Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Best of Friends

"My wife and her friend catch me naked through the bedroom window."

29
13 Comments 13
28.9k Views 28.9k
3.6k words 3.6k words

Best of Friends

Jay and I have been together for quite a long time now and we’ve always, almost from the very start, spoke about our fantasies. This always got us very turned on in bed and gradually we realised that we would love to take a step further and actually do more than just fantasise. Especially as Jay expressed a deep desire to finding out what it would be like to be with another woman. I was definitely all for going along with that one.

It’s been a few years now since we took that first step and have since met with some really lovely couples where the female partner has the same inclinations.

Anyway, as it happened, Jay recently changed her job and was quite excited about getting settled in and meeting the rest of the staff. She’d been there a few weeks and had become particularly friendly with the woman who was tasked with showing her the ropes and ensuring she understood her responsibilities and where she fitted into the team. Jay said that they hit it off well from the start and seemed to have quite a few common interests.

Her name is, Vicki and during their many conversations at work Jay discovered that she was a divorcee and had moved into a flat on the other side of town. She was now in the process of rebuilding her life and trying to make a new circle of friends but living as a single woman and spending a lot of time at work didn’t make it easy.

Anyway, a few weeks went by and Jay said that she was going to invite Vicki over for tea after work and give me a chance to meet her and say hi. I found her to be an attractive woman in her early forties, very pleasant, easy going and chatty. She has since become a frequent visitor, sometimes just popping in with Jay for a coffee or chat just after work.

One day in particular however, I had just finished doing some clearing up in the garden and needed to take a shower and clean up. Whilst I was in the shower I didn’t hear Jay come home and put her car in the garage. Nor was I aware that Vicki had come back to ours with her.

At this point I have to describe a little of our home. We live in a bungalow which means our bedroom is level with the garden but as it is quite secluded and no one can see in, we hardly ever draw our curtains whilst getting dressed or undressed. No one can see in that is, unless you are coming from the garage.

Having come from the shower, I had just dried off and, stark naked, walked across the bedroom to get some fresh underwear and socks from the drawer. Still butt naked I went to my wardrobe to get a clean shirt and jeans. After laying them out on the bed I went to the dresser and sprayed on some deodorant. It wasn’t until I turned around again to start getting dressed that I realised I was being watched from outside the bedroom window.

It took me a moment or two to realise who it was and then another moment to remember the fact that I was still completely naked and in full view of Vicki. She had come down the path to meet Jay coming from the garage and was caught probably as much by surprise as I was. I instinctively grabbed for something to cover up but in my haste it got caught on the foot of the bed, leaving me still completely nude and Vicki still staring in through the window. And then Jay caught up with Vicki and turned to see what she was staring in at.

When she saw me standing there with nothing on she was also a little surprised, although Jay did recover quicker than Vicki and me. As I looked out at them both I could see a big grin on Jay’s face as she stepped up behind Vicki and said something to her. I couldn’t hear what she said but Vicki looked quickly at her and then also started to smile. So there the scene was. Me in the bedroom looking out at Jay and her friend staring in through the window at my complete nudity.

After a few moments I picked up my jeans with the thought of getting into them as quickly as possible but as they continued to stand there watching I thought, if Vicki wants to look, and Jay so far hasn’t objected, then I’ll let her look. Jay was stood behind Vicki now and I could see her lips move as she spoke over Vicki’s shoulder closely into her ear. I could only imagine what she was saying and my imagination was now getting me aroused at being watched so openly by both of them. With my cock now fully erect I continued to just stand there waiting for their next move. This didn’t take long as Jay once again leaned over Vicki’s shoulder and said something to which Vicki smiled and nodded. I could only watch as Jay led Vicki towards the house and then looking over her shoulder mouth the words, ‘Stay there.’

So, staying put as I was told, I waited to see what was going to happen next and within less than a minute, but what felt like forever, I heard both women coming down the hallway. I turned to face the door, my cock standing upright and now aching in anticipation.

Jay entered our bedroom leading Vicki by the hand. She then walked around me still holding Vicki’s hand until they were in front of me again. Letting go of Vicki, Jay walked towards me and took my throbbing cock in the hand she was holding Vicki’s hand in just a moment ago. Her other hand went around me and slid down my back to my buttocks whilst at the same time she kissed me deeply. Jay teasingly moved her hand slowly up and down my cock as she looked over at Vicki still standing there watching us. Both women smiled at each other as Jay reached out and gently pulled Vicki towards us.

Vicki’s hand replaced Jay’s as she joined us and all three of us were now kissing together. The feel of kissing two women at the same time as their hands explored my naked body was ecstatic. Jay moved behind me and after lifting her skirt, ground her pussy against my backside through her panties. Vicki’s tongue was probing mine as she kissed me passionately before moving down onto my neck then my chest. Her tongue licking at my naked body as she moved lower with each kiss.

I gasped in sheer pleasure as Vicki ran her tongue around the head of my cock and then took me deep into her mouth. Jay had moved around next to Vicki and watched as my hard cock sank all the way into Vicki’s mouth and slowly back out. Just as my cock left Vicki’s mouth, Jay kissed her intensely, tasting me on Vicki’s lips. She then took me into her mouth, sliding her lips very slowly and sensuously down the length of my shaft. As she came back up and my cock left her mouth she once again kissed Vicki very deeply. Both women savouring the taste of my cock from each others lips and tongue before Vicki once again slipped her wet lips over the head of my cock and began slowly moving up and down.

Jay moved back from us and sat on the bed, content for now to watch the scene unfold in front of her. Vicki was now moving her mouth faster up and down my cock and I could feel myself moving my hips back and forth in time with her head. The feeling was so intense and I knew it wouldn’t take long for me to reach orgasm if I let her continue. I also thought, there I was, totally naked whilst both women were still fully dressed so I reluctantly pulled away from Vicki and helped her to her feet.

Jay was lying back on the bed with her skirt pulled up and one hand down her panties whilst her other hand was inside her top. I could see her fingers through the translucent material gently teasing her pussy whilst massaging and squeezing her tits with her other hand. I turned Vicki to face her and from behind I undone her top and whilst kissing her neck and shoulders, pulled it down over her arms until it dropped onto the floor. Her bra was next and after undoing the clasp that fell next to her top on the bedroom carpet.

I reached around Vicki and slid my hands up her body and in full view of Jay I took both Vicki’s breasts in my hands and gently caressed them, my fingers pinching and teasing the nipples. Jay was still lying back on the bed with her top undone and her hands kneading and squeezing her tits. Her legs were wide apart and her panties were now pulled to one side clearly exposing her hot, wet pussy.

Vicki and I watched with increasing anticipation as Jay closed and raised her legs to remove her panties completely, slipping them along her long legs and up over her high heels. She then threw them in our direction for them to land on the floor beside Vicki and I. She then removed her top and bra and also threw them off the bed so that she was now as naked as I was.

Vicki and I stood at the end of the bed and watched as Jay ran her hands all over her own body. She seemed to take real delight in teasing herself for our visual pleasure. As Vicki and I watched Jay explore her own body I undone Vicki’s skirt and let it fall to the floor. I helped steady her as she stepped out of it and pushed it aside with her foot. Moving down her back with kisses I reached her backside and slowly pulled her panties down over her beautifully rounded buttocks, kissing each one in turn. I slid her panties down her thighs, past her knees and letting them rest at her ankles as she raised one foot, then the other, allowing me to remove them from her completely. All three of us were now completely naked.

Still kneeling behind Vicki, I gently parted her legs and began kissing and licking the inside of her thighs. One hand moved over her backside, stroking and kneading the soft smooth skin of her buttocks whilst my other hand moved around her front to her smoothly shaven mound. My fingers moved between Vicki’s legs feeling the silkiness of her pussy lips. She moaned softly as I let my fingers explore further, parting the outer lips and slipping one finger inside her hot and already very wet pussy. I moved my finger slowly in and out of her and listened to her low moans of pleasure as I slipped another finger inside, increasing her pleasure. My other hand reached up her back and gently rubbed its way down to caress her beautifully rounded backside.

VanessaRioss
Online Now!
Lush Cams
VanessaRioss

Jay was still lying back watching, legs wide apart exposing herself as she enjoyed the scene before her at the end of the bed. Softly kissing along Vicki’s back to her neck and shoulders, I stood up behind her and held her against me, my cock nestled between her legs and her backside pressed against my stomach. Vicki responded by looking over her shoulder at me and leaning forward onto the bed. She then moved her feet further apart which caused the tip of my stiff and very eager cock to slip between her already very moist pussy lips.

Taking my cock in my hand I glided the end up and down between the lips of her sopping wet pussy to lubricate the head with her juices. Vicki’s face was now tantalisingly close to Jay’s pussy as she leaned further over the end of the bed and Jay moved closer as Vicki moved her hands along Jay’s legs.

Just as Vicki kissed the inside of Jay’s thighs, I guided my cock past Vicki’s pussy lips and slowly pressed forward until I was all the way inside her hot welcoming love tunnel. Vicki pressed back against me as I ran my hands down her back to hold onto her hips and began to slowly move back and forth. Vicki’s head was now between Jay’s legs, softly kissing and licking at Jay’s pussy lips, tasting her juices. Jay’s hands were holding her own breasts, pushing them together and pinching the nipples. Her eyes were closed and her mouth open as she was lost in the delight of Vicki’s tongue teasing her clitoris and probing her pussy.

I watched over Vicki’s back as she continued to pleasure Jay with her mouth and tongue. I could see her tongue parting Jay’s pussy lips and licking between them, darting in and out. Jay raised her hips off the bed to offer herself more to Vicki’s probing tongue, her legs wide apart to expose herself as much as possible to Vicki’s attentions and my gaze. I could feel my excitement building as I thrust into Vicki’s hot welcoming pussy again and again whilst at the same time watching Jay get so turned on and push her hips up towards Vicki.

I could feel myself on the point of climax and slowed down my momentum, eventually coming to rest with my hips pressed up hard against Vicki’s soft, round buttocks, my cock still deep inside her hot pussy. I wanted to enjoy so much more of this situation and had no intention of reaching orgasm yet. I reluctantly stepped back from Vicki, taking in the vision of her still bent over the end of the bed with her legs wide apart and her sopping wet, lust swollen pussy fully exposed. I just had to touch so as I walked past I reached down between her legs and let my fingers slide from her mound along between her pussy lips and up between her buttocks then along her back as I moved along the side of the bed to Jay.

Jay’s moans and gasps of ecstasy told me just how turned on she was as Vicki had two fingers inside her and her tongue eagerly lapping at her pussy. Just as I got level with Jay she reached out and pulled me towards her onto the bed. Vicki looked up just in time to see Jay run her tongue from my balls along the length of my cock then comment on how she could taste Vicki on me.

Vicki continued to watch as Jay took me into her mouth. My hard, stiff cock slipping between her lips and her hand reaching between my legs to caress my balls. Her other hand reached down for Vicki and gently pulled her up towards us. Vicki kissed and licked along Jay’s stomach, eventually reaching her breasts and after kissing and licking each nipple in turn, turned to take Jay’s offering of my stiff, throbbing cock. I now had the great delight of having both women suck and lick my cock at the same time. I was in paradise.

Moving further onto the bed, my knees were now either side of Jay’s head and my cock right in front of Vicki’s face. Vicki licked the full length of my cock, her lips kissing and teasing as she moved up to the tip. Jay began licking right in between the cheeks of my backside, which felt terrific. She also began licking my balls and the feeling of Jay doing this and Vicki taking my cock into her mouth nearly had me exploding on the spot. Both women also had their hands reaching down between each others legs, their fingers exploring each others pussies.

I heard Jay whisper to Vicki to turn around and next moment Vicki moved up to kiss me intensely before positioning herself with her head between Jay’s legs and her legs wide apart over Jay’s face. This also placed her directly in front of me with her backside up in the air and her pussy fully exposed with my cock only inches away. I now realised what Jay had in mind as she took me into her mouth and then guided my cock to Vicki’s waiting pussy. Jay also put her mouth right next to Vicki’s pussy so that when I slipped inside Vicki, I also had the sensation of Jay’s tongue on my cock.

Vicki gasped and moaned loudly as she felt my cock sinking deeper into her pussy with Jay’s tongue increasing the sensation. I continued to move back and forth with Vicki responding by pushing back to meet my thrusts. Jay persisted in licking at Vicki’s pussy as I got faster and harder each time I drove my cock into Vicki’s hot, wet pussy. I could hear Vicki’s gasps and moans becoming more rapid as I sensed her climax building. Jay could also feel the intensity building in Vicki as Vicki pushed back harder and faster against me. I could also feel Jay’s fingers rubbing against my cock as she rubbed and teased Vicki’s clitoris, driving her on more and more to reach her peak.

Suddenly, Vicki tensed and cried out, pushing back hard against me, her body jerking, her head held back in ecstasy. Her orgasm was so intense as she reached back to grab at my buttocks, holding me hard against her. Finally relaxing, she fell forward onto Jay, her face inches from Jay’s pussy which she began gently kissing as her orgasm subsided. Finally she turned around and smiling, moved up the bed and kissed me, then leaning down kissed Jay.

Still smiling, Vicki whispered to Jay that it was now her turn. I lay back on the bed and Jay sat astride me. Vicki moved behind Jay and I felt her take my cock in her hand and guide it towards Jay’s pussy and rub the head back and forth between the labia to lubricate me with Jay’s juices. Jay eased herself back and I felt myself slipping past Vicki’s fingers into Jay’s very wet pussy. Vicki knelt behind Jay and brought her hands around in front to cup Jay’s tits and pinch the nipples. I reached forward and taking hold of Vicki’s buttocks in both hands pulled her forward so that she was pressed up against Jay from behind.

Jay’s head was thrown back in total bliss as she moved back and forth grinding down onto my cock. Vicki’s hands were all over Jay’s body, caressing and teasing, as she kissed Jay’s neck and shoulders. I could feel both women sat astride me as I drove my hips upwards to meet Jay gyrate against me. Jay’s breathing was getting faster and her rapid moans and gasps told me that she was near to orgasm. Vicki also sensed this and moved her hand down between Jay’s legs and started rubbing furiously on her clitoris. I could also feel Vicki’s fingers brushing against my cock as I thrust harder and faster into Jay’s hot, wet pussy.

We were both on the verge when Vicki moved around and took Jay’s tits into her mouth, sucking hard on each nipple in turn. With my cock driving into Jay from below and Vicki’s mouth stimulating her breasts it was only moments before I felt her tense up and push back hard, shuddering and moaning loudly as she reached orgasm. It was only moments after Jay that I couldn’t hold back any longer.

Feeling Jay climax and watching Vicki, her pussy just inches from my face, totally exposed as she sucked on Jay’s nipples pushed me over the edge also. Vicki could see that I was about to orgasm and pushed Jay back and took my throbbing cock in her hand. I exploded as Vicki, moving her hand rapidly back and forth finally brought me to orgasm. All three of us watched as I erupted all over Jay and Vicki’s stomach and breasts.

Vicki’s hand slowed down as she felt my orgasm subside. She then lowered her head and her lips softly kissed the tip of my cock before taking me into her mouth and gently sucking. She then offered me to Jay who did the same, milking every last drop from me. I then watched as they rubbed my semen into each others tits until finally they lapsed onto the bed either side of me. They each kissed me in turn and all three of us lay on the bed and talked about what we’d just done and whether we would do it again.

Of course we would. After all, we’d just become the best of friends.

Published 
Written by Pegasus4
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments