Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Awakening

"Guiding a couple in the African bush, Sandy finds more than she's bargained for."

26
18 Comments 18
5.1k Views 5.1k
3.6k words 3.6k words

Thoughts rushed through my mind as if they were in a race where the winner takes all. Every thought wanted to hook their long talons into my brain. I also struggled with my moaning and groaning body.

My bottom cheeks were unhappy sitting on a hard rock and my back strained itself to keep my naked boobs pointed into the wind. Even my folded legs that were knotted in the Lotus position, were complaining about their situation. Only my arms were happy where they rested on my spread legs.

However, nothing could dampen the excitement bubbling inside me. A week ago, I arrived at a private wilderness camp in the Timbavati area close to the Kruger National Park in South Africa. I was appointed the nature guide and tracker to the filthy rich and famous. My Level Four 4 Field Guide Association of Southern Africa (FGASA) certificate and my PhD in Ecopsychology (both earned, not bought) helped in my appointment.

Of course, my friendship with the managers, John and Kathy, or my naturist lifestyle, had nothing to do with it. The owners of the lodge, whom I hadn’t met yet, wanted to develop the lodge for the playful, or rather, horny rich of the world. Fortunately, the authorities of Timbavuti closed their eyes to the goings-on at the lodge, as long as foreign currencies filled their pockets.

I sat naked on a rock on a hill overlooking the vastness of the African bush, drinking in the rising sun in the east. Being close to the camp, I discovered this hideaway three days ago in my search to become one with nature. There was much to learn and absorb that my mind reeled under the terabytes of information. I had to know the botanical and local names of every tree, as well as the names (scientific and local) and sounds of every bird in the area. Lucky for me, tracking wild animals was my field of expertise and I knew most of the tracks.

Still, an emptiness prevailed within me. Knowledge was not enough to fill the void. I wanted to be one with everything. That is why I had been meditating for years and took up yoga to empty my mind. All in vain. Nothing happened in all the hours I sat in Zazen or in all the yoga classes I took. Those in the know told me to be patient but doing nothing wasn’t for me. I needed action. Maybe it was the animus in me that wanted to see more action.

As the full sun rose above the treetops, I untied myself from my yoga meditation position. Rubbing my tushies clean from any dirt, I inadvertently brushed over my pussy. Did I detect a hint of wetness and swelling? Just to make sure, I eased my middle finger through my slit. Sure enough, I was wet, not much, just a hint, but that was enough.

For the first time that week, my body reacted to the environment. Touching my nipples, I discovered that they were as erect and hard as they had ever been. A tingling deep in my sex made feel alive, more alive than all the meditation and yoga put together.

Putting on my homemade moccasins, I surveyed the green ocean before me. The camp was about two miles to the West, behind me, as the crow flies. Above me, glided the male Bateleur bird, a raptor with a short tail. I knew it was a male because the male had black flight feathers while those of the female were pale. The Bateleur was usually the first large bird in the air looking for its prey or carrion.

Moving quickly, but soundlessly down the hill, I nearly ran into a game drive 4X4 vehicle with some tourists on board. Hiding behind a large fig tree, I waited until the danger had passed. As the vehicle drove on, I stepped naked onto the dirt road. On the last row of seats, sat two people, a handsome man and a beautiful woman. They turned around and saw me standing in the road. Feeling frisky, I swiped my middle finger through my slit. As it touched my clit something happened I couldn’t explain.

Time stood still and the vehicle moved in slow motion. I could clearly see every detail of their faces, their clothes and their eyes. My heartbeat a slow rhythm that united the three of us for a moment, but it felt like an eternity.

As they turned to the driver, I disappeared into the thick bush. The vehicle didn’t stop. Hopefully, the couple would think that I was a figment of their imagination.

Continuing down a game path, I walked without disturbing the animals or birds. Earlier in my life, I learned to keep my weight on my back leg while I made sure my front foot didn’t step on a twig or something that would make a noise. The thin soles of my moccasins made it possible for me to search for a clean area where to put my foot without looking down. My naked tanned body moved gracefully and was nearly invisible through the bush.

While walking, time took on a different dimension. I was aware of a dung beetle working hard to process the fresh dung of a black rhino; I saw the day-old tracks of a female leopard; I was aware of the Golden Orb spider in her web and the three hornless female kudus hiding in the thick bush. The kudu is the second largest antelope, after the eland in Southern Africa. I even saw a tick waiting on a grass stem to jump on me as his host.

“Not today,” I whispered, walking around the tick.

Arriving, naked and unseen, ahead of the game drive vehicle, I quickly entered my bungalow. In the shower, I washed my short black hair and inspected my body for ticks I might have missed and shaved my legs, my Venus mound and the surrounding areas. I wanted to touch my clit and satisfy myself, but I knew I had to meet the guests first. I dressed in my khaki camp uniform, commando-style (sans panties), and waited with John and Kate as the game drive vehicle arrived.

“Where were you?” inquired John softly.

“I was tracking the leopard they spotted yesterday,” I lied.

In the meantime, the handsome man and his beautiful female companion joined us.

“You must be our Aphrodite from the Bush? I’m Paul and this is Chantelle. Howdy?” He hugged me and pressed his groin against me. Before I could detect if he had an erection, he moved away. Chantelle kissed me on my mouth, fleetingly swiping her tongue through my astonished open mouth.

“This is Sandy, your guide and tracker for the week,” intervened John. “Sandy, Paul and Chantelle are the owners of this venture.”

Oh fuck, now I am in deep shit, I thought. They saw me naked and challenging them. Dammit, they were more beautiful and handsome close up than what I saw on the road. Paul is tall, dark and really handsome, and well built. The knob in his trousers was not a pistol. Chantelle had long dark red hair, light brown tanned skin and green eyes that made my knees wobble.

How could I ever act professionally in the presence of such a god and goddess? My heart thumped in my throat. I wasn’t used to working with such rich and beautiful people. My expertise was with people with problems and with animals, not gods who could buy my whole family with their small change.

“How… do you do…?” I stumbled over my words. This wasn’t going to be an easy week for me. “You are precious, sugar babe,” said Paul as he turned to Chantelle: “Don’t you agree, honey? We’re going to have a ball.”

Fuck! Fuck! He laughed at me. Paul was used to looking down on those beneath his status and wealth. But this girl wasn’t about to let the rich trample on the poor.

“Your Yankee balls are not tough enough for the African bush,” I shot back.

John tried to calm me down, but when I was on a roll, nothing could stop me. Turning to Chantelle I said: “I hope you have pussy-whipped him enough so that we can have some fun, while he watches, handcuffed.”

Paul just laughed. Chantelle smiled and winked at me. She might be my ally. John tried his best to get me to keep my mouth shut. Chantelle came to my rescue. She took my face in her hands and kissed me full on the mouth. My eyes shot wide open and I nearly drowned in her playful green eyes. That was the defining moment for me. Darting my tongue to her lips, I had to make the inquiry.

She opened her mouth to allow me entrance. I could feel my pussy flushing with arousal and my nipples straining against the material of my uniform. That was the first time I was so intimate with another woman. It felt natural. Have I turned into a full-blown lesbian?

A man’s heavy hand touched my shoulder. Still lip-locked, I saw Paul with his soft blue eyes, his pure white smile and his designer stubble beard, wanting to be part of our kiss. My knees buckled. Chantelle and Paul hugged me against them. I was in heaven…

“Hmmm. Excuse me,” said John, disturbing our ménage. “Your breakfast is ready.” With wobbly legs, I disengaged myself from those two heavenly creatures. I had already forgiven Paul for making fun of me.

“I’ll see you after breakfast.” I disappeared before they could say anything. My heart burst open… my wet pussy turned into a raging torrent… my nipples continued their struggle against the confines of my shirt. I knew then that I had to be more professional with them or my sudden lov… lust would cloud everything.

After breakfast, I took my two guests on a walk to the river. I carried a rucksack full of food and drinks with my heavy caliber rifle. One cannot be on foot in the Big Five country. I told them that the five large and dangerous animals in Africa were the lion, leopard, elephant, Cape buffalo and the rhinoceros.

Pointing out the different trees and birds, I tried to impress them with my knowledge. I showed them the Mopani tree (Colophospermum mopane), the Red Bushwillow (Combretum apiculatum), the jackalberry, the common guarri, and many more. I explained the pad patterns on the tracks of a porcupine. Although they pretended that they were interested in what I had to say, I sensed that they were looking for something else.

stacygee
Online Now!
Lush Cams
stacygee

“Excuse me,” I said, trying to get their attention back to the purpose of our walk. “Am I disturbing you? Can I get you anything else?”

“Yes,” said Paul. “Can we please take a break? You are killing us…”

“What? We’ve been walking for only an hour. I told you, your Yankee balls are not strong enough for Africa.”

“I’m not worried about my balls. It’s my cock and Chantelle’s pussy that’s my concern.”

“Huh? Did you lose it, or something?”

“No, dammit. We’ve created this Paradise to be naked and fucking in nature. All you have done is tell us the names of all the goddamn trees, birds and fucking everything else in between.”

“My dear Sandy,” said Chantelle. “What Paul is trying to say is that we’re hot for you, but your soul is not yet part of Paradise.”

“Excuse me?” I had been floored. They saw right through me. “What do you want from me?”

“Let’s rest under this tree…” said Paul, pointing to a large shady tree.

“Sycamore fig tree.”

“Sycamore fig tree. Thanks.”

Paul and Chantelle moved to the shade of this old giant and started to strip off their clothes. They indicated that I must do the same. Trying to steady my emotions, I took off my rucksack, fished out the blanket, and spread it beneath the tree. The next items were a bottle of cold champagne and three glasses. I unpacked the cutlery, the cheese, biscuits, strawberries and cream.

When I looked up from my chores, I saw the two standing naked in all their glory before me. Paul’s impressive, circumcised cock caught my attention first. His balls were clean-shaven. I could nibble on them for hours. His six-pack, wall to wall muscles on his chest and arms harmonized well with his dick.

When Chantelle shook her head, her long red hair cascaded over her naked shoulders. With that, she pulled my attention away from Adonis to Venus. She was a true forest nymph. Her slender neck, her full natural breasts and her flat tummy took my breath away. But it was her smooth-shaven slit between those long legs that…

“Let us help you with that dreadful uniform,” said Chantelle as she stepped closer to undo the buttons of my shirt. Paul pulled down my shorts and got rid of my boots.

“That’s better,” said Paul. “You are fucking beautiful,” My pussy juices flowed freely down my legs. This god and goddess thought I was beautiful. What a boost to my ego that was.

Chantelle took my hand and laid me down on the blanket, as they knelt beside me. They started to caress me with little kisses on my cheeks, my neck, my breasts, my nipples, and my flat tummy till they arrived at my mound. I was glad I shaved earlier. Paul was the first to reach my holy entrance. As he licked my clit, I nearly jumped out of my skin.

Every flick of his tongue sent shockwaves through my body. Chantelle pushed two fingers into my wet pussy and wiggled them around my insides. I could feel how my legs shook uncontrollably as they drank from my life essence, the expensive champagne forgotten. I too wanted to drink their juices.

Struggling to get them off me, I made Paul to stand on his knees before me. His beautiful penis stood proudly erect. Tentatively, I touched it and let my hand grasp the head. I looked at Chantelle:

“May I?”

“Let me show you what he likes best.” She took Paul’s dick in her hands and started to lovingly caress it, then kissed the head, flicking her tongue over his small slit before she engulfed it with her sensual mouth. She swallowed his cock to its root without gagging. Playing with his balls she rubbed his prostate with her middle finger, before it disappeared into his backdoor. Paul’s face was a study of ecstasy, control and longing for release. Then Chantelle turned his manhood in my direction.

“You try.”

I wasn’t a woman who would reject such an offer. I always loved to suck cock and to have control over men. I could manipulate the desire a man had for release by the attention I gave to his cock. My first taste of his precum turned into something else. This wasn’t just another blowjob I was giving to a man. As I swallowed him, I questioned my motives. Was this action sucking up to the owner or was it something more?

Licking his smooth balls and taking one in my mouth, I wondered if anything good could come from this liaison. What would happen afterwards? Was I just another toy on their mantelpiece in their mansion full of discarded playthings?

All thoughts were pushed out of my head when Chantelle licked my pussy and stuck her magic tongue deep into my cunt. My senses worked overtime; where to I put my attention? On the loving care, I manipulated Paul’s cock with or the absolute pleasure I received on my pussy from Chantelle? Then the wise words of a Zen master struck me: “Put your mind nowhere and it will be everywhere.”

Time stood still; boundaries disappeared.

For a moment nothing stimulated my pussy. Then I heard a pop and my backside shuddered as Chantelle poured a bubbly liquid between my ass cheeks and over my slit. She drank the champagne from my vulva. Paul pulled his cock from my mouth to join Chantelle at my back. One poured while the other drank. I couldn’t stand the stimulation for long and collapsed onto my stomach.

I felt how they turned me onto my back, pushing my legs up to my chest and spreading them. I grabbed onto my legs, hugging them against my tits, with my pussy close to my face. I saw Chantelle taking a strawberry and swipe it through my exposed pussy lips. Oh fuck. They were using my vulva as a dip. Then Chantelle fed the strawberry to Paul.

“I love the taste of pussy on my food,” said Paul, licking his lips. “How about some cream to go with it?”

"A brilliant idea,” said Chantelle as she handed the cream to Paul. He used a spoon to scoop the cream and feed it to my open pussy. Chantelle took a strawberry between her teeth, with the point sticking out, and dipped it into my cream covered cunt. Her face was covered with cream as Paul kiss her. I saw that Paul took the strawberry into his mouth. Both their mouths were covered in cream. It was my turn to laugh, but not for long. They assaulted my creamy pussy and licked it clean, bringing me to my second orgasm of the day.

After being eaten clean, Chantelle moved her body over mine into a sixty-nine position, putting her pussy to my face while providing her access to mine. It was pure bliss to see this beautiful vulva above my face. Her lips were thin, pink and extremely wet. I tasted her with my tongue, then a little bit more before I stuck my tongue between those slippery folds and into her waiting cave. I lost all reason as Chantelle returned the favor by licking my slit and clit.

I sensed something heavy above my head before I saw Paul’s cock hovering above me. He pushed it between my face and Chantelle’s pussy. I dropped my head and Paul took his dick in his hand and touched it to my lips. I opened my mouth and swallowed his beautiful manhood. Again, I was torn between a cock and a pussy. I heard Chantelle commanding me:

“Suck him, make him ready for me. Then shove his cock deep into my cunt while you suck my clit. Do it, NOW!”

I did as she instructed. I sucked Paul’s cock till he was wet and hard. Taking his shaft in my hand, I rubbed the head up and down her slit, worrying her clit before I wiggled his cock at her entrance. Paul suddenly pushed his cock into her cunt, trapping my hand between their bodies. Not for long because he pulled back before he shoved it in again. I moved my hand to her clit and played with it.

Paul was fucking his wife passionately, their sex juices dripping on my mouth as I tried to tickle Chantelle’s clit with my tongue. Paul’s balls bumped against my head.

“I’m commmmiiinnnggg…” shouted Chantelle without warning. Paul continued his lovemaking with no letup. As Chantelle’s orgasm reached its peak, she dropped onto me. Paul’s cock popped out her wet cunt, still ready to fuck. I grabbed it, licking her juices from his shaft.

Chantelle recovered quickly and moved off me. She told Paul to lay on his back and she held his cock upright.

“Sandy, my dear,” said Chantelle. “It is your turn to fuck Paul.”

I quickly stood above his pelvis and lowered myself onto his shaft, with Chantelle aiming it at my entrance. I saw her kissing her husband’s cock and felt her kisses on my clit. She twirled his cock around my pussy entrance before she pushed me onto his dick. He filled me. Chantelle sat her pussy on his face, looking at me with those dreamy green eyes. She took my head in her hands, kissed me and said:

“Fuck my husband hard! Make him come.”

I closed my eyes and gave up all control to enjoy these two divine creatures. With each movement up and down his cock, my pussy became one with his dick, connecting to Chantelle’s pussy. I had no thoughts running amok through my mind. When Chantelle stimulated my clit, I contracted my pussy muscles around Paul’s shaft, increasing the pleasure to fill my whole being. The triangle was complete, we were one. I fucked my mind open. What years of meditation and yoga couldn’t do, this mind-blowing fuck did in a few hours.

Chantelle and I came at the same time. Paul held his orgasm back.

“I’m close,” I heard Paul said through my orgasmic haze.

“Quick,” said Chantelle. “Get off him so that we can drink his cum.”

On unsteady legs, I got off Paul, just in time to see Chantelle grabbing Paul’s cock, licking it clean from my wetness. Chantelle put her lips on the side of his shaft, indicating to me that I must do the same. Locking my gaze onto Chantelle’s green eyes with my lips covering the other side of Paul’s cock, we moved up and down his shaft. Through my lips and tongue wrapped halfway around Paul, I could feel his cock expanding, throbbing. As our lips met at the head, Paul exploded, filling our mouths with his come.

We drank.

Published 
Written by sandy2moon
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments