Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Watching My Husband, Chapter 1

"They wanted to spice up their sex life, and a new playmate might do the trick!"

62
27 Comments 27
21.8k Views 21.8k
5.5k words 5.5k words

My name is Barbara Harris and I guess the best place to start this story is at the beginning. I love my husband, Roger, very much. We have been married for ten happy and exciting years now, and our sex life is still just as hot as it ever was. Roger is a wonderful lover; caring, sensitive and imaginative. It was that last trait that was called into play in this story.

Like a lot of couples, we enjoy watching porn videos–it helps get us in the mood as well as gives us ideas for our own bedroom games. Roger knows that I like watching them as much as he does, and I even confessed to him a couple times how I sometimes fantasize that I am watching him up there on the TV screen with that bleached blonde or the big-titted Latina or whatever.

I have told him that I would love to watch him fuck another woman someday, and how the idea gets me soaked just thinking about it. I have even talked dirty to him as we watched the porn videos, saying things like "God you are fucking that slut so good!" and "Listen to her moan as your cock splits her wet pussy wide!" and such things. The dirty talk adds to the fantasy and makes us both cum super hard.

One day, I came home from work and found Roger on the computer. He had the day off and said he was bored, so he got online. I asked him what he was looking at, and he said he originally was going to go to one of our favorite online toy stores when one of those "pop-up" advertisement things came on the screen (you know, the kind that always seem to get in your way when you are busy looking for something else!).

This pop-up was for an online dating site called MeetYourMatch.com "where people go to meet other like-minded singles" for dating and possible relationships". Or so the ad said, anyway.

"Uh-oh… looking to replace me already huh?" I said, jokingly.

"No way–there isn't anyone out there that can hold a candle to you, sweetheart!" he said.

"Aww, you're forgiven!" I said, kissing him on the cheek. I went in to change clothes and get ready to start dinner. When I came out, Roger was still on the computer looking through the ads on that dating site. "You still on that?" I said as I walked past the desk and saw what was on the screen. He didn't answer and just kept clicking on pictures that interested him.

Later, at dinner, we were talking about our days. I told him what happened at work, and he was telling me how we are paying far too much for the pitiful selection of channels on our cable TV.

"You sure looked engrossed in that computer screen when I got home! Find anything there you liked?" I asked playfully.

"Actually I did! There are a lot of people in our area on that site," he said.

"Really?"

"Yeah, all sorts too–men and women, young and more mature, quite a selection!" he told me.

"You'll have to show me sometime," I said, offhand. I wasn't really interested, but I didn't want to hurt his feelings. We continued on with dinner and the conversation changed. When dinner was done, Roger went into the living room and sat down to read his newspaper while I rinsed the dinner dishes off and put them in the dishwasher.

Once I was done cleaning up the kitchen, I came into the living room and handed him his usual Jim Beam and Coke. He took it and I sat down next him on the sofa. He put his paper down and I laid my head down in his lap, purring as he stroked my hair. I loved it when he played with my hair and he loved to run his fingers through it.

"Mmmm… that feels wonderful, honey," I cooed.

"You had a busy day; today you deserve to be pampered a bit," he said. I looked up and smiled at him. My Roger was the best husband a girl could ask for!

I lay there luxuriating in what my sweet hubby was doing to me and feeling very good. I closed my eyes and a soft, almost imperceptible mewl came out as I fell deeper under his spell. That was what he was waiting for, and I felt his hands slowly leave my hair and trace their way lightly down my cheek, then down my neck.

I knew where he was headed. But I didn't mind. In fact, I rolled over onto my back to allow him access to where he wanted to go. I had changed out of my office wear and was now in my comfy sweat pants and camisole top–my around-the-house wear when I don't plan on going out anymore that night. I had taken off my bra when I changed clothes too, and now that I knew his intentions, my nipples began to perk up, making little teepees in my top.

Roger saw my teepees and smiled as his hands, encouraged now, moved to the sides of my ribcage and down to the bottom edge of my top. He began sensuously dragging it back up my body, exposing my waist until my weight laying on it stopped it.

"Take your top off," he whispered. I stood up and took off my top, dropping it to the ground. I stood in front of him topless now and he admired my state of undress with sparkling eyes. He took my hand and pulled me down onto him, straddling him as I sat in his lap.

He pulled me into a kiss–a long, passionate, lingering kiss.

Roger had this way of kissing me that took my breath away. Oh, he could give me a peck on the cheek or a sweet welcome home kiss, sure. But when he put his heart into it, I completely melted and became putty in the man's hands. When he kissed me, he could ask for the moon and I would kill myself to give it to him!

It was one of those pick-me-up-with-a-mop kisses that he gave me now and I felt like an ice cube in the microwave. I melted into him and pressed my now achingly hard nipples into his chest. He wrapped his big, strong arms around me and I moaned loudly this time.

His kiss lasted until I had run completely out of air and even though I would have stayed there and suffocated in his sweetness, I broke the kiss, whispering, "Take me," in his ear. I didn't have to ask him twice. He stood up, picking me up in his arms as he did, and carried me into the bedroom.

Later that evening, after he had taken me to the very gates of heaven more than a couple times, we lay in bed, dripping with sweat and trying to calm our breathing and pulses to something more human and less like a hummingbird.

"Honey, you said that you found a lot of people in our area on that Internet dating site?" I asked after we could hold a conversation again.

"Yeah, why?" he asked.

"Were there a lot of girls on it, or mostly men?" I pursued.

"There was a lot of both, why are you asking?" he said, turning to me now.

"Well, you know how we like watching your porn movies and how I sometimes act like you are fucking the girl on the screen? It's been a fantasy of mine for a long time to see you with another woman. I was just thinking maybe if we found the right person…" I said.

Roger sat up in bed and turned to face me. I had his undivided attention now. "You mean you want to bring another woman into the house and watch me fuck her?" he asked.

"It wouldn't be like that. I mean first off, we would have to find someone we both find attractive and not just the first skank we find alphabetically listed on the site. And it wouldn't be just you fucking her–I mean I would want to play too," I said.

"I didn't know you were into girls!" he said, dumbstruck.

"Well I'm not into girls, but I don't mind playing with them. And if we are both there I can watch you fuck her and still have fun myself. I guess you could say I am bi-curious," I said.

Roger sat there looking at me like he was waiting for the punchline. I'm sure he thought this was all some sort of teasing game and he was going to be expected to say something cliche like no one could make him feel half as good as I can.

But I was serious and as soon as he realized that there was no punchline and no "pa-dum-pum" rimshot, he got even more excited about the idea.

The next day was Saturday and neither of us had to work. We slept in longer than usual, enjoying some extra cuddle time in the morning too. We got up and had breakfast and I could tell by the way he acted that there was something on Roger's mind, but he was hesitant about saying something.

"What is it, honey? What is on your mind–you've been acting funny ever since we got up!" I asked.

"Have I?" he asked, stalling until he could come up with something.

"Yes, you have. Now spill it, mister–what are you thinking about?" I said.

"Okay, it's about what you said last night. About wanting to bring another woman into the bedroom with us and watch me fuck her. I keep waiting for the punchline… waiting for you to tell me you were just teasing," he said finally.

I pulled his chair out and straddled him sitting on his lap facing him. I put both arms around his neck. "Honey, I wasn't joking. I wasn't teasing you. I am serious about this. This has always been a fantasy of mine and I can't tell you how many times during our sex I have been thinking about that while watching the videos or making up sex scenes of you me and ‘her' in my head. If we can find someone that we fit with and we are both attracted to, then I want to do this. It's important to me as well.

"Sweetheart, I know that having two women at the same time is every man's dream and I wouldn't tease you about something like this. I love you and if this can make our sex life more exciting, then I'm all for it. I want to do whatever I can to please you, baby, because you do everything you can to please me. Understand?" I said.

"You are an amazing woman, Barbara Harris," he said.

I beamed. "I love when you call me Barbara Harris! I love being that!" I said, and I leaned forward to kiss my husband and show him how much.

We sat down together at the computer about an hour later to look through the dating site he had found. We both had some criteria for this person; first off, we wanted someone younger but not too young. I am thirty and Roger is thirty-two and I know he would want someone younger, which is fine. But I wouldn't be comfortable with some eighteen-year-old gum-chewing bimbo!

We both had envisioned someone who was more than just a quick roll in the sack sex partner–we wanted someone who would be a friend as well–someone we could have over for dinner or go to the lake with. Someone we could maybe even take with us on vacation or camping sometime. A family friend who also happens to be a fuck buddy!

And it goes without saying that we would both have to find the girl attractive and pleasing. I knew Roger's tastes because he would show me the girls on the videos that attracted him. For me, it wasn't so critical–if he thought the girl was attractive and was enjoying himself fucking her, that alone would be enough of a turn on for me! Lastly, she would have to be single and unattached. We didn't need the hassles of a pissed-off husband, fiancé, or boyfriend and the troubles that can bring!

Once we had come to an agreement on the criteria for our playmate (which didn't take long as we both wanted the same things), we started looking for potential candidates. This part took a little longer. We looked through dozens and dozens of profiles, but nothing seemed to fit our wants and needs. Either she was married and flirting/cheating, she was too young or too old, or something was off on all the ones we thought we liked.

After a lot of searching, Roger found a candidate that looked like she had possibilities. According to her profile, her name was Kendall, and her picture showed she had dark brown hair and brown eyes. Since there were only facial pictures on the site, we didn't know what the rest of her looked like, but she appeared to be quite attractive.

We read through her profile information and everything sounded like what we were looking for–she met all the checkmarks: single, twenty-six years old, a local girl that had lived here for some time; everything sounded like just what we wanted. We decided that she was a good prospect and we decided to meet with her to talk to her about becoming our playmate.

We had to actually join MeetYourMatch in order to get contact information for Kendall, so Roger made an email address up for the site (we weren't about to give strangers our main email address!) and we signed up. We got the contact information which amounted to her member number: B-47354.

We sent her an email through the site email letting her know we saw her profile and were interested in meeting and talking. We gave her our "disposable" email address so we could write without going through the dating site, and sent the email off.

It took a couple of days before we heard back from Kendall, and she wrote that she would love to meet and talk. Through our emailing back and forth it was determined we would meet at a restaurant for lunch (safety first!) and talk and see if we fit together.

We decided to meet that coming Saturday, as it would be the first day none of us had to work and we could have some time to talk without having to cut it short to go back to work.

That week seemed to drag on forever! I was eager to meet with Kendall, and I know that Roger was just as impatient. I tried to pass the time with work, but my thoughts kept fast forwarding to Saturday. What would she be like in person? Would she be someone we could play with? What would she think of us? And most importantly, what would Roger think of her?

It was very important to me that whoever we picked got along well with Roger, and that he found her attractive and sexy. Even though it was my fantasy to watch him fuck another woman, if he didn't find her sexy and want to fuck her, then everything would grind to a halt. I had watched Roger's eyes as he looked at Kendall's profile picture and read her bio–he seemed to be interested in her. But we would see for certain soon enough.

We passed the time emailing back and forth with Kendall, getting to know a little bit more about her. This way we would have all the awkward, getting-to-know-you chit-chat out of the way and we could talk about the reason we were meeting. Plus, if we found a problem between us we could save ourselves the trouble of the meeting. Fortunately, that wasn't the case–the more we talked with Kendall, the more she seemed like the perfect choice!

ParisRoa
Online Now!
Lush Cams
ParisRoa

Saturday rolled around, and Roger and I were excited to be going to meet our new friend. I purposely wore my slinky little black dress and some sexy CFM heels. I wanted to dress sexy to show her that we were looking for someone to play with… and maybe she would find me attractive too!

We drove to the restaurant and arrived a little early to pick out a good table. Roger found us a table in a small side room (he told the hostess that it was a business meeting!) and let the hostess know that a woman would be showing up shortly to meet us. He told her Kendall's general description and then he placed himself at the table so he could keep an eye out for her. Before she arrived, I went into the ladies' room to check my makeup and outfit once more. It was hard to know which of us was more nervous!

Kendall showed up right on time and the hostess showed her where we were sitting.

"Hello, you must be Kendall," Roger said, standing up as she approached.

"Yes, and you are Roger?" she asked.

"That's right. This is my wife, Barbara," Roger introduced me. We all shook hands and then Roger motioned for the waitress to come over.

While we waited for her to come and take our orders, Kendall said, "I hope you don't mind but I'd like to do separate checks for lunch today. Just in case it doesn't work out, then no one feels like they wasted good money."

That was fine with us and when the waitress came over we placed our lunch orders. With the waitress gone for a bit now, we got down to business.

"Kendall, Barb and I are looking for someone who we can play with in the bedroom, but also someone who we can enjoy other things outside the bedroom with. It is our goal to find someone who we can become close friends with, who we can invite to dinner or to a barbeque.

"Someone who we can go to the lake with or even camping or vacation with. We are looking for a sex partner, sure, but for more than just that. Someone we share things in common with and who we can become good friends with as well," he explained.

"That sounds wonderful to me. To be honest, my social life has been pretty pathetic lately. You see, I had a steady boyfriend, Brad, and we had plans for the future. He hadn't quite got to the proposing stage yet, but I had hopes. That is until the new secretary at his company came along. 

"Diane, the new secretary, was just looking for a good time and wasn't interested in marriage or any of that stuff. And I guess Brad wasn't either. He broke up with me about six months ago. 

"I joined MeetYourMatch a couple months ago and I've had mixed reviews with it. I've had a couple dates, just one-nighters, and there have been a few guys that went no further than a hello!"

"I'm sorry to hear about your recent break-up and your mixed luck with MeetYourMatch. I do hope that we can change your luck for the better though!" Roger said.

"It's looking pretty good so far," Kendall said, coyly.

We talked some more about our interests and favorite activities. We tried to stay away from the bedroom talk as much as we could given the fact we were in a public place and the waitress kept coming by to check on us. Instead, we talked about other things we enjoyed… movies, food, activities and the like.

It turns out we did like a lot of the same things, and it looked like we had found our new friend. She loved going to the lake and she loved camping–she was quite the outdoors type! She also liked a lot of the same kinds of movies, sporting events, and sightseeing. The more we talked the more we found out we enjoyed a lot of the same things.

Finally, lunch was over and it was time to say goodbye. We paid for our own lunches as Kendall had asked and then we walked out of the restaurant. Kendall's car was parked a little ways from ours so we walked her to her car first. 

When we got to her car she turned to us both "I had a nice time and I hope this is just the start of a new friendship between us all. Thank you for answering my ad and I hope we can see each other again soon," she said.

"We had a good time also, Kendall. I hope we can see each other again real soon too. You seem to be just the sort of person we were hoping to find and I think we can develop this into a friendship all three of us can enjoy," Roger said. 

We were just about to leave when Roger spoke up again. "Kendall, since we are already talking about taking this into the bedroom and having sexual relations together, we are asking that you get checked for STDs and AIDS. We will do likewise and that will make everyone feel more comfortable."

"Of course. I can tell you right now that I haven't had any kind of sex with anyone in over a month so the test should prove that I am clean," Kendall said.

"And neither Barbara or I have had sex with anyone other than each other since we've been married so our test should be good as well," Roger said.

"Well, I will get the test done and have the results for our next meeting then. I hope it's soon, this was a lot of fun!" Kendall said. We all kissed goodbye, Kendall and me first, then Kendall and Roger. 

I watched as Roger took Kendall in his arms and gave her a little more than the quick cheek to cheek kiss she and I had done. It was cute how he looked at me for "permission" first and once I gave an approving smile, he felt okay to kiss her.

After Kendall drove off waving goodbye, Roger and I walked back to our car. Roger didn't say much until we got in the car. "So, what did you think of Kendall?" I asked him.

"She is very pretty and she seems to like a lot of the same things we do," he said. That wasn't what I wanted to know.

"No, silly! I mean, what did you think of her?" I said again.

He turned to look at me and paused, studying my expression and trying to figure out what to say. The sweet man didn't want to hurt my feelings, but he also didn't want to lie to me.

"Honestly?" he asked.

"Yeah, honestly. I have to know if you think she is fuck material or not. That is what we initially were looking for, you know!" I said.

"We don't know a lot about what she likes in bed, but…" he said.

"Dammit, Roger, do you want to fuck her or not?" I asked him impatiently.

He smiled at me, and then I knew he'd been toying with me. "The question is, my dear, do you want to watch me fuck that pretty young girl? Do you want to see my hard cock slipping in and out of her wet, hungry pussy while you sit there fingering your own pussy as she moans her delight out to you?"

I felt my pussy dampening at the thought of Roger's hard cock slipping between the fat pink lips of her pussy and her moans as he pushed into the deepest recesses of her pussy. I knew how I felt when he fucked me and I was very anxious to watch as he showed Kendall his talents.

"Yesss, baby… I want to watch you fuck her and make her your whore!" I said, the lust in my voice surprisingly obvious.

"You are a dirty girl!" he said, grinning like a Cheshire Cat. "I'll bet that watching me fuck Kendall would get you so hot and bothered. I'll bet you are wet just thinking about it!"

"Oh I am, baby! In fact, I've been wet for a while. Watching you kiss her a few minutes ago damn near made me cum!" I confessed. Roger slid his hand over to my thigh. He started at my knee and slid his hand slowly up my stocking-clad leg. When he reached the bottom hem of my daringly short dress he stopped.

"Push your seat back and lay it back a bit," he told me. I knew what he wanted–what I wanted as well. I did as he said, sliding my seat back as far as it would go and laying my seat back a little. I shimmied my dress up a bit so I could open my legs wider for him. His hand then resumed its journey.

I closed my eyes, giving myself over to his hands on my skin. He reached the tops of my stockings and I gasped a bit as he found naked flesh. Moving still higher, I knew he could feel the heat coming from me as he neared my volcano-hot pussy.

"Damn, honey, you are soaked!" he said, as he brushed across my panty-covered pussy. I was soaked and as he touched my wet clingy panties. I moaned loudly.

"I told you that watching you fuck another woman would get me hot! You only kissed her and see what that's done to me!" I panted.

"I wonder what I could do to you if I went underneath those wet panties. Would you like me to? Would you like me to finger that wet steaming pussy?" he growled.

I knew what Roger was doing. I loved it when he dominated me like this... I loved it when he teased me and talked dirty to me–it always got me squirming! And this was even more so because I had a vision of the girl he would be fucking!

I could mentally picture him fucking her, his hard, thick cock burying itself in her pretty dripping pussy. I could hear the moans coming from her as she cried out her pleasure and told me how wonderful he felt inside her. God, I needed fucking!

"Baby, we need to find someplace, quick!" I whimpered. "I need to have you like NOW!"

As luck would have it we were cruising down the expressway coming up on the exit which would take us to Johnson Park, a small but very pretty park with a nice quiet lake next to it. There were places to picnic with a couple covered shelters there.

Roger quickly changed lanes and got off the exit and headed to the park. I was squirming in my seat, both from his teasing and fingering and from the anticipation of what he was about to do to me.

"Please honey… please hurry!" I said as he went down the seemingly endless road into the picnic area. It was only about a mile into the picnic area from the park entrance but it seemed like a lot more than that!

We got to the picnic area at last, and he pulled up in front of the covered shelter. I barely let the car come to a stop when I bailed out of the door and walked as fast as five-inch heels on a dirt path would allow me to the concrete pad the shelter was on.

Roger had brought his jacket from the car and laid it over the picnic table so I wouldn't get my dress all dirty. Such a gentleman! I smiled at this thoughtfulness, then he bent me over the table, kicked my legs apart and hoisted my dress up over my ass.

He pulled my panties aside and shoved two fingers deep in my dripping pussy and I squealed with joy. He immediately went to fingerfucking me hard and fast. His goal was to get me to my first orgasm as quickly as possible and he was determined to do just that. Hell, as hot as I was at the moment, he wasn't going to have any trouble with that goal! I put up no resistance to his plan either; I needed to cum just as much as he needed to make me cum.

It only took a couple minutes of his hard, rough fingerfucking to bring me to a howling orgasm. He held me down though and continued fingering my hypersensitive pussy even as I came all over his hand. I lay there on the table panting and my legs quivering from the force of my much-needed orgasm as Roger unbuckled his pants and dropped them to his knees.

As I heard the tinkle of his belt buckle, I moaned knowing that in seconds I was going to be filled again–this time with his big, thick, hard cock!

Roger moved up behind me and put his hands on my ass cheeks, spreading them wide and revealing my wet pink hole. He placed his cock at my entrance then ever so deliciously slowly, he pushed into me! I moaned loudly as I felt his wonderful cock open me up. I so loved when he took his time like this… Roger knew just how to draw out the simplest actions to agonizing lengths, but he made the trip sooo worth it! I luxuriated in every glorious inch of my man's sweet cock as he pressed it deeper into me.

"Fuck me, you beautiful bastard! Fuck my slutty pussy like you own it! Fuck me hard, fast, and deep like you know I like it!" I encouraged him. And he delivered. He began pounding his cock into me like he was splitting wood. He slammed me against the edge of the table with each powerful thrust but the jacket padded it so I wouldn't get hurt. I couldn't have cared at the moment anyway; every nerve ending in my body was focused on what was happening in my pussy.

I reached out and grabbed the edge of the table and held on for dear life as he began to make my world spin madly out of control. I gripped the table until my knuckles turned white and I clawed at the wooden table. I pushed a wad of his jacket into my mouth to have something to bite down on and to keep my screams of passion to a level that wouldn't draw the local constables down on us.

"Oh God, baby, I'm going to cum! I'm going to cum all over that hard cock! Please make me cum, please! Please, I need to cum again so much!"

He reached up and grabbed my hair and pulled my head back. "So you want to cum, do you? What if I said I wanted to cum with you? What if I cum in that pussy of yours, just as you cum, Would you like to come with me, slut?" he growled in that low animal voice that always sent me insane.

"OH FUCK YES! Oh, baby, cum in my pussy! Cum in me and make me cum with you! Please! Oh God! Oh shit! OHHHHH!!!" I cried begging and pleading.

I felt him ram his cock deeper into me than ever and hold himself there, I felt his cock swell and then the incredible feeling of hot sticky cum splashing against the walls of my pussy as he exploded with a deep bear-like roar. I joined him instantly, flooding my tunnel with my juices and mixing them together before leaking them out around his still-pistoning cock. He leaned over me as he came and bit my shoulder. The sensation of it made my orgasm multiply in intensity.

He held me down with his weight which allowed me to thrash about as much as I wanted without fear of hurting myself. After an eternity in heaven, my orgasm finished and I lay there on the table panting and dripping cum onto the cement under us. Roger lay over me propped up a bit with his elbows so I could breathe but still feel his weight on me.

We stayed like that until eventually his cock softened and plopped out to a disappointed groan from me. After resting a bit, we got dressed, not wanting to be found out, and left the park for home.

 

Published 
Written by Master_Jonathan
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments