Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Do Friends Do That?

"Three friends decide to see more of each other. Quite a lot more."

58
16 Comments 16
34.7k Views 34.7k
5.9k words 5.9k words
Famous Story

The three of us were good friends. Nothing more, nothing less. The kind of friends who would talk about almost anything but wouldn't usually, for example, make an agreement to get naked together.

That changed one warm November day. The weather in Perth was starting to settle into the inevitable summer pattern – blazing hot sun, a cloudless sky, and a refreshing sea breeze making its way up the Swan River. It rippled the leaves of an old oak tree at the university, which shaded me and two of my best friends.

I had plenty of male friends. We would discuss football, cricket, cars, drinking, and which hot women would inevitably want to have sex with us. We would make each other laugh, but our conversations were pretty superficial. When I wanted to talk about life, relationships or anything remotely serious, I usually turned to Zoe and Sophie, my two closest female friends.

So, after a brief exchange about the exams we’d just finished, I shared some of my news with them. “Brooke and I have decided to go our separate ways.”

Zoe stared, her green eyes boring into me as she raised her eyebrows slightly. She knew me too well.

“Okay. She dumped me. We had a fight, about nothing much.” I was watching the leaves blowing in the breeze, but I didn’t need to look to know that a pair of green eyes would still be staring. “Okay, well, it was mostly about my dislike of public displays of affection. She thought all I wanted from her was sex.”

“How could she think such a thing?” asked Zoe.

I didn’t have an answer to that.

“Well,” said Sophie, in her usual cheery tone, “I always say that the best way to get over someone is to get under someone new. Or on top of them. Or swinging from the fucking chandelier with them.”

“Does that work?” I asked.

“Does for me.”

“No, I mean the chandelier thing. I assume you just end up with a broken chandelier?”

Zoe rolled her eyes, as she often did at both of us. “So, she wanted to hold hands. And what did you do?”

“Well, I did try a little. But, I feel so... I don’t know. Like I’m tied down to one person.”

“You mean, like in a relationship?” Zoe asked.

I grimaced slightly, but again had no answer.

“Are you okay?” Zoe gently touched my shoulder and carefully examined my face with a slight look of concern.

“Yeah. I probably knew at some level that it wasn’t going to work.” After a few moments silence, I changed the topic. “So Soph, tell us about this place you're house-sitting over summer?”

“It’s my aunt and uncle’s. They’re off on a cruise for months – he was a mining engineer up north for years; he really cashed in. Nice house too, just back from the beach in Swanbourne.”

I raised my eyebrows. “So, you’ll be on the beach all summer?”

For many Perth locals, Swanbourne means only one thing. It may very well be a nice suburb, and have a nice beach, but the main Swanbourne beach is similar in many ways to most Perth beaches. It also has an impressive army base, home to the SAS, Australia’s special forces. But behind the army land, north of the ‘normal’ beach, is a beach built on federal land, where the state police for many years were not allowed to enforce indecent exposure laws. So, for decades, Swanbourne or Swanny has usually meant the North Swanbourne beach – Perth’s main nude beach.

“Maybe. Have you ever been to Swanny, Craig?” Sophie asked.

“Umm, no,” I replied, my gaze wandering down her curvy body framed by a lightweight sun dress, before I caught myself and consciously looked into her dark eyes, which gave very little away. I thought I detected the briefest hint of a smile though.

Sophie said, “It's just that Zoe was really keen to go—”

“What?” said Zoe, eyes open wide. In contrast to her friend, Zoe was not much of a beach goer. Her skin was pale and covered in pale red freckles, matching the hair that she kept cut short in a bob. “You're going to blame me for this idea of yours?”

“Well, I might have raised the topic, but you seemed pretty keen.”

Zoe blushed, but didn't respond.

Sophie went on. “But she seemed to think that having a big strong man there with us would make her feel safer. So, Craig... do you know any big strong men?”

I pulled a face at her.

“And he'd need to be self-confident about his equipment,” Sophie continued. “Tom refused to go because his dick practically disappeared when it was soft.”

“And yet you stayed with him for months, which is practically forever for you,” said Zoe.

“It grew to be, well, big enough to get the job done. And he was...” A few other students were wandering past as Sophie sought the right words. “He was supportive of my extracurricular activities. Enthusiastic, even, so long as I told him all about them.” Our privacy restored, she asked directly, “So, Craig, are you a grower or a show-er?”

“You can't ask him that,” said Zoe.

“Okay. You've been friends since forever. Have you seen him naked? What's he packing?”

Zoe blushed a deep red.

“Hmm,” said Sophie. “Given the endless succession of blonde hotties you seem to pull, I reckon it must be pretty big.”

“Hey,” I said. “It might be my natural wit and charm—”

The two girls looked at each other and said in unison, “Enormous!” Then they both fell about laughing.

I just shook my head, but didn’t really want to argue.

Sophie said, “So then, big boy, you'll come to Swanbourne with us?”

“Umm, what? How do you get to that? Would you even like to go with us, Zoe? Or is it all just another crazy Soph idea?”

“Well, it's a bit crazy, but yeah, maybe it'd be fun. Just a few friends trying something different...”

“Do friends get naked together?” I asked.

“Don't see why they wouldn't. It’s only a few inches of fabric less than people usually wear to the beach,” she smiled and shrugged.

There was some logic there, of a sort. I did furrow my brow for a moment, though, thinking that the few times I’d seen Zoe at the beach she’d worn a long-sleeved rash shirt. But, since I was curious about the nude beach, and didn’t really want to talk my way out of seeing two attractive young women naked, I shrugged too. “Okay. Let's do it.”

***

Sophie had exaggerated on two counts.

First, I was maybe slightly above average in endowment. I knew that because I had measured, as I suspect most young men had at some stage in their life. And definitely above average when soft. It didn’t really grow all that much when I got an erection, which might have partly explained why I was quite quick to get one. Well, that, and the fact I was a nineteen-year-old guy, so sex was often on my mind. Thus, I wasn't too concerned about the size; more concerned about it growing as soon as I was naked in public. In my fantasies at least, I thought that the beach would be full of attractive women.

The second exaggeration was about the “succession of blondes”. I'd had five girlfriends over the previous year, all of whom just happened to be blonde. Tall, busty blondes with tanned skin, to be precise. And blue eyes in all but one case. Sophie and Zoe had made remarks about my “branching out” to date someone with hazel eyes.

Somehow, none of the five blondes had been quite right. Usually, after a few weeks to a few months, things either exploded or fizzled out and I'd find myself debriefing with Zoe. Sometimes with Sophie as well, although her advice seldom changed a great deal, even if it didn’t always include chandeliers. Zoe, on the other hand, had a knack of listening to my complaints and my justifications for my less-than-perfect behaviour, and then waiting patiently for me to figure out for myself how I'd fucked up that particular relationship.

In return, Zoe would tell me of her own struggles to find Ms Right. I was probably not as good a listener, but I did mostly resist the urge to press for more details about the girl-on-girl sex. She never told me much about the brief fling she'd had with Sophie, or about the one or two even briefer flings with guys, but I didn't push her on either count.

Sophie, by contrast, seemed to have no interest in searching for Mr or Ms Right, just incessantly searching for new experiences. I would sit back, wide-eyed at the tales of her exploits, while Zoe subtly encouraged her to tell us more and more about the most outrageous parts.

I'd never slept with either of them, for reasons mostly unrelated to neither of them being blonde. To be brutally honest, Sophie scared me a little. She was lovely, and funny, and pretty damn attractive. Some of my friends thought her crazy, but she was mostly harmless. Perhaps what I was really scared about was that my own performance might pale next to that of the entire university rowing men's four. Or the other three members of the women's four, for that matter.

And then there was Zoe. Zoe O’Shea. She was quite possibly my best friend. We'd first met when we were toddlers, and been friends in primary school, until about the time that I grew to believe that she had 'girl germs'. We'd gone to different high schools, but had become closer when we started university together. She was cute, but I'd never thought of her as being 'sexy'. Possibly because of the mostly androgynous way she dressed, or just that she was nothing like my type. Also, while Sophie entirely embraced equal opportunity in her sex life, Zoe did seem to prefer women.

***

A few days later, we found ourselves parking near Swanbourne Beach. It was barely 9 am, which seemed very early to a university student on a long summer break, but Sophie, our expert on all matters beach-related, insisted that it was the best time for it. The sun was already baking down and the easterly wind blowing in from the desert was pushing the temperature higher, seemingly by the minute.

White sand stretched down to meet the Indian Ocean, and then it was blue as far as the eye could see, broken only by the low outline of Rottnest Island on the horizon, barely visible in the haze of sea spray. Small waves rolled in, and I desperately wanted to dive in to the water, even if it would still be cool in the late spring. There was just one small issue: first we were going to walk along the beach, pass the sign warning of nude sunbathers, and then get naked together.

Zoe was wearing her usual loose fitting T-shirt and denim shorts, topping it off with a sensible broad-brimmed hat as soon as she stepped out of the car. We exchanged a glance, both obviously a little nervous about the plan.

But Sophie didn't hesitate as she strode towards the beach. “Come on. Let's go get naked!”

Zoe shook her head in disbelief, but headed after her. I paused for a moment, but then hurried to catch up.

***

Even if there had not been the sign, it would have been very obvious when we reached our destination. I'd never seen so many naked people. I was simultaneously disappointed and heartened to see that they weren't supermodels, just regular people like myself. Some better-looking than me, quite a few worse-looking than me. There were wrinkles, rolls of fat, small breasts, large breasts, and one woman with one breast and a mastectomy scar. And there were penises. So many penises, with one important thing in common. No erections to be seen. I hoped that I could avoid being the odd man out on that score.

While I was taking all that in and, at the same time, trying not to stare, Sophie had found a spot to lay out her towel.

She reached for the hem of her dress, and asked, “We are all doing this, right?”

“Right,” I said. I wasn’t going to back out at this stage and was feeling confident that I was in control on the erection front.

“Um,” said Zoe. “I guess so.”

Sophie pulled her dress up over her head in one motion, revealing that she had absolutely nothing on underneath it. My eyes roamed over her fulsome breasts, her taut athlete's stomach, her wide hips, her toned thighs and her shaved pussy. There was the faintest hint of a tan line, but it was clear that this wasn't the first time she'd exposed her whole body to the sun.

I felt a stirring in my pants and forced myself to look away. I swallowed and closed my eyes for a moment. Images of Sophie's body popped into my mind, but I consciously tried to replace them with images of some of the older, less attractive people we'd passed.

With my erection seemingly averted, I figured that there wouldn't be a better time, so I quickly stripped off my shirt and then pulled off my shorts and underpants in one motion.

“Holy crap, dude.” Sophie was quite openly staring at my dick. “How have I never noticed that hidden away?”

“Shut up, Soph.” I felt a slight twinge – I liked the attention a little more than I was willing to admit. “I'm trying to think boring thoughts.”

“Thought you might be,” she said with a slightly wicked smile. “Just a friendly comment.”

“Since when do friends comment on the size of friends' dicks? Or stare at them for that matter?”

“You checked me out. Fair's fair.”

I turned away from Sophie. I hadn't noticed that Zoe had quietly slipped off her T-shirt and bra and was now sitting on her towel. My eye was drawn to two smallish but beautifully rounded breasts, pale and perky. They were topped by pale pink areolas with nipples standing out, rock-hard. As I watched, she unbuttoned her shorts, lifted her butt slightly and pushed her shorts and panties down. She had a small landing strip of trimmed red hair, but otherwise, her pink pussy was bare.

She looked up and stared straight at my cock, which was swelling rapidly. Her blush spread down her chest.

I felt myself blushing too, and frantically spread out my towel, so that I could lie face down on it.

Through all those years of friendship, I had seldom wondered what Zoe looked like naked. I was a young, straight male, so I couldn’t say that the thought had never crossed my mind. Mostly, though, I'd been busily chasing my favoured tall, blonde, busty women. But this short, small-chested redhead, who was now naked beside me, had certainly made my body react. Of course, I thought, she still probably wasn't interested in me – she'd been dating women as long as I remembered. So I tried to think boring thoughts again.

“Hey, are you guys up for a swim soon? Or too 'up' for it there, Craig?” Sophie asked.

Zoe stifled a laugh.

“Don't encourage her,” I said, turning to Zoe. I wasn't quite sure if I actually wanted to complain, or just to check her out again.

She was sitting on her towel, wearing just a hat and sunglasses, rubbing sunscreen into her breasts. She seemed to take just a little longer than necessary around the nipple area. Noticing my gaze, she started to move as if to cover herself with her hands, but exhaled audibly and then went back to rubbing in the sunscreen.

I said, “I think I might rest here a while.”

“Perhaps Zoe and I could rub some sunscreen onto that cute white butt of yours,” Sophie said. “Especially if you're going to be there a while.”

“I think I'll be here for ages if you do that.” I had applied sunscreen at home, wanting to avoid sunburn on delicate parts, but also wanting to avoid having to rub it all over my genitals in public. I knew what effect that would have. The girls hadn’t done their sunscreen at home, so they took turns to rub it into each others’ backs. Unfortunately, watching their thorough attention to each other's butt had quite some effect on me too.

After a little while, it began to feel like it was just the three of us chatting and joking around like we usually would. I almost forgot that we were all stark naked. Almost. But with everyone else in sight also nude, even that seemed reasonably natural. So I felt ready to wander down the beach for my first skinny dip.

1LadyRita
Online Now!
Lush Cams
1LadyRita

Mostly, there was just a lot of innocent splashing. It felt good to swim without the baggy board shorts I would usually wear to the beach, but more in a sensual way than a sexual way. And the cool water counteracted the effect of occasional glimpses of my friends’ breasts breaking the surface of the water.

I was the first to retreat from the cold water, at least partly so I could walk up the beach first. Walking behind the girls might have stretched my control a little too much. I was lying on my back when they returned.

“You’re doing well,” said Zoe. “Able to lie on your back now, I mean.”

“Thanks, but that really does not help,” I said. Neither did the sight of her neat slit as I looked up at her. I forced myself to look away. “Let’s talk about anything else, please.”

Zoe finished drying, stretched out her towel, and lay down beside me. She lowered her voice a little. “It’s so unfair on guys. I’ve been turned on since we got here.”

“Zo! Jesus.” I rolled back onto my stomach as the two girls laughed.

“Actually,” said Zoe, “perhaps we should head off soon before poor Craig gets a red butt. And I get red all over. My skin’s not really built for the midday sun.”

***

“Wow,” Zoe and I said in unison when we pulled up at Sophie’s relatives’ house. A few streets back from the ocean, it was just another brick and tile house, like most of suburban Perth. Except it was easily twice the size of my parents’ house.

Sophie opened the door and switched off the house alarm.

I stood staring at the massive chandelier in the entrance hall, then turned to Sophie and raised my eyebrows.

“Don’t even think about it,” Sophie said, rolling her eyes. “So, I’ll give you a tour, but perhaps we should rinse off the sand first. This way.”

The bathroom was about the size of the apartment that I shared with two guys, and the shower recess was bigger than any bathroom I'd seen,. It had dual showerheads. “Um,” I said. “Two showerheads – perhaps ladies before gentlemen?”

“Don't be silly,” said Sophie. “No need to be shy now.”

“Yeah,” said Zoe with a slightly cheeky grin. “What's the point of inviting a strong man along to protect me if he's going to leave me alone with the likes of her?”

“Ooh,” said Sophie. “Now you're cruising for a red butt.”

We shared a laugh as we stripped again. I tried to tell myself that it was just to rinse off and we'd seen each other naked for half the morning. But in private, the atmosphere seemed a bit more charged, and I was semi-erect when we hopped into the shower. And when Sophie squeezed in behind Zoe under the other showerhead, pressed her body against Zoe's and lightly kissed her neck, I was completely hard.

Zoe turned towards me as one of Sophie’s hands ran over her breasts and the other snaked down between her legs.

Sophie followed her friend’s gaze and smiled. “Wow, no towels to hide on here, hey?”

I was left standing around under the warm water, a little unsure of what to do. My brain was worrying about the risk of ruining two of the most important friendships in my life. But it was in danger of being overruled.

Sophie walked across to me, her hips swinging, water dripping down her body as I checked her out openly this time. “Perhaps someone should help you with that.” She lifted her face to kiss me, and then wrapped a hand around my cock.

“Pretty sure friends don’t do that,” I said.

“We obviously have different friends,” she said, lightly stroking my shaft. “Although I can stop if you like.”

“God no.” I looked across at Zoe, who was watching us intently.

“Perhaps I should leave you two to it,” she said.

“No!” I said, a little more forcefully than I’d intended.

“No,” said Sophie, much more gently. “Join us.” She reached out an arm to her friend, and they shared a hug and a kiss.

“Will we still be friends tomorrow if we, well, show this side of ourselves?” asked Zoe.

“Um,” I said, “I think we’ve checked out each other's sides already. And backs and fronts, for that matter.”

Zoe smiled. “That’s just skin. I mean, what we only show to lovers.”

“I think she means our orgasm faces,” said Sophie, laughing and sinking to her knees.

“I’ve shown that to plenty of women I don’t even like much,” I said.

“Yeah, we hear all about that.” Zoe placed her hand gently on my chest, a gesture she would often use to show that she was just joking around, but which, at that stage, seemed charged. We both looked down at her hand and then into each other's eyes.

I exhaled sharply as Sophie’s lips wrapped around my cock, but I didn’t break eye contact with Zoe.

“I don’t want to ever lose your friendship,” I said. Our faces had been inching closer together, and I reached a hand to gently stroke her hair. I don’t think either of us had so much as blinked for several seconds. “But right now, I want...”

The last few inches between us disappeared in a fraction of a second. Suddenly, our hesitance was replaced with a desperate need to press our lips together, and to explore every inch of each others’ mouth.

It was the most remarkable first kiss of my life. Not so much because I was receiving an impressive blowjob at the same time, but because I remember the sensations of the kiss.

When we broke away, we stared into each other's eyes. There was a slight hint of confusion in her eyes. Or maybe fear.

It took me a moment to realize that Sophie had rocked back onto her haunches and was looking up at the two of us. For the first time since we’d entered the shower, she seemed a little uncertain about what to do. “So, um, should we all go to the bedroom?”

Despite the huge bathroom, we bumped into each other repeatedly as we frantically towelled dry and raced to the bedroom. Once there, Sophie took control again, directing the action. She guided Zoe up onto the bed and kissed down her body.

Sophie spread her legs wide and wiggled her arse in the air. I knelt behind her and sank my tongue into her pussy.

Her odour filled my nose – strong and musty, but ultimately arousing. I gently licked around her inner lips, occasionally lightly flicking across her little bud. Her muffled moans showed her enjoyment, but were all but drowned out by Zoe’s moans as Sophie orally pleasured her.

Easing back from her licking, Sophie said, “There are condoms in the top drawer.”

That was more than enough of a hint for me. When I returned, Sophie had positioned herself on her back, with her butt at the edge of the bed and guided Zoe to sit on her face. Zoe was flushed and watching intently as, still standing, I positioned my sheathed cock at Sophie’s entrance.

I slid easily into Sophie’s tight, wet pussy and started to build up a rhythm. I looked at Zoe, who was lightly biting her lip and still staring at where my cock was thrusting into her friend. She glanced up and met my gaze, then leant forward, placing a hand on my chest, and kissed me lightly.

“Fuck her,” Zoe said. “Fuck her hard. She likes that. And... ” She looked down, seemingly embarrassed. “And, I want to see you pounding her.”

I grabbed Sophie’s hips and increased my pace. The room became filled with moans; Sophie’s sometimes muffled and sometimes not as she tried to keep her mouth on Zoe’s pussy.

Zoe leant forward and stroked Sophie’s clit. In response, Sophie pushed Zoe’s hips up a little, threw her head back and moaned, “Oh, fuck.”

Clearly, Zoe knew exactly what she was doing, because after only a few seconds of her fingers combined with my steady thrusting, Sophie’s body shook and she let out a shriek.

With her pussy grasping at my cock, it took all my powers of concentration to avoid coming as well. I was so close, but I was thinking that maybe, if I could hold off, I might get a chance with Zoe as well.

Zoe sat back on Sophie’s face, and looked me in the eye, saying, “I want...” Her voice quaked slightly. She took a deep breath, and went on with a determination in her voice that I hadn’t heard before. “I want to see you cum. Shoot it all over her.”

“Mmph,” was about all Sophie said, as Zoe ground her pussy into her friend’s mouth. It sounded like Sophie was amenable to the plan and I really didn't have time to ask for clarification.

After a couple more thrusts, I withdrew and then pulled off the condom as quickly as possible. I met Zoe's eyes for a moment. She was gasping for air and gave me half a smile and a little nod.

I barely touched my cock before the first gush of cum splattered onto Sophie's left breast and stomach. The second shot went further still, hitting Zoe just above the small patch of red hair above her pussy. In response, it was like she had been shot. Her whole body went into spasm as her own orgasm hit.

I fought an urge to close my eyes from the intensity of the next couple of streams of cum. Zoe's orgasm was possibly the single sexiest thing I'd seen and I didn’t want to miss a moment. Her breath was ragged, her face and chest flushed bright red, and sweat stuck her red hair to her forehead. She leant forward, placing her hand on my chest for support. Her eyes were half open as she stared into my own half open eyes. The sharing of this intense pleasure was probably more intimate than anything I'd experienced with women I'd actually had sex with. 

Without breaking our gaze, she moved a hand down. When she brought it up to her face, there was a glob of my cum on her finger, which she enthusiastically licked off, before licking her lips and then swallowing.

Then she raised her leg off Sophie's face, knelt down beside the bed and started to lick up the cum spattered across Sophie's breasts and stomach. Lying beside Sophie, I took the opportunity to help clean Zoe's juices off her face, ending in a brief but passionate kiss.

Zoe finished her cleaning efforts and rested on her elbow on the other side of Sophie. Looking me in the eye once more, she opened her mouth to show off the white gooey mix she still held in there. She smiled a little in response to my open-mouthed, stunned look.

“I didn't think you even liked guys, let alone licking up their... well...” It seemed strange to be suddenly shy about what we'd just done, but perhaps I was still struggling to believe that it had happened.

She swallowed and then smiled. “Well, there’s...” She looked down shyly for a moment, then met my eye again. “There’s one guy I’ve liked for as long as I remember.”

I had started to move my mouth to ask, “Who?” But the way she was looking at me answered the question before it was asked.

“But I was sure he would never be interested in me. I'm not his type.”

“Maybe types are stupid. Maybe this guy was just a bit stupid.”

“No...” She smiled slightly. “Completely blind, maybe. But not stupid.”

I kissed her again and we fell back onto the bed. The salty taste on her lips just reminded me that I had just watched her lick my cum off our friend. I’d seen a side of her I hadn’t expected, and it turned me on.

I vaguely noticed Sophie excusing herself to go to the bathroom, but her voice seemed to come from a different room. Maybe even from a different world. There was the world of Zoe and me, and then there was a separate world with everything else in it. And I didn't care about that other world.

The two of us kissed and kissed, rolling around the bed.

As Zoe lay on top of me, she paused briefly and looked down at where my fully erect cock was pushed against her thigh. “Um, I’ve not had all that much experience with those, but shouldn’t it kind of go down for a bit?”

“Yes, usually, but it seems particularly inspired today.”

“Oh. Should we think of something to do about that then?” She slowly rocked her hips back, as my entire length slid smoothly into her. “Oh fuck, that feels so good.”

“Should I grab another condom?” I asked.

“No, it feels so right. I’m on the pill, and I figure I know your entire sexual history.” She smiled wryly.

“Ah. Sorry about that.”

“It’s okay. I always asked. I guess I felt closer to you, hearing your stories.”

“I like this closeness better,” I said, holding her tight to my chest and breathing in the scent of her hair.

We kissed, happy to just be close to each other; our chests touching, our hands caressing each other and my hard cock buried deep inside her. Slowly, she rocked her hips.

I have no idea how long we spent gently rocking together, like we were slow-dancing to a song that no one else could hear. Neither of us was in any rush to reach a peak – we were too busy enjoying the journey. Our hands explored every inch of each other’s body and our tongues explored each other’s mouth, except when we backed away a few inches so our eyes could explore each other’s eyes. Or it felt a little like we were exploring each other’s soul.

Eventually, the inaudible music must have sped up and we both moved ever faster. We didn’t exchange a word,  just followed the other’s cue.

Somehow, after rolling around the bed, doing all we could to avoid breaking our connection, I had ended up on top. I thrust into her deep and fast, spurred on by her fingernails raking my back.

Wrapping my arms beneath her, we held each other as close as possible as I gave one final thrust and pumped my seed deep inside her.

As our breathing slowly returned to normal, Zoe laughed slightly, then more and more loudly, until her whole body was shaking with laughter below me.

Her laughter was contagious and I found myself laughing too. “Um, what are we laughing about?”

“Oh, I was just thinking that, if we stay together, how will we explain to our grandkids how we got together?”

“Well, Grandma and Grandad got naked at a beach,” I said, fighting an urge to giggle. “Then we had a hot threesome with a friend...” My voice faded away. “Hey. Where is Sophie anyway?”

***

We went searching, still naked, for our friend. We hadn't got around to the tour of the house, but we easily found our way to the lounge, where Sophie was channel-surfing on the huge TV.

She hadn't bothered putting any clothes on, but had placed a towel on the couch. “Hi. Thought I'd leave you two to it for a while,” she said. “So, you've both finally figured it out?” She pointedly looked down to our hands. “Do friends do that?” she asked with a broad smile.

Zoe's hand was intertwined with mine. I didn't know how, or who had reached out to the other first; just that it felt very right. And that when Zoe's eyes met mine, I had never felt happier.

“Some friends might,” I said.

“Maybe. But not you! I guess my cunning plan worked,” said Sophie.

I turned back to Sophie. “So, this was all a plan to get Zoe and I together? I feel so... manipulated.” I tried to feign anger, but my smile didn't slip for a moment.

Zoe said, “I don't. I just feel delightfully, deliciously... fucked! Thanks Soph. How will we repay you?”

“Don't thank me too much – I probably could have figured out a way to get you together without fucking you both, if I'd chosen to try. Or just left you two in the shower to figure it out for yourself. Although you might still be there.” She shook her head, but smiled fondly. “If you want to repay me, then you could invite me back into your bed sometime. Perhaps after you've tried everything you want to do together.”

“Fine with me. And, it would seem, with Craig too,” Zoe said, glancing down at where my cock was starting to stir yet again. “But everything we want to do may take quite some time...”

***

And that’s why, every summer, the three of us still like to meet now and then at Swanbourne Beach. Sometimes, Sophie invites her latest partner along, but usually it’s just the three of us. I don’t spend as much time face down on my towel any more. Only when the girls tease me. So, actually, I still spend quite a lot of time face down. My tan is uneven, but I don’t care.

Zoe still doesn’t tan, but we bought a beach tent, so we don’t need to rush off any more. We still often do, though. And now that Zoe and I have bought a small house near the beach, we have the perfect spot for our traditional rinse off. The shower recess is a bit small, but that doesn’t seem to worry anyone. It’s just something that these friends like to do.

 

 

 

 

Published 
Written by PhilU
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments