Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Learning To Be Like Auntie

"Susan finds Jenny a good teacher"

21
9 Comments 9
4.6k Views 4.6k
2.3k words 2.3k words

"Got a bit of a problem sweetheart," Mary looked straight at her daughter across the dining room table. "Dad is being posted to Denmark for two years, and he wants me to go with him. We don't feel it would be fair to pull you out of college in your final year. We were wondering if you would like to go to live with your aunt Jenny, while we are away. We would try to get back every few months to see you."  

"Mum, I will be eighteen next birthday, quite old enough to look after myself. But I would love to stay with aunt Jen, she is great, and I bet we could have a few giggles together!"  

Mary's twin sister Jenny was almost identical to her, apart from larger breasts, and a slightly fuller figure. Both Twins were blessed with long auburn hair. A feature Mary's daughter Susan had inherited.  

Mary reached across the table and stroked the back of her daughter's hand. "I am sure you will sweetheart, and dad and I will feel a lot better knowing you will be with her. I will phone her now and ask her, but I know she won't mind. She has often said how much she likes you."  

Jenny smiled as she looked down from her third-story apartment balcony at her sister helping Susan unloading her suitcases. From her high vantage point, she watched as the teenager leant over the edge of the car boot. Her tee-shirt rode up exposing a slim back. Her white skin was lightly tanned and Jenny could imagine her hands roaming over it. Suddenly her movement caused her loose tee-shirt to gape and her young, firm tits were exposed for a brief second. But that was time enough for Jenny to let out a soft, lustful groan, and felt a familiar itch in her groin.  

She had often found herself wondering what her twin sister would have thought if she knew her real profession.  

"I have a financial interest in an upmarket private club and Conference Centre." She had said tongue in cheek to her straight-laced twin. In reality, she was a highly paid whore in an exclusive gentleman's club. She was also in demand for private parties for both sexes. Even when 'off duty' she enjoyed sex at every opportunity she got. The sight of young Susan's fresh young tits had her mind mulling over the idea of getting the teenager into her bed.    

"Hi aunt Jen," Susan said as Jenny opened her door to her sister and niece. "Mum has told me I have to be on my best behaviour while I am here, not sure I know how to do that," she giggled.  

"Don't you worry young lady, I am sure we will have a great time together. Besides, best behaviour was never my strong suit. No come in and let's get you settled."  

"This is ever so good of you sis, I will be a lot happier knowing she is in good hands."  

Jenny smiled, 'Good hands is exactly what I intend her to be in. Good hands and mouth if I have anything to do with it.' She thought to herself.  

The next hour was spent with the two sisters nattering and Susan unpacking and loading the drawers and wardrobe on the spacious second bedroom. It seemed like a palace compared with her own small one at home, which contained her single bed. A desk for her computer, a wardrobe, and chest of drawers.  

This room was tastefully decorated with mirrored wardrobes and dressing table, and an enormous bed.  

Susan stood in front of the full-length mirror and studied herself. She was shorter than her mother at five foot three. Slim, tits smaller than she would have liked. But she reckoned, like her mother and aunt, they would grow in time. Her young belly was flat, her legs sharply. She felt a warm glow inside her as she contemplated bedtime, and looking at herself naked in that mirror.  

"Now you have a wonderful time, dad and I will phone you from Denmark as soon as we get there. Going to miss you, sweetheart." Mary leant forward and kissed her daughter's cheek.  

"Don't you worry about me. I am sure auntie Jen and I will have a lot of fun together. Isn't that right auntie Jen?"  

"Oh yes, we are going to have a great time." Jenny nodded and hugged the slim teenager to her. Already she felt that familiar itch in her groin as she let her hand grip the young waist.  

"Can I come in?" Jenny knocked on Susan's bedroom door.  

"You don't have to knock auntie, it's your house."  

"Yes, but it's your private space for the next two years, and I want you to feel it's yours. And can we drop the auntie? It makes me feel a hundred years old. How about Jen and Sue?"  

Susan smiled and hugged her aunt." Okay, Jen and Sue, it is."  

Then to Jenny's surprise, Susan kissed her full on the lips. Was it her imagination, or was the kiss a little firmer, and lasted a little longer than just a friendly one?  

"Let's get your stuff sorted out young lady, see what we can put were." Jenny lifted one of the suitcases onto the bed. As she did so she accidentally knocked a small holdall over and the items inside spilled out. The usual cosmetics she would expect to find. Makeup, toothbrush, and the like. But right in the centre was a bright pink vibrator.  

Susan froze as she watched Jenny reach forward and pick it up. It was six inches long, made from a soft latex material and shaped into a realistic looking cock. As she watched she saw Jenny hold it in her left hand and trace a red-painted finger over the tip and slowly down the shaft.  

"I think the best place for this will be here in the top drawer of the bedside table. Nice and handy for when it is needed." Jenny said softly smiling at her niece.  

"Oh, Jen! That is so embarrassing, I am so sorry you saw that. What must you think of me." Susan stammered out. Her face crimson with embarrassment.  

"Oh, you silly goose!" Jenny laughed. "It just tells me you are a normal woman, with all the feelings and needs you should have. And if it makes you feel any better, I have a large selection of my own. Now I am going to get dinner ready, you come down when you have finished unpacking and we will eat."   

As she was leaving the room Jenny stopped and turned and said. "By the way, if ever you want to feel a different one in you, you can borrow any one of mine."  

Susan sat back on the bed. She had never thought of her mother's sister as using sex toys. She knew her mother would be horrified at the thought. In their house sex was a taboo subject, and she doubted her parents still fucked. Again, she felt a warm glow fill her body and thoughts of Jenny's big tits and shapely body filled her mind. She had never touched another woman in a sexual way. But the thought was arousing.  

DalilaMile
Online Now!
Lush Cams
DalilaMile

The two women ate dinner and spent the evening chatting about nothing of any consequence although there was a hint of underlying sexual tension. Jenny felt sure Susan was studying her body and made no attempt to hide her cleavage or legs when her skirt rode up. For her part, Jenny was definitely taking note of the teenager's body. From her exposed belly button to the impression her nipples made on her tee-shirt. She knew it would be down to her to make the first move, but she was in no hurry. The anticipation of the promise of things to come made the building of sexual tension worth the wait.  

"Well, it's an early night for me, young lady. What about you?" Jenny said.  

"Sounds good to me Jen. Really looking forward to that super shower you have."  

"Off you go then, you have that one, take your time, enjoy it."  

Although both bedrooms had an en suite shower, Jenny had seen Susan's eyes light up at the large on in the master bathroom. "I will use my end suite one tonight. But don't you think I am giving it up to you every night!" Jen said in a laughing mock scold.  

As Jenny slipped into a bathrobe in her bedroom, she couldn't get the thought of the naked teenager under the shower. Silently she made her way to the bathroom door and stopped to listen. She could hear the water running in the shower and gently eased the door open slightly. She felt a shudder run through her as she saw the shape of her niece distorted through the steam coated shower enclosure. In a way, the distortion only increased the voyeuristic effect as the girl turned back and forth under the warm spray.  

Jen let out a low growl as Susan took the showerhead and aimed it between her legs. Jen had done this to herself many times and knew how the warm needle jets felt on her own clit.  

As she watched she saw the teenager's legs buckle and heard a muffled scream as an orgasm crashed through her water-soaked naked body.  

Five minutes later Jens body was treated to the same experience in her end suite shower. She vowed that the next time she came off in the shower she would not be alone.   

Jenny awoke early and lay in her bed thinking about the sight she had seen the night before. She let her mind wander to thoughts of touching the fresh teenage body, and watching her niece's reaction. Before she realised it she was gently stroking her clit with one hand, while rolling a nipple between the thumb and forefinger of the other. Her mind was in a quandary over waiting for a few days or trying to seduce the girl now. Her sensible head told her to wait, her list told her to do it now.   

Her lust won and getting out of bed she crossed the landing to the teenager's door.  

Susan appeared to be still asleep as Jenny quietly opened her door. The teenager had thrown back the covers and was laying on her back. Her nightdress was drawn halfway up her thighs. Her left leg was straight out, and her right bent up at the knee.  

Jenny stood beside the bed and looked at the well-shaped legs, the gently heaving breast, and the young face.  

Hardly daring to breathe, she stretched out a hand and holding the nightdress by the hem, gently lifted it up to expose her niece's young pussy. It was perfectly smooth and the lips were full and just slightly parted to reveal the soft pink inner folds.  

Susan continued the feign sleep as she felt the nightdress being lifted. Her whole body was alive with excitement. Would Jenny be bold enough to touch her? She desperately wanted her to. In an attempt to encourage it, she moved her legs slightly, as if restless in sleep.   

Jenny gasped as she watched the teenager's legs par a little more and the lips of the young cunt open a fraction.  

It was if her fingers were being drawn by a magnet. Trembling slightly, she extended her index finger to trace a feather-like touch between the soft puffy lips. She could feel moisture there and slowly began to slide her fingers up and down over the warm slit.  

Jenny had, over the years fingered, fisted and sucked many cunts. But the voyeuristic nature of touching the sleeping girls one for the first time was causing her own juices to flow in abundance.  

Susan was finding it more and more difficult to feign sleep as the erotic encounter grew in intensity, and finally, she opened her eyes and looked at her aunt.  

Jenny's fingers froze mid-stroke as the teenager opened her eyes and looked straight at her.  

"Don't stop Jen. Please don't stop," Susan whispered. "Please, I want to cum, please make me cum."  

Jenny needed no encouragement, and calling on her years of sexual experience began to work her niece up. She had brought many a woman off by hand and got enormous pleasure from watching them writhe under her skilled touch. She could judge the perfect moment to either back off or go on depending on the situation. This being the first time, she knew her role was to make Susan cum as soon as possible. She also knew that being young, her recovery time would be swift.   

Susan had brought herself off hundreds of times. But to have another woman do it was a first. She had had several boys try, but none had the skill to make her reach a climax. But Jenny's fingers had her racing to a climax in seconds.  

Jenny knew the signs and as her niece let out a deep groan, and stiffen her legs, she felt the fresh juice run over her probing fingers. With one firm movement, she sank two fingers deep into the warm, wet cunt and watched the young face contort in orgasm.  

“Oh Jen, that’s was fantastic, I have never felt anything like that before in my life,” Susan panted as she lay back and tried to recover.  

“Sweetheart, that was just the beginning. But now I think it’s my turn to feel the pleasure.”  

Susan watched fascinated as her aunt slipped out of her robe and slid her mature, naked body into the bed beside the teenager. 

 

 

Published 
Written by malc72
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments