Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Finding Hope

"One night of incredible sex with an incredible young woman."

35
8 Comments 8
4.1k Views 4.1k
3.1k words 3.1k words

This true story takes place the summer after I graduated from high school. It involves a girl I graduated with named Hope.

I first noticed Hope when I started high school. My high school was a large public high school, but I attended private schools through junior high so, most of my freshmen classmates were new to me. My class had over five hundred students. I noticed Hope the first day of freshmen year. Hope has long blonde hair, blue eyes, long legs, perfect-sized tits, and the tightest ass. She could have been a model. In fact, she won our city’s beauty pageant one year.

Hope was a dancer and a cheerleader too. Those activities gave her long legs with a perfect muscular tone. She truly was gorgeous and the most beautiful woman I’ve known.

I was somewhat shy entering high school with no confidence to talk with girls. So while I admired Hope from afar, I never considered having a chance with her. As the high school years went by, I dated a few girls and my confidence grew. In all those years, I don’t ever remember talking to Hope.

During the last semester of my senior year, Hope was in three of my classes. This included Calculus, Advanced Chemistry, and a study hall. Most people taking these classes would attend college for a science degree. Needless to say, senior year was not an easy year.

Study hall was held in our cafeteria. Each person was assigned a table to sit at. The idea was you had one hour to work on your coursework to reduce your homework. I had plenty of coursework, so I took full advantage of the time.

One day, Hope came over to my table and said, “Hi, James. Can you help me with Calculus?” I think that is the first time she had ever said anything to me.

Here is this beautiful blonde eighteen-year-old beauty queen asking me for help. It was easy to say, “Sure Hope. What can I help you with?”

Thus began an almost daily ritual where Hope would come to my table. Each day, I’d help her with some of the same classes we had together. We also talked and got to know each other better. I had often heard that she was a slut and slept with everyone. As I got to know her better, I came to understand those were just rumors started by people jealous of her beauty. I’m sure she wasn’t a virgin, but she also was not the slut people talk about behind her back.

Our friendship grew over that last semester. My confidence still had not grown to the point that I felt I could ask her out on a date. Looking back now, I can tell the entire time she really was flirting with me. I don’t even think she needed my help with the coursework since she was very intelligent. Amazing what we realize years later.

Graduation finally came. It was the typical boring evening ceremony and then many parties afterward.

One party I went to with my friends was huge. The parents lived on a cul-de-sac and blocked off the entire area. There must have been over 400 people attending. As I was leaving, I saw Hope. She came up and gave me a big hug and a quick kiss on the lips. Clearly, she had been drinking.

“Congratulations, James. Thank you for helping me this year. I got much better grades because of you”, she said. She then said, “We need to get together this summer sometime.”

I said, “Sure. That would be great.” She then gave me another hug and kiss on the lips and ran back to her friends.

I was on cloud nine. Hope had kissed me twice and wanted to get together during the summer. I wondered if she actually wanted to date me.

I was working full-time that summer at a nearby race track. It was a popular half-mile asphalt track that raced stock cars Saturday nights. My job was to maintain the facilities and grounds. I was in charge of the crew, so I had keys to everything. Most days I worked from 7:00 am - 6:00 pm. I hung out with my friends after work, but I never called Hope. I still didn’t have the confidence to call her.

On July 4th, Hope called me and asked me what I was doing that night. My friend Robert and I had plans to hang out. Hope asked if we wanted to go to the fireworks with her and her friend Kelly. Easy decision.

We all met at Hope’s house. We needed beer, but were underage. I suggested we head to the race track. I had the keys to the concession stands and could easily take a case of beer without anyone noticing. After loading up with beer, we headed to the park for the fireworks show.

I really don’t remember the fireworks. We all sat on the car drinking beer and talking. It didn’t feel like a date. More like four friends hanging out and enjoying the time.

After the fireworks ended, we headed back to the race track. One of the grass parking lots had a wire cable blocking the entrance. I unlocked the cable so we could drive to the back of the track. I didn’t put the cable back in place.

At the back of the track, I unlocked another gate so we could drive inside and park. This time I closed the gate again. We parked the car around a corner of the fence so it couldn’t be seen. We then sat on the car and continued drinking and talking.

Hope soon said to me, “Let’s go up to the bleachers. I think Kelly and Robert want to be alone.” We grabbed some beers and walked up to the bleachers built into a hill that gave a nice view of the race track. We sat on the bleachers and continued drinking and talking.

Somehow our discussion evolved to dares. Hope told me about a dare she received to give her friend’s brother a blow job. She told me how she snuck into their basement one night while he was watching TV and proceeded to suck his cock. I was so horny listening to her story about sucking his cock. I asked her, “Did you swallow?”

“Of course,” she said with a big smile on her face.

Just then, I noticed a car driving really fast behind the back straightaway of the race track. It was a cop car. “Shit!” I said.

Since I forgot to put the cable up, the cop knew something was wrong and was coming to investigate. Thoughts were racing through my head. We would get caught for underage drinking along with breaking and entering. I would lose my job. My parents would kill me.

I quickly grabbed Hope’s hand and yelled, “Let’s go.”

We ran to the concession stands with me holding her hand the entire way. I wasn’t thinking about sex anymore. All I could think of was hiding so we didn’t get caught.

I decided to hide in the food concession stand instead of the beer concession stand. I unlocked the door, and we went inside. I locked the door behind us and kept the lights off. We then sat on the door in the darkness.

We sat very close to each other. I was holding Hope and telling her it would be ok. She was scared too.

After about ten minutes, we heard someone walking past the concession stand. I was sure it was the cops. I could hear them knocking on the door of the beer concession stand, but I couldn’t hear any voices. Soon after, we heard them walk away.

I was proud of myself for choosing the food concession stand instead of the beer concession stand. That saved us from being caught.

Five minutes later I said to Hope, “I think it’s clear. Let’s head back to the car.”

She said, “Ok. Give me a kiss for good luck first.”

I moved forward to give her a quick kiss like we did at the graduation party. Hope pulled me tighter and leaned back on the floor as she stuck her tongue in my mouth. This was one heck of a good luck kiss!

As our tongues danced together, I instinctively put my hand under her shirt and began massaging her tits. Hope’s tits were a perfect handful. I quickly had her moaning.

In no time, she had her shirt and bra off. She pulled my head to her nipples and said, “Suck my tits. Bite my nipples.” I did exactly as she asked. I was in heaven with my hands on both her tits while I sucked and bit her nipples. She clearly enjoyed the pleasure and pain.

IndianCatz
Online Now!
Lush Cams
IndianCatz

Soon she pushed on my shoulders to move me down to her pussy. Somehow, she had removed her shorts and panties while I was focused on her tits. “Eat my pussy, James,” she told me.

This was only the second pussy I had ever eaten. And Hope tasted amazing. I nibbled her clit as I slowly worked a finger inside her. She was sopping wet. I stuck two fingers in and then three fingers. I kept finger fucking her harder and faster as my tongue and teeth worked on her clit.

“More. More. Give me more,” she begged. “Fuck me with your fingers, James. Bite me harder.”

She had so many commands for me and I listened to everything she asked me to do to her. Soon she was shaking in orgasm and screaming. If the cops were still around, we surely would be caught now.

Once her orgasm eased I took a breather. I moved up to her and began kissing her. Again our tongues were in each other’s mouths and she moaned in pleasure as she tasted her pussy.

“Your turn,” she said as she pushed me onto my back. She pulled my shorts down and my cock sprang free. “God, your cock is so big,” she said as she began to suck my cock.

I just lay back and enjoyed the sensation as Hope worked my cock. She deep-throated me and then would use both hands to jerk me fast. She was trying so hard to make me cum. I wanted to give her my love juice. I soon realized I had to pee so bad. All that beer had taken its toll. Now, I could only focus on peeing and I started to go limp. How embarrassing.

“Why don’t you cum for me, James?” Hope asked.

“I need to pee.”

“Oh. Can I watch?”

Wow. My beautiful blonde lover now wants to watch me pee. “Sure,” I said as I got up and walked to the employee bathroom in the concession stand. I turned on the light and for the first time saw Hope in all her nakedness. What a sight to see. Her body was perfect. Even her pussy was blonde.

I went to the toilet and tried to focus on peeing and not Hope. I soon was letting it all out. Hope came behind me and wrapped her arms around my chest and held me while I finished peeing.

When I was done, she said, “Let me taste.” She turned me around, got on her knees, and put my cock back in her mouth. I’m sure she got some last-minute dribbles of pee. She moaned as she sucked and stroked me back to life. I was hard in no time. I held her head and began to fuck her face as she massaged my ass with her hands. After about two minutes, I was ready and I screamed as I came in her mouth. She looked up at me with those beautiful blue eyes and smiled as she pulled my cock out of her mouth. She opened her mouth to show me my cum and then swallowed. Finally, she opened her mouth again and stuck out her tongue to show me she had swallowed it all.

I pulled her up and embraced her and kissed her. I could still taste my cum on her tongue which I loved. Hope then looked at me and asked, “How do you feel?”

“Amazing,” I said. “How do you feel?” I asked.

“Great. But I want more,” she told me.

She then pulled me back into the main area of the concession stand and laid down on the floor. She spread her legs and started massaging her pussy with her fingers.

“Make love to me, James.”

“But I don’t have any condoms,” I told her.

She let me know she was on the pill and it was ok. I got down on the floor on top of her. We kissed again. She took my hand and placed it on a tit. She squeezed my hand so it made me squeeze her tit. I knew what she wanted and I was happy to oblige. I squeezed her tit and began tweaking her nipples. First one and then the other. I then began to suck her nipples. Again she was telling me to bite her harder. This girl enjoyed it hard.

“Fuck me now,” she finally told me.

I got up on my arms. She grabbed my cock and guided it into her pussy. The look on her face was heavenly. The light from the bathroom combined with the darkness of the room gave an amazing glow to her face. That, and the look in ecstasy on her face as I went further into her almost made me cum right then.

I soon was fully inside Hope and I began moving in and out of her. My passion for her was incredible. The passion she had for me was incredible too. Again, my vocal lover told me what to do.

“Fuck me, James. Give me your big cock. Give it to me hard. Harder. Harder. Fuck me. God, I want you. Bite my nipples. Fuck me. Go on. Do it harder. Harder. Make me cum. Make me cum.”

She was commanding me the entire time. I loved it. At one point, she began rubbing her clit. I sat up more so I could watch her flinging her clit with my cock inside her. I then pulled my cock out.

“What are you doing?" she asked.

“Taste your pussy,” I told her as I pushed my cock in her mouth. She opened up and engulfed my cock. She moaned as she tasted herself.

She then took control again and pushed me on my back. “I’m on top now,” she told me as she guided my cock back inside her.

Hope began riding my cock like no tomorrow. I loved watching her ride up and down with her tits bouncing. I reached up and grabbed her tits. I pinched her nipples like I knew she liked it. I then pulled her closer so I could suck, nibble, and bite her nipples.

She was now on my chest and I began pumping my cock inside her. Her words had stopped and she was just moaning and screaming now. My hands were on her ass as I fucked her as hard as I could. Finally, I began cumming inside her. I couldn’t believe how much I came. Hope was shaking with me as she too had another orgasm.

I finally stopped pumping. Hope collapsed on top of me. We were both so sweaty. I held her tight. We kept holding each other until my cock eventually went limp and slipped out of her pussy.

“That was amazing,” Hope said. I agreed. I never would have thought I would make love to Hope. It was even better than any fantasy I had about her.

We finally got up and got dressed. I shut off the bathroom light and we went to the door. I gave her a kiss before we went outside. As I opened the door, I expected to see several cops waiting for us. Instead, we were greeted by a calm, starry night with only the crickets making their noise. It was a beautiful sight and even more beautiful with Hope next to me.

We held hands as we walked back to her car. Robert and Kelly were not around. We figured they were either arrested or walked home. Later we found out that the cops didn’t see them and eventually left. Turns out they were the ones who had knocked on the concession stand door. I’m so glad we thought it was the cops.

Hope drove us back to her house. We held hands the entire way there.

By the time we arrived, it was 3:00 am. I got out and gave her a kiss. We enjoyed each other’s tongues and then reluctantly I said goodbye. I so wanted to go to her room and sleep with her. Just to hold her tight again.

That night was the only time Hope and I made love. We went out a couple more times, but nothing happened. I still didn’t have the confidence that this beautiful girl would be interested in me, even though we had spent an amazing night together. I also think Hope’s aggressive sexual nature came out because she had been drinking. When sober, she too was more shy and not willing to go for what she wanted. Seems that both of us became too shy to try anything again. We didn’t even talk about that night.

We soon went to college. We both went to different schools. I saw her a couple more times over the next few years. It’s now been over thirty years since I last saw her. I looked her up on Facebook and saw that she moved to another state after college. She’s married with three kids. She is still beautiful and still has her gorgeous body. What a lucky man. I do hope I run into her sometime so we can talk about that night. For now, it continues to be an amazing memory for me.

Published 
Written by Big12shoe
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments