Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Erin and Ryan Lead Meagan into Her First Threesome

"Erin and Ryan make Meagan forget about the paddling she received the night before."

24
17 Comments 17
7.0k Views 7.0k
5.8k words 5.8k words

Author's Notes

"This story continues from my previous story, “Dad Disciplines Meagan,” which can be read at https://www.lushstories.com/spanking/dad-disciplines-meagan-aspx. <p> [ADVERT] </p>It is not necessary to read that story to enjoy this story, but it does provide the background to put this story in context."

Despite having been out with Ryan until after 2:30 A.M. that morning and despite having received a thorough, quite painful paddling from my dad when I returned home late, I woke up early that morning as the sun rose above the horizon and its rays showed through the thin curtains that crossed my bedroom window.

I looked at the clock.  6:55 A.M. the red digits read.

I yawned and rubbed the sleep from my eyes.  As I sat up, a twinge of uncomfortableness overwhelmed me.  My ass was still a bit sore.   I rubbed it through my panties a bit before getting up and going to my dresser to get my phone.

Sitting down on the edge of the bed I began to text my best friend, Erin.

“Erin.  Dad was really pissed last night when I got home.  Mad as hell.  Paddled my ass.  Can you believe it?  He paddled my ass!  Made me take my skirt off too!!  I was so embarrassed!”

“Really?  You’re kidding, right?” Erin responded.

“Nope.  Got eighteen strokes of the paddle across my dad’s lap.  Ass is still a bit sore and tender.”

“I’ll bet it is!”

“Can you come by and pick me up in an hour or so, say 8:30?  I really need someone to talk to.”

“Sure Megs.  I can do that.  What happened?  Why the spanking?  I mean I can’t remember the last time your dad used that paddle!”

Erin and I had been best friends since elementary school and she knew of the ‘Board of Education’ that dad kept hanging in the kitchen.  She had seen it many times before.  It was a common site in many houses in rural towns like this one in Alabama.  Corporal punishment just part of growing up and most of the kids, Erin included, had experienced the paddle either at home or at school and often both.

“I’ll tell you when you pick me up.  See you then.”

ooooo

I got up and picking out clean underwear from my drawer and headed down the hall to the bathroom.  Once there I dropped my panties and threw them in the hamper.  I turned to the mirror and could my ass was bruised from the thrashing I had received only a few hours previously.

Reaching into the shower stall, I turned the water one and adjusted the temperature so that it was hot, but not too hot.  Stepping into the steamy water, I sighed as the water splashed over my naked body.  Dipping my head under the spigot, I wetted my hair before grabbing the shampoo and working it into my scalp.  While I massaged my scalp as I shampooed it and my hair before rinsing the lather off my head.

Grabbing the bar of Zest, I soaped up my body from face to toes including my pussy and ass.  The hot water felt good cascading over my body but felt especially good against my pussy.  It was a bit uncomfortable when I held the hose a sprayed it against my asshole.  The hot water only made me more aware of the bruised ass cheeks I had.

Getting out of the shower, I quickly dried off and put my white cotton bikini panties and bra on before heading back to the bedroom.  Once there, I quickly got dressed - normal jean skirt that came to just above the knees, a pink sleeveless blouse and white tennis shoes - before going downstairs.

Mom and dad were still asleep.  Getting a cup from the cupboard, I boiled hot water in the microwave and made some tea.   I put a couple of spoons of sugar in the tea and some milk from the freezer before stirring it.  Raising it my lips, I took a sip and let up the slightest of gasps.  Tea always relaxed me, especially here where the only sounds heard were those of the birds in the trees that surrounded the house.  As I sat there relaxed and somewhat in a trance, I got a text message from Erin.

“Hey girl, just around the corner.  Maybe another five [minutes].”

“OK,” I texted back, “I’ll meet you outside.”

I got the message pad from the fridge and wrote a quick message to my parents.

“Dad/Mom, I’m really sorry I worried you last night.  It won’t happen again.  Promise.  I’m out with Erin.  Going to the diner for breakfast and then hanging out with her.  I’ll be back for supper.  Meg.”

I went out the back door of the kitchen and around the house and waited for Erin at the end of the gravel driveway.  A few moments later the car came down the dirt road, surrounded by a cloud of dust.  'We could sure use some rain,' I thought to myself as her car slowed to a stop.

ooooo

“Thanks, Erin,” I said as I got into her car.

“So Megs, what the hell happened last night,” Erin asked as she sped down the road.  “By the way, where are we going?”

“Can we go to the diner?  I’m starving right now.”

“Sure, no problem.”

“So why the paddling?”

“You know my dad.  Still thinks I’m still his little girl.”

“But a paddling?  At eighteen?  Isn’t that a bit too much?  What did you do?”

“Dad wanted me home by midnight.  I got home after 2:30 A.M.”

“He gave you a paddling for not being home at midnight?  You’re kidding me.  You’re an adult now.”

“Yup, paddled my ass but good.  Gave me eighteen whacks with the Board of Education.”

“Eighteen.  What the hell?” Erin chirped in a raised voice.

“Yes, eighteen whacks.  Made me take my skirt off too.  Told me ‘My house, my rules.’  Mom agreed with him.  Really didn’t have a choice.

“No way.  For coming home late?"

“Yup.  He got even angrier when he found out I had been out with Ryan.  You know how he’s never liked him.  Thinks he’s a loser.”

“He is a loser. Meg.  But still, it is your life isn’t it?”

“Yes, it’s my life and no, Erin, Ryan’s not a loser.  He’s my boyfriend.”

“A loser boyfriend.”

“Stop it, Erin!  You know how Ryan and I are.  You know he took my virginity!  We have something special and I don’t want to lose that.”

“Meg, there are other fish in the sea and they don’t live around this loser town.  Get a life.”

With that Erin pulled the car into the diner parking lot.

Looking around, I spotted an empty booth in one of the far corners of the diner.  No need for other patrons to overhear our conversation.  Sitting down, Shelly, one of the waitresses came over.

“Meagan.  Erin.  Good to see you guys again.”  She handed us menus and poured Erin a cup of coffee.  “Back in a minute with your tea Meg.  Earl Grey isn’t it.”

“Yes,” I responded.  “Can you bring some cream too?”

“Sure thing.”

A few minutes later, Shelly brought me a pot of hot water and a tea bag, and a creamer.  “Ready to order?”

“Can I get the French Toast combo?  Eggs well scrambled.  Bacon.”  I told her. “And instead of fried potatoes, can I substitute grits?”

“Sure thing honey.  And you Erin?”

“Steak and Eggs.  Steak medium well, eggs fried.”

With that, Shelly disappeared around the corner and into the kitchen.

ooooo

As Shelly left, I got on my phone to send Ryan a text.

“What are you doing now Meg?”

“Texting Ryan, asking him to join us if you don’t mind.  I promised to call him last night but after the paddling, I just thought it better if I didn’t.”

“Ryan, Sorry I didn’t get back to you last night.  Can you join us at the diner?”

“Who is us?” he responded.

“Erin, babe.  Come and talk to me.  Got something I want to tell you.”

“OK.  Might be half an hour or so.  Not up yet.”

“Sure, I get it.  Want to talk to you about last night.”

“What happened?”

“I’ll tell you went you get here.”

Erin and I were quickly served our breakfast which I ate greedily and which Erin consumed more slowly.  As we were finishing, Ryan walked in.

“So what’s the deal, Meg?  What happened?”

“Got my ass paddled, that’s what happened.  Dad paddled my ass last night because you didn’t get me home on time.”

“It isn’t my fault. You’re the one who didn’t want the evening to end!  Remember?”

It was hard to argue with Ryan’s logic.  After all, he was right.  We had been out making love under the night sky in a local state park near the lake.  And I didn’t want it to end.  I would have spent all night there with Ryan in my arms and the starry sky above us.

“That dammed prick of yours got my ass paddled last night.  It still is sore.”

“I didn’t hear you complain about my cock last night while you sucked on it.  Or when I fucked that wet horny pussy of yours.”

“Still, I told you that I had to be home by midnight.  I know it isn’t all your fault.  But you know how protective he has always been of me and you know how much he has always disapproved of you.”

“I can’t help it if your dad hates me!”

“He doesn’t hate you, Ryan, just thinks I can do better.”

I could see Ryan getting a bit peeved as the conversation continued.

“Ryan, why don’t we go to your place have a few beers and just relax.”

“Sorry, Meg, parents are home.  No beers.”

“You guys can come to my place,” quipped Erin.  “They’re away In Montgomery for some stupid concert this weekend.  Personally I think they just wanted to get away from me so they could fuck and not feel embarrassed or guilty that I was in the house.”

That last sentence, of course, evoked some chuckles from all of us.

Ryan and I looked at each other and nodded before looking at Erin.

“All right then, let’s go then.”

ooooo

Ryan and I rode in the backseat of Erin’s Corolla we drove to her house, about twenty miles outside of town.  It still hurt a bit sitting down on the hard seat.  Ryan put his hand on my knee and began inching it upward.

“Behave yourself, Ryan.  Not in the car.  Not now.  You’re insatiable.”

“I’m not the only one here who is insatiable.  You know that’s why we didn’t get home until after 2:30 this morning.  Just had to have that last fuck.”  With that Ryan tried sliding his hand under my skirt again.

“Stop it, Ryan, you’ll embarrass Erin.”

Erin laughed.  “Oh, I won’t get embarrassed, trust me.  It isn’t like I don’t know about you two.  After all, you’re the one who told me that Ryan took your virginity last summer.  Just about everyone in school knew you two were fucking each other.”

Erin looked in the rearview mirror and could see my face get beet red.  She giggled and let out a little laugh.

“Don’t worry, you’ll get plenty of opportunity to fuck each other’s brains out when we get to my house.  Ryan and I are going to make you forget all about last night, Meg.”

Minutes later, the Corolla rolled in her driveway and we walked to behind her to her house.  Ryan was watching the wiggle of Erin’s ass while at the same time grabbing my butt.

“Ouch,” I whimpered as he squeezed my ass hard.  “That hurts.  My ass is still sore from last night.”

“Maybe I can kiss it and make it better?” Ryan quipped.  I reached back and moved his hand from my ass and gave him “the look.”  Ryan only smiled.

We entered Erin’s house and proceeded to the couch.  Ryan sat down next to me and put his hand on my knee again.  I drew a deep breath and faced him.  His eyes were inviting me to him and my lips moved to his.  The all too brief kisses were broken by the arrival of the beers.

“Ahem. Here are your beers," said Erin, placing a couple of ice-cold Budweisers down on some cozy’s on the table in front of the couch.  “I’ll be right back,” she said as she disappeared down the hallway and into her room.

While Erin disappeared, Ryan and I got back to our kissing and beginning our pawing of each other.   Our lips met each other’s, sends sparks of sexual energy between us.  Our tongues quickly entered each other mouth’s and began swirling around each’s other, firing the desires within us.  While kisses became more heated and more passionate, I dropped my hand down to Ryan’s crotch.  His cock was hard as a rock as I stroked it. 

While our mouths were welded to each other’s and my hand was one the crotch of his jeans, squeezing his cock, I managed to move one foot and pry off the tennis shoe of the other foot.  With the toes freed from the confines of the sneaker, I managed to get the remaining shoe off.

As I was kissing and caressing Ryan’s prick and while maneuvering my legs to get out of my tennies, Ryan’s hand was pawing my breasts through my bra and blouse.  Moans escaped from both Ryan and me as our desires for each other began to build rapidly.  Soon the buttons of my blouse were undone one by one and his hand squeezing my heaving breasts through the confines of the restraining bra. 

Moments later, he pulled my blouse off, our mouths still locked together and our tongues circling each other with increased ferocity.  His fingers pinched my nipples which quickly became erect at this pinching and pulling.  Our moans increased as the crescendo of our passions took off.  Moments later, with one hand still on my left breast, his right hand moved behind me to deftly unfasten the clasp to my bra.  Only seconds passed before the bra joined the shoes on the floor between the couch and table.

Ryan moved his mouth to one of my breasts.  He pinched nipple and pulled it between his teeth.  After teasing first one nipple and then the other with his fingers and teeth, my moans and sighs of approval began to fill the living room.  These only increased as alternatively pinched and pulled the nipple of one breast with his finger while circling the areola and nipple of the other with his tongue and teeth.  He was driving me wild and I could hardly restrain myself.

As Ryan was concentrating on my breast, I began focusing my attention on his cock.  I managed to get his felt unfastened and to unbutton his jeans.  His hips seem to respond instinctively as I began to pull the zipper down its track.  The sound as only faintly discernable over the dim of our moans and sighs.  Once his pants had been opened, I slid my fingers into his crotch, grasping his now pulsating cock between my fingers. 

He pushed himself up with his feet as I stroked his cock between my dainty fingers.  I took the opportunity to stop my stroking for just a moment and managed to pull his jeans and briefs down and off, freeing the object of my desire.  Sliding off the couch, I managed to get his shoes and socks off before pulling the denims and shorts off and tossing them with my own accouterments of clothing on the floor.  His disappointment was only temporary as he watched me unzip my skirt and see it slide down my legs joining the growing pile of temporarily useless items of clothing. 

RoseAllen
Online Now!
Lush Cams
RoseAllen

Ryan didn’t wait to be asked.  Knowing me as well as he did, as soon the skirt disappeared with a whoosh, Ryan reached up and quickly pulled my panties down to my calves.  Pushing them the rest of the way down, I stepped out of them and rejoined Ryan on the couch.  Both of us were completely naked and we began to ravish each other’s bodies with abandon now.

ooooo

While Ryan and I had been ignited the fires of ecstasy within us, we had become completely oblivious to Erin who had disappeared into her bedroom.  My mouth was down on Ryan’s cock and his hand was between my legs, his fingers deep in my sopping wet pussy when our sexual trance was broken by Erin’s voice.

“Ahem,” we heard.  Both of us looked up and saw a naked Erin standing at the end of the couch.

“Is there room for a third in this game?” Erin asked.

I looked at Erin like a deer in the headlights of a car.  I had never seen this side of Erin before and never suspected that she was this wild or uninhibited.  I had known, of course, that Erin was one of those girls who “put out” in school but would never have guessed this part of her sexuality.  Erin could see both my confusion and my apprehension.

“Erin, what are you talking about?”

“You know what I’m talking about.  Can I join you and Ryan?”

“What?  You’re kidding, right?”

Erin sat down next to me.  I tensed up.  Erin slid her hand to my leg and gave it a squeeze.

“It’ll be OK, Meg.  Trust me.  You’ve both seen me naked before.”

“Yeah, in the gym, not like this.”  Then it occurred to me that Erin had said “both.”

“What do you mean by both?  Ryan has seen you naked before too?”

“Oh yeah, didn’t he tell you?  I was his first.  Almost two years before you and him did the 'dirty deed.'”

“What!” I said in a raised voice.  I looked at Ryan with a scowl.

“Hey Meg, you’re the one who wanted to wait for the 'right time.'  Remember?  A man needs to take care of the itch from time to time.  Erin was available and willing.  It was no big deal.  Besides, it was before you and I did anything.  You’ve been the only one since then.  You’ve got to believe me.”

This revelation had certainly put a damper on the direction that Ryan and I had been taking.  I wasn’t sure whether I was furious with Erin or with Ryan or with myself.  Regardless, if something was done quickly, this little soiree was going to turn sour really quickly.  Erin took the initiative by moving closer to me.

“Don’t be afraid Meg.  It will be all right.  I like boys and girls.  Just relax and let Erin and Ryan take turns in pleasuring our little Meagan.  After last night, you deserve a little pampering.”  With that, Erin moved her hand upwards towards my thigh and between them while Ryan began nuzzling my neck.

ooooo

The sexuality that had been fired Earlier by Ryan and I quickly resumed with all the kisses and nibbles on my body from Erin and Ryan.  Although I knew this was totally wrong, I also knew I was being swept away by the sexual desires that were being reignited.  I was totally helpless to restrain myself and Erin could detect my surrender.

“That’s it, Meagan.  Just relax and enjoy.  We’re all friends and we’re all going to take care of each other.”

Erin’s mouth moved to mine.  I resisted.

“Don’t fight it, Meagan.  Just let it happen.  You’ll like it, I promise.”  With that, her lips touched mine.  It was similar to what I felt kissing Ryan, yet somehow different.  I couldn’t quite get my feelings around it but only knew that her kisses, like those of Ryan, sent shivers of anticipation and expectation rushing though my reawaken body.  Erin could feel the tenseness melt and her kisses became more passionate, her tongue quickly moving into my mouth.  I hesitated for a moment, then instinctively my tongue joined hers as we danced around each other’s mouths.

As Erin and I were kissing each other and I was discovering a new aspect of my sexuality, Ryan resumed his assault on my breasts.  The sensitivity of my nipples quickly increased to the touch of Ryan’s fingers and teeth on them.   Soon, Ryan was concentrating on one breast while Erin began concentrating on the other. 

New feelings of desire were released and the warmth of their kisses, of their bodies next to mine, only served to exacerbate those feelings.  Without realizing what I was doing, I slipping my fingers back down to Ryan’s cock.  It had been hard as a rock before, but it was definitely hard and I daresay bigger than I had ever felt it.  I couldn’t resist and I slid my head down to his cock and began to feast on his manhood.

Ryan bucked as I sucked his cock past my lips.  Soon the suction of my mouth as it bobbed up and down the length of his prick was eliciting his moans and sighs – no screams – of ecstatic pleasure which were only increased when I began to stroke his shaft with my fingers while continuing to give him the most exquisite blow job he had experienced to date.  Ryan’s hands were on the back of my head, guiding my mouth on his cock as he relished the attention I was giving his manhood. 

“That’s it, Meagan.  Such a good little cocksucker.  Don’t stop, suck it harder baby.  Oh yes, that’s it, girl.  Your mouth feels so good, so good Meg.”  Ryan’s vocal and physical response to my mouth on his cock only served to prod me to lavish even more attention on his cock.  Ryan knew I loved his cock in my mouth and he continued to feed my desire.

While I was concentrating on Ryan’s cock and Ryan continued to focus his attention on my heaving breasts, Erin’s head and fingers had migrated southward and crossed the border.  Prying open my engorged labia with her fingers, Erin exposed the pink moist flesh.  Her finger easily penetrated my sopping wet pussy causing me to “jump” as her finger set a jolt of sexual energy surging through my loins.  Her finger was joined by another and still a third.  Easily working her fingers in and out of my wet pussy quickly took me to new heights of sexual pleasure – heights that I had never reached before.   

The din of my moans and sighs joined those of Ryan and I was “worked” on by both my boyfriend and my best girlfriend.  I couldn’t hold still during the assault on my body.  I was constantly twisting and turning in response to tongues, lips and fingers and taken higher realms of sexual bliss that I had ever experienced before.  In times like this, a girl loses not only all control of herself, but also all track of time.  How long I was subjected to the joys and pleasures of my two best friend’s attention, I do not remember.  What I do know, however, is although it ended, it was not a true end but the beginning of another stage of the journey.

ooooo

The kaleidoscope of sexual feelings I had been feeling was soon enhanced.  Erin and Ryan pulled me up from the couch we’d been “fooling around” on and led by the hand into Erin’s bedroom.  Erin had me lie down on my back then grabbing my ankles “forced” my legs apart.  Lowering her head she once again pried my swollen labia apart with her fingers.  But this time, rather than inserting her fingers, I felt her tongue slide into my pussy.

“Erin!  Oh my god, what are you doing?”

“Relax my friend, enjoy the ride.”

Erin then began to eat my pussy with fervor.  Her tongue and fingers worked together in union to take me even higher in my sexual Nirvana.  I bucked wildly, uncontrollably as she introduced me to feelings and emotions I had never dreamt of much less experienced.  Ryan had performed cunnilingus on me before but this was somehow different.  I wouldn’t say exactly she was better than Ryan.  In hindsight, both Erin and Ryan were novices.  But Erin’s attention was different and I knew it felt oh, so good.  Soon Erin’s face was deep in my pussy, lapping up the juices I was secreting.

“Erin, please stop.  My legs are hurting.”  Erin had pushed my legs apart and had been holding them at almost ninety-degree angles from my torso and my thigh muscles were beginning to ache and hurt.  Erin’s response was not to stop but to reposition my legs over her shoulders.  Then grabbing my thighs, she pulled her mouth even tighter against my pussy and renewed her assault on my pussy.  I couldn’t help but buck wildly and uncontrollably as the first of several orgasms I was to experience began to overwhelm me and take deny me any resemblance of self-control.

As I was thrashing about in the throes of unbridled release, Ryan was paying attention to Erin.  Pulling her up onto her knees, Ryan began fingering then tonguing Erin’s sex.  Soon Erin was moaning and sighing as much as I was and her movements began to mimic those I was making.

Suddenly, unexpectedly, Erin let out a muffled gasp as Ryan slid his long, thick cock into Erin’s wet pussy.  She held still for just a moment as Ryan impaled Erin on his length before resuming her attention on my pussy.  Ryan began fucking Erin doggy-style, slowly at first then as Erin’s body began reacting to his cock, faster and faster, harder and harder.

The room was now filled with the moans, sighs and screams of the sexual energy being released from Erin, Ryan and me.  Whimpers of “that’s it, yes, oh yes, more, harder, faster, deeper,” and other encouragements now lost to memory or lost in the din, drowned out anything else.  Juices were flowing freely from both Erin and myself and their aromas joined the noises of sex that were filling the room.

All three of us were oblivious to anything else at that moment.  All three of us were experiencing the results of uninhibited sex.  There no longer any restraint.  Ryan’s fucking of Erin only encouraged her attention on my own pussy and both she and I were thrashing about wildly, fueled by the energy of our sexual passions.  After several minutes of hard fucking, Erin too experienced her first orgasmic release.  Her juices seeped from her pussy, joining mine on the sheets of her bed and filling the room even more with the smells of sex.

Even after Erin had settled from her first orgasm, Ryan kept fucking her hard and fast.  Her body reverberated with the impact of his body against hers.  After a few more minutes, or maybe longer – who keeps track of time in these situations – Ryan gave Erin one final hard thrust before he yelled out, “I’m cumming…  I’M CUMMING…” as filled her pussy with his seed.  He held his cock in Erin for as long as he could, but after his release, like all men, his cock shriveled up and slid from Erin’s pussy, now dripping with a mixture of his cum and her juices.

With all three of us now satisfied – if only temporarily – we collapsed together.  We hugged and kissed each other as we recovered from what we had just experienced.  Eventually – still naked – we went back to the living room and attacked the beers we had left on the table.  After another couple of beers, we had all recovered and were ready for another session!  One of the benefits of being young!

Ryan led Erin and me back to her bedroom.

“Now it’s your turn, Meagan.  Kneel on the bed.”

I did as he asked.  At the same time, Erin climbed onto the bed and spreading her legs, pulled my head down between them so that my face was at the entrance to her pussy.

“Eat me Meg,” Erin whimpered.  “Eat me like I ate you.”

Nervously I did as Erin asked.  She, of course, responded almost immediately, as her hips rose up and grinding against my tongue and fingers that were working their way in and out of her pussy.  It was still filled with the juices of her released and mixed with Ryan’s cum.  It produced a unique taste in my mouth as well as an equally unique aroma that permeated the room. 

Having already experienced one orgasm from Ryan’s fucking and still cruising its energy, it didn’t take Erin to experience another furious orgasm as she bucked wildly and uncontrollably.  In the midst of her thrashing about, she reached down and pulled my head tightly against her sex.  Flicking my tongue against her swollen clit only exasperated her movements as her juices flooded my mouth and the sheets beneath her.

As I was servicing Erin, Ryan began to service me.

At the same time, he began tonguing my asshole and caressing my still sore butt.  I cringed as rubbed then squeezed the cheeks of my butt.  Relax Meg, I’m going to make you forget all about the spanking.  Just relax and let yourself go.  Let yourself drift off into ecstasy.  Continuing to massage my ass, he slipped two fingers in my pussy – still slick and sopping wet from the orgasm I had experience not too long before.  Working his fingers in me furiously, he soon added a third then a fourth eliciting renewed moans and sighs from the pleasures he was subjecting me too.

After a few more minutes, Ryan removed his fingers and coated his now stiffening cock with my juices.  He did this several times until his cock and its glans glistened with my transudate.  Positioning his cock against my vaginal orifice, he gave a hard, powerful thrust and sank the entire length of his into me.  I screamed out, “OUCH,” as his glans hit my cervix, sending a wave of pain shooting through my loins. 

He waited for just a few moments, giving me time to get used to the monster that now impaled my pussy, before pulling back and reentering me with the same hard ferocity.  Again I yelped as he hit my cervix.  Soon he was fucking me fast and hard, just as he had previous fucked Erin.

Having previously blown a load of his seed in Erin, it took time for Ryan to replenish his “stock.”  I was the beneficiary of that as for the next half an hour or more, Ryan fucked me.  At times he was fucking me hard and fast, my body shuddering from his impact as he rammed his cock in me.  From time to time, I would yelp as he hit my cervix and, for just a moment or two, experience the pain of such as collision.  At other times, Ryan would slow down, giving me time to savor the fullness of his cock as it filled me.

The result of Ryan’s fucking was a more gradual build-up of both his and my sexual tensions.  However, soon, my body began to release some of the sexual energy that was building up within me.  My moans and sighs became more pronounced and I struggled to keep my mouth on Erin’s pussy as my own was being assaulted by Ryan.  I would lose my concentration as a myriad of feelings and desires overwhelmed my ability to process or control them.

Soon both Erin and I were bucking wilding and uncontrollably again as suddenly our sexual energies were released in a moment akin to the release of energy experienced during an earthquake as a fault slips.  The bed shook violently from our combined thrashing about as pent up passions exploded and our bodies flailed uncontrollably.  Once again, our juices seeped from our pussies, adding a new wetness to Erin’s sheets on top of that from the previous “flood.”  With renewed wetness came the associated smell of raw “sex” as it was added to that already filling her tiny bedroom.

Ryan continued fucking me throughout the mutual orgasms experienced by Erin and myself.  Soon, however, Ryan too felt the tensions building up inside of his scrotum and despite his best efforts to keep from cumming, overwhelming his self-control just as Erin and I were unable to restrain our own releases previously.

With another powerful thrust, Ryan rammed his cock into me.  My body shuddered from the impact and reverberated for a few seconds.  Then grabbing my hips to hold himself deep in my pussy, he shot load after load of hot cum into me.  I felt as molten lava was being poured into my loins.

Gasping loudly as he filled me, I too experienced yet another orgasm as my own sexual release occurred.  My body shook uncontrollably as wave after wave of passion was released, each wave stronger than the last.  Finally, after a final spasm of my body, I collapsed.  Soon Ryan, also spent, did the same.

For the next hour or so (again, who keeps track of exact times in the midst of such pleasure?), Ryan, Erin and I cuddled against each other, occasionally sharing passionate kisses and caresses as we basked in the afterglow of what we had just mutually experienced.  Finally, all three of us drifted off to sleep, nestled against each other and lured to slumber by the warmth of each other’s bodies and the sounds of contented breathing the feeling of our shared heartbeats. 

One more thing, I forgot all about my sore ass from the paddling I had received the night before!  Sex is always a good therapy for the problems one experiences in life, isn’t it!  Oh, and those two untouched Budweisers still on the table in the living room?  They were still there.  Who says you need alcohol to get in the mood?

Published 
Written by Meagananne1986
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments