Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Ice Lord

"Who ordered cabin fever for three?"

14
10 Comments 10
4.8k Views 4.8k
5.1k words 5.1k words

Although they said it was a ‘random inspection’, I felt that I was the target of their operation. All the contents of my car were emptied onto the roadside; a drug-detecting dog gave everything a very good sniff. I was frisked very thoroughly and quite roughly by a burly police officer. They didn’t find anything and just left me to pack all my off-road gear back into the car alone. I was merely two hundred meters from my destination: the International Airport parking.

‘What the hell has she done?’ was the question in my head as I waited half hour for Ashley to appear. I had this uneasy feeling that I was being observed. In her panicky phone call half a day ago, she didn’t tell me what was wrong; she needed to get out of Londinium very, very urgently.

She picked me out from the waiting crowd. She was very upset; someone or something has seriously ruffled her feathers. Out of character, I surprised her by giving her a hug. I felt it was the right thing to do at that time. I normally avoided human contact; just my geeky nature.

“Please, get me out of here,” she responded with frustration.

“What happened?” I enquired of my long-distance acting-girlfriend, outside the car. Last time we were together, it was our initial encounter fifteen months ago.

She bursts into tears: “I’m sorry Jack, I should have trusted you more. You were right: my manager and the lawyer were bad. They took all my money! All my hard-earned acting money. Their ‘investments’ where narcotics!” she spoke through her crying while holding very tightly onto me. The amount of physical contact was getting a bit much for me, but this wasn’t about me. So, I just had to ride it out.

“They tried to force me into taking that white powder. I then realised that you predicted it. I’m sorry I didn’t listen to you earlier,” more crying.

“I managed to escape. I reported them to the cops. The cops took my flat key as ‘evidence’. They suggested staying with someone I trust,” she is calming down. “Thank you for being here for me.”

My heart sunk as I tried to search for the right words to comfort her. My lack of human contact is now paying off.

“You’ll be safe here,” I comforted her.

“Safe? They strip-searched me! They forced me to give them your details!” she got angry at the authorities.

“Let’s get out of here, I hope you don’t mind, I would like to stop for some supplies,” I responded fighting back the need to tell her about the police searching me.

It was very cold outside, and Ashley wasn’t dressed for the weather. In the car, I gave her a suitably warm jacket. I was in the habit of keeping spare clothing in the car. It’s quite evident that she packed in a hurry.
 
At the mall, I got my bulk supplies. I lived close to the ‘middle of nowhere’, and popping out to the local shop was not always an option. While shopping, I got Ashley some more gender-specific clothing. The three-hour drive (most people do the trip in two) was mostly quiet. She presumably did some soul-searching.

“Kowalski, who have we got here. How much did you pay for her?” a local police officer teased me with his usual sexist banter.

“Ivanski, you know I don’t do those types of girls. She’s a friend from Londonium, She’s visiting for a while,” I responded not hiding my annoyance.

“Why is the road closed?” I ask casually.

“Ice. Chain up, drop tyre pressures,” he replied.

Chained up and a deteriorated mood, we crawled the last five kilometres up an ice-covered mountain pass. It was cold, it was misty; the sound of the chains gripping the ice then slipping was unsettling. The mist denied Ashley the views which I fell in love with.

Eventually, we managed to crawl to my house. In the private road, a parked police car. The two officers attended to a light collision between two passenger vehicles. I recognised officer Goldbaum as he tried to walk on the slick road towards me.

“Kowalski, we will need to use your shelters. I hope you don’t mind,” Goldbaum didn’t ask, he informed.

“That’s what they are here for,” I replied in my native language. Then roughly translated into English for Ashley’s benefit.

“I had an argument with the developers. As a settlement, I agreed to take over these huts. Originally, they were used by the construction crews working on my house,” I explained to Ashley.

“I improved them and converted them into ‘emergency shelters’. I am only one of two properties on this pass. These shelters are very basic: two single beds, toilet facilities, wood-burning stove and sink. I keep them stocked with snacks and bottled water,” I continued.

The main house was not visible from the road. It overlooked a beautiful forested valley, which was a nature reserve. The house was built into the slope; the roof was flush with the terrain. The signs of ‘civilisation’ were the weather station, the solar panels and the diesel generator building. The garage was below ground too.

The stairs were between the vehicle ramp and the building. A covered foyer connected the garage featuring a Batman-styled turntable to avoid reversing up a long slope. I lead Ashley into the living room, with the open-plan kitchen on the left. On the right, I had large panoramic windows, which were covered by large wooden blinds. Beyond the living room, I had two bedrooms with the en-suite master.

Ashley helped with the groceries into the house. We were about to relax when she heard something. I confirmed the faint sound of a helicopter. I grabbed my heavy high-visibility jacket and a very powerful torch. In the mist, she spotted a flashing red light. It was the helicopter we heard.

The rotorcraft was below our position. At its current altitude, it would have crashed into the mountainside. I shone a red light at it, hoping that the pilot will see it in the mist. With the trees covered in frost, the contrast of what is air and what is ground was gone.

The engine revved up, which was an indication it went into a hover. We assumed that the pilot has spotted our red light. I reconfigured the torch to alternate between green and red lights. My trick has worked, and the helicopter climbed in the hover. The visibility was at best hundred meters. We guided the helicopter to a safe landing position roughly forty meters from the main house.

With the helicopter landed, the pilot appeared to make a radio call. I could see that it was a solo female pilot and she was shaking. The helicopter was a basic trainer, not equipped for instrument flight rules. The helicopter did not even have a landing light. She was a mere five nautical miles from her country.

The pilot approached me and delivered a thank-you hug. She also acknowledged Ashley, assuming that she was my girlfriend. I suggested that she could stay in one of the emergency shelters until the weather improved. The police managed to fill almost all the shelters with motorists stuck on the pass.

The weather got worse with the fog intensifying. As soon as the fog touched anything, it froze. Effectively, we were being frozen in place. The road now closed from both sides, some arrogant drivers slipped through and slipped up on the icy road.

By the time that I and Ashley went downstairs to the main house, we had a full house in the emergency shelters. Now, we can have some time to ourselves. Now we can both relax. But Ashley didn’t relax.

Sitting on the couch, she felt very uneasy as she spoke to me, “Jack, there is something I need you to know,” she started.

I looked at her encouraging her to speak up.

“Jack, umm, I have a bit of an embarrassing issue,” she skirted around the point. She felt uncomfortable but I encouraged her to go on. Online, I always encouraged her to have more confidence and to speak up.

“Jack, I have a penis,” she managed to get the words out before collapsing into a foetal position on the couch. Before I could respond, there was a knock on the door. She took the opportunity to scoot to the room I gave her to stay in.

At the door were the policeman and the pilot. I looked confused as the policeman spoke in my native tongue: “Mr Kowalski, we needed to give Ms Horak’s shelter to two hikers. They are in desperate need of warmth. Would it be possible that Ms Horak could shelter here?”

This caused a problem for me. I wanted Ashley to have her own room; I wanted her to have some privacy. Now, with the revelation about her genitals, this request threw a spanner into the works.

“If it is a problem, I can sleep on the couch here,” Maria Horak volunteered in English. With the weather worsening even further, I didn’t have the heart to turn her away. My emergency shelters were at full capacity. The road was so bad that the policemen were also stuck here too. They took one of the shelters for themselves.

I asked them to wait as I went to speak to Ashley. That was to no avail, as the policeman left. The pilot made herself comfortable on the couch. I knocked on Ashley’s door and entered five seconds later. She was face-first in a pillow. Which issue do I bring up first: her genitalia or the fact that we are a threesome?

“Ashley,” I whispered softly with my hand on her shoulder. It was an uncomfortable but necessary gesture. She turned around to face me.

“Ashley, I’m hoping that you would be comfortable enough to show me your ‘penis’,” I said very calmly. “Also, we have a visitor. The ‘pilot’ needs to stay here. Apparently, there are some frozen hikers in her shelter.” Ashley went back into the pillow. I left her alone.

“Hi, I’m Maria. You got a nice home here,” the pilot formally introduced herself.

“Thanks,” I replied with a sense of no mood for a chat.

“Rough day?” she continued to chat. I did not respond to her.

In the kitchen, I made some dough. I planned pizza for tonight’s dinner; what I didn’t plan on is so many extra visitors. I made a sufficient amount of dough for pizza and tomorrow morning's bread rolls.

The smell of the baking pizza got Ashley out of her room. Prior to eating, we distributed the freshly baked bread rolls, and mini pizzas, for immediate consumption, to the guests in the shelters. The ‘frozen hikers’ got themselves thawed; but with the light fading and the icy drizzle still falling, they elected to spend the night.

After dinner, I could sense that Ashley was ready to talk. We bid Maria good-night as we retreated to my bedroom. At first, she felt awkward, but I gave her time to reduce her anxiety. She looked at me nervously as she started to undress. As she did, I locked the door to our room.

Once naked, I asked her to lie on the bed. With running commentary what is about to happen, I separated her legs and started to look. She had a vagina, so I gently parted her lips. Inside there I found her urethra. Hence, she didn’t have a ‘penis’; she has a giant clitoris. Her clitoris, covered in foreskin, was erect and proud. It could be very easily mistaken for a penis, which, I would say, was slightly larger than my thumb.

I gently retracted her foreskin. It went about three-quarters of the way, stopping due to Ashley’s discomfort. Through the foreskin, I did see the shape of her glans. The tip of the glans had no urethral opening. In my mind, she was a girl.

I have seen what I needed to see, so I got her to get dressed. To her surprise, I gave her a hug during which she burst into tears.
“Jack,” she sobbed quietly, “you don’t know how much abuse I suffered! How much name-calling and shaming? When I was younger, boys used to hit me when they discovered I had a ‘penis’ too!”

Then the revelation, “The humiliation of today’s strip-search: The women called in male officers when they saw my privates!” she begins to cry. “The doctor scanning for internal concealment told me in broken English: ‘I will cut it off’!” I held her in my arms as she cried. I felt disgusted at the country’s officials, being so xenophobic.

I allowed her to calm down. I took her to the en-suite where she could wash up. In the meantime, my lack of social skills was coming to its own. I had to get out of my rational comfort zone to help her cope.

“Ashley,” I struggled for the right words, “Look, to me you are a lady. I will always treat you like one. I’m OK with your genital configuration.”

“Thank you, you don’t know what it means to me to be accepted for what I am,” she responded with a happy tear in her eye. Afterwards, we held each other in an embrace.

A half hour later, Ashley had a concern in her voice: “Jack where is the ‘pilot’ going to sleep?”

“She claimed the couch,” I responded.

“Would it be OK if I share a bed with you?” her proposition put me in an uncomfortable position. I gently went off to the bathroom to think the request through.

“Well, I suppose we can make it work,” I felt quite uncomfortable sharing my space. She took it as a ‘yes’ and gave me a hug.

“Hi, I’m Ashley,” she introduced herself to ‘the pilot’ in the living room.

“Maria,” ‘the pilot’ introduces herself and gave Ashley a hug; an uncomfortable hug.

“What were you guys fighting about?” Maria stuck her nose where it didn’t belong.

“I don’t want to talk about it,” Ashley responded.

“Ok,” Maria backed off.

“One of the bedrooms is available. I just move my stuff to Jack’s room,” Ashley informed the unexpected guest.

“Ok, I’ll take it,” Maria couldn’t believe her luck.

The first night we were tired. I felt that Ashley finally had a person in her life who respected her for what she was. This was the first night that we shared a bed. Nobody brought up the idea of sexual activity.

In the morning, I woke up first. Ashley was still fast asleep. I took my clothing and got changed in the living room. The trouble opening the front door should have been an omen. There was a thick layer of ice at the bottom of the door. Grumpy with the ice, I put on the crampons and the emergency yellow jacket.

ShannonVega13
Online Now!
Lush Cams
ShannonVega13

The stairs were completely ice covered. Slowly, I made my way up. The sight was surreal. Everything was ice covered. In the background, my diesel generator was humming: the solar cells were frozen over on this overcast morning. The emergency shelters were up to their windows in ice. Their doors locked closed in ice. Smoke was coming from their chimneys. The cars and the helicopter were all frozen in place. I estimated the thickness of the ice to be one meter. Effectively, everybody was stuck in their shelters.

The people in the claustrophobic shelters were doing OK. They were annoyed about being stuck, but they did have a roof over their heads. They had some heat, some water. My reinforcement work on the temporary buildings paid off. The strengthened foundations resisted the crushing force of the glacier.

On my return, Maria ran into me in the lounge. I couldn’t raise the heavy wooden binds protecting the large panoramic windows as they were frozen in place too.

“How are the conditions outside?” she asked.

“Have a look for yourself,” as I handed her my crampons. She looked at me with the arrogant ‘what the heck is this?’ look. She returned eating humble pie.

At breakfast, Maria approached me: “You have a beautiful girlfriend.”

“She is not a girlfriend, just a friend,” I replied blushingly.

“He is lying,” Ashley chipped in from behind me.

“Which one is it, girlfriend or not a girlfriend? If you don’t like her, I’ll take her,” Maria teased.

“What do you mean ‘you’ll take me’?” Ashley argued.

“I am a lesbian. I don’t do men. No offence, Jack.” Maria responded as she ran her hands through Ashley’s golden hair. I raised an eyebrow as I tried to figure out how to defend Ashley. Ashley pulled away from Maria’s advances. Maria also backed off.

“So, you have sex with other women, and you have no problems speaking about it? Don’t you get beaten up for it? Where do you get your confidence from?” Ashley probed Maria.

“Yes, I do have sex with women. Society doesn’t approve of my lifestyle. I don’t care! The lesbian community supports me. I support my fellow sisters,” Maria responded.

“You have a support group?” Ashley’s eyebrows rose and her eyes opened.

“Yes, we have a whole ‘underground’ community. It is a community in which we can freely engage with other lesbians. We celebrate our ‘alternative sexuality’! Everybody knows what it feels like to be ‘different’,” Maria continued.

My eyes opened up at the frank opening up. I considered myself ‘straight’ and open-minded. I felt this was a boost of confidence I couldn’t give Ashley. I saw the women connecting.

“If you want to, we can try girl-on-girl action. We got no TV, no internet, no phones. We can’t go anywhere…” Maria made a startling, but not surprising offer.

“What do you mean ‘we can’t go anywhere’?” Ashley asked. I exchanged glances with Maria as if we had a private joke.

“Go have a look outside,” Maria prompted Ashley.
 
Ashley took the emergency jacket and went out the front door. Ten seconds later she was back. I had a bit of a giggle at her expense.

“We are iced in!” Ashley concluded.

“Yup,” we simultaneously responded causing the full trio to giggle.

Breakfast was eaten, and Maria was the first one to get naked. She encouraged us to join her in a nude state. Knowing Ashley’s secret, I watched her for a cue. Without any need for serious convincing, Ashley got naked.

Maria’s jaw dropped when she saw Ashley’s penis-like skin-covered clitoris. Ashley felt ashamed with Maria’s gaze and cuddled with me.

“You poor thing! You must have endured a very rough time growing up,” Maria managed to find some words. She then gestured to Ashley to join her in a hug. I encouraged my naked ‘girlfriend’ to take the hug.

“You have no idea. Those who knew about this shunned me as a freak. The lies spread. I had no friends,” Ashley commented.

Being the odd one out, I dropped my kit too. The girls smiled as they saw my flaccid penis, with the glans partially exposed. It felt a bit awkward being looked at by two naked people.

“Jack, I see you are circumcised. It’s uncommon in this part of the world. Personally, I think that circumcised is better,” Maria commented without knowing my secret.

“I don’t like my foreskin either, it looks ugly,” added Ashley as she looked at my penis in envy.

I went to the smart-home control panel and turned up the heat. While there, I quickly restored my foreskin to shock the girls. I had a grin and begun my tease.

“Maria, you said something about me being circumcised?” I teased her.

“I don’t like that skin overhanging the penis…” said Maria as she took another look, “Hey, how did you do that!?”
 
“I thought you were circumcised,” added Ashley.

“Well, I practice ‘autocircumcision’. It is a practice of keeping one’s foreskin permanently retracted. The online community is divided between ‘circumcised’ and ‘intact’. Neither side has any time for people like me with their permanent foreskin retraction ‘nonsense’," I informed the ladies.

“The pro-circumcision people say ‘cut it off’; the anti-circumcision people say ‘keep it forward’. Neither side considers that I have the best of both worlds,” I glanced at Ashley.

“So, in a small way, you are like us?” Ashley shyly asks.

“Yes. Neither of us here would be considered as ‘normal’ by society if they knew our secrets. But, what is ‘normal’?” I asked rhetorically.

I took a teaspoon from the kitchen. I wet it and I did my autocircumision in front of the girls. Effectively, I pushed the bunched up foreskin out of sight with the handle. Ashley got particularly excited. She was quite eager to examine my quasi-circumcised penis.

“Jack, how does that feel?” highly excited Ashley asked me.

“Get your foreskin loose enough, and I’ll set you up,” I encouraged her, as I ran my finger down her arm.

“Will your ‘spoon’ trick work on me?” Maria enquired. Without answering her, I started to look for her clitoris. After some trial-and-error, Maria had her clitoris exposed too. While I was busy with that, Ashley was stretching her foreskin in a desperate attempt to get it loose enough.

Ashley asked me to inspect her foreskin. I was satisfied that the ‘spoon trick’ could be performed safely. I handed her the spoon and taught her how to do it. She was parading proudly with her autocircumcised clitoris. I got a hug for my efforts.

We laid out some blankets and towels on the hardwood parquet floor. Maria lay Ashley down and opened her Ashley’s legs. She then dipped her fingers into Ashley vagina. I watched how confidently Maria pleasured Ashley, learning what to do and how. Maria found Ashley’s G-spot and started to massage it. Ashley got a bit scared when her body begun to contort and wanted out. Maria responded and gently backed off.

Ashley’s parents scared her not to masturbate. They instructed her not to insert anything into her vagina. Their argument was that when something goes wrong, she would have to go to the hospital. The hospital is for ‘normal people’ not for ‘freaks’ like her. A term ‘freak’ still hurts her. At age twenty, she is masturbating for the first time.

The idea of penis-in-vagina penetration came up. I objected to this idea, wanting to reserve my first penetration of Ashley for ‘the right moment’. Vaginal penetration was quite a private act for me. Ashley was a virgin on two fronts; I didn’t want to pressure her into doing it right here, right now. I was falling in love with this girl.

A sub-debate got started: Ashley was a hermaphrodite, so she could do the penetrating. I was not into anal sex; I didn’t want Ashley’s clitoris up my rectum. Hence, I proposed the idea of her inserting her clitoris into the vagina of a woman. The ultimate decision belonged to Ashley.

“Jack,” Ashley began to blush, “how do I put on a condom?”

I resisted the temptation of putting it on for her, which would feed one of my fetishes. Instead, I gave her step by step instructions. Once it was on, I inspected her handiwork. I pecked her cheek with a kiss and told her to have fun.

Ashley climbed between Maria's open legs. I got a good view of seeing how Ashley’s clitoris entered Maria’s vagina. Maria encouraged Ashley to thrust her pelvis into hers. The girls kept going for a short while. Ashley started to complain that something is happening. I kept on encouraging her to keep on going.

“Ashley, keep on pumping, don’t stop,” I coached her, knowing that she was very close to an orgasm.

“Come-on, ten more thrusts,” I encouraged.
 
“I can’t! Something is happening!” she screamed.

“Girl, keep on going!” Maria encouraged.
 
“Keep pumping!”
 
“Girl, give it to me!”

“I can’t hold it!!” Ashley complained.
 
“Stay in there!” I encouraged

“Girl, come on!” Maria encouraged.
 
Suddenly a sound of water squirting in a pulsing fashion filled the room.
 
“I peed! I couldn’t hold it back! Sorry guys!” Ashley felt ashamed. She withdrew from Maria and rolled onto her back, covering her face in shame. I jumped in and opened Ashley's legs. Her vagina was wet from a slimy fluid. As she relaxed, it still was oozing onto the towels.

“That wasn’t pee. That was your first sexual orgasm. You ‘squirted’ fluid, equivalent to a man’s ejaculation. You released your sexual tension for the first time! Congratulations!” I proudly told her as I was wiping her vagina.

“Girl, how did that feel? How did that ‘explosion’ feel?” Maria asked.

“It was strangely satisfying. It was like nothing else,” Ashley replied.

“Careful, these are addictive,” Maria sarcastically smirked.
 
Since there is no fluid being produced by her clitoris, there is no lubrication for the condom to slide off. I had experience with removing a ‘dry’ condom. The girls stared as I stretched the rubber until it came off Ashley’s clitoris.

“Maria, you are almost there too,” I taunted her, “do you want me to finger you?”

“No. I’m only for girls… what the heck, get your finger inside!” she replied changing her mind half-way through.

I put my finger inside, deep inside. She guided me to her G-spot and I started massaging it. I picked up the pace. She was quite close, so she jumped on her own clitoris. Once again we picked up speed.

“I’m about to cum!” She moaned. I didn’t let up. I kept my finger inside of her. I kept my cool, constantly rubbing her G-spot. I applied pressure on her urethra as to prolong her squirting event. I released the pressure and spread her inner lips. She sprayed hitting the gawking Ashley in the face.
 
“Two down, one to go!” Maria announced while panting like a tired dog. I realised that it was my turn to climax.

“I need to pee,” said Ashley.

“No.” I surprised the girls, “You can only go when I cum.”

“Whoa,” Maria exclaimed with a little bit of excitement, “I never heard that one before!”

“You need to make me first ejaculate. Only then I’ll let you pee hands-free. I’ll hold your lips open for you,” I set the rules, ambiguously using ‘you’.

The girls teamed up and attacked me.

“Wait,” I told them. I got up and grabbed my lube and a pocket pussy from the master bedroom.
 
I instructed them that, “I need my foreskin pulled back at all times.”

I watched as Ashley opened up my sex toy. Ashley dropped it as soon as she realised what it was. Maria busted out in hysterical laughter. Out of sheer curiosity, Ashley picked up the toy again. She then slipped a finger into it. She compared it with what her vagina felt like.

“Ashley, retract my foreskin. One drop of lubricant, and …” I instructed her as I sat on the edge of the couch with open legs. She didn’t need instructions from that point. She slipped the toy over my penis and started to move it up and down. She followed my instructions to press my sole testicle into my body. She kept on pumping quite faithfully.

She increased speed. This was the first time that the toy was not in my control. It felt good and strange at the same time. I felt the orgasm was close. Ashley carried on with the toy, sometimes taking it off to look and touch my highly erect penis.

“Slow down, I’m about there,” I asked Ashley.
 
“Don’t do that! Pump him, Sister!” Maria overrode my request.
 
“I’m firing! Toy off! Catch the semen!” I warned as I reached an orgasm. With the toy off, Maria continued to pump the penis at the base, to get the ejaculation going. The girls then watched as a string of man-fluid shot into the cup from the toy.
 
Ashley was first at the male urinal. I took great pleasure in spreading her labia for a pee. I stood behind her and wrapped my hands around her body. I managed to aim her pee just right.

“That felt awkward but nice,” she responded.
 
“C’mon tiger,” Maria teasingly addressed me. I got Maria to stand in the shower. There, I spread her labia so that Ashley and I could look at the stream leaving her body. I guess Maria was disappointed about not using the male urinal.

Maria spoke to Ashley outside of my earshot. Ashley manoeuvred me to the sink. There, she peeled back my foreskin and washed my penis for me. She got a fright when I involuntarily jerked as she touched a sensitive part of the head, partly covered in bodily fluid.

Girls helped with cleaning up of the mess we all made. We didn’t realise that our fooling around took up four hours. All three of us felt a bit peckish and raided my fridge.

All dressed up, including two fresh autocircumcisons, we relaxed on the couch. We compared notes on what happened. Our chat was interrupted by a strange yet familiar sound. I looked at Ashley, she looked at me.

“It’s a helicopter!” Ashley and I answered simultaneously.
 
“Whoa, that brings back scary memories…” Maria added rhetorically.

All three of us managed to fight the icy stairs. The ice was still three-quarters of a meter thick. The helicopter belonged to the national defence. The trapped policemen thanked us for the use of the shelters. It 'rescued' half of the people.

We hugged our goodbyes with Maria. She and four others were on the second helicopter sent by her nation. My relationship with Ashley blossomed; she decided to stay in the country. We stayed in contact with Maria. She found a partner and brought her for a visit. Her partner ‘had a lot in common’ with Ashley.

 

Published 
Written by Anonymous
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments