Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

A First Threesome For P

"The first threesome for a recent and very beautiful ex girlfriend of mine"

43
25 Comments 25
5.1k Views 5.1k
2.8k words 2.8k words

This is another true story about a beautiful woman I was dating around ten years ago.

For the benefit of this story, I shall refer to her as P. She's not to be confused with the other girl called P featured in my other stories, with whom I was in a relationship much earlier than the events of this story,

This P was a lovely young woman, very slim and slight in build, and with a gorgeous mane of blonde hair, with darker shades underneath. She was five feet three inches tall and had delicate slender arms, small tits, a gorgeous ass, and wonderful legs—attributes that often drew admiring looks from other men.

P, was passionate, sexually, and always keen to try new things, and we used to have a lot of fun experimenting together.

Back then, we both enjoyed the club scene, and were regulars at the weekend, visiting one particular nightclub that we both liked. ‘P’ loved dressing sexily; she had the figure for it, so she liked to show off a little and wear sexy outfits, always with high heels.

On the night of these events, we had decided to go out on a Saturday night, a meal, followed by a few drinks in a bar, then onto the nightclub.

P looked sensational and decided to wear these really small tight black shorts, from the ’Spank’ clothing brand. She teamed them with a black lace bra top, over which she wore a beautiful, handmade, Chiffon and lace ‘blouson’ style blouse, that was sheer and flowing. The shorts had the word ‘Spank’ on the back in silver, glittery lettering. The blouse had long sleeves, a deep V neck, and was longer than her tiny shorts. However, being totally sheer meant you could see her shorts and bra top clearly through the blouse. She looked gorgeous, her belly button piercing showing through the top, which just added to the look.

She had applied her makeup with her usual finesse, styled her gorgeously, long, blonde hair, and added some jewellery and a very high pair of dark, purple, suede high heels with ankle straps. She looked slender, feminine, and very sexy. She was at this time, well into her forties, yet she could have passed as thirty with ease. I took the photo of her, above, before we headed out for the evening.

Our meal was lovely, and, after some drinks in a bar, we ended up in the nightclub and were enjoying ourselves, dancing the night away. As the evening wore on, we both became more relaxed and no worse the wear for drinks but we were by no means drunk yet. ‘P’ came over to me and said she would buy the next couple of drinks. I told her I would wait by our high table to the side of the dance floor.

She had already reported to me, in a somewhat giggly state, that a few guys had tried to pick her up which was fairly normal for her.- however she had also told me that some had seen the logo on the back of her little black shorts. Several times earlier, she said guys had slapped her bum, upon seeing the logo. She wasn’t offended, though, and took it light-heartedly; perhaps the many drinks she had consumed earlier had helped to soften her mood.

As I watched her buying our drinks at the bar, this guy had moved next to her and was talking with her, I soon worked out that they knew each other, as the conversation looked friendly and jovial. I would say this guy was in his early fifties, age-wise, he was pretty normal looking, taller than P, but then, most people were, as she was so tiny.

I carried on watching them with interest. After several minutes, he had placed his arm around her waist and was speaking close, whispering into her right ear. I wasn’t concerned, as P was smiling and laughing with him, and, as I said, it was clear they knew each other. As this went on, I noticed his hand was dropping lower and was soon resting on her bum. I peered through the people dancing, and he was soon caressing her bum through the tiny black shorts.

She still seemed happy, though, and they were both chatting comfortably. He had moved in closer to her, and his hand was wandering over her bum, then back up to her waist. I thought, then, that I had seen him kiss her; it was brief, but due to the people dancing, I could not be certain. I continued watching as this unknown guy was now feeling her all over. Then I saw it, yes! He had kissed her, full on the mouth, but she had responded eagerly, as well, so I just kept my seat and watched to see what would happen next.

Soon, the guy had turned P around to face him, and he had both hands around her waist and was kissing her more deeply. I could see he was pressed against her, so she was squeezed hard against the bar top. I couldn’t believe my eyes as this older guy was locked into a passionate embrace with my girlfriend, and she was as into it, as was he.

As this erotic, little scene unfolded, he slowly moved one hand higher, then inside her Chiffon blouse, and was now feeling her tits through her black bra top. This went on for about five minutes, then suddenly they broke away slightly. P grabbed our drinks then she made her way over to me with this strange guy following.

P arrived at our table and introduced this guy to me. ‘This is Keith, we used to work at the same company, a few years ago,' she said.

Keith and I shook hands; then he said, ‘I have got to say it, P, you look so different now to how I remember.’

‘Well, I have changed my hairstyle completely, and lost a little weight as well,’ she replied.

Keith said, ‘You never had much to lose in the first place.’

‘You look stunning,’ he added.

P blushed and said, ‘Thanks, Keith.’

‘Sexy as fuck in that outfit too.’

The three of us made some small talk, and Keith told me more about how P and him knew each other. Then, he asked me if he could take her onto the dance floor.

’Sure Keith, enjoy yourself,’ I replied.

‘You don’t mind, do you?’ she asked me.

’No, of course not, babe. He is an old friend; go and enjoy yourself,’ I said.

I watched, as Keith led her onto the dance floor, his hand slowly caressing her bum as they walked. They began dancing, the music was, at that point, fast-paced, dance music. P loved to dance, and she was really getting into the vibe of the dance floor.

Keith danced in front of her; they both spoke occasionally, and they were laughing as old friends do. After a few dance songs, the DJ slowed things down for a while. P and Keith were now closely dancing, to a slow number. I watched them keenly, as Keith now held her tightly against his body, his hands around her, caressing her bum once again.

He started kissing her once more, deep passionate kisses, with her kissing him back, just as deeply. As they danced slowly round, I soon noticed that Keith now had one hand on her tummy; he was stroking her above the waistband of the shorts. Then he slowly he slid his hand inside, and moved lower, down between her legs.

Watching this happening was incredible; I soon found my cock getting harder in my trousers. They were now locked together in an embrace, still kissing, and, as they rotated, my eyes widened. I realised Keith had undone the top button on P’s shorts and had his hand buried inside and between her legs. Keith was now kissing P on the lips and the sides of her neck. I could see her eyes were closed, and she appeared to be unsteady on her heels, but Keith held her upright as he continued feeling inside her shorts.

MarryQueenTS
Online Now!
Lush Cams
MarryQueenTS

After around ten minutes, or so, they composed themselves, and P hurriedly buttoned up her shorts. They both walked back to our table, and it was clear now that P was very much worse for the wear from alcohol. She was unsteady on her heels and slurred her words as she spoke to me.

‘Keith wants us all to go back to his place for coffee, babe,’ she said.

I politely told Keith that I needed to speak with P, so I took her to one side and said, ‘What are we doing here, babe? Is this what I think it is?’

P giggled in her drunken state, and replied, ‘Coffee and maybe some fun with Keith if you are up for that?’

‘You mean, you want some fun with Keith?’ I asked.

She looked at me, and then at Keith, and said, ‘I want you both to fuck me.’

P had mentioned to me, before, her main fantasy of being with two guys one night. We talked it over a few times not really thinking it might ever become a reality for her.

After hearing her say this, I took Keith to one she and said, ‘What do you think?’

He smiled, then said, ‘I am game if you are, Mark.’

The three of us grabbed a cab, and it took us out of town, towards where Keith lived. P sat between Keith and I. She was flirty and giggly. We both enjoyed kissing her between us and feeling all over her body as we did so. P was becoming very turned on and responded to our kisses and wandering hands. Keith was feeling her tits underneath her sheer top, and I was feeling between her thighs, as we continued enjoying her body together.

Our Taxi driver, saw all this going on in his rearview mirror, and I saw him smiling at us. He then said, ‘Get in there, guys; she’s a little stunner.’

Pretty soon, we arrived at Keith’s house, and I paid the driver. As we all stumbled out of the Taxi, he said, ‘You lucky boys. I would love to have some fun with her; she is a proper little hottie.’

Inside Keith’s house, the two of us wasted no time, and we led P upstairs to the bedroom. After kissing her some more, and the both of us slowly removing her clothes, we threw her on the double bed. Still giggly and very drunk, P laid back on the bed. She was now naked apart from her dark, purple, high heels. Keith and I undressed, then we joined her on the bed.

I looked at him and said, ‘Do you have any condoms, Keith?’

He looked back at me, and said, ‘Afraid not, mate, I had hoped you would have some.’

Time stopped for a moment, as he and I pondered over our dilemma. Then, P said, ‘Guys, I don’t care, I want you to fuck me, anyway.’

‘Holy fuck!’ said Keith. ‘You serious, P?’

‘Yes. Yes, I am,’ she replied.

He asked me, ‘You ok with that, mate?’

I replied, ‘I am more than ok, Keith. It’s what she wants, I think.’

‘It’s certainly what I would love as well,’ he said.

For the next two hours, Keith and I fucked P together. It wasn’t lovemaking; it was sex, a pure, raw, and hard fucking.

We began by pulling her into a kneeling position. We then knelt on either side of her so she could suck each of us in turn. P loved sucking cock, and even in her drunken state, she was soon going down on us hard and fast, taking each one of our cocks deeply into the back of her small mouth. Whoever she wasn’t sucking would have her delicate, little hands stroking his cock firmly. Pretty soon, she was bobbing her head up and down, furiously, onto mine and Keith’s erections. P always used to make these lovely little gurgling noises when sucking my cock, and she was doing so now with the two of us.

After a while we laid her down on the bed, then I knelt across her face, and she carried on sucking me. Keith was now face down between her legs, working on her pussy with his mouth and tongue. P was moaning now, all her previous nerves and doubts she had often shared with me about having two guys at once seemed to have been resolved. Keith and I, swapped places so he could enjoy her mouth again on his cock, and I went down on her soaking wet pussy.

A few minutes later, I could hear her loudly gurgling and gasping, so I looked up, briefly, to see Keith gripping her head with his hands, as he face-fucked her mouth, hard. He was quite rough, but it seemed she was enjoying this immensely.

When we eventually fucked her, we did everything two guys could do with one girl. We spit-roasted her many times, switching places between her mouth and pussy. We double penetrated her, us both inside her pussy at the same time with her astride us as we lay on the bed—something I had not done myself up to that point, but it was quite something. She was a little nervous at first, her being such a tiny woman, but once we got going, she soon settled, and I could tell she was enjoying being so full with the two of us inside her body.

P was, shall we say, a bit of a novice with anal sex, but, after Keith found some lube, we both started off slowly and gently, fucking her bum. She was soon relaxed, so we each took a turn fucking her gorgeous, little ass, while the other either enjoyed her mouth or her pussy.

During one especially intense spit-roasting, where I was fucking her mouth and Keith was using her bum, P climaxed hard, bucking and writhing beneath us on the bed. P’s orgasms were quite amazing, as I had known for some time, and she moaned and bucked for what seemed like ages.

Without pause, Keith announced he was going to cum, and, after thrusting hard, balls deep, inside her ass, he cried out and released his pent-up climax. As he filled her bum with his spunk, he slapped her ass hard on each cheek, saying, ‘Well, it said "Spank," on the back of those sexy shorts you had on, P.’

We all laughed a little at this.

I was getting close to cumming as well, so I grabbed P’s hair and pushed my cock deep inside her throat. She responded as she normally did, by opening her mouth a little wider. I then cried out and erupted my load inside her pretty mouth and down her throat. I looked down and watched as she worked her throat muscles, swallowing my load.

For the rest of the evening, after we all had a break for some coffee, Keith and I, fucked P again, more spit-roasts, using her pussy, ass, and mouth once more.

As a finale, he and I, for our second eruptions, came inside her pussy. At first, I was concerned about P not being on the pill, but she didn’t seem to care. All thoughts of safety were far from her dirty mind that night. I was spent after that, but Keith wanted to fuck her one last time, so he enjoyed her solo, while I sat and watched. He managed to cum a third time, which was impressive, and, this time, he wanted to cum over P’s face. She was too exhausted to protest, but afterward, she told me she quite enjoyed it. I have to admit, she did look incredible with Keith’s cum on her pretty face.

After some post-sex coffees and sharing a smoke between us, Keith called us a Taxi, we all got dressed, and said our goodbyes. P and Keith kissed each other and spoke more about the past. Reminiscing about when they worked together, I discovered that he had wanted to fuck her for years but always thought she was out of his league so to speak.

As for P, on our way home, she told me she loved finally doing a threesome, her very first, and it was better than she had hoped for.

The end.

Published 
Written by Lazycalm56
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments