Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Inappropriate Behavior: Heather

"She wanted to be bad with her friend’s father"

88
14 Comments 14
7.1k Views 7.1k
3.4k words 3.4k words

'Good morning, Daddy!!' Ryan saw the text and smiled. He began to type a response to his sweet daughter when he realized that the message did not come from Kylie.

'Who is this?' he texted back.

‘I’ll give you a hint. I have blonde hair.'

‘I’m going to need more than that,’ he said.

‘When we met over the weekend. I noticed you were checking me out.’

He still had no idea who this person was or how they had gotten his number. Before Ryan could ask another question, he received a new text, ‘Maybe this will jog your memory.’ It came with an attachment. He clicked it and a picture appeared with a pretty young blonde girl taking a selfie in her bedroom. His cock became hard as his eyes lingered on her scantily clad body. She wore extremely short blue denim shorts and a lime green tank top that clung to her bra-less breasts. He envied the gold chain that hung between her mouth-watering cleavage. Instantly, Ryan recognized the girl on his phone.

‘Kylie’s friend, Heather. From the block party.’

'So, you do remember me?'

He thought back to that warm summer day: the sun beating down, music blaring from loudspeakers, the mouth-watering smell of burgers and hot dogs wafting through the air, adults drinking and talking, and children playing and laughing. Ryan could see, in his mind’s eye, the beautiful young woman walking beside his daughter, Kylie. She moved with an aura of confidence, her hair long and blonde. She wore a neon pink halter top and white, skin-tight shorts.

He could not help taking every opportunity to look in her direction. Ryan was not the only one. She could feel eyes roaming over her body. Heather welcomed their lusty stares and enjoyed seeing heads turn as she walked by. Kylie admired her friend’s boldness, though she never had the courage to dress so provocatively herself.

Ryan did not talk to Heather much that day, though they did exchange more than a few amorous glances. His eyes ate up her spectacular figure. His hard cock strained against the front of his jeans. Thank heavens he decided to wear jeans that day. If he had worn khakis or his basketball shorts, everyone would have seen his arousal, his massive erection.

‘ I hope you liked my selfie. I love flaunting my body. If you find this behavior inappropriate, tell me now.’

She waited for a response but none was forthcoming. Heather grinned, a warmth flowing through her, making her whole body flush. This could be very hot. She found Ryan extremely attractive. The thought of executing her plan had her nipples hard and her panties soaking wet. The sound of her mother's voice booming from down the hall halted the proceedings.

'Sorry, got to go. Sweet dreams, Daddy.'

His phone buzzed early the next morning. It was a text from Heather. Ryan looked forward to receiving her daily messages. He knew it was wrong in so many ways. She was only seventeen years old and a close friend of his daughter's, but also gorgeous, with a tight delectable body, naughty, flirtatious, and, oh so, tempting. He instantly grew hard when her name popped up on his phone. This needed to stop. But he was unsure if he had the willpower to end it.

'Hello, Daddy! I'm all alone in my bedroom. Wishing you were here. My kitty needs some petting.”

Heather suggested that they chat cam to cam. He quickly answered yes. He could not resist the offer, the chance to see her touching herself on camera. This was way too easy, Heather thought to herself. With both cams turned on, Heather began the slow seduction of her friend's father. She peeled off her skimpy red shorts, leaving only a pair of gray panties covering her bottom.

Ryan grinned when he noticed the big’ Hello Kitty’ on the front of her underwear. The kitty that needed petting hid under the smiling face of the cartoon cat. She lifted her shirt up over her head. A blue bra with lacy black fringe concealed her ample breasts.

Ryan watched in amazement as Heather slid her right hand down her flat stomach and into her panties. He could barely believe that she would masturbate in front of him, but her hand began to move with urgency inside her underwear. The excitement level increased when she removed her hand from her panties and put two wet fingers in her mouth.

Did he dare to masturbate with her? Ryan decided to go for it, beginning to unzip his pants, when the front door opened and his daughter called out for him. Quickly, he zipped up and closed the laptop. Although discouraged that their playtime had not been allowed to go further, Heather felt secure in the knowledge that she had a more tantalizing seduction in mind, one that she was certain he would not be able to resist.

So distracted by Heather, Ryan almost forgot to check on his daughter. Kylie was almost done packing her bags when Ryan knocked on her bedroom door. Every year Ryan's mom invited the grandchildren over to her house to spend the weekend. When the time came for them to go, he carried the bags to the car, wished them a safe trip, and waved goodbye.

He had the whole house to himself. His objective to get done some long overdue work around the place ended before it could even get started. The doorbell rang. Ryan walked to the door, swung it open, and stared at the girl with a broad smile. Heather!! The sexy young friend of his daughter's stood on the porch staring at him, her piercing eyes locked onto his.

"Hello, Mr. Sanders. I think I left my science book in Kylie's room. Do you think I could come in and look for it?" she asked, sweetly. He held the door open to let her come inside, closing his eyes as he inhaled the intoxicating scent of her perfume.

His eyes devoured her luscious form. Her low-cut tank top and black spandex shorts hugged every curve of her body. She played with her silky hair, her bright, seductive eyes hiding none of her bad intentions.

“May I look in Kylie’s room?” she asked. “You can help if you want.”

He nodded his head. She glided up the stairs, her ass wiggling under those extremely tight shorts. As he started to follow her, staring at her perfect bottom, the phone rang. He moved back down to the living room, picking up his phone off an end table.

"Sleepover?" He glanced over at the young girl with an innocent look on her face. Heather had come back down in a flash, no book in hand.

"Oh, right. I wouldn't want to disappoint the girls"

"Heather can spend the night. No, she won’t be any trouble.”

Ryan hung up the phone and then turned to address his uninvited houseguest. She had a wicked grin on her face.

“What do you think you are doing? You know Kylie is away for the weekend,” Ryan said.

“I remember Kylie telling me how lonely you’ve seemed lately. She said she wanted to see you smiling again. That’s when I got my idea.”

“And what exactly would that be?” Ryan asked, obviously intrigued.

“You are a very good-looking man. I think older men are so hot. And I know you are attracted to me,” she said with an air of certainty.

“When Kylie mentioned that you’d be home by yourself all weekend, I thought I would come over and see if you wanted some company. I understand if you’d rather be alone. But I guarantee you’ll have so much more fun with me.”

Heather moved closer, placing her hand on his bulging crotch. She ran it along the outline of Ryan’s most impressive erection. She leaned in close, kissing him softly on the cheek.

Running her tongue across his ear, Heather purred,” I’m going to fuck your brains out, Daddy.”

“You are a very naughty girl,” Ryan stated.

“I’m also a very horny girl,” Heather answered, slipping a hand inside her tight shorts and gently stroking her pussy.

She offered her sticky fingers to Ryan, holding them up to his mouth. He willingly accepted, sucking off the sweet juices. He knew this was all kinds of wrong but he was very lonely and found Heather to be beautiful and so sexy.

“Would you like something to drink or eat?” he asked, leading her to the kitchen.

“I want to eat your cock,” Heather stated, reaching out, and cupping the bulge in his pants. She went to her knees, unzipping his fly and pulling out his cock. She looked up at him with hungry eyes and pouty lips.

“I have dreamed about doing this for so long. You have such a big cock, Daddy. I wonder if I can take all of it in my mouth,” she said, grinning.

She circled her tongue around the helmet, tasting a bit of his delicious precum. Heather had no problem taking him fully into her mouth. She clamped her lips around the base, feeling the steady pulsing of his penis. She licked along the underside of his veiny shaft, relishing the sound of his soft moans. This girl really knew how to suck cock. She drove him crazy with her mouth, tongue, and hand, keeping him constantly aroused.

“Time for a ride, Daddy,” Heather teased, grasping his cock and rubbing it against her drenched pussy lips. She lowered herself onto his hardness, gasping as she felt her walls being stretched. There was nothing so good as being filled for the first time by a new cock.

It didn’t take long until she came hard on his dick, her wetness coating his throbbing cock. She got between his legs, taking him in her mouth, savoring the taste of her cum on his cock. After only a few minutes, Ryan erupted, cum shooting on Heather’s face and tits.

It was getting late and he felt very tired. He had often felt sleepy following sex. Heather wore him out with her aggression and endless energy. He kissed Heather on the lips and told her to make herself comfortable. She wanted to sleep with him in the bed he used to share with his wife.

InspirationMarina
Online Now!
Lush Cams
InspirationMarina

He didn’t think it would be a good idea since she hadn’t been gone for too long. He suggested she could take the couch. Heather settled for that tonight but tomorrow would be a different story.

Ryan awoke feeling rather guilty about what had happened the night before. He laid in bed for thirty minutes, recalling the events, his stomach in knots and guilt growing.

Meanwhile, downstairs on the couch, Heather was thinking of their time together, too. But, unlike Ryan, she did not feel guilty. The memory of her friend’s father had her pussy dripping, her hand inside her panties. She rubbed her clit, her other hand massaging her breasts.

She slipped a couple of fingers inside her hot hole, sliding them furiously in and out. Her free hand found her hard clit, urgently rubbing it with four fingers. With her orgasm rapidly approaching, Heather did not even notice that Ryan had come down the stairs and was standing only a few feet away. She brought herself to completion, her back arching, body shaking, obscenities spewing from her mouth.

Coming down from her orgasm, Heather opened her eyes, looking directly into Ryan’s beautiful brown eyes before her gaze descended to the impressive bulge straining against his boxers. Still feeling extremely horny, she quickly rolled off the cushions and had his cock out, and in her mouth within seconds. As she greedily sucked him, the phone on the table came to life, buzzing continuously. Against his better judgment, Ryan answered.

“Hello, Anna,” Ryan said nervously. He looked down into the eyes of Anna’s daughter, who smiled wickedly up at him before taking him into her mouth. She used only her luscious mouth to pleasure him. Hands-free blowjobs were a specialty of the young girl.

“Yes, of course. We’d love to have Heather stay here another night.”

As Ryan talked on the phone, Heather continued sucking his delicious cock. She teased him, circling her tongue around the throbbing head, licking the tasty precum from the tip. She enjoyed seeing him flustered. He tried to concentrate on the phone call but Heather's skillful mouth made it almost impossible.

"I'm talking to your mother, Heather," Ryan said desperately, holding his hand over the phone.

"I know," Heather replied, giving him a wink. She took him deeper into her mouth, gagging as he touched the back of her throat. She pulled his cock out, strings of saliva covering her chin. She stroked him with her hand, her mouth sucking the head of his cock. Precum oozed from the tip. She could sense he was getting close. Heather thought that it would be so hot if Ryan came while on the phone with her mom.

"Cum for me, Daddy! Shoot your load all over my face," Heather said, her hand and mouth moving even faster, trying to coax an orgasm out of his throbbing cock. "Keep talking, Daddy, or else I'm going to stop."

Ryan put his hand over the phone, attempting to keep Anna from hearing the dirty words coming out of her daughter's mouth. He could barely concentrate on what she was saying, too busy enjoying the lips, mouth, and hand pleasuring his throbbing cock.

"Oh, please don't stop. It feels so fucking good," he pleaded.

"That's it, Daddy. Cum for your good little girl. Shower me in your hot cum," Heather begged, stroking him at a lighting pace. His cock twitched, the head pulsing, nearing ejaculation.

“Oh, fuck!!” Ryan screamed out, his cum splashing off her tongue, filling her mouth and seeping out onto her chin.

After a nice dinner and a little television, Ryan decided to take a shower. He changed out of his clothes and grabbed a towel, heading for the bathroom.

When Ryan pulled the shower curtain aside, he found Heather waiting for him, naked and ready for another round. She turned the faucet knob and pulled, jets of warm water splashing down, beading her smooth skin. She looked so delicious, all wet and slippery. He slipped off his underwear and joined her, his cock hard as steel. She jumped into his arms, kissing him passionately, her tongue snaking inside his mouth. She playfully bit his lip, teeth tugging on the bottom lip. Sliding down his muscular torso, kissing and licking along the way.

Heather nibbled a little at the head of his cock. Ryan groaned when she raked her teeth along his shaft. He put his fingers through her hair, holding her head in place when she had him fully in her mouth. She closed her lips tight around the base, her tongue flicking against his balls. Pulling him out, she sucked on his balls, her tongue reaching out to lick his hole.

He gasped in surprise as he felt her wet tongue circling around his ass. He already knew her to be very open and sexually adventurous, but this did shock him. She licked his puckered hole, reaching around to stroke his hard cock. She could sense he was getting close and badly needed to get fucked before she let him cum.

Heather got to her feet, locking her lips onto his. She kissed him passionately, taking his breath away. The warm water felt amazing on their entwined naked bodies. Heather’s arms were wrapped firmly around Ryan’s neck, his cock thrusting deep into her soaking wet pussy. She bit into his shoulder, eliciting a moan of pain and pleasure. He built up a steady rhythm, long deep strokes hitting her sweet spot.

They came simultaneously, Ryan pulling out quickly to shoot on her taut belly. They got out of the shower and dried themselves off with fluffy towels. Heather asked if she could sleep in his bed, but Ryan declined again, proud of his self-control.

Deterred but not defeated, Heather walked barefoot and naked along the carpet in the hall. But instead of going toward the couch, she stopped in front of Kylie’s room. She entered, closing the door behind her and climbing into her friend’s bed.

Heather sat on the bed, legs crossed, caressing her inner thighs with her fingertips. Ryan dropped to his knees, burying his face in her sweet hot mound. His skillful tongue brought her to multiple orgasms. She always got very horny after cumming and wanted to reciprocate by performing orally on Kylie’s father in the teen’s own bed. Although she loved the taste of Ryan’s cum, she decided to make him wait till she allowed him release.

“Let’s fuck on Kylie’s bed,” Heather cooed, running two fingers through her wet folds.

"I know you love young girls, Daddy. Their tight bodies and even tighter pussies. Who do you want to fuck, Daddy? Tell me."

Heather had been keeping him on edge for the better part of an hour. Every time she sensed that Ryan was getting achingly close to exploding, she would stop, let him calm down and then start right up again. Pushing him closer to the brink with every stroke of her hand. His cock drenched in precum and saliva, Ryan only had to answer Heather's question to achieve satisfaction.

"Tell me, Daddy," she said one more time. He could not take it any longer. He didn't want to admit it. Not to her, but especially not to himself. Finally, feeling he may pass out from the sexual torture, Ryan relented.

"Yes. Oh god, yes. I want to fuck my daughter!"

Smiling wickedly, her pussy wetter than she could ever remember, Heather stroked him faster. She furiously rubbed her pussy with her other hand, wanting desperately to cum with him. His head sprang back, body shaking. He groaned loudly, cum shooting out high into the air like a geyser. Seemingly endless strings of cum spurting from his throbbing cock. She made herself cum, waves of pleasure rushing through her, her screams echoing off the walls of Kylie's bedroom. They fell into each other's arms, exhausted, satisfied. Heather smiled, happy that her scheme had gone so well. Ryan had an apprehensive look on his face, wondering what would happen next. Where did they go from here?

“Hello, Kylie,” said Heather’s mother, Anna.

“Hi, Mrs. Bright,” she replied with a friendly smile. “Is Heather home?”

“No, I’m sorry sweetheart. She’s out with her father,” the beautiful blonde said, apologetically. “Would you like to come inside and wait for her? They shouldn’t be gone too much longer.”

She offered Kylie a seat on the couch. Anna sat down next to her. Kylie loved Heather’s mom. She was so nice to her.

“I hope you had as much fun over the weekend as Heather did. Ever since she came home she hasn’t stopped smiling. She’s been downright giddy.”

Kylie figured that Heather must have been staying with some guy and was using her for an alibi. So, she kept her cool, smiling at Mrs. Bright, telling her that she always had a great time with her daughter.

“Tell your father I owe him a big one. Heather so wanted to stay at your house for an extra day. I thought it would give me and my husband a chance at some alone time. I called him and asked if it would be alright if she slept over a second night. He said she’d be more than welcome to. Your dad was so nice to take care of her for the weekend.”

Kylie gave her another smile, the wheels turning in her head. How did her dad know to cover for Heather? Why would he lie to Mrs. Bright about her daughter being there all weekend? Then it hit her.

“That little slut!” she said, a little too loudly.

“What?” Anna questioned.

“Oh, nothing. Thanks for letting me come inside and wait, but I just remembered that I really have to get home." Anna watched from the door as Kylie moved with a purpose down the street.

Published 
Written by sexual41
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments