Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

California Summer

"Midwest girl lands an internship by the beach. Oh, the possibilities."

35
11 Comments 11
4.3k Views 4.3k
3.0k words 3.0k words
Competition Entry: Swing Into Summer

Author's Notes

"My attempt to bring a taste of summer from Southern California. <p> [ADVERT] </p>Hope you enjoy it. Photo by Vasile Tiplea on Unsplash."

Diary of Lina Anderson

Sunday, June 5th

Growing up in the midwest, I’m well versed in what summer in Southern California should look like from the movies. Roller skating in Venice Beach, settled in the hot sand of Malibu as the sun’s rays turn pale skin golden, and bonfire nights listening to bongos and waves crashing against the shoreline. It’s been something I’ve dreamed of but never thought I’d experience firsthand.

I’m twenty-two and a recent graduate of a small local college. I’ve found myself with an offer for an internship I couldn’t say no to. The pay isn’t great but covers room and board. I would never say this aloud, but I would have said yes without compensation. 

Today was the first time I ever was on an airplane. I arrived at LAX and took an Uber to the address provided. I’m sitting on my bed in a small beach house in Santa Monica, blocks from the ocean.

When I got here, I walked in with my suitcase. I found the other three interns I will be working and living with lounging in the living room. They all introduced themselves and made me feel comfortable instantly. The one other female is named Stef. She is tall, blond, and thin, opposite to my dark brown hair, average height, and curvy body. There are two guys as well. Boyd looks like a typical jock with artfully messed brown hair and thick muscles. Thomas is tall, fit, and lean. His dark hair and pale skin remind me of the teenage vampire shows I used to watch. We are all the same age and from locations far from any beach. 

The house is small. The front door leads to an ample space that makes up the living room and a small kitchen separated by an island surrounded by stools. Everything is adorned in shades of blue and accented with seashells. The second floor has two bedrooms and one bath. The girls are in one room, the guys in the other. After settling into the room I’m sharing with Stef, we sat out on the patio drinking beers, sharing stories of home, and anticipating what our jobs would be like.

Though I can’t say I’m not nervous, so far, everything is better than I could have imagined.

Friday, June 10th

The first week flew by. The four of us walked to the office together every day. We all work in different departments. We usually met for lunch, then walked back home together. In the evenings, we took turns making dinner and ate outside. Though we couldn’t see the water, we could still hear the waves and smell the salt in the air. Nights typically ended early as we acclimated to our jobs.

Now that it is Friday night, we have our first weekend without working. I was hoping we would go out and see the fun side of the beach town. Stef is the only one that knows people in the area. After work, she was picked up and told us she would be spending the weekend in the Valley. 

“So, Lina, any thoughts on what we should do tonight?” Boyd asked me. 

I was a little uncomfortable being put on the spot. Thoughts raced through my mind, places to go, things to do, lips, oh, the lips in areas I had been thinking about for days. The thing was, I like both of the guys. They’re so different, and both brought various fantasies to the table. I have little sexual experience in real life but have touched myself while dreaming of extreme situations.

“Is that a no?” Boyd asked in my silence. 

With a slight shake of my head, I said the first thing that came to mind. “Let’s walk to the beach. We can find somewhere to get dinner and see what happens around here on a Friday night.” The guys agreed, and we separated long enough to shower and change clothes. 

When I met them in the kitchen, there was a line of six tequila shots. “Well, we’re walking. So, we might as well start the party here,” Thomas said.

We didn’t have limes but took turns licking and putting salt on our hands. We took the first shot, and all grimaced together. The liquid burned and I shook my head involuntarily. The guys laughed. Repeating the action, all three of us downed the second shot. My reaction wasn’t any better.

“Good girl,” Boyd said as he came around the island and locked my elbow in his, leading me out the door, leaving Thomas to lock up. 

We walked down small streets, Boyd and I arm in arm, Thomas on my free side, not touching me. We joked about the people we worked with and rehashed stories from the week. I was warm from the tequila and the balmy summer night. It was cooler than what I would be experiencing back home but California’s weather played by its own rules. 

We walked to the Santa Monica pier. There was a burger joint on the inland side where we feasted and drank local beers. Belly’s full, minds clouded but happy. We continued walking until we hit Venice. The stores and people were straight from the movies. Though it was my first time experiencing it, I felt at home. We found a little bar that stated they had tunnels from prohibition days. We drank absinthe from what looked like antique glasses, pretending we knew what we were doing. Boyd told stories of his ex-girlfriend, whom he had been with since sixth grade. She dumped him when he said he was coming here. He was sad, but honestly, it seemed he liked that he could be unattached on this life adventure. Thomas shared that he was a guitarist and played us music from his phone that he created. I had nothing to add to the stories but drank every word with gusto. 

We wandered through two more bars with opposing themes and tasted any drink they were known for. I knew mixing alcohol was a bad idea, but this night, this experience was worth whatever hangover would result from it. 

It was 1:30 am, and the shouts of last call had the three of us walking arm and arm back home. I loved being sandwiched between these two men, and our laughter echoed up and down the small beach streets. 

Thomas unlocked our door and the three of us stumbled in. I lost my footing, Boyd grabbed me, bringing me flush with his body. Though minor flirting had occurred all week, I was surprised when his lips crashed into mine. Without much thought, I sank my tongue into his mouth and got lost in the taste of him and the drinks we had. His hands gripped the nape of my neck and my round ass. I had thought of this often in the past week, but it wasn’t quite right. 

Eyes closed, sucking on his tongue, I reached out my hand to find Thomas. I landed on his arm and pulled him into us. I felt his hesitation and used my other hand to pull down my shirt exposing my large breast. Using the same hand, I guided Boyd to my nipple and leaned back to take Thomas’ mouth to mine.

I was doing things I had dreamed of but never thought I would actually do. I guess when they say alcohol lowers one’s inhibitions, they’re right. Thomas’ kiss was deep and penetrating. Feeling my nipples being mauled and hands touching me all over, my pussy flooded.

We clumsily moved together toward the couch. Boyd sat and I lowered myself onto his lap facing Thomas. Boyd’s hard cock pressed into my ass and I pulled Thomas by the waistband of his jeans between our open legs. Then, in a haze of hormones, I started unclasping his belt. Boyd had one hand on my still exposed breast and the other ventured between my legs. Grinding my core into Boyd’s fingers, I lowered Thomas’ zipper. I was about to pull down his pants when a phone’s shrill ring had all three of us freeze. 

“Shit,” Boyd cursed as he leaned back to retrieve his phone from his front pocket. Thomas stepped away, his pants still open, showing the top of his black boxers. Boyd answered a call from his ex-girlfriend. I stood and he did the same, pressing into my back. Then, covering the microphone, he kissed my neck and apologized before walking upstairs.

Thomas and I stood looking at each other awkwardly. Now that reality had entered the situation, I tried to recover. “Maybe absinthe wasn’t a good idea,” I laughed. He chuckled and raised an eyebrow. In retrospect, I could have probably gotten things going again, but my previous confidence seemed to have disappeared. 

Nicetoomeet
Online Now!
Lush Cams
Nicetoomeet

Thomas took my hand and brought it to his mouth. Kissing my knuckles, he said, “Maybe we should get to bed.”  We walked into the kitchen and I pulled three bottles of water from the refrigerator. I handed two of them to him and he followed me up the stairs. 

I’m sitting in my bed with an empty water bottle on the table next to me. Maybe I will feel different in the morning, but for now, I can not wait to see what this summer brings.

Saturday, June 11th

Sometime in the wee morning hours, I was awoken to the sound of gut-wrenching heaves from the bathroom. Still a bit drunk, I stumbled out of bed to see what was happening. I found Boyd hugging the toilet. I went downstairs, got two more water bottles, and returned to the bathroom. Wetting a washcloth with cool water, I placed it on the back of his neck.

“Here, drink this.” He took deep swallows from the open bottle, then retched it back up again. I rubbed his back, sitting on the bathtub’s edge until he finally went still. Then, I stood and found Thomas in the doorway, and I said, “We should get him in bed.” 

“He puked in bed first. I threw his bedding in the washing machine. Let’s put him in my bed.” We each took an arm and led him into their room. Boyd was snoring before he hit the pillow. I took Thomas’ hand and led him to my room.

“Use Stef’s bed,” I suggested.

“I can use the couch. Stef seems a little high maintenance, and if I don’t get the pillows right, I’m sure there will be hell to pay,” Thomas laughed.

“Then sleep with me in mine. We can make it work.”

Thomas looked hesitant at first, but I crawled in and pushed as close to the wall as possible, patting the open space next to me. He slid in, throwing the sheet and blanket over us.

Laying next to him, I couldn’t fall asleep. Thoughts of his bulge as I opened his pants earlier assaulted me. Pressing my thighs together, I looked over at him. His eyes were open and he turned to me at my movement. His hand wandered over and landed on my thigh. Eyes locked on each other, I nodded once, giving him permission. His fingers found my panty-covered pussy and he ran them slowly along my seam. I reached over to his boxers and found his hard cock standing tall. Together we slipped our hands under each other’s clothing and explored.

I gripped his dick and slid my fist up and down his length. He found my clit and strummed it like the guitarist he is. Our breaths heaved in unison and we worked each other hard. I came first and he thrust his fingers inside me and brought them to my mouth. I sucked my wetness from his digits as I continued to pull on his cock. His groans had me in a frenzy. I sat up and took his length in my mouth. The heat of my tongue had him cumming instantly. I swallowed every drop.

Laying back down, he handed me a water bottle I didn’t know was in the room. Drinking it down, I laid back on his chest and we both finally found sleep.

Thomas is taking a shower. I’m jumping in after then we are headed to lounge on the beach. Boyd is still passed out. I’ll leave a note to let him know where to find us if he wants to.

- - -

Thomas and I walked up to the Santa Monica Pier. We rode the carousel and bought frozen lemonades to enjoy on the sand. The sun and sand were hot and we went back and forth between sinking in the waves and laying out on beach towels. After about an hour or so, Boyd joined us. He sat at the foot of my towel and told us about the call with his ex. She slept with someone new for the first time and drunk-dialed him crying, telling him how much she missed him. He shared that even though it hurt imagining her with someone else in the end, it closed the door he mentally had left ajar. 

He drank the rest of my lemonade and joined us in our back and forth dance from water to sand. Around two o’clock, the sun became more brazen. We packed up and worked our way back home. The three of us ate sandwiches on our couch, watching reality television.

It wasn’t instant, but as early evening approached, my skin started to hurt. I had envisioned a golden tan but was looking pinker and pinker. Shifting my back from the couch, I groaned and both guys looked at me with concern.

“Am I the only one who got burnt?” They both looked down at themselves and saw some pink but nowhere near my level. 

Boyd stood, “There is an aloe plant on the patio. Give me a second.” When he returned, he also retrieved a bottle of lotion. In the kitchen, he mixed the two in a bowl and then approached me. As if it was a perfectly normal thing, he gently pulled my shirt over my head and began rubbing my shoulders and back with his concoction.

I looked at Thomas. He had a small smile as he watched. “I think she needs some in the front too,” he said, reaching his hand to Boyd for the bowl. I sat between them wearing shorts and my bikini top as they both rubbed me down. 

Thomas’ eyes were on Boyd when I felt the strings of my top come undone. Now topless, they continued rubbing. Both took a breast and messaged cream into the skin that hadn’t been assaulted by the sun. Laughing, I leaned back into Boyd, lifted my hips, and started shimming my shorts down. Thomas helped by pulling them off my legs and rubbing the lotion from my toes, slowly up to my center. He leaned down, kissed my inner thigh, moved my bikini bottoms to the side, and licked my seam. I reached into the bowl, took some lotion in both hands, and rubbed Boyd’s muscular arms behind me. Boyd leaned over me and sucked my bottom lip. Thomas found my clit and I moaned into Boyd’s mouth. I snaked my hand behind me and gripped Boyd’s hard cock making him moan.

Things escalated quickly from there. In minutes the three of us were naked, Thomas laying on the couch with a condom on and legs bent over the couch arm. I straddled him with knees bent on both sides of his waist, facing away from him. Boyd stood between Thomas’ legs running his hand up and down his length. Sinking onto Thomas, I leaned forward and took Boyd into my mouth. Thomas’ hands guided my hips up and down, Boyd’s fingers locked in my hair fucking my mouth. I have never been so turned on before. 

Things happened so fast. I’m not sure how we got there, but the next thing I knew, the guys had me turned so I was kissing Thomas as he thrust into my pussy and Boyd was standing on the couch, pushing his thick cock into my ass where his fingers had just been. In just minutes, I was double stuffed. My fingers moved around Thomas’ dick as it entered me, slid them up to my clit, rubbing hard. I could feel both cocks sliding in and out in unison. The thin skin between the two had me cumming hard. I can only imagine what they were feeling from their synchronized movements. 

I think it was Thomas who moaned that he was going to cum. The other yelled that he was almost there. The first waited with heavy breaths until the second groaned, “Now.”

I could feel both of them as they dived in me and stilled, I rubbed my clit harder and the three of us pulsed together.

Sunday, June 12th

I took the first shower last night, and the other two took turns after me. Then, in loose-fitting clothes, we met back on the couch. We ordered pizza, watched tv, and drank beer. I was sore but content. We fell asleep together on the sofa and were awoken when Stef came home.

“What did I miss?” she asked as she looked at us tangled together. 

It has only been one week, the internship is fantastic, spending summer in California is an absolute dream, and enjoying my roommates... oh, the possibilities.

Published 
Written by CuriousReader
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments