help but try to find out. Oh, my goodness, how many times you have been felt up.”

I went bright red. "Yes, you are right, and I am, unfortunately, all too familiar with boys' wandering hands."    

She giggled. “Well, this is one for the books. A boy who knows exactly what it is like for a girl to be pawed and prodded by boys. It is not a jolly prank, is it? It is scary. Those experiences should mean that I am okay to be with you. Sit down. We are safe here and can talk. I am Jenny, by the way. I am attending the city’s Senior school for girls."

“Hi Jenny, I am Angus. I certainly have discovered some of the harsh realities of being a girl and will do my best to protect girls from boys' supposed funny capers in the future. Now, who or what was it that upset you so much today?”

“I was invited into town to do some shopping by supposed friends, but they tormented and belittled me in public. The final straw came when two of them pulled up my skirt in front of a large group of boys and men and only let go when everyone, young and old, had ogled my undies and commented on the view. I burst into tears, but the girls just kept laughing even after I ran away.”

“That is horrible. I cannot even imagine just how frightened you were. Why did the girls do that?”

“They think that I am big-headed and a swot because, unlike them, I work hard at college. So, they want to bring me down to their level. I generally avoid them, but I cannot stay on my own all the time. I crave the company of others. So, I went with them, never imagining they would do anything so gross. Now, everything is ruined. The whole college will hear about this episode.”

“Well, I am shocked. I was raised to believe that boys are rough and aggressive while girls are all sweetness and light. Now, I see that this is far from true. So the only advice I can give you is to stand up to the bullies. You must not let them win.”

“How can I do that?”

“Well, you could call them out for doing boys’ dirty work by exposing your knickers out of sheer spite.”

"Mm, that might work. The bullies would be outed as predators, and other girls would be likely to rally together against them. Thank you, I will give that a try."

I now noticed that Jenny was staring intently at me. I assumed she was thinking about our discussion, but this was not the case.

“Oh my, you are wearing bottle-green regulation knickers. I thought they went out with the dinosaurs.”

I quickly realised that I had not taken care when I sat down in front of Jenny, so she was getting the full flash of my undies. As this sank in, I was taken entirely by surprise when Jenny placed her hand on my lower thigh and looked me straight in the eye. Her question was obvious. Was it okay for her to explore down there?

I was stunned by Jenny’s move, but I should not have been. There was no reason girls should not be as inquisitive about boys as boys were about girls? Given my present exposure, she would have no better opportunity to feed her curiosity about boys any time soon. Of course, the critical difference here was that, unlike boys, Jenny was not taking advantage of me. Instead, she was seeking permission to scrutinise my private areas. I did not hesitate. I mean, come on, what boy would refuse the chance to be felt up by an adorable girl. Jenny did not linger or take any risk that I would change my mind. As soon as I gave my nod of approval, her dainty fingers started working their way up my thigh.

I was already sighing when Jenny sprung her next surprise. Unlike the boys, leg elastic was no barrier to her. She slid her fingers underneath it and moved her way up inside the leg of my knickers. My whole body tingled when her fingertips reached my scrotum and then began fondling and caressing my balls. I was already breathing heavily before they moved up onto the shaft of my cock and set about examining its every responsive millimetre.

Jenny now shuffled forward a little until were we sitting side by side. Then, while still teasing my willy, she grasped my hand and placed it on her inner thigh. 

“Go ahead. What is good for the goose is good for the gander.”

I shivered with anticipation as I now moved my fingers up Jenny’s inner thigh towards her hidden places.

Published 
Written by beth10smith
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments