Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Threesome with Asians on New Year

"Threesome..."

11
3 Comments 3
9.3k Views 9.3k
617 words 617 words

Author's Notes

"My lucky night."

Last New Year’s Day I went out with a Japanese woman name Mayuko. It started out just the two of us going to a pub called ‘Three Wise Monkeys’, but she asked if it would be ok for her friend, Yoko, to join us.

I told her, “Sure, no problem. It’ll be fun, we have a lot in common.”

I’m thirty-four-years-old, Mayuko is thirty-six and Yoko, forty-one. Mayuko and I had been having sex as we had been dating for almost five months.

That night I was dancing with both girls and Mayuko asked me, “Is it okay if I kiss Yoko?”

“Sure,” I told her. Why would I have any objection to two sexy Asian girls making out? Them kissing was hot and I ended up kissing and making out with both Yoko and my girlfriend at the same time. I really enjoyed kissing both women.

I was nervous because lots of other men were around us and I didn’t know if Yoko was trying to find another man. Even after I kissed both women, some guys didn’t seem to care and tried to chat her up.

I enjoyed kissing and touching the girls and several of the guys there were wishing they were me. It felt great, considering I am not usually in that kind of situation.

When the nightclub closed at 5 am, I asked the women if they would like to come to my place. I expected them to say ‘no’ but was surprised when they both acted like they wanted to and agreed.

After we got to my place, we had another drink and I kissed them both again. I suggested a game, daring them to dance naked in front of me. They stripped down to their g-strings and I slowly peeled those off both of them. Then I had two naked, sexy women in my arms, squeezing their bums and making out.

I only had a single bed and the three of us were on it doing the things I had always dreamed about. One sat on my face while the other sat on my waist with my cock inside her, then they changed positions. I came in just a few minutes, making both girls giggle, but then three times more.

There was a scene in a porn movie that turned me on, where a man had four hands on his dick at once. I explained it to the girls and they did it to me with some lube, making me come twice more in just a few minutes.

The girls licked and sucked my balls and dick at the same time as kissing each other. That was so hot.

I invited the girls in my sauna and I soaped their sexy bodies while they caressed me, the first time I ever had anything like that happen to me. I couldn’t believe all this happened and can’t wait for next time with them.

We continued to have sex together for several hours and Mayuko said, “This has always been our fantasy. It’s the first time we ever had a threesome. We thought New Year’s would be the best time.”

I couldn’t believe these Japanese girls would do this with their shyness and awkwardness. I didn’t think it would be possible, especially with an average guy like me.

This was the best night of my life and I’m not sure if it was a one-off or if we could ever do it again. I’m not a very confident person and Mayuko is so good-looking that I’m afraid to ask her again, but I really want to do it again.

ArianaWest
Online Now!
Lush Cams
ArianaWest

Published 
Written by 3way
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments