Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Best Friends

"What a birthday present..."

9
2 Comments 2
18.5k Views 18.5k
2.7k words 2.7k words

Cameron had asked Rachel in the car on the way to the bus station whether or not she'd ever seen Adam naked. Rachel was confused by the question. She didn't really know why Cameron would be asking about his best friend - Adam was a lovely guy, and very good looking in Rachel's eyes, but she'd always managed to keep her thoughts on him to herself. 

"I don't think so. Should I have?"

"I was just talking to him the other night, you know how we got a little fucked up, well we were talking about sex and turns out his girl hasn't given him any for months." Cameron glanced across and Rachel met his eyes. She swallowed and waited for him to get to his point. 

"And I was wondering, you know, do you reckon you'd be into a threesome?"

Rachel felt her entire face flush and she looked away. Cameron was only the second guy she'd ever had sex with and it had all been pretty conventional between them. She'd never even tried anal -- the thought of being naked with two men at the same time terrified her. And also made her squeeze her thighs tightly together. 

"I guess that could be fun." He voice was strangled and she kept her eyes focused on the world whizzing past the window of the car. 

"Cool." Cameron offered no other information and Rachel kept her legs pinned together.

Possibilities spun in her head; they were on the way to the bus station to meet Adam and the three of them were going to a convention in a motel a few hours away. 

When they got to the bus station, Rachel got out and Adam was leaning against a wall in the shade. He greeted them, lifting Rachel up in a bear hug as usual. Rachel felt her skirt lift, probably revealing the lower curve of her ass to the world. The cool breeze felt especially icy against the gusset of her panties and the seam between buttocks and thigh -- all of which were damp despite her best efforts in the car.

Adam dropped her to the ground and smiled at her. He then smiled over her shoulder at Cameron while keeping hold of her for half-a-beat longer than necessary. The three gathered their things and went into the bus station. When they'd located some seats, Rachel went to the bathroom, leaving the men to guard the bags. 

In the bathroom, Rachel sagged against the door of her stall. She breathed slowly and deeply, trying to reduce the flush that seemed to burn her from the inside out. Usually, everything Adam did seemed totally normal -- but this time it felt different. It was probably because of what Cameron had said, but Rachel could still feel the warmth and weight of Adam against her and the strong hands that had gripped her back.

Eyes closed, Rachel began to imagine what it would feel like to have Adam hold her still while he did whatever he wanted. She opened her eyes and her breathing was once again rough. She gave up and exited the bathroom. The men were sitting with an empty seat between them, apparently not paying any attention to each other. 

"I'm back." Rachel's voice shook and she smiled wider as her blush darkened. 

"Did you have fun?" Cameron asked facetiously. He chuckled and Adam patted the seat between them. Rachel sat down and he wrapped his arm around her shoulders in an oddly comforting half-hug. 

"Oh, leave her alone, Cam," said Adam and then reached down to grab his wallet from the top of his bag. "Do you want anything?" He directed the question to Rachel, but Cameron answered. 

"A coffee for me and a hot chocolate or something for Rach."

"No worries." Adam stood up and went to the cafe around the corner. 

"He's into it, you know." Cameron's tone was as calm and relaxed as if he'd been ordering hot drinks or commenting on the weather. Rachel felt her flush return. "The whole thing could be like a birthday present." He didn't ask any questions and Rachel didn't know how to respond. 

Adam returned with drinks, the three finished their beverages quickly, and then their bus was announced. They boarded, sitting together at the back, Rachel once again in the middle. Throughout the journey, both Adam and Cameron were pressed against Rachel's body - they brushed against her breasts everytime they gestured, and the heat from their bodies was potent where it entered her at her thighs. She could feel her own arousal almost constantly throughout the trip. She could not wait to get out of the bus. 

At the same time, she was loving it, though she would never have admitted that. 

Once in the motel, the two men upped the ante - when Rachel went into the shower, she expected Cameron to join her, as he often did. Instead, she could hear laughter and the sounds of beer bottles being opened. She found her toiletries and on a whim, washed her hair and skin but also trimmed her pubic hair and shaved her legs. She wanted whatever was going to happen to happen - no matter how scared it made her. She shook even thinking about it, but even when she stepped out of the shower into the cold ir, heat emenated from between her legs and seemed to heat her entire form. 

She dressed herself in her modest pajamas and left the bathroom, hair still damp, to find her boyfriend and his best friend lounging topless on the queen sized bed - the single bed was loaded with Adam's luggage but the larger bed seemed to be better located for watching the crappy little television. Rachel sat on the edge of the bed and Cameron offered her a bottle of beer; she sipped it and when Cameron pulled her farther up the bed to rest against the wall at the head she scooted backwards helpfully. Adam was resting on his elbow a few inches from her and when she got into position his head came down and rested on her thigh. His hair found a gap in the hem of her pajama top and tickled her stomach. She held her breath and took another sip of beer. 

Cameron chugged back the last of his beer and nodded at Adam, who followed suit. Rachel put her beer down and balanced it on her knee, confused. It was unusual for both men to have just one beer. Cameron looked at her directly and smiled. 

"Rach, do you think it would be fun to give Adam a really cool birthdy present?" The words 'birthday present' acted like an electric shock to Rachel's clit. She swallowed and her fingers tightened around the neck of the beer bottle - Adam swallowed when he saw her hand flex and shifted his hand so that as well as his cheek, his palm also rested on her thigh. 

"Yes." Rachel could barely speak. She was breathless and her eyes were locked onto Adam's hand on her leg. 

"Do you think it would be fun for Adam and I to share you? For his birthday?" 

"I would like that." She was whispering now. Cameron took the bottle from her and her hands shook. 

"Well then, what do you want to do first?" Cameron asked gently, running one finger down the side of her burning face and continuing over her clothes to her breast. He easily found the nipple through the thin fabric and he twirled his fingers around it. 

"Um." Rachel tried to speak but Adam had sat up a little bit and his hand had scooped over her thigh and now he gently pulled her leg toward him, his fingers inched from her glowing centre. 

"Do you want us to help you take those pesky clothes off of you?" Adam's voice was husky and soft, like he was trying not to scare her. 

"I think that's a good idea." Cameron added, his fingers moved from her nipple to the nearest button. 

"What do you think Pet?"

Carlas_Dream
Online Now!
Lush Cams
Carlas_Dream

"Uh huh." Rachel would have been more articulate but Adam's hands had already begun the process of untying her drawstring bottoms and Cameron had gotten half way through unbuttoning her top. Her bare breast was clearly visible and once her drawstring was undone, Adam switched his attention to the now very prominent nipple. He wrapped his lips around it and Rachel's hands fluttered as she tried to work out what to do with them. Cameron took one of them and placed it on the back of Adam's head. He then undid the rest of her buttons and pulled it back until only her arms stopped it coming off. 

"She tastes so good." Adam came up for air and muttered his compliment to the room. Cameron made a sound of agreement and ran his fingers through Adam's hair where Rachel's hand had fallen away. He pulled and Adam looked up, Cameron met the movement with his own and the two men kissed, their lips meshing almost violently. Rachel gasped softly. Her whole body was on fire and she was increasingly keen to be naked. But for a second, she was captivated by the animalistic makout session occurring across her lap; she had never seen two men kiss, even in films, and the sight made her squirm. Without coming up for air, Adam's hand somehow made its way into the front of her pajamas. His fingers pulled her panties out from her skin and delved into the warmth. 

"Do you think you taste good Pet?" Adam adopted the moniker Cameron had used when he came up for air. He withdrew his hand from her panties despite her whine of protest and offered her his slick, shiny fingers. Without thinking, Rachel opened her mouth and the fingers slid across her tongue - she taste sweet, almost syrup-like, and a little bit tangy. She licked the digits thoroughly clean and both men chuckled when she finally let Adam go. 

"I think she thinks she does." Cameron said. Adam laughed. 

"And I think she is wearing so much clothing. Wanna help me fix that?" Cameron didn't get a verbal reponse. Instead, Adam knelt next to Rachel and pulled her forward from the wall to ease her sleeves off of her arms. Her nipples were standing up like tiny mountains and her tummy shivered as Adam's hand trailed across her torso. Cameron sat back a little as Adam manouvered Rachel onto her back and encouraged her to lift her ass off the sheets so he could slide her bottoms and panties off. Once she was naked, Cameron moved a little closer and Rachel felt like a banquet laid out between two marauders. Both men fondled and tickled her skin. They alternated kissing her.

She began to whimper and whine, her whole body moving to try and catch their hands. Cameron eventually slid two fingers into her pussy, murmuring to her about how wet and tight and hot her pussy was. How amazing she smelled. He angled himself and settled between her legs, kissing her clit before dropping lower to emerse himself in her liquid core. Adam had paused to watch and now looked Rachel directly in the eye. He leant down and kissed her, his lips gentle and insistent. She didn't think it was possible to feel anything more than Cameron's tongue at that point, but Adam's teeth nipped at her lips and her whole body tensed and relaxed with each bite. She had never experienced any kind of pain as part of sex-play - the nibbles and nips somehow made her wetter.

Then Adam deepened the kiss and placed his hand on her throat, squeezing gently. As her breathing became restricted, Rachel felt her entire body begin to tremble and suddenly a bright white light seemed to flash behind her eyes. She cried out through Adam's restrictive hand and playful tongue and her leant back, stroking her throat gently to ease any discomfort. 

"I felt that." Cameron said, the lower half of his face was shiny from his minstrations. 

"I think the little Pet just came, and she didn't even have the decency to ask, did she?" 

"No, she did not." Adam caressed her breasts. 

"I'm sorry." Rachel didn't know what else to say. She could barely open her eyes and her legs felt like jelly. 

"You're forgiven Pet." Cameron slid his fingers down the lips around her pussy, gathering her juices, and then continued further until his slick fingers tickled her asshole. She jumped and both men chuckled. 

"We're not going that far Pet, it's okay. Not this time." 

"I think you should roll over Pet." Adam gently eased her through the motion. She lay on the bed, her legs held apart by Cameron. Adam stroked her head and watched as Cameron helped her get onto her knees, her face still buried in the pillow. Cameron slid two fingers back into her pussy and pumped in and out until Rachel's breathing became rough again. 

"It's your birthday Adam, what do you want to do with her?" Cameron asked, his fingers thrusting into and out of Rachel's sopping wet pussy. 

"Well, she's your girl, but I'd love to feel those lips around my cock." Adam said. Cameron laughed. 

"She's all yours then. She seemed to like how she tasted, wanna flavour yourself up?" Cameron backed away from Rachel's ass and Adam stripped his pants and boxers off. He positioned himself and sunk his cock deeply into her wet hole. She gasped and he pumped, enjoying th heat and wetness. She mewled like a kitten and arched her back. Cameron watched his best friend slowly plow his girlfriend for a few minutes and then went to his girlfriend's head. He stripped his pants on the way and eased Rachel up into the doggy position. Her whole body was moving with each thrust from Adam but she could still focus on Cameron's voice. Her breathless moans and whimpers egged Adam on and Cameron could feel his cock getting even harder. 

"Pet, I want to suck Adam off real good, you hear?"

"Yes. Yes." Rachel whimpered, agreeing with him and begging for more of what she was already getting. 

"Good girl." Cameron stroked her hair and gently slapped her face. Her eyes flicked open and then shut again as Adam fully impaled her yet again. 

"Is she all ready for me?" Adam asked. 

"Our Pet is so ready she's begging for it." Cameron confirmed. The men changed position. Cameron slammed his cock into her waiting pussy and then waited while Rachel accepted Adam's cock into her mouth - she moaned as her own juices coated her tongue and she sucked his cock in, letting it hit her throat and gagging with each thrust. She did not complain. Adam wove his fingers through her hair and pulled her head closer until her nose was pressed against his stomach. She struggled and he let her go. She spluttered, recoiling in order to breathe, and then wrapped her lips once again around his cock. He pumped her head back and forth, fucking her face while Cameron gripped her hips and fucked her pussy. 

"Oh good girl, oh god." Adam gasped as suddenly lightning rippled down his spine. Rachel gagged as fluid filled her mouth. She struggled to swallow and some of Adam's cum spilled over her chin. Cameron grunted and came, filling her with yet more hot fluid. Rachel cried out and both men moved back, and she dropped onto the bed, exhausted. 

"Do you want to do this again Pet?" Cameron stroked her hair - her smoothed her fringe out of her eyes and kissed her cheek. 

"Tomorrow?" Rachel whimpered, her brain foggy from orgasm and excitement. 

"I'm sure we can stir ourselves to enjoy you tomorrow as well Pet." Cameron said with a laugh. He exchanged looks with Adam and both men laughed as Rachel drifted off into a sex-fueled slumber. 

Published 
Written by JaneyB
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments