Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Amy's Vacation Surprise

"Amy's vacation surprise leads to the fulfillment of several fantasies"

37
32 Comments 32
28.1k Views 28.1k
2.6k words 2.6k words

Amy didn't suspect a thing as I passed the card key over the lock and we entered our room. Tossing the key and my wallet onto the entry table, we noticed the lights were dimly lit and music was playing softly from the television.  Turning the corner from the hallway into the bedroom, Amy started to say that she didn't remember leaving the TV on, before stopping dead in her tracks with her words hanging in mid-sentence. 

Sitting quietly on the corner of the bed, a slender woman with blonde hair smiled at us and straightened her posture. 

Amy's eyes quickly flashed back at me then immediately darted back to the intruder again.  She knew instantly what this was. We'd playfully fantasized in bed on many occasions about the things that might happen in the presence of another woman, a stranger that we would meet once and then never encounter again.  Sometimes that banter felt just like that, a fantasy, while on other occasions it seemed to be just a little more real perhaps.

We found ourselves there now, in a foreign country with my pre-arranged and willing participant discretely available inside the complete privacy of our hotel room.  This was no bedroom talk though, this was 100% real.  Amy's heart fluttered with both surprise and adrenaline, her head struggling to catch up.  She realized very quickly that all of those past fantasies could become reality this night and that no one would ever know.  

I was pleased to see that our companion was as attractive as advertised, both for Amy and myself.  Standing up, she straightened her very short red dress, flipped her long, straight brunette hair back over her shoulder and took a step forward before extending her hand to Amy. 

Amy hesitated, contemplating for a moment the affirmation that would be symbolized by her action, then raised her hand to join the strangers.  With this simple gesture, Amy silently accepted her fate and whatever now lie ahead for her.  Stepping closer, our guest swept Amy's hair back from her tanned shoulder before allowing her hand to slowly drift down Amy's shoulder and arm.

Glancing briefly in my direction and receiving my subtle nod, our guest released Amy's hand and turned her back to us. Reaching up, she lifted her own hair to expose the zipper on the back of her dress and paused. Inhaling deeply, Amy softly grasped the zipper with one hand and the neckline of the dress with her other before lowering it slowly inch by inch. 

When the zipper would go no further, Amy paused to study the lean and tanned back of our guest, before gently coaxing the stubborn fabric from its perch on each shoulder.  The dress fell effortlessly to the floor now, exposing buttocks that were quite firm and complimented by a tiny waist. Below them, long and slender legs were paired perfectly with lean, muscular calves.  The lace bra and tiny G string that remained did little to conceal the small amount of flesh that remained covered.  Standing motionless, we were allowed to view her body before she slowly turned to face us. 

Our accomplice smiled slightly and placed her hands on her hips to pose seductively for us while we studied the rest of her attributes. Her firm, round breasts begged to breathe from inside her lace push up bra and the smallest triangle of fabric on her G string barely covered an obviously waxed and compact pussy. Stepping closer once again, she stopped dangerously close to Amy before reaching carefully around her with both hands to reciprocate with an assist on Amy's zipper. 

I watched Amy's breathing quicken as her dress dropped to her ankles, allowing me to fully view her naked backside.  She had not worn undergarments beneath her dress for dinner and now stood nervously exposed in only her heels as our guest looked upon her.  She had intended for this to be a surprise, and it certainly was. The sight of my beautiful wife, naked and boldly standing face to face with another attractive woman, a total stranger, was exhilarating.  

As our guest turned away once more to allow Amy to unclasp her bra, I turned off the television and opened the balcony door, allowing the steady beat of the pool party music inside. The thumping of the bass only worked to build the excitement as Amy detached the bra and let join the rest of the apparel on the tile.

The escort rotated back to us once more to reveal her perfectly tanned breasts. Taking Amy's hand, she spun her toward me so I could view the two of them side by side, each with equally hard nipples that confirmed their arousal.  The two of them approached me slowly, their heels clicking against the terra cotta tile floor. Our guest already knew the rules for this encounter. Amy was to be the focus this evening and I was only to have sex with her... unless Amy directed otherwise. 

Amy gave me a long, passionate kiss while her hand crept across my crotch to confirm what she already suspected - that my cock was bursting with tension behind the pronounced tent-like protrusion below my belt.  Starting at my collar, she began unfastening the buttons of my shirt one by one. Her accomplice knelt in front of me to untie the laces of my dock shoes before slipping each one off. The stranger's hands reached up and met Amy's which were now unbuckling my belt.  In seamless coordination, four hands unbuttoned my shorts before lowering the fly.  

Gravity assisted now, my shorts easily falling to the floor and leaving me standing only in my boxers, the head of my cock proudly protruding from the waistband. Grasping the cotton fabric at each hip, our guest firmly tugged my last article of clothing to my ankles with Amy looking on. Naked before them, my cock stood ready. Amy reached out and grabbed a hold of it firmly, giving me a single long, slow stroke before releasing me and moving to the bedside. Once there, she turned and sat down before reclining across its width.

In synchronized fashion, my assistant and I each moved to opposite sides of the mattress with her positioned above Amy's head and me between her slightly raised knees.  Lifting Amy's head gently, she placed a pillow beneath it before softly lowering it back down again.  Amy gave an approving smile just as our guest slipped a black leather blindfold over her head and covered her eyes. 

Amy purred in approval now as I watched our guest's hands slide over her collarbones and then downward toward her breasts. Teasingly, she circled the perimeter of each one with a fingertip while we both watched Amy's back arch upward with pleasure.  Amy bit her lower lip when two strange hands, soft and delicate, wrapped each of her breasts and pushed them firmly together.  

A low moan escaped Amy's mouth when the stranger's soft lips made first contact with her raisin hard nipples, her long hair dragging aimlessly over her torso in doing so.  While I watched our guest's outstretched tongue flick back and forth over them, Amy could only imagine the scene as she reached down between her legs and touched herself.  With her subject growing more aroused, our friend's hands slid down Amy's arms before Amy extend them back above her own head in willing submission. 

Amy's body rocked gently on the mattress as I took one of her ankles in my hand and strapped the first fur lined ankle cuff around it.  Her reaction was identical as I repeated the action with the other leg and our friend assisted with her wrists.  

Amy lay prone upon the mattress with her breasts heaving, unable to sense what came next.  Our assistant moved quietly around to my position, giving me a kiss and several secretly enticing strokes before crawling onto to mattress. Sensing a presence above her, Amy smiled in anticipation of my body lowering itself onto her, only to be surprised by the sensation of a woman's soft breasts compressing down against her own. 

SluttyMature4U
Online Now!
Lush Cams
SluttyMature4U

Amy's hands wrapped the stranger's body and explored the soft skin of her petite ass. Opening her own hips wider, she blindly welcomed the increasing pressure grinding against her while I gently pulled our guests G string down and off of her from behind.   

My cock was iron hard now as I stood and watched my wife relinquish herself to this stranger, reveling as their naked bodies hungrily ground against each other clad only in their stiletto heels. Pinned to her back and in total darkness, Amy writhed beneath her as her partner crawled higher to let Amy's outstretched tongue lap across the pebble hard nipple that hung above it. 

Panting heavily now, I knew what my wife wanted. Her arousal peaking, she craved more. As our partner eased herself off of her, Amy begged from her darkness to be taken. 

Crazed with desire, Amy blindly commanded her attendant to stroke my cock. I turned and watched as her fingers closed around my shaft and squeezed.  Amy asked her if it felt good in her hand and she replied that it did. With a devilish reply, Amy then asked her if she would like it in her mouth.  The stranger replied yes again.  Amy smiled and reassured me that it was ok.  

The stranger lay next to her on the bed as I positioned myself at the bedside.  I grasped the hair on the back of her head, pulling it back until she opened her moist lips wider than her eyes.  I slid my cock into her mouth slowly, penetrating ever deeper to her sporadic breathing and gurgling sounds. 

Amy reached over blindly and sought her throat, gently grasping it as I increased my thrusting to the thumping of the bass outside. Our guest gasped louder, Amy's fingers quickly found my cock to feel it as it slid in and out of the lips that wrapped it.  The wet sounds of her husband skull fucking a stranger next to her was more than she could take.  

Amy pleaded for me to fuck her now so I withdrew from our friend and moved between her thighs.  Her pussy glistened with desire. Pushing her knees upward, I opened her wider for myself as our assistant pulled the blindfold from her face and allowed her to see the saliva hanging from her chin as it dropped between her breasts.  Amy needed to see all of this. This was my fantasy, to have my wife held down by another woman who watched me ravage her.  

Grasping her wrists firmly, our helper held Amy down securely and watched me slowly penetrate her to full depth.  Racked with lust, Amy twisted beneath me as I fucked her harder than she had ever experienced before.  It was the ultimate submission. Held down by a gorgeous woman who watched jealously as she was pounded.  My cock hard and crazed, I worked feverishly until Amy's body quivered uncontrollably, her first orgasm enveloping her.  

Begging now for me to roll her over, I ordered our helper to release Amy's wrists, which she did before lying on her own back. Amy climbed on top of her now and pinned her wrists to the mattress as I moved behind them both. With a wanting glance over her shoulder, I pushed deep inside her again to a loud scream.  

With Amy's perfect ass secured firmly between my hands, I thrust into her aggressively. Our helper lay beneath her, her breasts bobbing up and down in rhythm with my strokes.  A guttural groan resonated from deep inside Amy to tell us all that another orgasm was upon her, her face pressed into our friend's cleavage as it drained her.  Amy's tiny body lie spent and pleading for a break.  Relaxed and content, her thoughts turned to the fulfillment of her own unrealized fantasy. She wanted to watch me fuck another woman. This woman. 

Crawling off of our friend, Amy rolled over to the far side, off the mattress and smiled, her heart pounding with both exhaustion and exhilaration as she watched me move into position.  Our bedmate lay before me, her thighs opening wider to invite my pending entry.  Delivering on Amy's wish, my throbbing cock slowly penetrated suitor and disappeared from view while her slender legs wrapped tightly around my buttocks. She felt warm and tight as I began to thrust my hips, her nails digging painfully into my back with approval. 

I slipped my hand beneath the base of her neck and ripped her head back, her spine arching and her breasts thrusting upward in reaction to my penetration. I could feel her pussy squeezing my cock greedily as I moved.  Looking down upon her, I watched her beautiful breasts bob up and down, their dime sizes nipples hard and happy. I lowered my head and extended my tongue to circle each one teasingly while I worked.  

My partner's hips worked in unison with mine now, fucking me back as I enjoyed her, her moaning growing louder with each stroke.   My penis glistened as Amy watched it move in and out of its human sheath, the head pulling free each time before plunging back into place.  Driving deep inside and holding myself there, I felt the shake of our escorts body and clutching of her wrapped legs as her first orgasm overtook her.  

There was now a familiar tightness in my testicles as I carried on, which signaled the building ejaculation that would end Amy's fantasy.  Not ready to relinquish my gift of another woman's body yet, I slowed my efforts temporarily and regrouped.   Following my lead, my partner released her legs from my waist and rolled over, lifting her ass for me as she lowered her head into the sheets at Amy's side.  

Moving behind her, I held my erection in my left hand and placed the palm of my other hand on her lower back.  Amy's face beamed with uncertain excitement, her view obscured by the curvature of the raised cheeks between us and unable to see definitively which option I would select.  I'd already fucked this stranger missionary style for her.   Would an opportunity like this ever come again? What did Amy fantasize I would choose here?  I could tell from her facial expression as I entered our partner that she could not tell what my final choice had been, only that either was ok.   A noticeably louder and more urgent scream immediately told her what her eyes could not. 

Amy crawled closer and knelt at my side to watch, her hands on our friend's ass as she joined in.  Whispering to me that she was ready, she slid off the mattress to the floor at the bedside.  Ordering me to turn and stand over her, she instructed our guest to arise and stoke me to orgasm.  Dutifully, our guest stood and gripped my cock, vigorously pumping me while my Amy pleaded below us, begging her to finish me and cover her with my cum.  It was extremely erotic to stand above her listening to her beg a stranger.  My legs buckling, Amy smiled broadly as she watched me begin ejaculating forcefully from the stranger's grip to generously cover her breasts.  Greedily rubbing it over them, she pleaded for more as my reserves were emptied for me and trickled down between them to her tummy.  

My wife looked beautiful as she collapsed onto the floor.  It was incredibly erotic to fuck her with the help of another woman and for both of us to fulfill our fantasies.  A private room, a total stranger, in a foreign land.  No one would ever know.

Published 
Written by DreAmy1
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments